10 Reviews for The Las Vegas Violinist

10 The Las Vegas Violinist Reviews

Iolani was the violinist for our ceremony. She knew how to play a variety of songs, some that were outside the normal wedding music. She was very organized and responded to my emails quickly. I appreciated her professionalism and beautiful music she delivered.

Profile Picture Janna, 6/28/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

LOVED this team!! Terry was so so so helpful in setting everything up and making sure that we were accommodated, even after a time change. And of course, Tanya's music was beautiful...exactly what we wanted. She's so talented! Thank you so much!! (:

Profile Picture Malori, 11/9/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I got married on 10/28 @ the St. Joan of Arc Church. I grew up getting hired to sing for wedding ceremonies, so when it came time to plan my own, I was very particular. If you want great strings, hire them. They're great to work with, they have a great repertoire, they are willing to learn new songs, and they won't rip you off!

Profile Picture Mariel, 11/9/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Tatiana is a "must have" for any kind of celebration! Not only she is a great violin player but a very warm and attentive person. You will feel as if she were your close family member! She was performing for our wedding, and all our guests just absolutely loved her. Within the frames of a general theme, Tatiana was able to catch the mood of the party and she was adjusting her repertoire accordingly. Who needs a DJ or a band when you can invite Tatiana to your event! We wish Tatiana lived in Atlanta! :)

P.S. The entire team of the Las Vegas Violinist group was a pleasure to deal with.

Profile Picture Carlos, 11/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Tanya and Elena were amazing! The played beautifully, and added that special something to my wedding that added more elegance and romance. I absolutely loved the violin & cello duet and would recommend it to every bride.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/27/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

She was wonderful! Best decision I made booking her for my wedding ceremony!! Her and her husband were very professional and friendly...wonderful honest people!

Profile Picture User3732212, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very happy to have chosen the Las Vegas Violinist for our wedding. She was able to accommodate every request we had, and her performance was excellent. The quality of the music was amazing, especially in person. The recordings on her website definitely don't do her justice (it was probably just the medium they were recorded on.)

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I booked Tanya for my ceremony music as well cocktail hour. I went with the string trio and it was amazing. They played wonderfully and made my wedding that much more unforgettable.

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/13/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I had a lunch reception and we knew right away that we did not want a dance floor nor a DJ. We wanted a musician and we were so delighted when we came across Tanya's (Tatiana) information. She is a Violinist and she played for 3 hours during our reception. Her repertoire includes classical and modern music. She is very talented and all our guests enjoyed her music! Her prices are also very reasonable. Communication was also excellent from inquiries, to booking, to the actual performance. We are so happy to have worked with Tanya and Terry Barone!

Profile Picture Chelo, 5/12/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Dear Tanya. You made our wedding unforgettable. You play fantastic. My friends are getting married in Las Vegas this fall, they are already asking about you!!!

Profile Picture Lina, 4/21/11, 1 Review