The Invitation Place Reviews

177 | Grandville, MI

177 Reviews for The Invitation Place

177 The Invitation Place Reviews

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for everything you have done to make the invitations beautiful! You had so many samples or choices to pick from! Keep up the great work!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Julie is amazing! She did an absolutely beautiful job!!

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Julie was a joy to work with. She did all she could to help me get the look I wanted for the price I wanted. I appreciated her willingness to price out multiple options before we choose one. She did lots of mock ups so I could see what I wanted. I would highly reccomend that anyone work with Julie.

Shelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Julie was the best thing ever! She was very helpful and was able to fill our invitation order quickly and they were beautiful! I highly recommend her service.

Kaitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Julie was absolutely incredible to work with! My fiance and I made the mistake of originally picking out a wedding invite from an Etsy shop that ended up closing before we were able to order. I had already fallen in love with an invite and now had to scramble to find a new shop and wedding invite. We feel so lucky to have found Julie! She had an unbelievable selection and was incredibly helpful in aiding us in narrowing down options that suited our style. We ended up finding an invite that we love SO much more than the original we had found, and at a much more reasonable price. Julie was particularly helpful during the ordering process. She walked us through every step, from ordering the correct number of invites to working collaboratively on the wording we should use on all of the invite elements. She also helped in ensuring we knew the proper etiquette to addressing our invites as we had opted to have our envelopes addressed for us. Her expertise was much appreciated. After looking at our guest list countless times, there were still a few corrections I had missed, but Julie had combed through each name and address after I sent them to her. She was in touch with me several times to check on any corrections she had spotted. I am so grateful for how easy she made the process and I am thrilled with the final product! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her!

Laine · Married on 06/23/2018

Julie had several meetings with us and was always patient while we figured out what we wanted. She helped us narrow it down to specific styles and was able to show us previews. It was worth going through her for save the dates and invites rather than an online shop because everything was much more personal.

John · Married on 06/16/2018

The service my now wife and I received was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and flexible with us. I would personally recommend them to anyone looking for invitations.

Tina · Married on 05/27/2018

Julie was amazing! She helped us choose the invitation that would best suit the theme of our wedding, and gave great advice about phrasing, how to address, fonts, etc. Thanks, Julie!

The Invitation Place 1
    The Invitation Place 2
    The Invitation Place 3

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

She was great to work with, so flexible with her schedule also!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

We ordered wedding invitations and programs through Julie at The Invitation Place. She was amazing to work with! The quality of the invites and programs were amazing. The process was quick and she answered all of our questions. I highly recommend working with Julie!

Patty · Married on 04/05/2018

Julie was amazing to work with. My daughter got married in Los Angeles, CA and I live here in MI. Needless to say, planning a wedding long distance was challenging. Julie made the invitation process easy. She is a true professional and the invitations were beautiful. Some said they are the nicest they have ever seen. I highly recommend The Invitation Place!! I will definitely be sharing her information with others.

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Julie was amazing! Had plenty of options to look through, and lots of examples to help you envision what your final product will look like, since invitations can be made so custom and personalized.
    Very friendly and easy to work with - would recommend her to all future brides!

Emma · Married on 09/29/2017

Julie was extremely helpful in assisting me pick out the perfect invitations for my wedding. I got so many compliments from my guest on how unique they were! She knew her products and was wonderful to work with. I will definitely recommend her to my friends!

Catrenia · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved the invitation place!! I’m going to use her again:)

kalyn · Married on 09/02/2017

Julie was awesome to work with! She was very helpful in picking out invitations that match our style! Very good pricing!

Deb · Married on 08/26/2017

Julie was extremely helpful. We got exactly what we were looking for. Thanks again, Julie

Heather · Married on 08/12/2017

I am so thankful I found the Invitation Place! It saved me the headache of trying to create something myself online, and it was priced so well! I wasn't finding anything on my own in that price range that I liked!

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 08/05/2017

Julie was really great to work with and our invitations were exactly what I had pictures. She has so much to choose from and makes the process very comprehensive.

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

The invitation place did an amazing job on my wedding invitations. They were beautiful! I had so many compliments on them and couldn't have been happier with how they turned out!!

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

Julie has been in the business for more than 20 years. She had fantastic ideas for save the date cards and wedding invitations. She communicated with us effectively and was timely with printing all of our invitations, place cards and table numbers. Julie is a true professional and we will highly refer her to others!

Karen · Married on 07/29/2017

The invitation place was excellent to work with. Therevwe many options to choose from and Julie made the process very easy. She provided wording advice to ensure the invitations liked amazing!

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2017

You will just love Julie!! She is such a nice lady who knows SO MUCH about wedding invitations, programs & reception
    name place cards! (and more :) My daughter & I were SO GLAD we found her!! You will be so glad you did too!! :)) We LOVED what we bought thru her, it all turned out PERFECT!

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2017

She's amazing! Made my dream a reality and I couldn't be more in love with my invitations. A smooth, fast, and interactive process is what all brides are looking for in their vendors and at the Invitation Place, you get all three and more.

The Invitation Place 4

Lola · Married on 07/01/2017

The Service was incredible. There was a lot of variety for the invitations and My guest really loved them. The colors were amazing and matched perfectly with my event. I would also like to mention that the owner is very professional and compassionate about her work.