The Jam Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle N. Married on 08/07/2021

The BEST wedding band ever!!!

Working with Jamilia and the Jam Band was the BEST and easiest decision I made while planning my wedding! I highly recommend them to any other couples wanting a live band at their wedding!

First of all, Jamilia is wonderful. She is so kind, flexible and extremely helpful whenever I had any questions. Up until the actual wedding day, she was so easy to work with.

Second, pretty much every single wedding guest I've spoken to after the wedding, said that the Jam Band was the best. The band themselves are so fun and really know how to get people up and dancing. If you're looking to have a bumping dance party for the reception, then the Jam Band is the way to go.

Third, the band absolutely killed it musically. The team is so talented and they were able to cater to all our special request and really made our wedding feel personal.

I would in a heartbeat hire this band again and again!!!

Thank you Jamilia and the Jam Band for helping make my wedding so much fun!

The Jam Band's reply:

Michelle! Thank you so much! It was our absolute pleasure. The room was full of love and you could feel it. We had a lot of fun! Looking forward to seeing you again.
    Until then, I want to wish You and Nick a lifetime of Happiness. Xoxoxoxo

-Jamilia
    Robert H. Married on 07/11/2021

Simply The Best

My organization has put on events for the last 15 years and The Jam band was by far one of the best bands we have every engaged. We looked forward to more events with them. Fabulous!!!!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Robert! It was our pleasure to entertain You and Your guests. Cheers to many more! Looking forward to it as well
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2020

Professional wonderful to work with

Fun energetic great gets the crowd going. Made my wedding

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Michelle, thank you! It was such a pleasure entertaining for your wedding. I can tell the room was full of Love. Cheers to many years of Love and Happiness!
    Kim G. Married on 02/12/2020

Phenomenal & easy to work with

This is our second year hiring the JAM Band and they are phenomenal! The band is entertaining, fun to watch and listen to and keep the guests on the dance floor all night. They are always easy to reach with any questions and flexible in their schedule. Our program time is approximate and they were ready to go on early if needed. We would definitely hire the JAM Band for our next event.

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Kim! Thank you so much for this review. It was our pleasure entertaining you and your guests for the 2nd year in a row. You are a pleasure to work with and so accommodating. Looking forward to working with you again in any capacity.
  • Jessie
    Jessie A. Married on 01/05/2020

Best decision we ever made !!

The Jam Band is truly unlike any other band. Not only are they extremely talented and create an electric environment, their attention to detail, personal touch, and overall professionalism leading up to our wedding was unmatched. They went above and beyond in every aspect and sent my stress level to zero immediately. I knew I was in good hands, and I KNEW they would deliver! Never underestimate the pure joy of working with good hearted people, not to mention insanely talented performers! Do yourself a favor and don't second guess this choice, you won't regret it !!

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Jessie❤️ It was our pleasure. Wishing You and Jeff a lifetime of Love and Happiness. Cheers to a very bright future
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 12/06/2019

The Jam Band was da JAM!!!!!! ;)

The Jam Band was Ng-credible! They made our wedding exceptionally special! Jamilia was great to work with. She is responsive and awesome in getting the crowd hyped.

The band was able to sing all my favorite songs I wanted for the wedding. All our friends and family loved them and truly stated the band made the wedding awesome! For a Chinese family to all get up and dance is pretty amazing also haha!

We listened and watched tons of bands on various wedding websites. The Jam Band captured our eye due to their high energy and musicality. If you are looking for a great wedding band, choose the JAM BAND!! You won't regret it!

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Tracy! Thank you so much for the review. We had so much fun entertaining You and Stuart and all of your guests. Such a fun couple!
  • Chris
    Chris L. Married on 11/16/2019

We will remember them forever. Best vendor!

Hiring The Jam Band was easily the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. They made our wedding day incredibly fun and special, giving us moments that their music created profound emotion in my wife and I, as well as ear-to-ear smiles for our guests.

It would be hard to pinpoint exactly which part of working with them is best, as there were so many highlights. Their talent is immense, but if I had to land on something other than just how good they were as performers, it would be the ease of working with them and how flexible and receptive they were to any request we had.

Their band leader Jamilia was phenomenal to work with. She did a great job of making sure to collect enough information from us to tailor the band's performance to something unique and special for our wedding. On the occasions that we did not know precisely what we wanted, she made great suggestions about certain songs or timings that I would encourage anyone to place their full faith in her decision-making. Jamilia was quick to reply to emails and always happy to hop on the phone to further discuss our plans and the whole time I felt like I was talking with a friend who was as excited for my wedding as I was.

The most meaningful parts of working with The Jam Band for us was their willingness and ability to learn specific songs for our wedding. For both our ceremony and several of our spotlight dances, they learned music that most literally brought my wife and I to tears. While I had seen my wife earlier in the day for our first look, seeing her walk down the aisle as the band's guitarist played one of our special songs instantly brought me to tears. The same happened as we accidentally walked in on the band rehearsing our first song. We are talking about so much more than just needing music to fill your event - The Jam Band showed the power music can have when the performers are talented enough to make it a focal point of your event.

Throughout the planning process and the day of the event, they were extremely professional, timely, and easy to work with. They worked with us to find ways of meeting our budget and while I was very selective with my band choice to begin with, they exceeded my already high expectations for them.

Each and every member of the band brings a high level of talent and their own unique touch that serves to never make your event dull or stale. I wish I could have a wedding every weekend just so I could get down to more of their performances. I would strongly recommend The Jam Band - it will be your best vendor for your event as it was for my wedding.

The Jam Band's reply:

Thank you Chris and Kelsey. This was so heartfelt and I am so humbled. It was such a fun crowd and we enjoyed entertaining you. Wishing you both a lifetime of Love and Happiness.

xoxoxoxo Jam
    Jane B. Married on 09/12/2019

Best Party EVER

We recently hosted our PGA National Resort & Spa Member Party - 500+ attendees. Comments included "Best Band Ever" "Spectacular Entertainers" "Epically Talented"
    Thank you for a wonderfully memorable event!
    Jane Broderick, Club Manager, PGA National Resort & Spa.

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Jane! we had such a blasts entertaining our members. Such a fun party. Thank you for having us. Looking forward to working with you again in any capacity
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 08/02/2019

Dance floor was never empty danced all night long!

They played at a large convention from the first song to the last, the dance floor was always full. Everyone kept saying that they were amazing, professional, fun. Highly recommend
    Helen M. Married on 06/13/2019

Private Party

Jam and The Jam Band made our night so special. She was so patient with all the changes to the agenda I kept making right up to the very end. When Jam sang, I want to dance somebody-even the folks who typically don't dance were dancing! Book The Jam Band! You will not be disappointed.
    Jane B. Married on 06/08/2019

The Jam Band is Beyond Amazing

If you are looking for incredibly talented entertainment for your special occasion, The Jam Band will not disappoint.
    Chris Married on 04/06/2019

The Jam Band is Fantastic !!

Fantastic band -- upbeat, high energy, fun, and engaging! Easy to work with and their music was excellent! We had 145 guests at our charity event, they fully engaged our guests and everyone loved them! They met every expectation.
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 12/29/2018

Professional, Talented, and Accommodating

The Jam Band was amazing! A lot of my friends told me horror stories about their wedding bands or DJ's and how stressful it was to create playlists. Jamilia made everything so easy. She truly got a sense for the vibe we wanted for our wedding. We spoke multiple times before the big day and she assisted us in choosing our special songs. I trusted her and the band to keep my guests on the dance floor and they delivered! My wedding guests are still talking about how awesome they were. I highly recommend!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding Band EVER

FABULOUS Band!! Couldn’t have asked for a better band, you will be sorry if you don’t book them! They went above and beyond with the music, dancing and overall experience. Jamilia is wonderful and really took the time to get to know my husband and I. We love the Jam Band!
    Erin S. Married on 10/24/2018

Milestone Celebration for our Offsite Sales Meeting

The Jamband has a great sound! They played a variety of generes and really got our group up to dance. They also got involved with our group on the dance floor to kick it up a notch. I received a huge number of complients on the band and how great they were! Thank you!!
    Kaitlin Married on 07/28/2018
    i’m so glad I found The Jam Band for my wedding! They were so helpful and made sure everything went perfect. It was such a relief when they were responsive and talked through things with me. The party was so much fun, and the dance floor was packed the whole time because everyone was having such a good time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a band at their wedding!
    Dean M. Married on 04/05/2018

Bravo to the Band!

Band got the crowd dancing right away and kept them up all night! Great job by Jamilia and her bandmates. Our attendees were very positive about the experience. Highly recommend the Jam Band.
    Kathleen Married on 01/13/2018
    We had seen the Jam Band perform at another wedding earlier in the year and immediately knew we needed them for our wedding! They are top notch entertainers - singers and dancers - and can keep a crowd going. Months before the wedding, Jamilia had sent me a questionnaire asking for all of our first dance songs, names of the bridal party (and pronunciation!), agenda for the evening, song requests, etc. This was super helpful and it took a weight off my shoulders knowing that they had everything taken care of. They even learned and performed all of our first dance songs and ceremony music live (other bands don't do this if it's not on their set list). Even though they are primarily in the Motown/Top Hits genre, they even played the classic rock and country songs that we had requested and it still sounded incredible. Our guests raved about how amazing our band was the entire night. The Jam Band truly exceeded our expectations and we would recommend them to anyone looking to have an awesome time!
    Charlotte Married on 11/04/2017
    I used this band for my 60th birthday party. They were worth every penny. They were off the hook. They accommodated and played every request. All night long it was jamming, the dance floor was pack , didn’t matter the age, the music suited every age group, the old to the young. A big variety of music, from the 70’s and up. My husband had to pay out for more hours because nobody wanted to leave the dance floor. I rate them a 5 all the way. Having the Dj with the band , there was no break in the music, that was awesome. I will definitely call on the Jam Band for every future parties and I will tell everyone I know about this band, again awesome.
    Ashley Married on 05/20/2017
    Words seem hardly sufficient to sing the Jam Band's praises! After watching their promo video, I had fairly high expectations of them. And I was completely blown away! From start to finish, they were professional, fun and just plain awesome. I knew before the wedding we made the right choice because of how they wanted to make sure they pronounced names right, sent us a questionnaire and made sure the event order was how we wanted it to be. They wanted to go by our agenda, not the other way around. And as a client, that is so refreshing!! Watching how they performed was absolutely incredible! They worked the crowd like no band I've seen. They ended up on half the crowd's snapchat stories, had people cheering them on as they cleared 5-ft of air jumping from the stage to the dance and going into a split (#what!!!) and got all our non-dancing attendees to say "I've never danced that much in my life!" Truly, I can not say enough positives about the Jam Band!! If you're looking for a band, look no further! Truly you get a show of a lifetime!
    Kaye Married on 06/04/2016
    The Jam Band made our wedding! SO happy my husband and I chose them - they were a complete hit with the crowd! Our wedding was October 29, 2016. They played absolutely everything and had all of your guests up and dancing the entire time! They helped pick out our play list and even helped choreograph our entrance song! If given the chance I would hire them again and again. We received so many compliments from so many of our guests - you cannot go wrong if you hire the Jam Band.

Go see them perform - you will NOT be disappointed! Highly recommend!

• Christine
    Christine Married on 11/03/2012

Packed dance floor all night!

The Jam Band is so upbeat, my residents said this was the best band we have booked in four years. They were interactive with the crowd and sang all the best songs for the demographic. Communication is also prompt and on point! Highly recommend. They are the real deal.

The Jam Band's reply:

Hey Christine! Thank you so much for your review. Myself and the Guys had a blast as well. Such a great party and fun theme. Looking forward to more.
    Kim

Excellent and extremely flexible

We recently had them at our end of the year corporate black-tie gala and they were phenomenal. They had everyone dancing the entire night. The dance floor was not empty once! The entire band was really flexible. At the last minute we had to change the after-party to a new room and our schedule changed completely changed the night of the event, but they were prepared and ready to go and started 30 minutes early. They were nice and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!