The Islands DJ Reviews

The Islands DJ 1
  • W

Windie Jordan · Married on 03/23/2019

Awesome DJ

Kept the reception on time while keeping the dance floor packed. Very experienced. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019
  • Kate

Kate Honn · Married on 12/20/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!!!

DJ Floyd did an amazing job at our wedding. His prices were very reasonable and he provided amazing speakers and lights! He had so many songs and if he didn’t have one we wanted, he downloaded it for us. It ended up storming on our wedding day and DJ Floyd was very flexible. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Julie · Married on 08/25/2018

There are not enough words to describe how spectaular of a job this dj did at my wedding!! To start: Jay is fun & friendly, extremely professional, organized, and easy to work with. PLUS he owns state-of-the-art sound and light equipment!!

Prior to the event we completed Jay's custom worksheet that went over our song selections for every step of the event. Extremely personalized!! Jay even made a special song mix requested by my husband.

Jay set the tone for the ceremony (soft and romantic), cocktail hour (relaxed and jazzy), and reception (fun and rockin')....while keeping everything to the timeline and flowing smooth.

If you are looking for a first class dj who has the equipment, knowledge, and skills to impress your guests while ensuring your event runs seamlessly, then Jay Floyd is your guy!

Sent on 09/11/2018
    The Islands DJ 2

Lee · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Jay is excellent! He not only helped me with special requests but he was happy to do it. Everything from his set up at the Sanibel Harbor Marriott Resort where he had to move equipment and set up in 3 different areas throughout the event, to his light display was top notch and professional. He played all the music we wanted to hear and requested and even was quick to respond when our wedding singer could not proceed. Jay saved the awkward moment like only a pro could do!! Jay will be the first DJ I ever call for DJ services. Thanks for everything Jay! You are the man!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

Great DJ. He made our wedding alot of fun.

Sent on 06/13/2018

MARIA · Married on 12/09/2017

Jay is an awesome DJ. He is a hard working person that takes his job very seriously. Every change that I had, and I had many, he made it happen. His prices are awesome. He went beyond what I expected with his lighting; the lighting he used for the event was awesome and made my home look really good. I recommend Jay for any event. I will definitely be using him again.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Heather · Married on 12/03/2016

Jay was an amazing DJ. We were so happy with everything and all our guest commented on how great the music was that he played. Everyone was on the dance floor from pretty much the beginning of the reception. I highly recommend Jay!!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Steve · Married on 10/03/2015

Jay w/ Islands DJ Service was an absolute pro. He was really responsive, walked us through every aspect of the music, the reception and really made us feel very comfortable. He picked awesome music, was super personable and really made for an awesome ambience. He was an integral part of making our special day just amazing. Thanks so much, I highly recommend Islands DJ and Jay!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Andrea · Married on 12/16/2017

My husband and I had Jay Floyd DJ our wedding and it was the best decision we made! Jay is professional and fun, and he offered suggestions on how to make our wedding the best. He even went above and beyond to create a special song mix for the mother and son dance, and it was perfect. Jay utilized really cool lighting on the dance floor and he was a great MC for the night to run smoothly. If you are looking for a reliable, fun, and easy to work with DJ, then Jay is it! We couldn't be happier or more thankful for his services that we will remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

4.2

Great DJ and did a wonderful job executing requests the day of our wedding ! Everything was smooth, and DJ was organized and a lot of fun! Easy to work with , genuine, and overall very pleased with the service !!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017