The Jam Band Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Morgan
    Morgan P. Married on 08/27/2022

Most Fun, Professional, & Talented Band Out There

After hearing The Jam Band play at several of our friends' weddings we knew we had to have them at ours! We picked our wedding date around their availability. Jamilia is wonderful communicator and always very timely in her responses. She is also very organized and helpful when creating your wedding "schedule". The band does a PHENOMENAL job at engaging the guests and fills the room with energy. The band does not pigeon-hole themselves to one genre. On our big night we heard everything from jazz, to hip hop, to country, to R&B. We received compliments from so many of our guests that Jam Band is "so fun & the best band they have ever heard" and we agree whole heartedly. So go ahead & pick your wedding date around Jam Band's availability so you can you have "the best band" at your wedding as well.

The Jam Band's reply:

Morgan! Thank you so much for your review. You and Kody sure know how to throw a good party! And it was so great to run into so many familiar faces. I am wishing you guys a lifetime of love and happiness.
    See you real soon!

-Jam
    John V. Married on 02/25/2022

Excellent Experience

The Jam Band was exceptional! We had initially booked a different band that backed out at the last minute. Luckily I stumbled across the Jam Band when researching wedding bands in the area, and they were available. They were extremely easy to deal with and amazing performers! I highly recommend!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you JT! We are so happy we could help and fill in last minute!
    The room was so full of love and we had a lot of fun! Wishing You and Sarah a life time of Love and Happiness!
    Cheers 🥂🍾
    Kara C. Married on 02/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing live band for wedding

The Jamband did a beyond amazing job at our wedding. They played our requested songs beautifully during the ceremony, and provided the party with a great playlist and performance energy that made the night a ton of fun for all our guests. Every member of the band was great. We would highly recommend them to anyone for your next event!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! It was our pleasure to entertain You and Mike and your guests! It was such a fun party and the room so full of Love. Cheers to a lifetime of Love 🍾🥂
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jacqueline Married on 01/29/2022

Highly recommend!

The Jam Band was even better than I had expected! All guests kept saying how spectacular the band was. Highly recommend the jam band for any event.

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline! It was such a fun party and so full of Love. Wishing You and Erminio a lifetime of Love and Success!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey T. Married on 01/17/2022

We LOVE the Jam Band!

The Jam Band absolutely made our wedding!!! They kept the energy fun & high all night long. Incredibly talented band who ensures everyone has a wonderful time. They were loved by all of our guests. We absolutely recommend hiring them for any wedding/party!!!

Hey Kelsey!
    Thanks for the review and the pics! Love it! It was our absolute pleasure to entertain You and Your guests! The room was so full of love and great energy! Cheers to You and Max and a lifetime of Love 🍾🥂
    Janelle P. Married on 12/18/2021

Incredible and Amazing Band

The Jam Band was a phenomenal decision for our wedding! They were referred to me by someone in the entertainment industry which I was grateful for. Jamilia is very professional, classy and fun! She was a true pleasure to work with and you can tell the band enjoys playing with her too - many members have been in this band for a long time and their connection shows in their performance.

We were able to catch them locally playing after booking/before our wedding and plan to continue to follow them when they have a gig in our area - they have a true passion for excellent entertainment!

They made our wedding night and so many guests positively commented on their extraordinary performance!

Janelle & Dan 12/18/2021

Hey Janelle.
    Thank you so much! We had a blast and it was our pleasure to be your choice in entertainment. Wishing You and Dan a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kailey M. Married on 11/20/2021

Wedding Band

The Jam band was by far the best decision we made!! They were absolutely amazing and everyone complimented them even weeks after the wedding!! Jamilia is extremely flexible and so easy to work with as well!

Hey Kailey!
    Thank you so much for your review! We had a blast and it was definitely one for the books. It was nice to perform in the open air right in your backyard and to be surrounded by so much love. Thanks for making us a part of You and Riley’s day!
    Laura Married on 11/13/2021

Jam Band was Fantastic!

We hired the Jam Band to play at our Club's season opening party and they are FANTASTIC! We are already looking to schedule them for another party.

Hello Laura!
    Thank you so much! We had a blast! You and Your Staff were so hospitable and made us feel at home! Looking forward to many more!
    Alexa Married on 10/30/2021

The BEST Wedding Entertainment

I cannot say enough great things about The Jam Band, especially Jamilia! From the beginning of the inquiry process, until after our wedding day, the entire experience with the Jam Band was positive, smooth, and easy. Even after having to postpone our wedding date over a year, they stuck with us without difficulty.

Communication with Jamilia was incredible. She was always quick to respond, extremely organized, and eager to help in any way. Not to mention, unbelievably kind.

The music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was catered to EXACTLY what we wanted. With both the live band and DJ, they can honestly do anything - any song, any style! They brought the life to our reception, and made it a party, which is exactly what we were hoping for!

Of all of our wedding vendors, Jam Band was by far the best experience from start to finish. Jamilia went above and beyond the day-of, and it would have not been the same without her.

If you want the best entertainment experience at your event, do not hesitate, and book the Jam Band!!

Hey Alexa!
    Thank you so much for your words. This put a smile on my face. It was our pleasure to be your choice in entertainment! The room was filled with Love and you could really feel it. So happy to be a part of it.
    Wishing you and Gabe a lifetime of Love and success.
    Sara H. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible, Amazing, they brought the house down!

Where do I even start? The Jam Band is hands down the best wedding entertainment I have ever witnessed. I hired them for my wedding in October and I still haven’t stopped hearing praise from my guests about the band. I never wanted my reception to end and the dance floor was never empty the entire night! Not only do they provide reception music and MCing, they also provide ceremony and cocktail hour music.

Jamilia is so easy to work with. She made sure we covered my most wanted songs, and my spotlight dances were performed so beautifully. My dad and I danced to Wild Horses by The Rolling Stones. I’ll say this, The Stones would be proud. You can tell they put the absolute most time and care into each wedding they perform at. Each member is energetic and gets the crowd going from the time they walk in the door. If I could, I would have an event every weekend just to hire The Jam Band.

The best people, the best music, the most fun! I cannot recommend them enough! They will make your wedding a night you won’t want to end and that you surely won’t forget!!

The Jam Band's reply:

Wow! This made my heart smile! Thank you so much. We truly love what we do. Thank you for this review. It was out absolute pleasure to be your choice in entertainment

-Jamilia
  • Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding band ever!!!

Working with Jamilia and the Jam Band was the BEST and easiest decision I made while planning my wedding! I highly recommend them to any other couples wanting a live band at their wedding!

First of all, Jamilia is wonderful. She is so kind, flexible and extremely helpful whenever I had any questions. Up until the actual wedding day, she was so easy to work with.

Second, pretty much every single wedding guest I've spoken to after the wedding, said that the Jam Band was the best. The band themselves are so fun and really know how to get people up and dancing. If you're looking to have a bumping dance party for the reception, then the Jam Band is the way to go.

Third, the band absolutely killed it musically. The team is so talented and they were able to cater to all our special request and really made our wedding feel personal.

I would in a heartbeat hire this band again and again!!!

Thank you Jamilia and the Jam Band for helping make my wedding so much fun!

The Jam Band's reply:

Michelle! Thank you so much! It was our absolute pleasure. The room was full of love and you could feel it. We had a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Until then, I want to wish You and Nick a lifetime of Happiness. Xoxoxoxo

-Jamilia
    Robert H. Married on 07/11/2021

Simply The Best

My organization has put on events for the last 15 years and The Jam band was by far one of the best bands we have every engaged. We looked forward to more events with them. Fabulous!!!!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Robert! It was our pleasure to entertain You and Your guests. Cheers to many more! Looking forward to it as well
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Professional wonderful to work with

Fun energetic great gets the crowd going. Made my wedding

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Michelle, thank you! It was such a pleasure entertaining for your wedding. I can tell the room was full of Love. Cheers to many years of Love and Happiness!
    Kim G. Married on 02/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal & easy to work with

This is our second year hiring the JAM Band and they are phenomenal! The band is entertaining, fun to watch and listen to and keep the guests on the dance floor all night. They are always easy to reach with any questions and flexible in their schedule. Our program time is approximate and they were ready to go on early if needed. We would definitely hire the JAM Band for our next event.

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Kim! Thank you so much for this review. It was our pleasure entertaining you and your guests for the 2nd year in a row. You are a pleasure to work with and so accommodating. Looking forward to working with you again in any capacity.
  • Jessie
    Jessie A. Married on 01/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we ever made !!

The Jam Band is truly unlike any other band. Not only are they extremely talented and create an electric environment, their attention to detail, personal touch, and overall professionalism leading up to our wedding was unmatched. They went above and beyond in every aspect and sent my stress level to zero immediately. I knew I was in good hands, and I KNEW they would deliver! Never underestimate the pure joy of working with good hearted people, not to mention insanely talented performers! Do yourself a favor and don't second guess this choice, you won't regret it !!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Jessie❤️ It was our pleasure. Wishing You and Jeff a lifetime of Love and Happiness. Cheers to a very bright future
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 12/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Jam Band was da JAM!!!!!! ;)

The Jam Band was Ng-credible! They made our wedding exceptionally special! Jamilia was great to work with. She is responsive and awesome in getting the crowd hyped.

The band was able to sing all my favorite songs I wanted for the wedding. All our friends and family loved them and truly stated the band made the wedding awesome! For a Chinese family to all get up and dance is pretty amazing also haha!

We listened and watched tons of bands on various wedding websites. The Jam Band captured our eye due to their high energy and musicality. If you are looking for a great wedding band, choose the JAM BAND!! You won't regret it!

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Tracy! Thank you so much for the review. We had so much fun entertaining You and Stuart and all of your guests. Such a fun couple!
  • Chris
    Chris L. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We will remember them forever. Best vendor!

Hiring The Jam Band was easily the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. They made our wedding day incredibly fun and special, giving us moments that their music created profound emotion in my wife and I, as well as ear-to-ear smiles for our guests.

It would be hard to pinpoint exactly which part of working with them is best, as there were so many highlights. Their talent is immense, but if I had to land on something other than just how good they were as performers, it would be the ease of working with them and how flexible and receptive they were to any request we had.

Their band leader Jamilia was phenomenal to work with. She did a great job of making sure to collect enough information from us to tailor the band's performance to something unique and special for our wedding. On the occasions that we did not know precisely what we wanted, she made great suggestions about certain songs or timings that I would encourage anyone to place their full faith in her decision-making. Jamilia was quick to reply to emails and always happy to hop on the phone to further discuss our plans and the whole time I felt like I was talking with a friend who was as excited for my wedding as I was.

The most meaningful parts of working with The Jam Band for us was their willingness and ability to learn specific songs for our wedding. For both our ceremony and several of our spotlight dances, they learned music that most literally brought my wife and I to tears. While I had seen my wife earlier in the day for our first look, seeing her walk down the aisle as the band's guitarist played one of our special songs instantly brought me to tears. The same happened as we accidentally walked in on the band rehearsing our first song. We are talking about so much more than just needing music to fill your event - The Jam Band showed the power music can have when the performers are talented enough to make it a focal point of your event.

Throughout the planning process and the day of the event, they were extremely professional, timely, and easy to work with. They worked with us to find ways of meeting our budget and while I was very selective with my band choice to begin with, they exceeded my already high expectations for them.

Each and every member of the band brings a high level of talent and their own unique touch that serves to never make your event dull or stale. I wish I could have a wedding every weekend just so I could get down to more of their performances. I would strongly recommend The Jam Band - it will be your best vendor for your event as it was for my wedding.

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Chris and Kelsey. This was so heartfelt and I am so humbled. It was such a fun crowd and we enjoyed entertaining you. Wishing you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness.

xoxoxoxo Jam
    Jane B. Married on 09/12/2019

Best Party EVER

We recently hosted our PGA National Resort & Spa Member Party - 500+ attendees. Comments included "Best Band Ever" "Spectacular Entertainers" "Epically Talented"
    Thank you for a wonderfully memorable event!
    Jane Broderick, Club Manager, PGA National Resort & Spa.

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Jane! we had such a blasts entertaining our members. Such a fun party. Thank you for having us. Looking forward to working with you again in any capacity
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dance floor was never empty danced all night long!

They played at a large convention from the first song to the last, the dance floor was always full. Everyone kept saying that they were amazing, professional, fun. Highly recommend
    Helen M. Married on 06/13/2019

Private Party

Jam and The Jam Band made our night so special. She was so patient with all the changes to the agenda I kept making right up to the very end. When Jam sang, I want to dance somebody-even the folks who typically don't dance were dancing! Book The Jam Band! You will not be disappointed.
    Jane B. Married on 06/08/2019

The Jam Band is Beyond Amazing

If you are looking for incredibly talented entertainment for your special occasion, The Jam Band will not disappoint.
    Chris Married on 04/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Jam Band is Fantastic !!

Fantastic band -- upbeat, high energy, fun, and engaging! Easy to work with and their music was excellent! We had 145 guests at our charity event, they fully engaged our guests and everyone loved them! They met every expectation.
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 12/29/2018

Professional, Talented, and Accommodating

The Jam Band was amazing! A lot of my friends told me horror stories about their wedding bands or DJ's and how stressful it was to create playlists. Jamilia made everything so easy. She truly got a sense for the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We spoke multiple times before the big day and she assisted us in choosing our special songs. I trusted her and the band to keep my guests on the dance floor and they delivered! My wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. I highly recommend!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Band EVER

FABULOUS Band!! Couldn’t have asked for a better band, you will be sorry if you don’t book them! They went above and beyond with the music, dancing and overall experience. Jamilia is wonderful and really took the time to get to know my husband and I. We love the Jam Band!
    Erin S. Married on 10/24/2018

Milestone Celebration for our Offsite Sales Meeting

The Jamband has a great sound! They played a variety of generes and really got our group up to dance. They also got involved with our group on the dance floor to kick it up a notch. I received a huge number of complients on the band and how great they were! Thank you!!
illustration stars