The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club Reviews

Fort Myers, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Allison Married on 02/08/2020

Excellent place to get married

I couldn’t be more happy and pleased that we chose this place to have our wedding. Everything was perfect like we wanted it to be. The ceremony took place by the water and it was picture perfect! The food and staff was superb. Everyone went above and beyond to make our day special and perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better place to get married at. An extra special thanks to the banquet manager Grace there. She went above and beyond to make sure every little detail was perfect.
  • Hilary
    Hilary Married on 08/16/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience with The Landings

My wedding reception at The Landings was truly exceptional. I chose them based on their very reasonable package prices and the fresh, updated look of the Helm Club. The room was large and newly renovated, with plenty of room for our 130 guests. The three different banquet staff members I had contact with were truly excellent. Communication was easy and timely, and they were very accommodating when it came to setting up all our decor. They even allowed us to do our floral arrangements there, which was extremely helpful. The chef was also great, and he made sure everything was to our liking. Our buffet was excellent, and all our guests raved about how delicious everything was. The serving staff was also exceptional, and I was blown away by their friendliness and professionalism. The entire reception felt far more luxurious than the price we paid for it, so the value for our money was fantastic. Our day was absolutely beautiful, thanks in large part to the low-stress planning experience I was provided with The Landings. I have not a single complaint about my experience with this venue, and I would happily recommend them!

The Landings Yacht, Golf & Tennis Club's reply:

Thank you Hilary for the 5 star review. It was our pleasure to be apart of your special day! We are so glad everything was to your liking and we could make your special day less stressful for you. Please let us know if we can ever do anything for you in the future.

Warm Regards,
    Grace Stewart
    Banquet Coordinator
    Megan Married on 05/26/2016
    We recently had the most magical wedding at the Landings in Fort Myers. We were married at Picnic Pointe, by the water. It was the most romantic location for a wedding ceremony you can imagine. Kelli, the banquet coordinator was amazing. She ensured every detail was perfect and that we were happy. We are from Canada and this was a destination wedding, but Kelli and the Landings staff made the process effortless, with no detail untouched.
    The reception was around the main pool at the Helm. It was dreamy. The set up was beautiful and fit our guests perfectly. The food was out of this world. Not regular wedding food, but a delicious meal our guests are still talking about. I would not have changed one thing about the wedding, and the Landings made it amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you! The Landings will always hold a special place in my heart !
  • User1980132 2+ years ago
    Kelli and her staff made my day more than perfect! It was a beautiful location and a beautiful day!
    Gail A. Married on 11/27/2013
    The staff and food were exceptional. The venue is perfect for any occasion.
    Sarah Married on 11/10/2013
    The Landings is a wonderful wedding venue, primarily because of the beautiful river ceremony location. The Helm Club is recently renovated and a lovely location for a traditional reception. However, we opted for the Wheelhouse Grill located on the river. It was only available on Sunday evening but they graciously agreed to our request and, with lighting and furniture out on the riverside patio, it was fabulous with the best sunset view anywhere! And the food was outstanding!