The Iroquois Club Reviews

The Iroquois Club 6
  • Ranya

Ranya · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing bridal shower

We had my bridal shower here. The venue is beautiful. Formal and rustic. They let us come in early to do more decorating and setup. They helped out and were quick to respond. I never walked around with any empty hand. Before I can put my empty glass down, they already had another one waiting for me. There were so many people working that night that all the guests were well taken care of.
    Some places rush you out at the end or charge you more per hour if you stay later but they didn’t do that. They were very accommodating and even helped us get al our things together.

Sent on 06/26/2019
    The Iroquois Club 11
    The Iroquois Club 12

Robert · Married on 12/08/2018

Truly the best!

I have no idea where to even begin. The Iroquois Club took what is supposed to be one of the most memorable days of our lives and exceeding all expectations. The staff here is unreal! The take customer service to a whole different level. The entire time working with them was honestly a delight. They removed any stress we could have had the whole time. In every single aspect of our wedding they went above and beyond to make our day as memorable and truly magical as possible. All that is just the staff, the venue itself is breathtaking. Just like any other couple we looked at countless venues and saw some that did not impress us at all and some that were great and were contenders up until we saw Iroquois. The moment we walked inside and spoke with staff there was no question in our mind. Easiest decision of the whole wedding (besides the decision of having a wedding and marrying my wife). This place manages to pull off and outdoors and rustic feel in an incredibly elegant and timeless way. Finally, the food. Don’t even get me started. We are huge fans of all the restaurant that they also own in the area so I had high expectation for the food. They did not disappoint. The food was remarkable, even better than I was expecting. I would hands down recommend The Iroquois Club to anyone! We worked with many different people from the staff over the year and all were incredible but I have to take a moment to mention Katelyn. Holy crap this girl is amazing!! She truly makes you feel so incredibly special and is remarkable at her job. If choose The Iroquois Club for any event you will not be sorry. Our guests are still raving about the venue and the food!

Sent on 12/27/2018

L · Married on 11/25/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue!!! My husband and I were instantly drawn to the cozy, rustic atmosphere, the beautiful fireplace and the staff from the very beginning, who went out of their way to answer any and all questions we had.
    The ladies are absolutely great to work with. They managed all the details and no matter what you request, they always find a way to make it work and ensure you are happy.
    The night of our reception (November 2017) went perfectly! Everything was taken care of and the staff was phenomenal. My husband and I, as well as our parents were given the best service by Daniel! We absolutely loved him! He was on top of everything all night, ensuring all our needs were met and we loved talking with him throughout the evening.
    The food, presentation, decor and service are hard to find in such a beautiful wedding venue that is so reasonably priced! We are still receiving compliments from our guests on what a great time they had and how well the staff treated each and every guest.
    We never thought we would be able to find such a classy venue with top-notch food and service to fit within our budget, but we were happily surprised and our expectations were exceeded. As a newlywed and having just been through the long wedding planning process, make things easier on yourself and book your reception with The Iroquois Club. They will take care of everything and you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Brittany · Married on 11/10/2017

Everything about our experience with the Iroquois Club was top notch! We got married here in November 2017, and I cannot say enough good things about it. I ran into this place viewing venues on wedding wire, and I have to be honest, initially I passed it up thinking it was "too basic". However, I was totally wrong. I am so glad that my husband and I decided to look more into this place and take a tour. It was absolutely perfect for our small wedding of 100 guests. This venue is so intimate, and went so well with our rustic theme. They decorated for Christmas free of charge, and it made our wedding stand out so much! Everyone we encountered throughout the process (Tanya, Nikki, Katelyn, Whitney, and more) were nothing but helpful! My husband and I were so nervous before our final big run through of events because we hadn't been to any weddings in years, but they all assured us they would take care of everything. They went through literally every single step and timeline of events with us, it was so helpful and made us feel like we knew what we were doing haha. The food is amazing by the way, all of my guests are STILL talking about the food and how amazing this venue was. Not to mention, the price was perfect for what we were looking to spend. You really get your money's worth here and more! The minimums for the weekends are much lower than what other places require. Some of the expensive minimum spending amounts can be unrealistic, especially for people like us who want a smaller crowd. Please do not pass this place up, I promise you it will be everything you dreamed of and more! Thank you so much Iroquois Club for making our big day amazing!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Erin · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't rave enough about The Iroquois Club! My wedding reception there was perfect! From the moment I walked in for the initial consultation I knew this was a special place. The staff does a wonderful job and is so responsive. We live out of state and they were always able to make time of us when we were in town. The venue looked stunning! They were wonderful when it came to dietary restrictions and food allergies for our guests! The servers were very attentive and always asking if we needed anything. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about The Iroquois Club and their staff!

Sent on 08/20/2017
  • AHLoveWedding

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Our experience with the Iroquois Club was amazing! The venue speaks for itself. Katelyn was so great to work with, always very prompt in answering any questions. We had both our ceremony and reception on-site. The staff was able to flip the space in a very short amount of time and it look beautiful. The waitstaff was absolutely wonderful. We choose the Rosemary Chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes along with the Caesar salad in a parmesan bowl for dinner and we received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone loved it! The Iroquois Club is top notch and I would recommend it to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 07/03/2017

michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

Iroquois Club was too amazing to even be able to put into words. All of the ladies, especially Tanya, Kaitlyn, and Lisa, were quick to respond to my every question. They even was flawless. Their crew worked so professionally and diligently to give everyone what they needed. We had our ceremony and reception here. They were also very accommodating to our personal decor, favors, and family pictures that we added. Everything was perfect and we had glowing reviews about how gorgeous the place was (especially with its winter decor!!) to the delicious food. The prime rib, veggies, and coffee were the most talked about food. I am so happy that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day and all throughout the planning process with the Iroquois Club.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Anne · Married on 11/18/2016

The Iroquois Club was absolutely amazing. As soon as we walked in the hall, we fell in love with the venue. We worked with Katelyn. She was very professional and organized. She treated us like royalty throughout the entire planning process and on the night of our wedding reception. Our wedding reception was a dream. The hall was beautiful, the food was delicious and served hot, and every little detail was perfect. Everyone was dancing and having a blast. All of our friends and family still comment on how beautiful our reception was and how delicious our food was. We would absolutely use the Iroquois Club again and recommend them to all our friends and family. Book them now!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

From the first time we visited the Iroquois Club we knew this would be the perfect place. Even before we booked the venue Katelyn and her staff were very responsive and made the planning experience so easy. If it wasn't for everyone at the Iroquois Club our wedding would not be complete.
    The staff was quick to answer any questions I had and accommodated my requests, if they couldn't they provided a great alternative.
    At the wedding ceremony and reception Katelyn and her staff were right there for any of bridal party and guest needs. I would suggest you check out this venue, you will not be disappointed. The cost of food, decor and drinks were more than reasonable. Thank you Katelyn, Lisa, Tanya and everyone else that made our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Donna · Married on 08/06/2016

I'm a little late in writing this as our wedding was the first part of August 2016 but as wedding planning season kicks into full gear I wanted to be sure everyone know how wonderful the Iroquois Club is to have your wedding/reception and even shower. Katelyn is AMAZING! From the first time we met her she made us feel comfortable and part of the Family! Her attention to detail is unsurpassed ans was always available for questions! If we asked for something out of the ordinary, she made sure it happened (like the groom's favorite beer that they normally don't have!!). The food was perfectly prepared and absolutely delicious! The atmosphere and little details such as amenities in the women's restroom made everything perfect! We gave them decorations and they arranged everything and it was beautiful! The entire staff was professional, pleasant, and a joy! We had so many compliments and heard over and over that "this is the best wedding we have been to in years!" We have baby showers coming up and will be returning to the Iroquois Club! Absolutely amazing venue and perfection in service! Thank you Katelyn!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I just had our reception last month at the Iroquois Club and had the greatest experience working with Katelyn and the team. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for an intimate or average sized wedding/event! I plan PR events as a part of my career, and always have minor issues with venues and coordinators not being accommodating and/or following through with what is promised. The Iroquois Club delivered 100%, and am so happy we had our reception there. They were professional, organized and worked with our needs and requests without any issues. Katelyn is a great asset and I hope in the future to work with her for company events if applicable. The only downside to this venue is there was no place for outside group photos (besides the beautiful front of the building at night.) A garden or place for professional photography would be an added benefit to the location and help set them a part from golf courses ,etc.

Thank you Iroquois Club!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 02/21/2015

From the moment we went for our initial visit to the Iroquois Club to the very end of the wedding, our entire experience was excellent. Being in a profession in which I plan events, I have worked with a lot of different venues. I have never experienced before a team like the Iroquois - responsive, willing to help, flexible and overall just great to work with. Every time I sent an email, they got back to me right away with great answers and ideas. Throughout everything they worked hard to make sure that my husband and I could just enjoy the day and not worry about the details. They go above and beyond with helping, while not making you pay extra. Since we had our ceremony there as well (which was wonderful), we had more set up for the reception as tables had to be moved after the ceremony. All I had to do was let them know how I wanted the centerpieces (which had multiple items) and they did it all - and with great detail so everything looked awesome! While our guests enjoyed the cocktail reception between the ceremony and reception, we took photos and the Iroquois team made sure they brought us a tray of food and drinks. The dinner was great, the service was great...every guest I spoke to said everything was perfect. Their team even helped to pack up everything at the end of the night so all we had to do was bring up the cars...no extra work for my wedding party or parents. There are tons more I could say about all the details they did for us, but instead I will just say that I highly recommend them as they truly helped make our wedding a perfect night filled with wonderful memories.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/31/2014

The Iroquois Club was the most wonderful venue for our wedding reception. We had hundreds of compliments from our guests regarding the food, service, and decor. Allison was so helpful in the planning process and helped us make our day run perfectly. The best part was that for our winter wedding, there were so many details included in your package which saved us a ton of money (chairs, centerpieces, decor, ect). We also were able to move things around in our package to save as well (for example, our appetizers were passed out for a late night snack). The options are endless at the Iroquois Club!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kristin · Married on 12/20/2014

What an amazing venue and staff! I mainly communicated with Allison and she is great, very friendly and always responds quickly. Most importantly, I did not have a single worry when it came to my venue-everything was perfect! All I heard for the entire week after my wedding was how elegant and beautiful my venue was, how wonderful the staff and service were and how amazing the food was!!!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Allison and the entire staff at the Iroquois Club was phenomenal. They attended to every need we had. The food was really good. All of my guests are still talking about the food and the wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Stefani · Married on 11/08/2014

The Iroquois Club provided the absolute perfect place for our rehearsal dinner on a cold November evening. It was the perfect, warm, comforting contrast to our formal wedding that would be the following evening. The food was impeccable and our guests were so impressed with the unique atmosphere that the Iroquois Club provides. I am so grateful to the staff at the Iroquois Club for listening to everything we said during the planning process and making it come to life!!

Sent on 11/18/2014

John · Married on 09/20/2014

The entire Iroquois staff were amazing. There were no problems with any part of the reception. Allison and Kelly were wonderful and very helpful, we could not have planned our event without them. We definitely recommend planning your event with The Iroquois Club.

Sent on 03/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2014

The Iroquois Club is amazing, my guests raved about the food! I couldn't be more happy with how everything turned out and the customer service is amazing! I would recommend them a thousand times over!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Had my daughter's Bridal shower at The Iroquois Club and all I can say is wow. Everything was perfect. Had a wonderful lunch with soup, salad, and amazing chocolate chip cookies. The staff were attentive and seemed to know what I needed before I did. Everything so easy and efficient that I feel like I stressed for no reason at all. I would choose this place for every future event we have!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

Allison and Kelly were great to work with. They were very organized and made planning my wedding very easy and worry free. During the entire planning process they were very responsive to all my e-mails and answered all my questions. I felt they provided a personal one-on-one service.The facility is beautiful and a great place to have an event. I highly recommend the Iroquois Club.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Karen · Married on 02/22/2014

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Iroquois Club in February 2014. The facility is beautiful, the staff is amazing, and the food is delicious!

During the planning process I worked with Allison and Kelly. They were wonderful. They answered all my questions, coordinated with my other vendors, provided set up and tear down, and did everything they could to make sure the wedding day ran smoothly. If anything went wrong that day I had no idea!

The food was so good! I didn't personally get to try many of the appetizers but our guests all seemed to comment on how good they were. For dinner we had the filet and rosemary chicken with parmesan potatoes and mixed vegetables. My husband's grandmother, who is quite picky about her food, was in love with everything. The staff even brought her more potatoes! We also had a vegetarian option, a stuffed tomato, which I also heard was very delicious.

After dinner they served our wedding cupcakes which were accompanied by chocolate covered strawberries. I was so full from dinner that I couldn't eat the cupcakes or strawberries so our waitress boxed them up so we could take them home at the end of the evening. Later in the evening they served fresh baked cookies and shots of milk. It was a perfect late night snack.

Thanks to The Iroquois Club for making our wedding a memorable event.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Emily · Married on 12/06/2013

Amazing and beautiful venue! Kelly and Allison were incredible and I didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Janet · Married on 10/26/2013

What a beauitful event center!! Everything was ready to go when we arrived in the morning. The wedding was set for eight people including space for the ceremony. We had the Baked Sea Bass for lunch with the Iroquois salad. Just amazing is all I can say. This is a must try if you are planning any future events. It was a small wedding for close friends and family. In August 2014, we will be having the Reception at The Iroquois Club too.
    Thank you to Kelly, Allison, Mike, and Ruben (my Iron Chef).

Sent on 11/06/2013

Darby · Married on 10/12/2013

The Iroquois Club was perfect for our wedding! We fell in love with the look of the event center during our first visit. We were thrilled to find such a lovely place to host our ceremony and reception. Kelly an Allison were super helpful from day one of the planning process. The food was amazing and the late night chocolate chip cookies and milk shooters were a big hit. Our family and friends are still complimenting on how nice the venue was. The night was simply amazing largely due to the fabulous event staff - our only regret was the evening passed by far too quickly!

Sent on 11/24/2013