The Larson Lens Reviews

The Larson Lens 5
  • Molly

Molly Wagman · Married on 06/22/2018

A wonderful wedding viedo

Jenny filmed our wedding. I had not originally intended to have a videographer but I'm so glad we did. Our video was magical - the edits, transitions and song choice were perfect. Some moments are too good to be captured in a single still image. She also took some photographs. She captured many moments our other photographer missed, and I am forever grateful. I highly recommend.

The Larson Lens 6
    The Larson Lens 7
    The Larson Lens 8
    Sent on 01/19/2019

The Larson Lens's reply:

Your wedding was magical - I am glad I was able to capture those special moments for you! I will always be there to jump in and save the day when needed. Thank you for the review and kind words!

Katie Crasner · Married on 06/17/2017

Wonderful to work with!

Jenny was easy to work with and helped us take our engagement photos. My husband and I met at school so for our shoot we walked around the local park for photos. She helped us get some great photos that we were able to us for our wedding invites!

The Larson Lens 9
    The Larson Lens 10
    The Larson Lens 11
    Sent on 12/13/2018

The Larson Lens's reply:

Thank you for your review and kind words! It was a pleasure to be there to photograph you two as you began your life together.