The JJ's Band Reviews

76 | Scottsdale, AZ

76 Reviews for The JJ's Band

76 The JJ's Band Reviews

Sue Anne · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you so much for the incredible music the JJ’s provided for our daughter’s wedding.

To say it was an absolute pleasure working with you – would be an understatement.

Your level of communication from beginning to end was sincerely appreciated, and the performance you brought forward on September 29th was legendary!

The musical selections during dinner were beyond elegant & perfectly complimented the setting of the black tie dinner under the stars.

The sound system you provided for the speeches was crystal clear; the volume impeccably controlled.

But the ‘icing on the cake’ was the minute the full band took the stage and lit up the dance floor.

As you could see from the ‘completely packed dance floor’ ….this was a crowd that loved to move ….and boy did you hit it!

Thank you for listening so closely to the song requests being put forward prior to the event, and for continuing to read the crowd througout the evening.

That dance floor has to have been one of the most highly energized settings in Casa Paloma history; the credit goes to you and your remarkable musicians.

We will recommend you again & again to all of our friends, family & contacts.

Many thanks for creating an exceptional evening for our family

The JJ's Band 1

Barbara · Married on 04/14/2018

Excellent band! They make the party! Everyone loved them. Highly recommended!

Jill · Married on 03/10/2018

The JJ's are absolutely incredible and made our wedding a blast! They are an extremely talented band who were able to get the dancing started early and last the entire night. Throughout the entire process, the JJ's were professional and easy to work with. They even agreed to learn our first dance song to play live - it sounded perfect! Fun tip: they invited my husband and I on stage to sing the last song of the night. Singing along with the entire wedding was an absolute blast. It was such a memorable end to an already wonderful night. If you're looking for a super fun, energetic, party-starting band, book the JJ's! I cannot praise them enough and am so grateful for their talent and hard work.

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

JJ's was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. They are incredible, and kept the party going all night long. The dance floor was packed! They listened to our special requests (even changing some of the lyrics of our first dance song), and made sure we had the best night of our lives. They are 100% worth every penny and I highly, highly recommend them!

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

The JJ's are the absolute BEST! They keep the party going and keep everyone on the dance floor! We had our wedding in Scottsdale and most of our guests were coming from New York. Everyone was raving about the band the next day and how much fun they had. Reigh was an absolute pleasure to work with, always very responsive and included all of our last minute requests. The highlight was letting my husband and I perform on stage with them!

The JJ's Band 2

Alison · Married on 04/22/2017

The absolute best band in town-- hands down!! We are still getting compliments on how amazing the music was at our wedding 8 months later. They kept everyone on the dance floor and we even ended up extending our wedding another 30 minutes because of how much fun everyone was having dancing. We also have two friends who attended our wedding and are now using the JJ's for their upcoming weddings. Reigh was so wonderful to work with and we could not recommend this band more!

libby · Married on 04/08/2017

Use them! My daughter and her fiancé thought they wanted a DJ and that their young friends would prefer a DJ. Boy were they wrong. Everyone; young and old jammed the dance floor. We had a non-stop party all night. It was exactly what we all wanted. I have heard from so many of my friends that this fabulous band made our reception.

sara · Married on 03/11/2017

We had an amazing experience! We loved the band and so did all our guest! Everyone had a great time at the wedding. Thank you so much you guys were awesome!

Jared · Married on 02/19/2017

Reigh and the JJ's are the absolute best wedding band you can find in Phoenix and Scottsdale, hands down. They have the best mix of music and talent and they definitely keep the party rocking all night long. I can't even tell you how many of our guests mentioned how great the music was afterwards because it was so many that I lost track!

Additionally, I contacted Reigh a few weeks before the wedding to see if I could drum along with the band for one song and he was immediately enthusiastic about the idea. It turned out to be an amazing experience and I'll never forget playing Guns N' Roses at my own wedding in front of all of my friends and family! Thanks again guys.

Hire the JJ's. You will not regret it, I promise.

Emily · Married on 02/18/2017

We loved JJ's!!! Highly recommend them. Our wedding would not have been the same without the energy they brought!

Arin · Married on 11/05/2016

The JJ's band was absolutely incredible. They had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor the entire time. They were so nice and flexible and easy to work with, they even let one of our friends join them onstage twice! If I could go back I would not only hire them again, but I would have paid extra to have it go on longer!

Nancy · Married on 09/04/2016

Yes! Yes!Yes! I was in charge of doing my son's destination wedding in. Tucson,Arizona. I went to hear them perform in Phoenix and booked them that moment. Reigh, the band leader was always accessible and easy to get ahold of. A few weeks before the wedding we went over timelines and song selections. They did the most fabulous job at the wedding! Our guests danced all night and everyone absolutely loved them. It was a Jewish wedding and they performed some Jewish songs better than I have ever heard. Highly recommended!!!

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

All of our guests loved the JJ's!!!! We could not have been more pleased with the experience!!!

Reigh was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Literally not a flaw with JJ's Band. Though their videos are great, they do not do them justice. The music was so good, it sounded like the original with each cover they did (I'm not exaggerating!). Our guests commented on them during and after the wedding on multiple, multiple occasions.

Taking time to choose a great band was really important to us - we wanted a group that would be professional, reliable and play infectious music that got everyone on the dance floor - which included a mix of genres and decades. JJ's nailed it on the head from start to finish. We worked with Reigh Tuazon mainly and handled everything via email (we never actually met them before the wedding!) - he helped with contracts, sending us the song list (which is VERY extensive), helping with providing AV for our ceremony and dinner...and he served as the MC during speeches and introduction of the songs. Reigh and the entire band simply rock - they are talented and truly cared about making it the best possible experience for us. JJ's Band enhanced our wedding in every way possible - I'm telling you, they will not disappoint - book them!

Robert · Married on 03/27/2016

The JJ's did an amazing job for us at our wedding! We are very grateful to Reigh and the whole band, and we had so many compliments from our guests. Reigh was fantastic in sitting down with us beforehand to discuss our tastes and preferences and the plan for the night, and boy did they deliver! They are super professional, looked the part and they gave a high-energy performance that was on point with the energy of the crowd and kept everyone dancing through the night! Thank you!!

Tara · Married on 03/26/2016

The JJ's Band was incredible! They kept the dance floor crowded all night.

They had a wide variety of songs, so that all of our guests had favorites to dance to during the night. Not only could they perform all different kinds of music, they were so incredibly talented at them all! Every member of the band was an amazing musician, and the singers were wonderful. In addition they were such high energy, they kept people excited and having fun all the way to midnight! I also loved how up to date the JJ's songs were. They had already learned some of the very newest songs that we wanted to play at the wedding.

I couldn't think of a better band to have at the wedding. We are still getting compliments 2 months later because everyone loved the band so much.

If you are looking for the best all around band, you've found them! Not only was Reigh an absolute pleasure to work with, but the entire group is so full of talent and personality. From the instrumentals to the vocals The JJ's Band is THE best. They played all of our requested songs, learned our special dance songs and made our ceremony everything we wanted and more. Our friends and family can't stop raving about how amazing they were almost 2 months later! Stop searching now and book them today!

• User6272084 · 2+ years ago

They are such a fun band! We were so excited to have them at our wedding!! My husband really wanted a brass feel, and the JJ's have a great big band tone. They are great performers, and we have really enjoyed them!! I would for sure recommend them to anyone!!

Calyn · Married on 01/17/2016

When my then fiancé and I were looking for bands for our wedding, we decided to go and check out the JJ's at a local wedding that weekend.. We stood outside of the reception room to listen in. From then on, we were hooked. The JJ's not only sound incredible, they create a very lively atmosphere for your guests. My husband and I are so happy and thankful that we chose to have the JJ's as our wedding band. Reigh is incredibly responsive, something you really start to appreciate with vendors while you are planning a wedding. He completely caters to your needs. We were having an orthodox Jewish wedding, and the JJ's learned new songs for us and completely nailed the Jewish dancing aspect of the wedding. Truthfully, having the JJ's was one of the best decisions we made. The music is fantastic and the JJ's created a wonderful atmosphere at our wedding. I cannot count how many people commented on what a fantastic band they were. We, and our guests, were BLOWN AWAY at our amazing the JJ's were.
    Thank you so much, the JJ's Band!

We were so happy to have The JJ's Band at our wedding! I felt so terrible that it was freezing to death outside but they were good sports about it :) I saw the JJ's live about 5 years ago at a bar in downtown Tempe and never forgot their name. I was so happy to have live music at the wedding as I knew it would take everything to another level! They were simply awesome and so many people had tons of great compliments of how much they loved them. The music selection was great, all favorite songs were played and it was a very special night.

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

The band was amazing!!!! Our dance floor was packed the whole reception!!!! Our guest are still raving about them!!! Would highly recommend them!!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Bear with me, this is long but worth it! Like most people searching for wedding vendors, the task is enormous, daunting, and makes or breaks a wedding. I researched bands all over Arizona, and even went to watch multiple bands in person. My husband and I had very high expectations for our entertainment for our wedding. In our large group of wild and fun friends, we are "the party throwers," so we wanted this bash to be the best party anyone had gone to. After much debate, we hired the ten piece JJ's band over a year in advance. Throughout the process, Reigh was attentive and easy to get ahold of. He also met with us at the venue 6 weeks prior to the wedding to go over details and make sure everything on the day of was smooth. Reigh even offered multiple different outfit choices so that our style was achieved. The night of, the band rocked it, all. night. long. I sprinted to the bathroom twice because I didn't want to miss a single song. If I had a dollar for every person that told me how great the band was (most people told me, text me, and told everyone they saw), I could have paid for the entire price of the band! At the end of the night, the dance floor was packed, and our guests only left when the music stopped and all the lights turned on- mind you this is 30 minutes after the bar closed! When debating between a dj and a band for your wedding, there is so much to be said for the presence of 10 awesome musicians, four of which are singing, elevated on a stage with the perfect complements of horns, electric guitar, etc. It is a completely new level of entertainment that truly pulls people to the dance floor, even people that wouldn't normally dance! I would hire them over and over again. In fact, my husband and I just may follow them on all pf their gigs around the valley. We could be good groupies, and maybe that would help this post wedding depression we can't get rid of!

David & Erica · Married on 09/06/2015

This is the easiest review to write - ever. Reigh and the entire band were unbelievable - the music was impeccable, the atmosphere was electric - nobody ever left the dance floor!! We knew we wanted a band from the outset for our wedding, but we couldn't have imagined how amazing The JJ's Band ended up being. We have now several friends who have used them, and several more that will be using them again after our amazing night. Thank you!!