The Lavish Loo Reviews

8 Reviews for The Lavish Loo

• Kelly

Kelly James · Married on 07/11/2019

Amaaaaziiiiing!

My guests were obsessed with the lavish loo and the awesome, trendy design. I knew I didn't want a standard porta potty at my mountain wedding and lavish loo brought all the class! Great company, so easy to work with! I even got a discount for having my wedding on a Thursday, do appreciated!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

We needed these bathrooms for our at-home wedding and our guests were so impressed! The quality was pristine, they even had music! Some of our guests even said they would probably be booking bathrooms for their own events.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Brittney · Married on 09/30/2017

The folks are such professionals! They are wonderful to work with and the units they delivered were wonderful. My guests were all so impressed and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Christine · Married on 08/26/2017

Brad and the Lavish Loo team are amazing. I rented the 8 stall restroom trailer for my wedding and it was perfect. Guests were talking about about how nice the restrooms were. As a business they are quick to respond, very responsible and dependable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a restroom trailer!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so glad I booked Lavish loo. Brad was fast in response to my message and had made it a point to touch base. Chris who delivered the immaculate 4 stall trailer had placed it in a ideal location which was easy for guests. It was nice and cool, played music inside and was definitely better than I anticipated. Everyone loved them!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

I highly recommend these guys to Portapotty's! And they're cheaper! All my guests at my festival wedding couldn't stop talking about them. Even I the Bride used them!! Awesome!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Michael · Married on 08/12/2017

Very high quality product. Delivered on time. Everything as promised

Sent on 08/22/2017

Katy · Married on 09/24/2016

Brad is super accommodating, really nice, and was on time. He is very easy to work with and very responsive. People at our wedding RAVED about how they loved the unit!! It's a week after the wedding and people are still talking about it!! They couldn't believe it had heat, music, mints, and crown molding. I would recommend this company for ANY event with lots of people. I can't speak highly enough about the service!!

Sent on 10/02/2016