165 Reviews for The Invitation Place

Letterpress (2)
Imprinted Napkins (1)
Laser Cut (1)
165 The Invitation Place Reviews

Julie was absolutely incredible to work with! My fiance and I made the mistake of originally picking out a wedding invite from an Etsy shop that ended up closing before we were able to order. I had already fallen in love with an invite and now had to scramble to find a new shop and wedding invite. We feel so lucky to have found Julie! She had an unbelievable selection and was incredibly helpful in aiding us in narrowing down options that suited our style. We ended up finding an invite that we love SO much more than the original we had found, and at a much more reasonable price. Julie was particularly helpful during the ordering process. She walked us through every step, from ordering the correct number of invites to working collaboratively on the wording we should use on all of the invite elements. She also helped in ensuring we knew the proper etiquette to addressing our invites as we had opted to have our envelopes addressed for us. Her expertise was much appreciated. After looking at our guest list countless times, there were still a few corrections I had missed, but Julie had combed through each name and address after I sent them to her. She was in touch with me several times to check on any corrections she had spotted. I am so grateful for how easy she made the process and I am thrilled with the final product! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

Julie was amazing to work with. My daughter got married in Los Angeles, CA and I live here in MI. Needless to say, planning a wedding long distance was challenging. Julie made the invitation process easy. She is a true professional and the invitations were beautiful. Some said they are the nicest they have ever seen. I highly recommend The Invitation Place!! I will definitely be sharing her information with others.

Profile Picture Patty, 4/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was amazing! Had plenty of options to look through, and lots of examples to help you envision what your final product will look like, since invitations can be made so custom and personalized.
Very friendly and easy to work with - would recommend her to all future brides!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was extremely helpful in assisting me pick out the perfect invitations for my wedding. I got so many compliments from my guest on how unique they were! She knew her products and was wonderful to work with. I will definitely recommend her to my friends!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved the invitation place!! I’m going to use her again:)

Profile Picture Catrenia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was awesome to work with! She was very helpful in picking out invitations that match our style! Very good pricing!

Profile Picture kalyn, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was extremely helpful. We got exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again, Julie

Profile Picture Deb, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I am so thankful I found the Invitation Place! It saved me the headache of trying to create something myself online, and it was priced so well! I wasn't finding anything on my own in that price range that I liked!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie was really great to work with and our invitations were exactly what I had pictures. She has so much to choose from and makes the process very comprehensive.

Profile Picture Sierra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The invitation place did an amazing job on my wedding invitations. They were beautiful! I had so many compliments on them and couldn't have been happier with how they turned out!!

Profile Picture Brittany , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Julie has been in the business for more than 20 years. She had fantastic ideas for save the date cards and wedding invitations. She communicated with us effectively and was timely with printing all of our invitations, place cards and table numbers. Julie is a true professional and we will highly refer her to others!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The invitation place was excellent to work with. Therevwe many options to choose from and Julie made the process very easy. She provided wording advice to ensure the invitations liked amazing!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

You will just love Julie!! She is such a nice lady who knows SO MUCH about wedding invitations, programs & reception
name place cards! (and more :) My daughter & I were SO GLAD we found her!! You will be so glad you did too!! :)) We LOVED what we bought thru her, it all turned out PERFECT!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She's amazing! Made my dream a reality and I couldn't be more in love with my invitations. A smooth, fast, and interactive process is what all brides are looking for in their vendors and at the Invitation Place, you get all three and more.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The Service was incredible. There was a lot of variety for the invitations and My guest really loved them. The colors were amazing and matched perfectly with my event. I would also like to mention that the owner is very professional and compassionate about her work.

Profile Picture Lola, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Julie was one of the best parts of wedding planning. She is super easy to work with and was able to create the ideas I had come up in my head perfectly!

Profile Picture Kelli, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used The Invitation Place for our wedding invitations and Julie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was professional, easy to communicate with, and timely on everything we ordered. Julie has a fantastic eye for detail and our invitations turned out beautiful! From the design, wording, and etiquette she knows it all and is extremely helpful during the entire process. We will definitely recommend The Invitation Place to family and friends! Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Blair, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is very professional and she will take care of all your needs. She has an outstanding quality control for invitations and the rest, and she can suggest you several solutions according to your budget. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7795894, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very personal and professional service, my husband and I had no idea what we wanted. After sitting with Julie for an hour and looking through all her books we knew we were in good hands. Very large selection of stocks, prints and services.

Profile Picture Juana, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie knows wedding invitation etiquette and she is a joy to work with! She has provided invitations for our three daughters' weddings and each time we were so impressed with Julie's professionalism and with the beauty and selection of invitations she offers!

Profile Picture User7778266, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie at The Invitation Place was great to work with. Not only are her prices competitive, but she is also very helpful and knowledgeable. I greatly appreciated being able to browse invitation options and prices online at home, but then I was also able to meet with her and see them in person. The quality of the both the invitations and thank you cards I ordered were great! There are lots of ways to personalize them, while also staying in budget - the Invitation Julie helped me to create received a lot of compliments from my guests!

Profile Picture Hilary, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I had a great experience working with Julie for our wedding invitations. Julie had a great selection for us to choose from and was very helpful with us when we were trying to determine the wording and formality of the invites. We were able to get everything accomplished in one meeting, which we loved. The invitations arrived very quickly and we were very pleased!

Profile Picture User7180446, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Julie was wonderful to work with. I did not have to worry about anything from design to delivery becasue she helped with it all.

Profile Picture Codi, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Great customer service, very fast, and affordable!

5/5 would use The Invitation Place again!

Profile Picture Brenda, 8/13/16, 1 Review