The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

131 | Livonia, MI

131 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

Awesome! This place is soooo beautiful and they did everything they could to make sure my dad was amazing. They worked with us and our budget, and the staff even helped us find better deals than we could on some of the decorations we wanted. The food was amazing, our guests couldn't stop raving about it. This place is PERFECT!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Kathleen · Married on 04/28/2009

Food and staff was great!

Sent on 03/05/2011

Kathleen · Married on 04/25/2009

The venue was beautiful, the food was awesome. Made our day really special.

Sent on 02/26/2013

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2007

The venue is beautiful, food was great, service was excellent.

Sent on 02/09/2009

Christina Todaro

I would highly recommend the Italian American banquet center. We held our wedding there at the process so flawless!

The venue was beautiful and the food was great! Vicki and Fabiola made the planning process so smooth and easy! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Leslie · Married on 07/29/2018

Shaunte was wonderful. Very personal. Honest. She did a fantastic job.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

we had such an amazing experience at the italian american banquet center! we had our reception there with family style dinner. the food was AMAZING and we got so many compliments. The staff was really nice and helpful. throughout the entire planning process they were very professional. we were living on the opposite side of the state while planning but they were always so friendly and helpful when i called with questions or arrangements! I only wish our reception could have lasted even longer since everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • User4926601 · event on: 03/28/2015

Everyone loved teh food...Clubhouse setting is perfect for our event!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Annmarie · Married on 07/26/2008

The Italian American Banquet Center exceded my expectations. The two ladies in the office are wonderful. They are there to help you with anything you need. I could call them at any time to ask any question I had. The service was amazing, food was excellent, and the hall is beautiful. We loved all of the windows. If you are looking for a wonderful place to have your special day...this is it!

Sent on 08/17/2008
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/27/2019

Great Experience!

Our wedding took place in September 2019, and we enjoyed our experience working with the IABC. Fabiola and Vicky guided us through the planning process for our 300+ person wedding and helped make sure we didn’t overlook any important details. Fabiola was extremely helpful in particular, especially when she tried to help us resolve an oversight on our end that would’ve cost us a ton of money to resolve, and was also there the night of our reception to make sure everything flowed and that food was served hot and on time. Speaking of food, we received a ton of compliments on the food following reception (my husband and I are especially kicking ourselves for not being able to not finish our food that night. 😊) Would recommend booking for your next wedding or event!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Dgabb · Married on 03/29/2019

Birthday Celebration

From our point of view, including everything we heard from our guests (and the birthday girl) the party was a huge success. The food was delicious, and the service was outstanding. We cannot say enough how professional and accommodating your staff was. The food was hot (especially the soup and pasta; very important) and came out in timely fashion. Thank you again for all your help and suggestions to make this monumental party the success it was.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Donna · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful venue! Great food! Incredible service staff! Service staff really went the extra mile to meet all our needs!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Emilie · Married on 05/18/2018

My husband and I found the staff very helpful, responsive, and kind, which put us at ease right away. The package deals offered helped mitigate the costs of what can be a very expensive day. The wait staff was amazing the night of. Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2018

From the time we met with the staff at IABC we knew we would be well taken care of. They treated us like family and they were going to ensure we had the best celebration. They answered all our questions and all requests. All our guests loved the food!!! The food was not only plentiful, but incredibly delicious. Our guests had a great experience and were well taken care of all night. It was an event they will talk about for years to come.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Dennis E. · event on: 02/06/2016

Everything was great. Food was wonderful,.. No complaints. Only issue was cheese/crackers was maybe 20 minutes late being served. Response was to many people were congregating around the bar and they couldn't get through..
    Room was terrific, staff was readably available. Servers were great..
    This was our first year here and we're coming back again for our annual banquet.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Nino · event on: 12/14/2015

What an event we had here! I chose the Italian American Club of Livonia's Banquet Center for my corporate holiday party for the second year in a row because the entire company LOVED it last year. The holiday decor throughout the building made for a very festive feel, the food was amazing, and we hosted a bocce ball tournament after dinner. The event itself could not have gone any better; zero complaints from anyone.

Linda and Fabiola made the planning and arrangements incredibly easy, I pretty much sat back and let them work their magic once again. I would recommend to anyone to have any type of event here for a great time at a great value.

Nino · Married on 12/15/2014

I just wanted to say GRAZIE for making our company holiday party the "best one yet". Each and every member of my family's business personally thanked me for the wonderful food, service, and atmosphere and I have to pass the credit along to you! I would like to thank you for making it a smooth planning process and taking all of the work out of my hands. It truly was a great party and we cannot wait to be back next year!

-Nino Ruggirello and AJR Home Sales

Sent on 02/17/2015

Nino · event on: 12/14/2015

• Chante'

Chante' Rogers · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful venue

Reasonably priced and nice area

Sent on 07/29/2019

Chuck · Married on 10/01/2017

Great reception for 90th birthday party. Had a member in attendance so we were able to also watch the Lions game during the party.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Tami · Married on 09/04/2016

3.0

My wedding was absolutly beautiful!!! Fabiola, manager of IABC was great and even bent some special rules to accomidate my detailed wedding wishes. All my guests stated it was the best wedding food they ever had and were all very full! Sometimes I had to wait more days than I wanted to get questions anwesered via email but I am also an anxious bride. I would highly recommend this venue as a wedding reception location and I would select them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Very beautiful venue and very competitive rates! The food was wonderful and wait staff was friendly.

Sent on 08/24/2016
  • User6063238 · event on: 12/11/2015

We had a great time at our Christmas party

• Carla

Carla · Married on 08/14/2015

3.0

Food is excellent and the location is convenient and beautiful.

Sent on 04/26/2008
  • KTPatterson

Katie · Married on 02/02/2008

This is a beautiful hall, and their food is fantastic! Compared to every other venue I checked out, the IAC was exceptionally reasonable in their pricing, especially in regards to the bar. Unlike many reception venues, the IAC includes a 6-hour standard open bar in the prices of their meals, instead of tacking $6-20 a head onto the food bill (which adds up FAST). My cousin's reception venue charged $12 a head for everyone for the drinks, even for the kids who were clearly too young to even want to use the bar! I was very pleased with the service and the people I dealt with. I would definitely recommend this gorgeous venue to any bride!

Sent on 03/04/2008