The Legacy Golf Club Reviews

The Legacy Golf Club 6
The Legacy Golf Club 7

Liz Cowley 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing wedding!!

Aleksandra did an amazing job with our wedding. We had many trials to get to that special day and she hurdled them all without a pause. She was so amazing, the food, venue, everything was perfect. We had no worries at all. Thank you so much Aleksandra for our beautiful wedding day!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    The Legacy Golf Club 14
  • Teri

Teri Tauiliili 路 Married on 03/31/2019

Mother of the bride

Many heartfelt thanks to Aleksandra for her professionalism and sincerity in the coordinating of my daughter's wedding ceremony. Even her recommendation for her preferred DJ, Damarian, set the ambience for a beautiful ceremony. My daughter explained it perfectly, "I literally had the wedding of my dreams!" Thank you again Aleksandra for everything and for making it a day our family and friends, and especially my daughter and her husband, will never forget!!!
    #HUMPHREY 2K19
    #BLESSED

Sent on 04/16/2019
    The Legacy Golf Club 15

Manuel Ruiz 路 Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent service

I want to thank Alexandra and all the vendors that made our wedding looked perfect and neat. Great service, wonderful place and very solemn Ceremony. Thanks again 馃檹馃檹

Sent on 04/04/2019
    The Legacy Golf Club 16
    The Legacy Golf Club 17
    The Legacy Golf Club 18
    The Legacy Golf Club 19

Heather 路 Married on 09/20/2018

Aleksandra is the literal best. She handled EVERYTHING. She鈥檚 honest, doesn鈥檛 try to upswell you, gets things done and works to keep her brides (and grooms) happy. Need vendors? She has all of them ready for you with the all inclusive package (what we picked.) Have some vendors but need a few? That鈥檚 fine with her. My wedding day was perfect. Everything went perfectly and we all had a blast. I recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Legacy Golf Club 20

The Legacy Golf Club's reply:

Heather my darling! What a beautiful wedding and your family is so much fun! I'm glad everybody had a great time!
    Thank you so much for your trust and everything!

Shaelynn 路 Married on 05/26/2018

The staff and overall atmosphere of The Legacy Golf Club was more than we could鈥檝e ever asked for. Aleksandra did a fantastic job with attention to detail and made all of our requests come to fruition. The chef made our Chinese menu dreams come true and the food was superb! We had unique requests that were accommodated for, including our fur baby being a part of our vow renewal ceremony. The ceremony space was beautifully kept and the grass was perfectly manicured. The indoor reception space was very spacious, neat and clean. We were able to take the space and make it our own with the help of all the LGC staff.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    The Legacy Golf Club 21
    The Legacy Golf Club 22

The Legacy Golf Club's reply:

Shae & Tyler thank you for your time to share your experience with us. It was so much fun to work with you and your family is awesome! I'm glad you liked the food and everything else. Please say hello to your husband and our favorite dog Yogi.

Toni 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Aleksandra Tregrub did an amazing job with our party. She is friendly, organized and efficient. The disc jockey, photographer, chef and menu she chose were excellent. Table settings were elegant. She kept in touch with us the entire planning time. When we arrived there were no surprises. Disc jockey was organized, food was out on time as well as being delicious. The service was excellent. We would highly recommend Aleksandra.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Jim & Toni,
    Thank you so much for your kind words it means the world to me and it was my pleasure to assist you and your fabulous family. Very organized & elegant and I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to be a part of your event.

Bill and Nancy 路 Married on 05/05/2018

We can't thank Legacy Golf Club enough for the wonderful celebration of our 50th Wedding Anniversary they organized for us and the hundred friends who celebrated with us.

The table settings were elegant and the food and entertainment were beyond our expectations. The D. J. and photographer worked so smoothly with our guests that they felt like family members going about their duties.

Alexandra was especially attentive to us and our guests as she moved about all evening making sure our celebration went perfectly.

Sincerely, Legacy Golf Club far exceeded what they promised to do for us and we'll always be grateful!
    Bill and Nancy Ruth

Sent on 05/11/2018

Bill & Nancy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words and it was our pleasure to assist you and your wonderful family & friends. We would like to wish you many years to come, Diamond and Centenary Anniversary.

Sincerely,

Aleksandra & Team
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 04/13/2018

We had such a fantastic time at the Middle School dance we hosted for Pinecrest Academy Horizon! Staff was extremely professional and helpful with everything we needed. Any event you book at Legacy will be amazing.

Sent on 04/21/2018

LuAnn 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent Service. Alek went above & beyond what was necessary to make it such a fabulous event. Offering to host the rehearal dinner was over the top. Highly recommend Alek & the expertise she offers to any one seeking a wedding venue or other large group event. The Country Club is wonderful too!

Sent on 03/28/2018

The Legacy Golf Club's reply:

LuAnn it makes me very happy to receive your 5 star review and kind words. It was such an honor to be Keri's wedding coordinator. We had so much fun planning every aspect and I hope your guests enjoyed as much as we did . On behalf of The Legacy Golf Club and my Team I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Keri 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding at Legacy was beautiful! Aleksandra and her team are amazing...top notch all the way! We also used the patio space for our rehearsal dinner, it was a perfect setting and saved us so many planning headaches. Every detail of that day was carefully planned and perfectly executed, a complete wedding success! I cannot recommend Aleksandra and her team enough!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Keri,
    Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world to us. It was our pleasure to work with you and so much fun.
    Perfect wedding for a perfect couple! Scott is very lucky :)
    Love you both and thanks again. Aleksandra

Jennilee 路 Married on 10/25/2015

James and his team at the Legacy exceeded my expectations for my wedding. They have one of the best inclusive packages in town, which included delicious food and some of the best vendors in town. Their flexibility with my needs helped me (as a bride and wedding planner) to not be overly stressed about my big day - they listened to my ideas and made it happen; and for some of the vendors we did not use, our rate was adjusted. We would highly recommend the Legacy not only for weddings, but for other special events as well.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Barbara Leahy 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Nov. 11, 2018 wedding

The Legacy golf club in Henderson is a great place to hold a wedding. Aleksandra, banquet manager, was superb. She went out of her way to make everything beautiful and special. She is an expert at listening to what the couple want and need and making it happen. Her ability to guide the decorative design is outstanding as is her knowledge of appropriate menu choices. Aleksandra's skill and very personal approach make the Legacy a great place to gather friends and family for your special day. We feel very fortunate to have made the right choice.

Sent on 12/08/2018

The Legacy Golf Club's reply:

Barbara thank you for your kind words it means a world to us! We enjoyed every aspect of your special day and your family is awesome! Please stop by at anytime and please let us know if we can assist you with anything else in the near future.

Allyson 路 Married on 04/20/2018

From the moment my husband and I walked in to Legacy and met Aleksandra, I was sold. Aleksandra is very sweet, and she truly cares about what the bride wants! She is very responsive and I never once felt like I was bothering her with too many questions. The whole wedding planning process was giving me a lot of anxiety as we got closer to the big day, but Aleksandra truly put me at ease ensuring that she had everything under control and I have nothing to worry about. She was right! The ceremony was beautiful outside on the front lawn, food was delicious, and the whole staff was friendly. I also should mention that we viewed Legacy less than 2 months prior to our wedding date (April 20th)!! In such little time, Aleksandra and her team pulled off my wedding perfectly! They were very easy going and reasonable in pricing! We were able to use our own DJ and officiant and it was taken off the price, so that was a big plus for me! Honestly, cannot say enough good things about Legacy and Aleksandra as our wedding planner. I would recommend this venue for your wedding or any event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/25/2018