The Kellogg House Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Lindsey
    Lindsey B. Married on 07/31/2021

A joy to work with!

We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding day than what we got with Kellogg House Pomona.

Jacqueline was very accommodating when we had to reschedule for COVID reasons and continually kept us up-to-date on protocol.

Sarah did an amazing job at the rehearsal and the day of the wedding to help things run smoothly. Even with a slight menu mix up, they fixed the problem promptly.

The venue itself is gorgeous and provides a cozy atmosphere for all guests. The day was everything that we had waited for!

Hollie A. Married on 08/01/2020

Great experience and beautiful wedding!

We had a beautiful ceremony and reception at The Kellogg House in January 2019. The staff were really responsive and helpful about accommodating our accessibility concerns (the venue itself, especially the back terraces, are generally not ADA friendly, but we had a few guests in wheelchairs). It was important to us to make it work so that everyone could be there, and we did it, thanks to the flexibility of the staff. My wife and I had a beautiful experience, and we would absolutely recommend this venue to locals in the area looking for a beautiful spot for their wedding or event!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 06/26/2020

Very pleased

I will be booking soon and was very pleased with prices and view
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 11/15/2019

Great Service and beautiful venue

Perfect for our intimate day. They greatly catered to us the day of the wedding and were very accommodating to our needs. Jacquelyn is the main coordinator for communication prior to the wedding and she always got back to us in a timely manner and processed payments and receipts quickly. Sarah was our in person contact most of the time on visits and the day of the wedding. They were both courteous, professional and communicative which made our day easier on us through all the anxiety and emotion. On top of that the venue catering was delicious! They are a little strict on being at the venue too early before the wedding since they use that time to clean and set up for us but they always listen to requests their clients have and try to acquiesce when they can. We had a beautiful wedding and I do recommend this for others to use!
  • D Collins
    D Collins Married on 10/05/2019

spectacular

Overall experience at Kellogg House was outstanding! the venue is amazing with spectacular views! my guests were in awe of Kellogg House.
  • Natalia
    Natalia Z. Married on 09/21/2019

Hidden Gem

Great venue for a great price! Loved that it was all inclusive in that they provided catering, bar, table/chair rentals, and shuttle services. The venue is very flexible in that there are several different areas you can have your ceremony. We did ours in the lower terrace and it was beautiful. The property also has a lot of hidden trails for photos that really highlights all the nature surrounding the property. We upgraded to the Bridal Suite, and it was so worth it! The suite had so much room and my bridesmaids and hair & makeup artists loved it. And it allowed us early access to the venue which helped us finish setup early. Jacqueline was our main point of contact and she was always very quick to respond to my questions. The food was also great. We got lots of comments from our guests saying that the food was good. Overall, a great experience!
    Bincins Married on 08/23/2019

Garcia Wedding!

It was fantastic! The Kellogg House made our wedding simple, elegant, exciting, memorable, and affordable! We danced the night away and will always cherish it! Jaqueline and her team were Amazing!!
    Jessica Married on 05/03/2019

Alumni Adventures

We loved every single moment. It was surrounded by great team of staff, view, and lighting that made everything stand out 🎉👌
  • Karina
    Karina Married on 10/19/2018

Awesome!!!

My husband and I loved our wedding here at the Kellogg house! Jaqueline and Sarah were so sweet and professional! I am so glad we decided to go here. We had a family emergency a month before our original wedding day so we had to move it to a later date. And they were so amazing and completely understood my situation. On the day of my wedding, everything was perfect! They set it up beautifully! And the food was amazing!! All of my guests were raving how good and beautiful everything looked! I am so glad my husband and I decided to get married here! It was an experience we will never forget! Thank you Jaqueline and Sarah for making my wedding day so perfect!
    Araceli Married on 07/29/2018
    You can shop around for a venue, but nothing compares with the beauty of this historic house. I feel so happy with everything that the KELLOG HOUSE includes..it amazing
    Do come see it.
    Nery Married on 06/03/2018
    Kellog House and its staff were a lifesaver for a couple that had to make a last-minute location change four months before the wedding date!

We worked closely with Jaqueline, Kellogg House Manager, to get our ducks in order from food, floor plans, and contractual agreements. She was very professional throughout the entire process and was always prompt with her responses to our request and questions.

Kellog house was able to provide a shuttle service for our 100+ guest that brought them from the parking lot at the bottom of the hill and Kellog West Hotel to the entrance of Kellog House.

The outdoor floorplan for the ceremony and reception was able to comfortably fit our 110 guest count, which also included a dance floor.

The food was amazing! We served our guest the tri-tip and salmon options for dinner. The kitchen staff even prepared a small surplus of food in case anyone wanted seconds.

Kristen was the venue coordinator the day of the wedding, and she was very supportive of making sure we were on track to complete all the activities we were scheduled to be participants. She also made sure we were hydrated and took care of our personal needs during the reception. Kristen went above and beyond by helping us pack our gifts and personal items at the end of the event and drove our SUV back to Kellog West because we were a little tipsy (as expected). She is a classy gal!

Planning a wedding is an extremely stressful process with a giant payoff at the conclusion. The Kellog West staff was an enormous contributor to helping us achieve what we had planned for our wedding. I would highly recommend Kellog West as a venue location you consider as one of your top options for location, professionalism, and value.

Thank you, Jaqueline and Kristen, for all your hard work and help! CHEERS!
    Roujean Married on 06/01/2018
    5/5 stars. Would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding. Here are some top-level highlights:

- Working with the team pre-wedding was a pleasure. Via email, Jacqueline was detailed, prompt, and incredibly helpful. She sent us helpful reminders about things to do before the wedding. Sometimes, even sending us reminders for payments (thank you!!).

- The Kellogg team had everything under control during the wedding. NOTHING went wrong. I fully trusted the team with the night's festivities.

- Food options are great! Everyone LOVED the food.

- Price is competitive and truly the BEST we found.

- The venue was absolutely beautiful. We wanted the perfect backyard wedding and we were able to get that thanks to this amazing venue.

All in all, our wedding was the best night of our lives. The team at Kellogg and the venue itself it had A LOT to do with that. We are forever grateful for their help and ability to maintain such a beautiful property. We are thankful we had the privilege of celebrating our wedding there.

Thank you so very much, Kellogg Team!

Here are some photos from our wedding. This may help you see how photogenic the venue and the surrounding property is. http://www.jonathanyacoub.com/roujean-milad
    Lisa Married on 05/26/2018
    From the moment we took a tour of the Kellogg House we knew that is where we had to get married. I have so much wonderful things to say I don't even know where to begin. Jacqueline and Kristen were nothing short of amazing to say the least. From the time leading up to our wedding, Jacqueline was literally a phone call or email away from answering any questions we had. She was so helpful and informative and truly made the plannimg process a breeze with her assistance. We married on 5/27/18. We had an evening front courtyard ceremony and reception in the backyard and it was so beautiful. Kristen was literally at my side the whole day making sure I had everything I needed. She even helped me get dressed amongst other things. She truly was my MVP that day and made sure I had everything I needed. I literally had to want for nothing as she always stayed 2 steps ahead. I was able to truly enjoy my day with no worries or concerns as she took care of everything. The staff there was also so sweet, professional and pleasant. The food was AMAZING- we had the stuffed chicken with pesto pasta and everyone kept talking about how great it was. Guests also couldn't stop talking about what a hidden gem the Kellogg House was and how beautiful it was. I would recommend this venue in a heartbeat as it has the quality, professionalism and beauty of everything you need for your special day.
    Nicole Married on 04/13/2018
    AMAZING! My now husband and I just had our Disney themed-wedding married at the Kellogg House on April 13, 2018. When we saw the venue, we immediately fell in love with the property and were surprised that most of the property was open for guests to walk around, inside and out. Jacqueline, Kristen and her staff are amazing. Jacqueline answered every question I had and responded so quickly. Kristen coordinated our wedding day and she did and incredible job! Everyone loved the staff working that day and they even danced with out guests when we cheered for them to join in on the dance floor! Our wedding day was perfect and it will be a day everyone won't forget. The food was also so delicious and was complimented by a lot of our guests. Thank you so much for everything! Jacqueline and Kristen, you really made our wedding day the best day of our lives!
    Andrew Married on 03/23/2018
    The staff at the Kellogg house provide us with an unparalleled experience. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be, and we didn’t run into any mishaps. The Kellogg staff that ensured that everything was seamless. Jacquie and Kristen made our experience so easy, and they were such a pleasure to work with. I would give the Kellogg House my highest recommendation.
  • F
    Francine Married on 03/18/2018
    Beautiful location, Historic Mansion, Very accommodating, Staff is very professional, Jacqueline Marshall and Kristen Prigatano will go above and beyond to ensure your day and your guest are well taken care of. I would highly recommend Kellogg House host your event. Love this place!
  • F
    Francine Married on 03/18/2018
    Kellogg House is a very beautiful and distinguished venue that is perfect for creating your most memorable moments. Immediately when you enter the Mansion you will get an historic charm feel along with a romantic setting for your perfect day. The Kellogg staff is also very professional and accommodating to your needs. We had the pleasure of working with Jacqueline Marshall and Kristen Prigatano who absolutely went above and beyond to ensure our day would run smoothly and turn out as beautiful as I could ever imagine. In the future, I'm looking forward to hosting our anniversary dinner at Kellogg House.
    Mark Married on 03/16/2018
    The venue and team are truly outstanding. The historic home made for beautiful photos for our wedding party and my wife and I are very happy with the results. The staff went out of their way to be the best service and helpful leading up to and on our wedding day.
    Rachel Married on 03/15/2018
    Kellogg house was such a wonderful venue, we would not have changed a thing! It was beautiful and elegant and within our budget. It even rained on our day and they were incredibly flexible moving us into an indoor venue, I'd recommend them to anyone!
    Christine Married on 10/27/2017
    The best place to have any event. I had my wedding at Kelloog house and it was perfection. Outside wedding and very intimate on a warm friday night. The food was amazing and the staff was absolutely professional. I cant say enough how wonderful the staff was to me and my guest!!!! Kellogg house is hidden jewel and the perfect setting!!
    Daniela Married on 10/14/2017
    Finding an affordable and show stopping venue is not easy, but The Kellogg House is that and more! I came across The Kellogg House on wedding wire last year during my venue search. I immediately fell in love when I visited last December. The Kellogg House has an outstanding list of preferred vendors which we used for our wedding (Planner: Rebecca Calagna Events, Beverly's Best Bakery, DJ and lighting: PrimeTime Music). Through the entire planning process, Jacqueline the venue coordinator, was amazing to work with. She was always accessible, professional, and always communicated with us to inform us of deadlines. I was very much a DIY bride, creating my own centerpieces, photo booth wall, sweetheart table decor, and favors. The Kellogg House was so accommodating of my vision and on the day of, executed beyond my wedding day dreams! Our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was, how delicious the food tasted, and how great our DJ was as well! If I could live out my wedding day again I would do it in a heartbeat! Thank you to The Kellogg House for making our wedding the absolute BEST DAY EVER!!
    Natalie Married on 09/29/2017
    You will be in good hands if you choose The Kellogg House for your wedding! We had an evening wedding with a buffet for our guests. Everyone loved the outdoor venue, and if you stick with the preferred vendors, you get great service from them, as well as a good deal.
    Christina Married on 09/23/2017
    Just married on 9/23/17, and we had the most beautiful day at Kellogg House! Jacquie was AMAZING throughout the entire planning process and on the day of! Very organized, great with communication, and such a big help with everything. She ensured that everything ran smoothly- and it was perfect! The venue is so beautiful, and all our guests were raving about the beauty, the food and overall atmosphere. So thank you so so much Jacquie and the amazing staff at Kellogg House!
    Love, Christopher and Christina
    Andrea Married on 08/19/2017
    I held my wedding reception at the Kellogg House on August 19, 2017. It was ABSOLUTELY perfect! A complete dream! First off the Kellogg House is seriously a hidden gem. I got so many compliments from so many guest about how beautiful the house was and the amazing views from the house. Second of all, Jacqueline and her team were amazing! Extremely professional and so easy to work with. Jacqueline was always available to meet in person or over the phone. She was great with responding back to emails. She would respond to all my questions and concerns and put me at complete ease. I was beyond satisfied with her work and the venue. I did not have any problems the reception was ran completely smooth. Also, the food was DELICIOUS! I've been to many weddings where the food is not good. The food will not disappoint here and the presentation is awesome. I ended up booking one of her recommended vendors for lighting. His name is Adrian He did amazing. I explained to him that I wanted bistro lighting and chandeliers and he gave me a great price.

I had the greatest experience and I am so beyond happy to have my dream wedding held at the Kellogg House. I definitely recommend this venue for an outdoor event. Jacqueline and her team will totally take care of you.