The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

133 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

• Ashley

Ashley P. · Married on 05/08/2021

Truly Magical Evening!

We had an amazing reception at the Italian American Banquet and Conference Center. Fabiola was the best, she was so accommodating from our first time visiting the venue to the actual day. She answered every email and phone call promptly and even met separately with my mother when she had additional questions. We had our reception and bridal shower here, both were perfect. The food is amazing, I got so many compliments on the food from my guests. Especially the fruit and pastry display, which was beautiful! The staff were very friendly and the venue was absolutely stunning. I can’t say enough positive things about my experience here. Truly a magical evening!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Alexandria B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Five stars

Can not say enough good things about this place and neither could our guests! The food here is amazing!! Everyone particularly loved the palomino pasta. Fabiola was great to work with and was great keeping us up to date with all the changes with COVID. Was well priced and worth every penny.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Jason B. · Married on 12/20/2020

Pleasant/Flexible/Adaptive

In the midst of a Pandemic we really appreciated IABC and their flexibility in working with us to help make our day special. We certainly would have loved to had our reception in their beautiful facility but due to Covid-19 that was not an option. They quickly adapted to the situation and worked with us to provide us what we were invisioning in which our guests loved. Fabiola and her staff did an amazing job and are very pleasant to work with. We will definitely be using them in the future!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Genna W. · Married on 12/19/2020

IAC Team is the absolute best. They are kind, caring, loving and very professional. We love IAC and are so thankful they were apart of our wedding day

IAC is beyond beautiful. The team is amazing, the venue is stunning and the food is out of this world. The service we have received from IAC was remarkable. We will forever be thankful for the love and support they provided us while planning our 2020 wedding. We were lucky enough to have our bridal shower at IAC but unfortunately not our reception. IAC stuck with us the entire way and made sure to help us feel loved and supported through it all. We love the IAC and will always recommend them for any special event. A very special thank you to Fabiola for making our experience the absolute best.

Sent on 12/24/2020

Madeleine Z. · Married on 12/18/2020

Great to work with during COVID-19

We had originally booked the larger of the two rooms. When COVID hit, then we booked the full ballroom in order to do more social distancing. We found out 10 days before the wedding that the local government orders wouldn’t allow us to use that space anymore. Fabiola and the team at IABC did the best they can to accommodate us. We ended up doing a small dinner at home after the ceremony which I asked if they could cater for. The food was amazing! And although the day wasn’t exactly how we envisioned, it was perfect. Thank you very much IABC!! We hope to have other events here in the future.

Sent on 12/26/2020

Marlisa L. · Married on 10/24/2020

A Perfect Venue!

We booked with the Italian American 2 years before our wedding date for October 2020. We fell inlove with the venue and the packages they offer. Even after the January 2020 upgrades we still loved the venue space. Fabiola, Vicki and the team were a join to work with! I loved seeing them at bridal shows and they remembered you by name! Also enjoy the way they do their annual tastings for couples who booked with them and meeting their preferred vendors. Even with Covid they provided us with options and flexibility and kept us up to date with what was happening. We had to change plans twice due to covid and they were on top of it! The quality of food and service are top notch! You will not get a more perfect venue for ceremony and reception nor team anywhere else! I highly recommend others getting married to speak with them about how they can make your wedding beautiful!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Nicole O. · Married on 10/18/2020

Anniversary party

Even though this was a smaller event, the staff at IAB still paid careful attention to each detail. It was beautiful, and we received many compliments from our guests!!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 10/10/2020

IABC is amazing!!

IABC is stunning; it took my breath away!! We had our ceremony outside under the gazebo, it’s beautiful. The hall is newly remodeled and it is stunning. We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception! The food was amazing, many of our guests had seconds and thirds!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Aaron

Aaron M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Stress Free

With all of the changes because of COVID, we were constantly changing plans. The staff here was excellent. They were responsive, cooperative and helpful every step of the way. The food was amazing and servers attentive on the day of. Even though we had to move outside in a tent, the transition was smooth. Even our guests commented that it felt like it was our “Plan A”.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Rebecca B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Surprise Birthday Party

They were great to work with. I called about 20 places to find a venue that would work with us during the pandemic. They were the only place that enthusiastically worked with us. They were flexible with scheduling due to ever changing restrictions and had a great plan in place to allow social distancing and sanitized. The facility and outdoor garden and tent area was beautiful. Staff was friendly and accommodating and food was great. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2020

Armanda B. · Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent experience!

Made my son’s graduation a true success during the pandemic!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Tanisha

Tanisha · Married on 07/10/2020

Book your wedding with them

Our wedding is July 2020 and the process with this venue has been amazing 😉

Sent on 03/02/2019

Chelsey · Married on 05/23/2020

COVID wedding miracle

When COVID started in March, we figured there was no way it would continue to August. When May came around, we made the decision to postpone to November. Our original venue couldn’t accommodate an outdoor event. (Yes I know outdoor in November in Michigan is nuts.) we decided to cut our guest list and wanted an outdoor tented event. IABC to the rescue. They worked with us so much to make our wedding day perfect. When it came down to the day, we were able to have an INDOOR wedding in their beautifully renovated hall. The food was incredible. Fabiola was very responsive and quick to contact us when we had any issues or questions. They were willing to do outdoor if needed. We were fortunate to be able to adhere to CDC guidelines and state legislature recommendations and have the wedding of our dreams. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Laura C. · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding

Our wedding in November was amazing! Fabiola and Vicki were such a pleasure to work with. Every person received a hot dinner. The heated outdoor tent was great to get married in. Service was amazing. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Rachel J. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing day thanks to them!

Working with the team at IABC was absolutely perfect! Fabiola and Vicki were literally my safety net in the entire planning process and were my favorite vendors to work with. They worked with me every step of the way and helped with all the changes I made, even if they were last minute. The food was amazing and everyone raved about how great it was. The staff the day of were very helpful, pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this venue, you will be so glad you booked with them!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Maire

Maire · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Venue!

Beautiful wedding venue inside and out. Great staff that went above and beyond to make sure our experience was perfect. The food was delicious! Great pricing. Loved it!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kari

Kari P. · Married on 09/11/2019

The very best experience!

I had my wedding at the IABC in November and everything was perfect! The location was so beautiful and the food was fantastic (I still get compliments on it!) My husband and I also really appreciated the evening of taste so that we could be confident in our menu selections. The entire planning process was so effortless with Vicki - she was responsive to my calls/emails, answered all of my questions and concerns, and was always so thorough! Although they are busy planning and hosting tons of weddings, they always made sure to make my day feel special! I would highly recommend the IABC to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress-free venue that doesn't empty your bank account! :) It is going to be even more beautiful with the new renovations!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Dave · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Venue!

We had our reception at IABC and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is beautiful -- we love the big windows in the ballroom, lighting around the room, and the grounds were perfect nice for our sunset pictures. Vicky and Fabiola were outstanding throughout the entire process. I don’t think it ever took more than a day to get a response to an email, and they were totally flexible and so helpful. Pricing was transparent and surprisingly affordable. It was one of the least expensive venues we looked at in our search, but it was also our favorite. We’re really happy that we decided to have our reception here and would recommend it to anyone else!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Tyler O. · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Wedding!

Held our wedding inside due to heat and it couldn't have gone any better! Guests all loved the place and the food was magnificent!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Dawn K. · Married on 07/12/2019

Holiday party

Beautiful venue, with the most excellent staff! Everything was perfect, and the food was amazing !! I will definitely be booking our next party here again! What a great experience!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Denise A. · Married on 07/07/2019

Sophia's Quinceañera

We had an amazing experience working with Fabiola and her team. The service we recieved from the early planning to the day of were superb! Everything went so smoothly and exactly like we planned. Our guests had an amazing time as well. We look forward to having more events at The Italian American Club and Banquet Center in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2019

Accommodating, affordable, quality venue

We are so pleased with our experience at the Italian American Center. Vicky and Fabiola were accommodating, patient, helpful, and honest. They answered any and all questions in a timely manner. We will forever be talking about how beautiful the venue was. Affordable and great quality.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Taylor T. · Married on 06/14/2019

Best wedding!

The Italian American banquet hall was amazing. The hall and staff will ensure your wedding is everything you want and more. Vicki and Fabiola were there for me every step of the way! It’s a beautiful hall, and I loved that you could get married right outside. My husband and I were extremely happy. The price below included our bar, food, and more. Vicki made planning a wedding a walk in the park. You will not beat this price and service. Thank you IABC!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Christopher · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Venue

When we first started to look at wedding venues, IABC was the quickest to respond to our requests for information (and it wasn’t even close) and they remained extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. Fabiola and the staff at IABC walked us through every step, and we always felt like we were in good hands. The room was beautiful, and the food was great—more like what you’d expect at a nice Italian restaurant rather than what you’d typically expect for wedding food. We couldn’t be happier with how smoothly things went on the big day.

Sent on 06/25/2019