The Lace Bouquet Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Kelsey
    Kelsey S. Married on 11/06/2021

Lacy was one of my favorite vendors!

Lacy was the absolute best!! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with during the entire wedding planning process. I spoke with a few other florists but knew instantly when I spoke with Lacy that she was the perfect fit! She's so genuine and passionate about what she does. She understood my vision and executed it perfectly. She checked in with me several times during the planning process to make sure I had everything I needed. I wanted all while florals and lots of greenery and she NAILED it! When I needed to change up my proposal and add/take things off she worked with me to stay close to my budget. Even with a last minute bump in the road a week before the big day, she took charge and handled it so I didn't have to worry about anything. Lacy and her team were awesome and I highly recommend hiring them!
  • Paige
    Paige C. Married on 10/10/2021

Best.florist.ever

Best. Wedding. Florist. Lacy was so amazing from start to finish! She took the time to call me and discuss every detail I wanted and to really understand my vision for my wedding. When I walked into my wedding and saw all the floral arrangements I was speechless and in love!!! It was everything I’d dreamed of!! I cannot thank Lacy enough for her beautiful work!
    Kailin D. Married on 04/30/2021

Just Beautiful!

The Lace Bouquet is professional, prompt, and took away all the stress that can happen on a wedding day! Lacey made the venue look absolutely amazing! This is a great option for decor + flowers! Plus, my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and I will never forget walking into the venue for the first time and seeing all the candles lit. It was amazing. Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true!
    Lauren M. Married on 03/27/2021

Above & Beyond!

Floral was my last vendor to choose simply because I didn't know much about floral or what I truly wanted. Lacy was absolutely amazing to work with and exceeded my expectations in everything she did. She took my color scheme and a few inspiration pictures and ran with it and I couldn't have imagined anything better! Highly recommend!!
    Jillian W. Married on 03/13/2021

Flowers were works of Art

Thank you so much Lacy for turning our wedding into a magical lavender garden! The flowers were absolutely stunning and you brought all of my visions to life and more! Your flexibility as I made multiple changes leading up to the wedding was incredible and you were a joy to work with from start to finish. I am getting my bouquet professionally pressed and I can't wait to have a permanent memory of your amazing work. Thank you!! Kyle and Jillian 03/13/2021
    Ashley M. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing! Lacy provides floral perfection!

Flowers were a big deal to me for my wedding. I love flowers, and I knew I wanted beautiful blooms and a high quality florist. I was referred to a different florist, but they were just not my style. Then I found Lacy and The Lace Bouquet! Her photos were exactly what I was looking for! During our initial phone call, I immediately felt like I’d known her forever. She understood what I was looking for and what I did and didn’t like (I was a picky bride). She sent a detailed floral recipe and proposal and was very patient with all of my questions and adjustments. I LOVED my flowers; they were even better than I expected and were beyond beautiful. I’m so thrilled with Lacy, and I wouldn’t hesitate to book her again (sadly, I only get one wedding). Lacy is also one of the best people; sweet, down to earth, responsive, and professional! If you are on the fence, please book Lacy. I promise you won’t regret it! (My bridal bouquet is pictured below)
    -Ashley
    Hannah J. Married on 01/08/2021

The Lace Bouquet is the BEST FLORIST!!

Lacy is WONDERFUL. She took the vision I described to her and made it everything and more! Her prices were reasonable but everything was just so outstanding!!! 10/10 would recommend The Lace Bouquet to anyone looking for a Florist!
    Lucy B. Married on 11/14/2020

Five Stars!

I simply LOVED Lacy! And not just her, my flowers were stunning! The arch we used for my ceremony & reception was incredible! So easy to work with! Basically read my mind with what I wanted!!
    Courtney L. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Loved working with Lacy! All the florals turned out so perfect and her attention to detail was amazing!! She was open to all the last minute adjustments I needed to make and additional things I wanted! Hire her!!
    Danielle L. Married on 10/03/2020

Fabulous from start to finish!

Highly recommend working with Lacy from The Lace Bouquet! She is amazing at communicating and helping create your perfect vision from the beginning! Lacy was so great working with my budget from the get go and finding the right fit for florals for my wedding. She is so creative and truly cares about the couples she works with! We worked together to create a creative vision and I could perfectly imagine how it would come together on my big day! It was a seamless process and I had nothing to worry about leading up to the wedding. Lacy wonderfully executed my wedding day florals and when I saw the final product I was overjoyed!!! She brought my vision to life and more! I could not have asked for a better experience with my wedding florals, thank you Lacy!
  • Emily
    Emily K. Married on 09/06/2020

Yes, yes, 100x yes!!

Truly, I loved the vast majority of my wedding vendors, but the Lace Bouquet was my FAVORITE. My flowers were gorgeous, Lacey was beyond helpful and kind, the price was reasonable, and my wedding flowers were complimented so many times!!! Seriously, go with The Lace Bouquet - you won’t regret it!!!!
    Kennedy N. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing. Blew my expectations away.

Lacy was incredible. She was both my florist and my day of coordinator and I can’t imagine how things would have gone if it weren’t for her. During the planning process she was so helpful with florals...I did not know how to verbalize what I wanted and I was not the girl who had my whole wedding planned on pinterest. She found inspiration pictures for me and was so patient with me. COVID also happened this year and my wedding was affected. Lacy was incredible through this as well. She helped me make changes to accommodate my much smaller wedding.

For the day of coordinator, she also exceeded all of my expectations. She took over meeting with my vendors as the wedding got close and completely created the timeline for the day. She was there for the rehearsal and made sure everything went smoothly.

My day would have been a mess without Lacy! I cannot recommend her highly enough!
    Katie Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

We hired Lacy as our day of coordinator and florist. Lacy went above and beyond in everything!! She is SO detailed and was so helpful in our wedding planning!! She was incredibly patient and flexible with us. We couldn’t have done it without her and I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Jourdan N. Married on 07/11/2020

Lacy helped create the perfect backyard wedding

Lacy is amazing! We had to move our wedding from Ireland to our backyard due to COVID, and I was worried my vision for the wedding wouldn't be possible. Our photographer recommended Lacy and I am SO GLAD she did! Lacy was able to take the general concept I wanted for the wedding and create the most amazing atmosphere and visuals though the flowers and greenery she chose. She was easy to talk to and totally got my vision! Everyone at the wedding could not stop complementing the ceremony arch and tablescape Lacy put together. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Kiara
    Kiara Married on 06/04/2020

A kind soul that makes beautiful arrangements!

Everything was perfect. I only had a basic idea of what I want and she brought it to life with more than reasonable pricing. All of the arrangements were completely gorgeous and Lacy herself is extremely kind and and encouraging. If you dream of the perfect wedding, then The Lace Bouquet is the florist for you!
    Karen Married on 03/06/2020

The most amazing florist and person in the DFW area!

I cannot say enough how amazing Lucy was. She was great to work with, and her arrangements are incredible. She made my wedding so beautiful. She works so hard to make sure your day is just how you imagined. She even had some table decor and candle holders to use, which made it more convenient than going through another vendor to rent decor.
    I can’t tell you how many people commented on how beautiful my flowers were thanks to The Lace Bouquet!
    Cara R. Married on 02/12/2020

Could Not Be Happier!

Lacy, from the beginning, was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Our initial call was amazing, and she listened as I shared our story and vision of the big day. She helped to compile a vision board of our hopes and included pricing for all things we could dream of, and then helped us narrow down to what best fit our budget. She was immensely helpful, reassuring, and encouraging from start to finish. All of our florals were PERFECT and people complimented them all day! They looked great in pictures, and we had no problems with anything falling apart during the day. I would recommend Lacy and her team to anyone.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee T. Married on 12/07/2019

Stress free service

This is the one vendor I literally had to worry about the least. I told her what I wanted and my vision and she took care of everything, no matter the wrench that got thrown into our last minute wedding plans. Hands down the best florist to work with.
    Stephanie J. Married on 11/30/2019

I had the most beautiful bouquet and flower arrangements and received so many compliments!!

Lacy captured my wedding vision perfectly. She was professional, kind, and truly listened to what I wanted and brought it to life beautifully. I can’t recommend her enough!!
    Hannah Married on 11/01/2019

THE BEST, no joke.

Best. Wedding. Florist. Hands down. Lacy was so amazing from start to finish. After reaching out to her via email, she took the time to call me and discuss every detail I wanted. She then provided me with a floral plan which included a detailed description of all the different flower and design ideas we discussed and pictures of ALL the flowers and decor she would use. She even revised different details to fit my budget more but was still able to fulfill every single one of my requests! I had a feeling from our first conversation and numerous emails that I could trust Lacy 100%, and boy was I right! I walked into my wedding and the first thing I noticed were all the floral arrangements. From my bouquet to the aisle and ceremony decor to the reception table arrangements... I was in love!!! I cannot begin to thank Lacy enough for her beautiful work. I had so many guests compliment the floral arrangements and designs. If you’re looking for an extraordinary wedding florist, go to Lacy!!! I promise she will take care of you and make all your wedding floral dreams come true. Thank you sooooo much Lacy!!
    Robyn R. Married on 10/13/2019

Absolutely incredible experience with Lacy!

I loved working with Lacy and I'm so thankful I chose her to do my wedding. Not only is she very well priced, but she is the sweetest and most helpful person to work with! And her flower arrangements were stunning. So so happy with her work! I HIGHLY recommend her
    Cori C. Married on 07/22/2019

So accommodating!

I came to Lacy on such short notice and she was so understanding and helpful! Plus my flowers were GORGEOUS!!
    Hannah E. Married on 07/14/2019

Lacy is the BEST!!

I'm so glad that I had The Lace Bouquet help my wedding floral dreams come to life!! From my first phone call with Lacy, she really sought to understand my vision for the big day, and then helped give me advice on the things I wasn't as sure about! She was totally understanding when I told her that florals weren't my top priority and that I was trying to stay within my lower budget. In fact, she was still excited to do my wedding!

She created the most beautiful bouquets on our wedding day - I was blown away! She even helped save me money with my greenery. She found a way to do the table greenery for cheaper than she originally quoted me! That was an awesome surprise for us and we were so thankful that Lacy was looking out for our budget concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Lacy for all your florist needs!! The best lady to work with!!

Jacey Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

Lacy is absolutely wonderful! I really had no idea what to do regarding flowers - I’d wanted to do them myself because it’s something I enjoy and flowers tend to be SO expensive. Long story short, I’m so glad I chose The Lace Bouquet for our special day. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and Lacy is such a joy to work with!
  • Maitlyn
    Maitlyn V. Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous flowers!

Lacy was an excellent florist that was so helpful during such a busy day! All of the flowers and pieces that she made for us were so gorgeous that I wish I could keep them forever!