The Kruks Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Sarah Getting married on 11/05/2021

Awesome photographers and awesome people!!

I worked closely with Erica and Dave on my sister's wedding last year as the Maid of Honor. They made taking pictures so fun the whole day and the results were absolutely stunning!! After that, I booked them to photograph my own wedding, which was supposed to be May 23, 2020. I ended up having to cancel my wedding due to the pandemic, and Erica and Dave were unbelievably understanding and flexible through that whole process. I will be calling them right away once I have a new date set!
    Erica Married on 09/18/2021

The best pictures ever

We were so lucky to come across Dave and Erica on Instagram and book them for our engagement photos. They are the most caring, sweet, professional couple we have had the opportunity of working with. Our pictures blew us out of the water. Their style is unlike any other. The pictures truly speak for themselves and I would recommend that one hundred times over!
  • Patrick
    Patrick G. Married on 07/10/2021

The Kruks-Best Photographers & Best People

Words cannot express how amazing Erica and David are as photographers & people. During our search, we fell in love with their art of capturing every moment and the way the photos of other couples turned out. Leading up to our engagement session, they were responsive and professional. During our session, they were so much fun to hang out with and made us feel comfortable and excited for the wedding day and having them be a part of it. Having them show us their vision during our session was even better especially having both of them there. The day off, they captured every moment and they worked so hard to get everything done. It was great to have them there the day of and barely felt like we had anyone around us capturing every detail and moment. I cannot recommend these two enough--they are the best people and photographers to work with.
  • Carena
    Carena P. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely love the Kruks!

I cannot say enough good things about the photography business Erica and Dave run. I will admit I am a little shy when it comes to getting my picture taken- but they both made me feel so comfortable and beautiful as a bride EVEN in 90 degree weather. My now husband and I were scrambling to organize a 20 person wedding/elopement after having to postpone our original 200 person wedding this past may for obvious reasons. Navigating through this already confusing process of postponement led us to the Kruks and I believe it was fate that our dates aligned up. I just felt so calm while shooting with them and our whole day just felt so organic and authentic to us as a couple and I believe it had a lot to do with The Kruks. Don’t even think twice about Booking with these two- you will not regret it!
  • Sydney
    Sydney T. Married on 05/10/2021

Loved the experience and the photos!

We are so happy that we had the Kruks capture our engagement photos and wedding photos. They were super nice, didn't mind my millions of questions and texts, and made us feel relaxed and natural during our photos. When our engagement shoot day got rained out, they worked us into their schedule that same week so that we could get the peak fall foliage! They trekked a few miles in the woods with us to get the perfect pics. The photos turned out better than we imagined! Our wedding day was chaotic but they were an amazing presence - so calm and easy-going, making sure we got the photos we wanted with the people we wanted. I really can't say enough nice things about this duo - just hire them!
    Taylor Married on 05/06/2021

Amazing!

Erica and David are a dream team to work with on your wedding day. They are attentive, helpful, and deliver the most amazing photos (I definitely recommend getting a bound album as part of your package)! They are professional, yet immediately make you feel like family. Both Erica and David are incredible at what they do and I could not recommend their services highly enough!
  • Peter
    Peter F. Married on 04/09/2021

Fun, Professional, Talented

The Kruks gave us everything in our wedding photos that we could have ever asked for. Starting from the initial conversation of asking if they were available to our wedding until the end of our wedding day. They gave us full confidence that they were more than equipped and capable to provide quality service with professionalism and make the entire process fun! They took care of us for our wedding and we are beyond grateful that we were able to have them shoot our wedding. Thank you so much!

Absolutely amazing photos. Here are just a few I quickly picked out.
    Alexandra H. Married on 09/25/2020

Best Photographers

As a 2020 bride, flexibility of our vendors was key. The Kruks were both professional and flexible to meet the needs of our intimate ceremony this year and full reception next year. They are the sweetest humans and they blended in seamlessly with our intimate ceremony. Even my husband who doesn’t love photos felt comfortable! We LOVE all of the photos we received. They were our best vendor decision yet.
  • Molly
    Molly M. Married on 08/30/2020

One of the best wedding decisions we made!

I have always been someone who cherishes photographs, because I believe that their ability to bring you back to a place or a moment, is irreplaceable. Thanks to Erica and Dave, my husband and I have so many photos from our wedding day, to help bring us back to that place, that moment, that memory. The Kruks were able to capture not only the big moments of our day, but so many small moments as well. Erica was so easy to work with during the planning stage, even when we were forced to postpone due to Covid. She was always there to answer a question or talk through the details. On our wedding day, both Erica and Dave were so friendly and laid back! My husband is the type of guy who HATES to get his picture taken, and they made it so easy for him. They blended right in with our wedding guests, and made us feel so comfortable. We received our wedding pictures a few days ago, and could not be any happier! They captured each of us so well, and managed to make it hard to choose just one "favorite" picture. We are forever grateful to The Kruks...for capturing our big day.
  • Elona
    Elona B. Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding!!!

Me and my husband got so lucky with Erica and Dave. Finding good photographers is soooo important for your wedding. And they both are amazing. Dave and Erica made our day so fun and special. We are seriously so thankful for that.
    Now let me tell you... the photos were just perfect. Me and my husband are so obsessed with them. I will definitely hire them again in the near future. Hopefully for a maternity shoot;)
  • Paige
    Paige J. Married on 07/10/2020

Incredibly talented couple!

I can't recommend Erica and David enough. These guys are always on top of their game, they capture magical memories, and overall were so, so, so easy to work with. From the moment we reached out for a quote all the way to our wedding day, they dealt with our crazy requests and timelines without missing a beat and made us feel like the most important couple they'd ever met. They also managed to make us feel incredibly comfortable in front of the camera (which doesn't come naturally to us), and we are thrilled with our photos. I would give them more stars if I could. If you're considering The Kruks for your wedding photographer, DO IT! You won't regret it!!!
    Jacqui L. Married on 05/16/2020

The Best Photographers

If I could give Erica and David a billion stars I would!! We went through (and are still going through) battles with horrific vendors regarding our canceled big May wedding. My now husband and I decided to get married in my family home’s backyard, in New Jersey. We were going to go as minimalistic as possible, as we didn’t have much money left from the big wedding that was canceled because of COVID. We wanted some sort of documentation of our day and called David and Erica, because I loved their work, and heard from some family and friends how great they are. I called maybe 3 weeks prior to the day, with a “potential weekend” for our wedding. They were the most understanding and wonderful to deal with. When the weather seemed like it would hold up the week of the wedding, I confirmed and they were there, ready to go, on time the day of. They’re such a beautiful couple inside and out, and gave us these easy breezy cues/examples on how to stand and feel like models(when we are far from that) during the photo shoot portion. We’ve never worked with photographers, so I was expecting this awkward experience trying to fake kiss my husband to get decent photos, and it was so far from. We received our absolutely STUNNING photo album incredibly quick, and it was so easy to send to our friends and family that were involved. I cannot wait to work with them again, for whatever. We live in Boston, and I already told them we’d be happy to drive to Philly for the next shoot.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 02/29/2020

Beautiful people who take beautiful photos

I could not speak highly enough about the Kruks! Seriously a dream to work with. Made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and their communication made us feel like we could reach out to them like they were old friends. Our pictures came out perfect and they even sent little care packages along the way to keep wedding planning fun. Our photo book is absolutely stunning and worth every penny. They rule as people and photographers!
    Diana K. Married on 12/07/2019

Beyond our expectations

You guys, David and Erica are seriously incredible. Not only are they amazing people outside of photography, their level of skill in capturing the best moments is truly incredible. They worked so easily with us to coordinate a time to snap Christmas photos for our family, they braved the brutal cold with us without any complaints, and they were able to consistently redirect my boy’s attention instantaneously (who are 6 and 4yrs old, very impressive). This was our first professional photoshoot and they made us feel super comfortable and helped navigate us through every moment! Highly recommend!
  • Kyle
    Kyle H. Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding photographers

The Kruks were truly amazing as our wedding photographers. We had seen their work and met them leading up to the wedding and were already so excited to have them with us for our wedding day. But their style, demeanor, communication, and pictures the day of the wedding SURPASSED all of our expectations. We are OBSESSED with how our pictures turned out and all of our family and friends agree with how amazing they were. Our bridal party loved working with them- they gave us all great direction and made us all feel so comfortable throughout the day. They were organized but laid back, they made sure to get all the pictures we asked for, and they delivered a fantastic mix of pictures. We recommended them to two good friends who recently got engaged and they ended up using them as well! Their pricing was also reasonable for their caliber of skill, quality of pictures and for all that they offered. We are so lucky to have had them been apart of our wedding day and helping us to remember it forever. Thank you David and Erica !!
  • Irina
    Irina Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding photography

We hired Erica and David for our wedding and can I just say they did heck of an amazing Job! From capturing big moments like the first look to the tiniest little table details all the shots came out incredible along with the great quality . They worked with our schedule and booking us in immediately and they were always on top with communication which every bride would be pleased with. I highly recommend these two fun talented duo couple to capture your big day or any event that involves all your photography needs. You will not be disappointed !
  • Marisa
    Marisa Married on 11/08/2019

Gorgeous photos and an amazing photography team!

For our wedding on 11.08.19 at The Philadelphia Cricket Club, I searched high and low for the best photographers, best packages, and style that fit us as a couple. I stumbled upon Erica and David’s instagram while researching vendors, and fell in love with their photos. From our initial meetings I knew they would be a great fit for us. They made us feel super comfortable during engagement photos, coaching while also letting us kind of do our own thing so we felt really natural. For the wedding they helped us to prep for the day and kept up with my family photos list even when I wanted to abandon it to go party haha. I felt at ease the whole night that they were getting everything done photo wise and it was a completely stress free night. We got so many compliments from our friends and family at the reception that the two of them were capturing great moments while staying in the background. Erica and David have great personalities and were so much fun to work with throughout the morning and night of the wedding. We received a group of sneak peaks about a month after the wedding which all look so amazing!

Rob and I are so happy with our photos and can’t recommend The Kruks enough. Don’t hesitate to hire them for your big day!
  • Clark
    Clark A. Married on 11/02/2019

Exceptional

Dave and Erica are amazing photographers, creatives and people! They are totally easy and fun to work with and have great ideas for what looks best (and cool) for your photos. They knew exactly how to capture the beauty and vibe of our intimate desert wedding. If you have the opportunity to work with them I highly recommend it!
    Brigitte L. Married on 09/14/2019

We love the Kruks!

I did all my wedding research on Instagram by searching hashtags and geotags of popular wedding venues. I was lucky enough to just happen upon Erica and David Krukovets while searching one day! I cannot say enough good things about them!!! They are a young married couple who shoot weddings together (so you always get two photographers - which was really important to me). Their photography aesthetic is absolutely gorgeous and striking! They made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and were so good at wrangling our large bridal party. I would highly recommend them to everyone!! We cannot wait to get the rest of our pictures!
  • Enya
    Enya G. Married on 09/08/2019

Great photographer couple!

We loved shooting with Dave and Erica. We had our engagement photos and wedding photos done by them. I highly recommend getting an engagement shoot done with a photographer to get to know them better and get comfortable before the big day. This made wedding photos much easier and more natural the day of. They are very responsive, professional and friendly :)
  • Tatyana
    Tatyana Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely amazing experience!

We had Erica & her husband David do our engagement photo shoot! They were so very sweet & professional right from the start! They drove to upstate New York all the way from Philadelphia to capture our special moment! They coached us the entire time & really captured some very special moments! We were so pleased, I would HIGHLY recommend these guys! They are so nice, they make you feel so comfortable & they make sure you get every kind of picture you wanted! They were great!!!
  • Victoria
    Victoria M. Married on 06/09/2019

The Best Photographers in Philly

David and Erica are some of the sweetest people you'll meet, and the photos are even better. On our engagement shoot they made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. When we got our dreamy photos back from the shoot, we had a hard time choosing just one. Thank you for capturing us so well!!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 06/03/2019

Best photographers ever!

We had the most amazing experience with Erica and David as our wedding photographers. As soon as I saw their pictures on instagram I fell in love with how natural their photos look and all of the unique shots they get. Not only are their photos works of art, they were SO helpful with the wedding planning process! Erica met with me months before the wedding to help me come up with a timeline and was able to give me all kinds of recommendations for different vendors. We loved how laid back they were the day of the wedding and how quickly they were able to get group photos done. We didn’t feel like we missed out on any dancing or cocktail hour for pictures because they were so efficient! We are THRILLED with our wedding photos and could not recommend Erica and David more. They are truly all we could have asked for and more!
    Jonathan L. Married on 04/13/2019

The BEST Photographers EVER

We could not have been happier with The Kruks! They are the nicest couple and having both of them shoot us for the engagement pictures and then our wedding was the absolute best thing we could have done! They were professional but fun and nice and we immediately felt comfortable with them. I can be a bit cranky and get bored with the process quickly but they kept me engaged and laughing and having fun. At the wedding they were wonderful. They got so many great shots of us and our party having fun and amazing pictures of us and our families before during and after the ceremony. I could not imagine our wedding without them, they were perfect. Thank you both so much!!
    Ana C. Married on 01/17/2019

Love them!!

They are a work of art! So loving and friendly. They made us feel like we’ve known them for years, making the photoshoot come out very natural. My husband and I feel super happy, and will always keep them in mind for any other type of photoshoot that may come up 😊