The Kentucky Castle Reviews

10 | Versailles, KY

10 Reviews for The Kentucky Castle

• Victoria

Victoria Howard · Married on 09/23/2019

Pure magic. Staff and coordinators are beyond organized and highly trained and talented.

The best wedding venue out there. I encourage all the brides and grooms to get married and the Kentucky Castle! Everything was perfect.

Sent on 02/15/2020

The Kentucky Castle's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Victoria! We absolutely loved having you and Nick at The Kentucky Castle. We hope to see you all back to visit soon!

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2017

Afreakinmazing!!! Christa was incredible! She took care of so many little things as well as major things without hesitation! I can't say enough about her professionalism and care in making sure I didn't have to worry about anything! The venue is so beautiful! Our wedding day was one I will never forget!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Ji Young · Married on 10/29/2016

The Castle Post was absolutely wonderful. I can't even explain how awesome Christa Tinker and her staff was. Everything was beautiful and they took care of everything for me. I had a stress free PERFECT day! Christa is amazing and she helped me so much. Please book your wedding with The Catle Post. The service, rooms and food was phenomenal!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Megan · Married on 10/10/2015

Castle Post went above and beyond for our wedding! Everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! It was definitely my fairytale wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Chelsea · Married on 10/09/2015

The Castle Post is the ultimate venue! I arrived as early as I wanted on our wedding day to start preparing with my bridesmaids in a complimentary bridal suite. The staff took care of setting up the reception area and ceremony and my family could relax! Christa the event coordinator is excellent to work with (so funny and caring) and was attentive to every detail. The prices are very comparable to venues of similar size nearby, but the value you receive in not having to rent chairs, tables, flatware, finding an overnight room for your wedding night, or the absence of a cake cutting fee — pushed this venue to the top of my list! Our guests were so excited to get to visit the Castle as well. I really wanted a venue where photography opportunities extended beyond a brick walled background or other standard blasé backdrops. The Castle Post more than provided this for us. Thank You to Christa, Chef Tinker, and the CastlePost staff for making our wedding the BEST DAY of our lives!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

The Castle Post made our wedding truly magical. I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone. :)

Sent on 02/07/2016

Kayce · Married on 04/04/2015

My new wife & I couldn't believe the level of service they provided, it was phenomenal. Food was excellent and they even saved us each a plate for us to eat again after the reception. Breakfast buffet was made just for us the following morning. All the staff were so nice, alcohol was great too of course. They even surprised us with our favorite wine to toast with (we had no idea!). The castle is an awesome place and we were lucky to have our wedding here. Its a day we will never forget, special thanks to Christa.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Brandy · Married on 12/29/2013

2.5
      3.5

I got married here, while the castle was decorated for christmas. There is no comparison to getting married here during the christmas season! It is totally decorated and beautiful. The food was great, although a little over priced, not much flexibility as far as a cheaper menu. The rooms upstairs, were amazing! So beautiful, but again, over priced. I'm very happy with my decision to get married here, it was a beautiful dream come true fairy tale wedding! (you are just going to pay the price)

Sent on 02/18/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/02/2016

3.8
      3.0

Good: It was AMAZING to have everything from getting ready to picture to the ceremony AND reception as well as a place for my husband and I and guests to stay all in the same place. It was also great that so all of the tables, chairs, linens, table settings, bar services, and food was taken care of in one swoop. They had a very good idea of how my timeline for the day of should be done. The food was very good and they were able to accommodate guests who had allergies.

Bad: Poor professionalism in that the cook walked around in his PJ all day (we thought he was a random stranger off the street) and that other people (who were actually random strangers) were allowed to roam around for extended periods periods of time during the ceremony and throughout the day. They also forgot to put on the table linens I had bought and brought the venue the night before (even after multiple confirmations by 2 different employees that they would be steamed and placed out)- They have since been lost and never returned to me either. The estate table was set up in a completely ridiculous manner even after drawing a picture and having an employee confirm it could and would be set up the way I drew for them. My veil was lost as well as several gifts that guest said they left that were never found even after contacting the Castle after. Communication with the event planners was iffy- and inconsistent. Sometimes I would get a reply the same day and other times- far more often, I would have to email twice and even then sometimes not get a reply for weeks. As far as flexibility goes, they did try to avoid allowing me to have a rehearsal due to the date being New Years date, they did eventually allow me to have one on that date though.

Sent on 01/15/2016