The Jam Band Reviews

The Jam Band 2
The Jam Band 3
  • Maria

Maria Morantes Fisk · Married on 08/02/2019

Dance floor was never empty danced all night long!

They played at a large convention from the first song to the last, the dance floor was always full. Everyone kept saying that they were amazing, professional, fun. Highly recommend

Sent on 08/05/2019

Helen Martin · Married on 06/13/2019

Private Party

Jam and The Jam Band made our night so special. She was so patient with all the changes to the agenda I kept making right up to the very end. When Jam sang, I want to dance somebody-even the folks who typically don't dance were dancing! Book The Jam Band! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    The Jam Band 4
    The Jam Band 5
    The Jam Band 6

Jane Broderick · Married on 06/08/2019

The Jam Band is Beyond Amazing

If you are looking for incredibly talented entertainment for your special occasion, The Jam Band will not disappoint.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Chris · Married on 04/06/2019

The Jam Band is Fantastic !!

Fantastic band -- upbeat, high energy, fun, and engaging! Easy to work with and their music was excellent! We had 145 guests at our charity event, they fully engaged our guests and everyone loved them! They met every expectation.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Genduso · Married on 12/29/2018

Professional, Talented, and Accommodating

The Jam Band was amazing! A lot of my friends told me horror stories about their wedding bands or DJ's and how stressful it was to create playlists. Jamilia made everything so easy. She truly got a sense for the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We spoke multiple times before the big day and she assisted us in choosing our special songs. I trusted her and the band to keep my guests on the dance floor and they delivered! My wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Band EVER

FABULOUS Band!! Couldn’t have asked for a better band, you will be sorry if you don’t book them! They went above and beyond with the music, dancing and overall experience. Jamilia is wonderful and really took the time to get to know my husband and I. We love the Jam Band!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Erin Shepherd · Married on 10/24/2018

Milestone Celebration for our Offsite Sales Meeting

The Jamband has a great sound! They played a variety of generes and really got our group up to dance. They also got involved with our group on the dance floor to kick it up a notch. I received a huge number of complients on the band and how great they were! Thank you!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

i’m so glad I found The Jam Band for my wedding! They were so helpful and made sure everything went perfect. It was such a relief when they were responsive and talked through things with me. The party was so much fun, and the dance floor was packed the whole time because everyone was having such a good time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a band at their wedding!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Dean Modglin · Married on 04/05/2018

Bravo to the Band!

Band got the crowd dancing right away and kept them up all night! Great job by Jamilia and her bandmates. Our attendees were very positive about the experience. Highly recommend the Jam Band.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Kathleen · Married on 01/13/2018

We had seen the Jam Band perform at another wedding earlier in the year and immediately knew we needed them for our wedding! They are top notch entertainers - singers and dancers - and can keep a crowd going. Months before the wedding, Jamilia had sent me a questionnaire asking for all of our first dance songs, names of the bridal party (and pronunciation!), agenda for the evening, song requests, etc. This was super helpful and it took a weight off my shoulders knowing that they had everything taken care of. They even learned and performed all of our first dance songs and ceremony music live (other bands don't do this if it's not on their set list). Even though they are primarily in the Motown/Top Hits genre, they even played the classic rock and country songs that we had requested and it still sounded incredible. Our guests raved about how amazing our band was the entire night. The Jam Band truly exceeded our expectations and we would recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome time!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Charlotte · Married on 11/04/2017

I used this band for my 60th birthday party. They were worth every penny. They were off the hook. They accommodated and played every request. All night long it was jamming, the dance floor was pack , didn’t matter the age, the music suited every age group, the old to the young. A big variety of music, from the 70’s and up. My husband had to pay out for more hours because nobody wanted to leave the dance floor. I rate them a 5 all the way. Having the Dj with the band , there was no break in the music, that was awesome. I will definitely call on the Jam Band for every future parties and I will tell everyone I know about this band, again awesome.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kaye · Married on 06/04/2016

The Jam Band made our wedding! SO happy my husband and I chose them - they were a complete hit with the crowd! Our wedding was October 29, 2016. They played absolutely everything and had all of your guests up and dancing the entire time! They helped pick out our play list and even helped choreograph our entrance song! If given the chance I would hire them again and again. We received so many compliments from so many of our guests - you cannot go wrong if you hire the Jam Band.

Go see them perform - you will NOT be disappointed! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kim ·

Excellent and extremely flexible

We recently had them at our end of the year corporate black-tie gala and they were phenomenal. They had everyone dancing the entire night. The dance floor was not empty once! The entire band was really flexible. At the last minute we had to change the after-party to a new room and our schedule changed completely changed the night of the event, but they were prepared and ready to go and started 30 minutes early. They were nice and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2018