The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia Reviews

121 | Livonia, MI

121 Reviews for The Italian American Banquet Center of Livonia

• Tanisha

Tanisha · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Book your wedding with them

Our wedding is July 2020 and the process with this venue has been amazing 😉

Sent on 03/02/2019

Laura Campbell · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Wedding

Our wedding in November was amazing! Fabiola and Vicki were such a pleasure to work with. Every person received a hot dinner. The heated outdoor tent was great to get married in. Service was amazing. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Rachel Joseph · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing day thanks to them!

Working with the team at IABC was absolutely perfect! Fabiola and Vicki were literally my safety net in the entire planning process and were my favorite vendors to work with. They worked with me every step of the way and helped with all the changes I made, even if they were last minute. The food was amazing and everyone raved about how great it was. The staff the day of were very helpful, pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this venue, you will be so glad you booked with them!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Maire

Maire · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Venue!

Beautiful wedding venue inside and out. Great staff that went above and beyond to make sure our experience was perfect. The food was delicious! Great pricing. Loved it!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Kari

Kari Porembiak · Married on 09/11/2019

The very best experience!

I had my wedding at the IABC in November and everything was perfect! The location was so beautiful and the food was fantastic (I still get compliments on it!) My husband and I also really appreciated the evening of taste so that we could be confident in our menu selections. The entire planning process was so effortless with Vicki - she was responsive to my calls/emails, answered all of my questions and concerns, and was always so thorough! Although they are busy planning and hosting tons of weddings, they always made sure to make my day feel special! I would highly recommend the IABC to anyone looking for a beautiful, stress-free venue that doesn't empty your bank account! :) It is going to be even more beautiful with the new renovations!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Dave · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Venue!

We had our reception at IABC and it was absolutely perfect. The venue is beautiful -- we love the big windows in the ballroom, lighting around the room, and the grounds were perfect nice for our sunset pictures. Vicky and Fabiola were outstanding throughout the entire process. I don’t think it ever took more than a day to get a response to an email, and they were totally flexible and so helpful. Pricing was transparent and surprisingly affordable. It was one of the least expensive venues we looked at in our search, but it was also our favorite. We’re really happy that we decided to have our reception here and would recommend it to anyone else!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Tyler Odom · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome Wedding!

Held our wedding inside due to heat and it couldn't have gone any better! Guests all loved the place and the food was magnificent!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Dawn Kleabir · Married on 07/12/2019

Holiday party

Beautiful venue, with the most excellent staff! Everything was perfect, and the food was amazing !! I will definitely be booking our next party here again! What a great experience!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Denise Antongiorgi · Married on 07/07/2019

Sophia's Quinceañera

We had an amazing experience working with Fabiola and her team. The service we recieved from the early planning to the day of were superb! Everything went so smoothly and exactly like we planned. Our guests had an amazing time as well. We look forward to having more events at The Italian American Club and Banquet Center in the future.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2019

Accommodating, affordable, quality venue

We are so pleased with our experience at the Italian American Center. Vicky and Fabiola were accommodating, patient, helpful, and honest. They answered any and all questions in a timely manner. We will forever be talking about how beautiful the venue was. Affordable and great quality.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Taylor Tamborino · Married on 06/14/2019

Best wedding!

The Italian American banquet hall was amazing. The hall and staff will ensure your wedding is everything you want and more. Vicki and Fabiola were there for me every step of the way! It’s a beautiful hall, and I loved that you could get married right outside. My husband and I were extremely happy. The price below included our bar, food, and more. Vicki made planning a wedding a walk in the park. You will not beat this price and service. Thank you IABC!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Christopher · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent Venue

When we first started to look at wedding venues, IABC was the quickest to respond to our requests for information (and it wasn’t even close) and they remained extremely responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. Fabiola and the staff at IABC walked us through every step, and we always felt like we were in good hands. The room was beautiful, and the food was great—more like what you’d expect at a nice Italian restaurant rather than what you’d typically expect for wedding food. We couldn’t be happier with how smoothly things went on the big day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jenny Caruso · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Experience!

We loved the Italian American Banquet Center! Their entire team was outstanding in ever aspect, from start to finish! They find ways to help and guide you along the way. Thank you Vicki, Fabiloa, Carrie, and everyone else who supported us. We could not have done it without you!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 05/25/2019

Your perfect day just got better

Fabiola and Nikki were easy to deal with, and very knowledgeable about any and all reception-related questions. From our first meeting until the last guest left the reception, everything was handled professionally, and every one of our guests commented immensely on how beautifully decorated the room was, how delicious the food was, and how friendly the bar and wait staff were. DO NOT pass this venue up!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Hailey Enea · Married on 05/18/2019

Totally Recommend IABC

The IABC was awesome! Vicky and Fabiola were so helpful in planning our reception there including giving advice on all aspects of our wedding day. The staff during the reception were so nice and friendly and everything looked amazing and the food was so good! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Lora Lopez Stitman · Married on 05/17/2019

An elegant and beautiful facility for a special day.

We had so many compliments on the food and service at your facility. The whole experience from the time we first toured your banquet center until the reception was over was excellent. You truly made our special day and event to remember with fondness. It was everything we had hoped it would be, beautiful, elegant and fun. The vendors we found through your tasting evening were also exceptional. Thank you again for a wonderful experience. I have recommended your banquet center to everyone I know. I will be using your facility again for a baby shower I am planning for my daughter.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Cooper · Married on 01/11/2019

Friendly and Helpful

The whole team at IABC were so helpful throughout our wedding planning process. They went out of their way to make sure our day was special and just the way we wanted! Our wedding day was beautiful and went smoothly. We used IABC for our ceremony and reception and it was all perfect!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Madalyn Potts · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Venue!

The Italian American Banquet Center was very easy to work with in planning our wedding! The staff is very professional and are very easy to get in touch with (email/phone.) The venue is BEAUTIFUL and our 200 guests were very comfortable in the space. The food was delicious and everything went as planned on the day of our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience in working with The Italian American Banquet Center!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 11/10/2018

November wedding

From the moment we walked in the door the first time, we knew was the place for our wedding. The staff is amazing to work with and there to help you every step of the way! They make it feel personal and were great with answering questions. It’s a gorgeous venue for ceremony and reception, and everyone loved the food!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/26/2018

Everything was great!

Everything at our wedding was perfect! The sales team made sure we got everything we wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Sally A. Papa · Married on 10/19/2018

Fabiola is fabulous!

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!!! From the very beginning and all throughout the planning and execution of the reception, Fabiola was fabulous, very accommodating and willing to work with us. Fabiola ensured that everything went off exactly as desired and was very attentive during the event to make sure that it was a success. This allowed the Bride and the Mother of the Bride to enjoy the reception because Fabiola took care of the details. The venue was spacious. The bartenders were very friendly and professional. The food was terrific, and very well prepared, especially the pasta, which received compliments from everyone! The pizza at the end of the evening was a hit. This will be the first place we will recommend to anyone looking for a wedding reception venue. Thank you very much for making a very memorable celebration all the more spectacular.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

IABC was amazing to work with, Fabiola specifically. She made us feel like family and really did everything to make our day perfect. The entire team/staff was so professional and helped make the day perfect. The planning process was a piece of cake, all of our questions and requests were answered and met without any issues. I really enjoyed having our reception here and would plan other events here as well. The Grand Ballroom was stunning and all that I had dreamt of. My fairytale wedding came true!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Karen

Karen Hadsall · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Venue with amazing food.

I had all 3 of my children get married here, I've had showers as well and I'm sad I don't have anymore kids because I would definitely use IAC over and over. Fabiola and her team are fabulous to work with and they truly make your event memorable. The beautiful lighting, open windows, etc. make the room so inviting and warm. Did I mention the FOOD!? Outstanding!!!! Our guests talk about it for months after. You will NOT be disappointed having your event here, you will love it and walk away with the same beautiful memories we did.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Nancy Chapman · Married on 10/13/2018

An Evening to Remeber

What a perfect October evening it was when family and friends gathered on the patio of the Italian American Club to celebrate the marriage of Amy Chapman and Christopher Pinta. We cold not have asked for a more lovely venue for their ceremony. Weather was perfect, dinner outstanding and the assistance we had from the moment they scheduled the wedding and until the last guest left. Outstanding. !!!! Thank you for making the evening so memorable for our daughter and new son.
    Nancy and Roy Chapman