The Lake House Reviews

• Marissa

Marissa Z. · Married on 04/24/2020

Best Wedding Venue!

Where do I even begin?

Jeff & Jean are the absolute best. In fact I referred to them the entire planning as my "wedding angels".

After having to cancel my wedding in the Bahamas due to COVID 3 weeks before the date -- I was absolutely blown away by the level of care and support Jeff and Jean provided us.

When I initially called they answered after 2 rings. After I shared my story with them they immediately sympathized with me, and then we went straight into action planning. We booked a Zoom meeting for the next day so we could tour the property virtually, and then headed out 3 days later to see the venue in person. The venue is absolutely breath-taking. Every detail inside & out is perfectly thought out.

The venue sits right on Lake Michigan, and nothing beats a Michigan summer sunset.

Jeff & Jean also work with awesome vendors. They sent me a list of their top 4, and within 5 days I had all my vendors booked, and the new party details ready to roll.

The days leading up to the wedding they were so accommodating with letting us set up a few things ahead of time, and then the day of everything went off without a hiccup!

I have had multiple guests come up to me that night, and afterwards to tell me how beautiful, and perfect everything was & it is all thanks to Jeff & Jean for making our special day happen!

Thank you both so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 08/24/2020
  • Kris

Kris S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't have been happier with this venue

We could not be happier with this venue!! We signed the contract before it was even done. Jean and Jeff told us about how it would be ending up and it turned out 100X better than we could have ever imagined.
    They are great people to work with and built a perfect Venue thinking of everything.
    We couldn’t have asked for a better place to start a wonderful marriage.
    Thank you guys!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Kate P. · Married on 08/10/2019

Pure michigan venue

If you desire a “PURE MICHIGAN” wedding, this is it!

During the reception, the S.S. Badger (dock located next to venue) arrived and departed which provided a unique experience for both out of town and our local guests! The venue sits right on the harbor with beautiful views of the Ludington Harbor lighthouse. As far as experience, my husband and I can not recommend this venue enough. Jeff & Jean made us feel like a part of their family! They went above and beyond to make our day a special one and we will always look back on our special day and cherish that.

So to sum everything up, if you desire a wedding in Ludington - look no further than the Lake House!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kathleen C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Spectacular

Absolutely Spectacular aviance and venue, the entire astute crew was just phenomenal...every detail was polished!!! Thorough, Meticulous...Ludington's cre'm de la cre'me jewel!
    From the Flash-Flood ... Jeff had it totally under control to Keys locked in the car....

Sent on 07/25/2019