6 Reviews for The Lavish Loo, LLC

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
6 The Lavish Loo, LLC Reviews

The folks are such professionals! They are wonderful to work with and the units they delivered were wonderful. My guests were all so impressed and we couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Brad and the Lavish Loo team are amazing. I rented the 8 stall restroom trailer for my wedding and it was perfect. Guests were talking about about how nice the restrooms were. As a business they are quick to respond, very responsible and dependable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a restroom trailer!

Profile Picture Christine, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad I booked Lavish loo. Brad was fast in response to my message and had made it a point to touch base. Chris who delivered the immaculate 4 stall trailer had placed it in a ideal location which was easy for guests. It was nice and cool, played music inside and was definitely better than I anticipated. Everyone loved them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend these guys to Portapotty's! And they're cheaper! All my guests at my festival wedding couldn't stop talking about them. Even I the Bride used them!! Awesome!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/12/17, 1 Review