The Krewe Reviews

18 Reviews for The Krewe

1 User photo

The Krewe 1

Kim Tyler · Married on 10/26/2019

An excellent choice for a wedding band!

The Krewe was awesome!
    They played just what we wanted them to play! And they learn three songs as promised. They were very professional and friendly and polite. The wedding guest danced and danced and we all had the best time!
    We hired the horns as extra. And I’m so glad we did! They added an amazing element to the band.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Andreaglad · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfection

The KREWE really did it again! They were just as popular this year (if not more) than last year’s event. I appreciated their flexibility to push back their performance due to some other delays and they’re ability to quickly bring everyone to the dance floor!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Sharkey · Married on 09/21/2019

An easy choice as your wedding band

We received quite a few compliments on the Krewe and had friends and family searching when they could see them perform down in Richmond. Their performance had a professional flow that welcomed our guests with some smoother more jazzy instrumental music. Dinner was upbeat with some Motown favorites and they went to the crowd-pleasing dance inspiring music for the rest of the night. I had a phone call with Haywood the week of the wedding and we hammered out all of the details that ensured the Krewe gave us the reception we wanted. They handled the announcements and kept everything on schedule. They did this with far less direction than they're probably used to and it felt like we'd planned every step.

I booked bands for my fraternity in college and book them for my brewery now. I've dealt with dozens of them. Wedding bands can feel a little more pricey but it's because they're doing so much more. The Krewe was a bargain in their price range and I'd highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Wedding Band By Far!

The Krewe was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding reception. They were super accommodating and let us add special touches to our reception that were personal for us as well as doing what they do best. They kept a crowd on the dance floor all night long. Not only that but they interacted with our guests, coming out on the dance floor with us and sang and danced with the group. I've received countless comments from my guests (there were 200 people there!) about how The Krewe was the best wedding band they've ever heard. I will forever refer this band to anyone who is ever in need of a great band.

The Krewe 2
    Sent on 09/25/2019

Susan · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome band

Best band ever, they did my daughter's wedding and I enjoyed all the music that they performed. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jordan Barker · Married on 06/01/2019

The Krewe - 6/1/19 @ Spotswood CC

We had such a great time and the Krewe was on another level. They were incredibly talented in their music, professional in dealing with me (they basically took the reigns with limited input/guidance and ran that reception perfectly) and they were very engaged with the crowd - everyone loved them.

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/25/2019

The band was great!

We loved the band and the music they played! Very professional. Everyone danced all night.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Alex Montinaro · Married on 12/05/2018

A Great Experience

The Krewe is an incredible band with great talent, energy, and willingness to suit your preference of music. The crowd fed off their enthusiasm, and everyone had an awesome time. I would definitely recommend The Krewe for any event, and hope I can see them again!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Ben

Ben Carper · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

The Krewe has played at several of our events and we have been more than impressed by their performance every time. Not only is their music one of a kind, but they are great performers and really know how to engage everyone in the crowd! We highly recommend the Krewe for any event, and would love to have them again in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better band!

The Krewe was exactly what we wanted for our wedding band. They were so friendly and easy to work with. They did an amazing job and made for such a fun night. I had several guests tell me they were one of the best wedding bands they've seen - and my friends have been to alot of weddings. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun band that will get your guests out on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/16/2018

The Krewe was a fantastic band for our wedding at Tredegar Ironworks! They had our guests dancing all night until we had to leave and were very accommodating! I would definitely recommend The Krewe for your wedding!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Gail · Married on 05/05/2018

The Krewe was FANTASTIC at our company event! They arrived and were ready to go right on time – very professional. They did a great job interacting with us. Amazing voices, talented musicians and great song lineup. I randomly asked employees what they thought and it was all positive. I would rate them an 11 out of 10.

Sent on 05/07/2018

The Krewe's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH, Gail! We had an absolute blast. We appreciate you!

Alana · Married on 06/17/2017

Enthusiastic, flexible and amazing!

The Krewe recently played at a wedding for one of my couples and they were fantastic! They were flexible throughout the reception with any changes or additions and were willing to work with us to make additional announcements. All the guests were raving about how wonderful they were! It was the first feedback I received from my couple- how amazing the Krewe was!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Kyndal · event on: 05/25/2018

The Krewe was such a delight to work with! Scheduling and coordinating with the band was very easy and they were very professional. They arrived earlier than expected, which was great to ensure that they were set up on time and ready to go as we have a challenging venue. They started off with some lighter/easier music but as the night went on they cranked it up and the crowd loved it! All of our guests loved the show!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Eke T · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful to work with- great music, great people!

Krewe is a great wedding band- they not only had a great sound and energy, but they were flexible in working with us to MC the event and going with the flow when the timeline got a little off. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Erin

Erin Walsh · Married on 10/05/2019

Great band that kept the party going!

The Krewe was one of the best parts of our wedding! We hired them through East Coast Entertainment after watching a video of them on YouTube and were blown away the night of the wedding. They sounded great, played fun, upbeat music and kept the party going until the very last minute. They even learned a new song to play for our first dance and sounded fantastic during it. The singers made a point to come up to us and introduce themselves and once I told them I loved Bruno Mars and Whitney Houston, they immediately started playing more of those songs. Everyone at the wedding said they loved the band. We definitely would recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Rob · Married on 07/21/2018

The Krewe were outstanding!! My expectations were high and they exceeded them in every facet, without question. They sounded FANTASTIC, and were very accommodating and friendly. From tailoring their playlists to our specific requests, to feeling out the vibe of the crowd and keeping the party going, and even taking the time to learn our first dance tune specifically for us! The Krewe were an integral part to our special day, and it would not have been the same without them.

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Drake

Drake · Married on 07/13/2019

3.0

Awesome band/Great Show

Amazing instrumentation and so much energy. The Krewe absolutely killed it. I let them have total control of the songs they chose to play and knew exactly how to read the crowd and keep everyone happy and dancing. They would enter the crowd during songs to interact with the guests, which made the performance that much better to sing along to. They knew my wife and I by name and made sure to give us multiple shoutouts and make sure we were center stage and in the spotlight. Easy to work with, absolute pleasure, so satisfied and happy they were our band.

Sent on 07/26/2019