The Key to Glam Reviews

The Key to Glam 7
  • Donielle

Donielle Geoffrion · Married on 07/20/2019

Overall great!

They were very flexible, responsive, well priced, and comfortable to work with!

Sent on 08/03/2019

The Key to Glam's reply:

Thank you soooo much! We had a blast with you and your bridal party! Thank you again for choosing us!!
  • Elle

Sue · Married on 05/25/2019

The Key to Glam did a great job!

Danelle did an amazing job on the girl’s hair for our wedding! She Is polite, professional and a lot of fun to work with! She was super flexible to our ideas (picture samples) and everyone’s hair turned out perfect! Her makeup artist, Danielle was excellent too! We also did spray tans at the studio a couple days before the wedding and were very pleased with the color and how long the spray tan lasted afterwards.
    We highly recommend The Key to Glam!!!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2018

Danielle and Eadon were awesome! Danielle did such a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. I felt like a princess. Danielle and Eadon's did an outstanding job on the hair and makeup for my wedding party! Danielle had also accommodated me three days before the wedding switching last minute time around to give me a spray tan. Danielle and Eadon were so friendly and professional. I highly recommend The Key to Glam for all your wedding needs or any other event!!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    The Key to Glam 12
    The Key to Glam 13
    The Key to Glam 14

Priscilla · Married on 06/16/2018

I have been in several weddings. Danelle and her team were professional, timely and accomidating. Not to mention how beautiful all if us girls looked! I would highly recommend The Key to Glam!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Susan · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing....5 stars all across the board! Im an older bride at 59 years old and I didn’t look a day over 49, lol. I loved my hair and makeup, and it stayed perfect until I took it off that night. My daughters were more stunning than I’ve ever seen them - they want to bring Keri and Nicole with them everywhere! Danelle was extremely responsive and super nice.
    You should definitely hire them! Thank you girls ❤️❤️❤️

The Key to Glam 19
    The Key to Glam 20
    The Key to Glam 21
  • User2494375 · 1+ year ago

Danelle is the most amazing hair and make up artist I have ever worked with. I am model and have traveled and worked with a very diverse group or professional male up artists but Danelle is the best I've ever seen. I Use her every time. She also does my spray tans and it's way better than a machine and looks awesome. I adore her as a person and a prOfessional. I really can't say enough good things.

Sent on 06/19/2012
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/22/2017

We used the Key to Glam for myself (bride) and 6 bridesmaids this past September. The artists were very professional, yet down to earth and relatable at the same time. The hair and makeup turned out great for everyone. They arrived on time and stayed on schedule as well. Anytime someone asked for a change they were happy to fix/change whatever the request was and did not give off any vibe of annoyance or frustration. I would definitely recommend The Key to Glam!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Jenny · Married on 08/05/2017

Danelle did my makeup for my wedding in August. She was so friendly and my makeup looked amazing! She listened to the concerns I had about getting my makeup done because I don't typically wear much makeup and I wanted to keep a very natural look. She was really good about staying true to what I wanted and she made me feel amazing on my wedding day! I had gotten my hair done by someone else earlier in the day but it was a humid and rainy day and my hair started to fall out of place. She quickly ran to her car and grabbed a curling iron to touch up my hair for me as well. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Desiree · Married on 04/15/2017

Love danelle & selena ! They are both wonderful & I refer them to everyone!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Danelle and Lala were the perfect team for hair and make up! Danelle did my hair and make up for my engagement photos. It was a sunrise photo shoot and Danelle was will willing to travel to my home to provide services at 4:30 am. I felt beautiful and my make up lasted for 16 hours until I finally took it off. Danelle and Lala provided hair and make up services for myself and my bridal party as well. The girls loved everything about their appearance. They even helped touch up their hair and make up after we took our wedding photos. Unfortunately, my wedding day was unexpectedly windy and my husband had a head cold. Fortunately, Danelle and Lala were willing to stay for an extra two hours to help with these situations. They kept my hair looking perfect and touched up my husband's face which was bright red due to his cold. We are so grateful for their flexibility and professionalism. I have already hired Danelle for future hair and make up services. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Tonya · Married on 06/11/2016

Danelle and her team were awesome. As the mother of the bride, I knew my daughter would find the best available. Just look at her Facebook page and you will see what an awesome job she does. I really enjoyed meeting and interacting with her and her team, she is so easy to get along with. Danelle always made the perfect suggestions that she knew would be beautiful. She did not disappoint. We got so many compliments on hair and make-up and even today when people see the photographs, that is the first thing they ask about, "Who did the hair and make-up"? "It's gorgeous"!

I highly recommend!

Tonya Kirkley, Eastman, GA

Sent on 08/15/2016

Allison · Married on 01/16/2016

Danelle at the Key to Glam was phenomenal! She was extremely responsive and easy to coordinate with, and very professional! We all enjoyed having her around while we got ready - she's so easy to talk to and makes you feel relaxed. I couldn't have been happier with my makeup - and Danelle made sure I was 110% happy with it. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous too! I can't recommend the Key to Glam enough!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/18/2015

Danelle was fantastic, as always! My makeup looked flawless and stayed beautiful all night.

Sent on 07/19/2015

The Key to Glam's reply:

Thank you again!! It was a honor to be a part of your big day!!! You were a gorgeous bride!

Letha · Married on 05/31/2015

Danelle did my hair and makeup for my elopement in St. Augustine. The first time I talked to her, I knew she had to be part of my day. She is very down to earth and fun to talk with, not to mention beyond talented! My hair and makeup were completely flawless! My makeup stayed on all day and night. I didn't want to take it off at the end of the night!! Thank you so much Danelle! <3

Sent on 06/14/2015

The Key to Glam's reply:

Awwwww Letha thank you so much! It was a pleasure! Thank you again for choosing me for your big day! Would love to see how some of the pictures turned out <3

Ashley · Married on 12/19/2014

Danelle was AMAZING. She did my hair and make-up for my wedding and I have never felt so beautiful! Her team did my girl's hair and make-up as well and they all wonderful! Danelle was SO sweet and SO kind and I couldn't have asked for a better, more talented person to make sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day!! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Danielle is phenomenal! She performed a miracle with my hair and makeup for both my engagement photo shoot and wedding. She is a conssumate professional! She truly listens to what a bride is requesting and simply put, she made me beautiful!

Sent on 11/04/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Thank you again for choosing The Key to Glam! It was my pleasure to work with you on both your wedding and engagement shoot...would love to see pictures!

Danielle is simply awesome! She did elegant hair and makeup for my 10/31 wedding. Always punctual, professional, creative, my hair and makeup were perfect the whole night and into the next day! I cannot say how truly wonderful she is! I will be using her for all my hair and makeup needs! I've already recommended her to two brides to be from my wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Dana · Married on 10/11/2014

Danielle was wonderful. We had such a great time while she was getting myself and the wedding party ready to go. She made us all look great. Hair and makeup help up all afternoon and evening in the heat of the day. I couldn't thank her enough.

Sent on 11/24/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Can't thank you enough for choosing The Key to Glam!! Would love to see pictures from your big day!

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2014

Danelle made me and the ladies in my family more beautiful than we've ever been on my wedding day! We were so, so pleased with how she did our hair and makeup... And she is FUN and professional while she does it! Danielle worked with me and gave me amazing feedback throughout the process of planning how I wanted to wear my hair for the wedding... I just can't say enough good things. My makeup was absolutely flawless and didn't budge one millimeter. I didn't even have to touch up with powder... And I didn't want to wash it off at the end of the night! Thank you, sweet Danelle, for making this girl one very happy bride!

Sent on 10/17/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Ashley it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your big day!! I had a blast with you and your family!!! You were truly a stunning bride!! Thank you again for choosing The Key to Glam!

carlos · Married on 08/31/2014

She was my girlfriend's stylist and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/04/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Honored to have been a part of your big day!!! Thank you again for choosing The Key to Glam!

Brittany · Married on 08/02/2014

Danelle Wood: The Key To Glam.
    She was amazing, couldn't have possibly picked anyone better for my special day. She absolutely made the experience what it should be:)))
    She is VERY professional, super organized, and 110% reliable. Thank you again Danelle. I will be recommending you to ALL of my friends for any of their upcoming events!

Sent on 08/15/2014
  • User4339998 · event on 08/01/2014

Danelle is wonderful, professional, easy going, punctual, and just awesome to work with. She made me look gorgeous, not too "made up" on one of the hottest days of the year (outdoor engagement photo shoot) not a smudge in sight

Sent on 08/21/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you as well! Look forward to being a part of your big day! Airbrush is definitely the way to go with this Florida heat and humidity!

Amy · Married on 03/23/2014

Best make up artist ever!! She was awesome at my wedding! I got lots of compliments on my makeup! She also did coverup on my step daughter with acne and it was amazing! You couldn't even tell she had skin issues! Loved it!

Sent on 09/04/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Thank you Amy!!! Happy to have been a part of your big day! The airbrush can definitely work wonders...glad I could help your step daughter feel a lot more confident with the acne covered. I

Heather · Married on 03/15/2014

Danelle was very professional and accommodating!! She did mine and my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding and did a fabulous job, I couldnt have been happier!! I had to change the time on her multiple times and she was so easy to work with and had no problem working around my schedule. She came to my house on time the day of the wedding and did exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend her!!! Very talented!!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

The Key to Glam's reply:

Thank you very much Heather! It was my pleasure to be a part of your big day!