The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band. Reviews

14 | Dallas, TX

14 Reviews for The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band.

Miranda · Married on 02/24/2018

I love love love the Jam Wows!!!!! There’s so much to say about our experience I don’t even know where to start. We compared wedding bands in DFW and there were 3 other contenders. Simply put, the Jam Wows are the best! My husband and I met them at Sherlocks and we just knew they were the band for us.

This wedding band is more than just a wedding band. They are a group of extremely talented musicians who truly enjoy what they’re doing and everyone could tell. They got down on the floor several times and looked like they were having just as much fun as everyone else. This band is so much more than I ever expected from a wedding band. We highly recommend the Jam Wows!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Janice · Married on 01/13/2018

The PERFECT band for my wedding! We danced all night and they played all of the songs that I selected from their song list. I couldn’t have asked for a better band because these guys are THE BEST! I honestly had a difficult time trying to find a band because it was the most important part of my reception and I wanted it to go well. We received a ton of compliments from our guests and some of them are still talking about it. Tommy and I will recommend the Jam Wows to any and everyone we can. TOP PICK!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Leslie · Married on 10/24/2015

These guys were simply the Best!!! The only thing I really cared about as the bride was having a killer wedding band, and The Jam Wows were exactly what I had in mind!! They really just blew all the guests away, and delivered the exact atmosphere I was going for.

Everyone is continuing to tell me that it's the best wedding band they have ever seen, and I'll never forget getting up on stage with them to sing in my wedding dress!!

If someone is looking for a big, fun, vibrant band, I couldn't recommend them enough!! They really made my wedding!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Christian · Married on 05/31/2014

This band made the wedding!!! Randy is very professional and a pleasure to work with. The entire band was great through the whole wedding, every person that talks about the wedding, even a month after is saying how great the band was. Very glad we choose the Jam Wows.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Mikaela · Married on 02/16/2014

From the first note to the last the Jam Wows kept us on our feet and dancing. It was definitely a party atmosphere and night to remember. The horn section was hilarious with their antics and their dancing on stage. The Jam Wows helped make our wedding day even more memorable. Are you looking for a fun way to celebrate any special occasion? Call the Jam Wows!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Amy · Married on 05/11/2013

WOW! The Jam Wows definitely WOW the crowd. The lights, the music and the energy they put forth are all top notch. We had so much fun celebrating and they made our day even more special. We almost didn’t want to leave we were having so much fun! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for a band to help celebrate their special day.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Rachelle · Married on 04/28/2013

Let the party begin! That should be the theme and motto of the Jam Wows. They are definitely a party band and know how to work the crowd. They aren’t one of those bands that stand on stage and sings without any interaction with the crowd. They are out in the crowd partying right along with everyone. I think they were having just as much fun as we were, if not more. Are you looking for a fun and party atmosphere for your reception? Look no further than the Jam Wows!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Keith · Married on 04/07/2013

Incredible! Entertaining! FUN! The Jam Wows know how to party! When the Jam Wows are on stage you can’t help but get up on your feet and dance the night away. Are you looking for a band that is fun, exciting, energetic and a little crazy? Look no further than the Jam Wows!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Stacey · Married on 04/06/2013

Amazing! Fun! Exciting! Those are all words to describe the Jam Wows. We had tried out a few other bands before deciding on the Jam Wows and we were glad we chose the Jam Wows. They played a wide variety songs, everything from country, to top 40, classic rock and everything in between. They made our day even more memorable! If you’re looking for a fun, talented and high energy band for your wedding or event you should definitely call the Jam Wows! You’ll be glad you did!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Stephanie · Married on 11/17/2012

The Jam Wows are a blast and a great way to help any bride celebrate her big day. They know how to party and you can tell they are having just as much fun as the guests. I even caught some of my friends on the dance floor who swear they don’t dance. Everyone looked to be having a great time. If you’re looking for a fun and professional band you should call the Jam Wows. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Patricia · Married on 04/22/2012

The lights, the music, the stage, the atmosphere… everything was so incredible and fun. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a show like this one before. The way the songs are put together and flow from song to song was very impressive. I was singing and dancing along all night to every song. When the Jam Wows play you can’t help but sing and dance along. Even if you’re only dancing in your chair, you can’t help but move!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Shannon · Married on 02/25/2012

We met the Jam Wows at a bar they were playing at in the Dallas area and knew immediately we had to hire them for our wedding. Their show is high energy and so much fun. We definitely danced the night away and several of our friends told us this was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. Even though it was my wedding, I have to agree. The Jam Wows definitely live up to their name as being a party band. I will pass along their information to any friends, neighbors, co-workers etc getting married and looking for a band for their wedding.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Townes · Married on 02/08/2014

We had the JamWows perform at our Wedding Reception and they were great. The band was one of the most important aspects of the party for my wife and I and we did a lot of research before selecting the JamWows. They were very responsive, easy to work with and most importantly, a lot of fun. Everyone in attendance, both young and old had a great time dancing and enjoying the music. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, energetic band for their event.

Sent on 12/03/2014

The Jam Wows! — THE. Party. Band.'s reply:

Thanks Townes. You are definitely at the top of the list of grooms with dance moves. :)

Heather · Married on 10/26/2018

3.0
      3.0

Kept the party going

We had the smaller version of the jam wows, known as the pixie wows! We had so many people come up and ask us about the band! Everyone LOVED them. They were extremely upbeat and I loved how they kept it rolling. We had a few hiccups during our event and the band held it all together. I have already had so many people ask me who the band was so that they can look into booking them for their own event. I HIGHLY recommend booking with randy and his team!

There are only a few negatives that I feel I should mention. All of which has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of entertainment we received. They are just small, picky things. The first, I would say, is that my fiancé and I spent a lot of time on our song list and we missed hearing many of those songs played throughout the night. I will say though, there was only one song played that I absolutely did not like and would have been on our do not play list had we made one, which we did not. Everything else played was played at the perfect time and was really on point with the vibe of the crowd. I just wish we would have known that our list wasn’t going to be the only songs played or we wouldn’t have spent so much time on it.

Another thing that left a bad taste in my mouth is that the photographer needed one of the band members to move their car so that we could take photos and the band member snapped at myself and the photographer over it. We were already pressed for time and it was extremely unprofessional and stressful to have that happen.

When we were announced, we were also not announced as our new married name. The band MC announced my maiden name and my grooms name for example Suzy Jones and Bob Smith. Many people laughed about it but that was kinda a big deal to us and a pretty big let down for our new name to not be announced.

If you are looking for a band that is going to have all of your guests dancing all night then this is definitely the band for you. The few negative things are things that can be overlooked if you have a more laid back personality, but I felt that they should be mentioned. The band was the largest portion of our budget and where we had the highest expectations so I feel it is only fair to give an honest review of both positives and negatives.

Sent on 11/06/2018