The Invitation Place Reviews

The Invitation Place 4
The Invitation Place 5

Ashtyn · Married on 06/22/2019

The Invitation Place

We used The Invitation Place for our wedding invitations and are still receiving compliments on how pretty they were! Julie was so informative and helped us pick out the perfect invitations for our wedding! We also used The Invitation Place for the programs for the ceremony. We were so thankful for Julie’s suggestions for wording and the way the programs were written. We are so happy that we worked with Julie and would highly recommend using The Invitation Place for your event!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

April · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Invitations

Very friendly and they turned out great!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Stephanie Bradley · Married on 06/15/2019

100% Happy

With all the stress of planning a wedding, the Invitation Place provided beautiful invitations, along with professionalism, guidance, a spectacular seating chart, immediate availability. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Shelby · Married on 06/07/2019

Great experience

Working with Julie made the invitation design/wording/everything process so straightforward. She has so many design options available (literally binders and binders full!!), and can help you through questions about wording, etiquette, other inserts to go with your invites, how many to order, and just about any other question you might have! Her options also cover a variety of prices, and different features that can cost more or less, to fit whatever your budget is. We did our save the dates and invitations through Julie, and it was wonderful. Our invitations were BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely would recommend!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Invitation Place 6

becca · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience

She had so many options for our invites and was so patient and answered all our questions. Super helpful

Sent on 07/01/2019

Deb Russo · Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent vendor

Excellent service and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed working with Julie! So pleased with the invitations and seating chart...exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Rachael Skinner · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Invitations!!

Julie was incredibly helpful and professional. She is clearly an expert and knows her way around design and lettering, this is exactly why even though we lived out of state we chose to work with her! Our wedding invitations and programs were better than we expected and truly set the tone for our wedding. Julie was quick to respond to any questions we had and knew exactly how to word and format what we were unsure about. Her pricing was extremely fair and she had so many unique options to choose from for wedding invites, stationery and programs! We have already recommended her to several people and look forward to working with her again very soon!! Cannot thank her enough for her incredible work and kindness! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Halley Tanis · Married on 03/29/2019

I am so glad I picked The Invitation Place!

I heard about The Invitation Place from my friend who got married before me and her invitations were beautiful and she raves about her experience. I will definitely recommend to my friends and future brides!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/26/2019

The Best Invitations Around

Working with the invitation place made my job so much simpler! Julie is professional and knows exactly how to word your invitation for how casual or formal your event is. She was able to custom order the exact pockets I wanted for our invitations and they were everything I dreamed of and more. The invitations were of high quality, very affordable and came quickly. We also got our seating chart from the Invitation Place. I received so many compliments on both my invitations and seating chart. She responds quickly and answers all questions thoroughly. You wont be disappointed with anything Julie does for you! Will be using her for any future events I have!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Linda · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful, professional, and amazing service

Julie was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was having a lot of trouble finding invitations that I liked and that fit my style. With Julie's help I got the perfect invitations. Her expertise and advice were greatly appreciated. Awesome experience.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jenean · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing invitations, great service

Julie was always very responsive to me and helped me choose the best possible invitation design for my wedding. It was cheaper for me to do it through her company than getting invitations online, and she guided me every step of the way. I also bought place cards through her, and everyone loved them! Would recommend The Invitation Place 10/10!!!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you so much for everything you have done to make the invitations beautiful! You had so many samples or choices to pick from! Keep up the great work!

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2018

Julie is amazing! She did an absolutely beautiful job!!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Emily · Married on 07/06/2018

Julie was a joy to work with. She did all she could to help me get the look I wanted for the price I wanted. I appreciated her willingness to price out multiple options before we choose one. She did lots of mock ups so I could see what I wanted. I would highly reccomend that anyone work with Julie.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Shelly · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Julie was the best thing ever! She was very helpful and was able to fill our invitation order quickly and they were beautiful! I highly recommend her service.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/23/2018

Julie was absolutely incredible to work with! My fiance and I made the mistake of originally picking out a wedding invite from an Etsy shop that ended up closing before we were able to order. I had already fallen in love with an invite and now had to scramble to find a new shop and wedding invite. We feel so lucky to have found Julie! She had an unbelievable selection and was incredibly helpful in aiding us in narrowing down options that suited our style. We ended up finding an invite that we love SO much more than the original we had found, and at a much more reasonable price. Julie was particularly helpful during the ordering process. She walked us through every step, from ordering the correct number of invites to working collaboratively on the wording we should use on all of the invite elements. She also helped in ensuring we knew the proper etiquette to addressing our invites as we had opted to have our envelopes addressed for us. Her expertise was much appreciated. After looking at our guest list countless times, there were still a few corrections I had missed, but Julie had combed through each name and address after I sent them to her. She was in touch with me several times to check on any corrections she had spotted. I am so grateful for how easy she made the process and I am thrilled with the final product! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending her!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Laine · Married on 06/23/2018

Julie had several meetings with us and was always patient while we figured out what we wanted. She helped us narrow it down to specific styles and was able to show us previews. It was worth going through her for save the dates and invites rather than an online shop because everything was much more personal.

Sent on 06/28/2018

John · Married on 06/16/2018

The service my now wife and I received was wonderful. Very knowledgeable and flexible with us. I would personally recommend them to anyone looking for invitations.

Tina · Married on 05/27/2018

Julie was amazing! She helped us choose the invitation that would best suit the theme of our wedding, and gave great advice about phrasing, how to address, fonts, etc. Thanks, Julie!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    The Invitation Place 7
    The Invitation Place 8
    The Invitation Place 9

Elizabeth · Married on 05/12/2018

She was great to work with, so flexible with her schedule also!

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2018

We ordered wedding invitations and programs through Julie at The Invitation Place. She was amazing to work with! The quality of the invites and programs were amazing. The process was quick and she answered all of our questions. I highly recommend working with Julie!

Patty · Married on 04/05/2018

Julie was amazing to work with. My daughter got married in Los Angeles, CA and I live here in MI. Needless to say, planning a wedding long distance was challenging. Julie made the invitation process easy. She is a true professional and the invitations were beautiful. Some said they are the nicest they have ever seen. I highly recommend The Invitation Place!! I will definitely be sharing her information with others.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2018

Julie was amazing! Had plenty of options to look through, and lots of examples to help you envision what your final product will look like, since invitations can be made so custom and personalized.
    Very friendly and easy to work with - would recommend her to all future brides!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Clarice · Married on 10/21/2017

I was so overwhelmed with looking for invitations online. Julie helped me narrow down the style I wanted based on my taste and we were able to choose something perfect much faster than I would have been able to do myself online. She also helped me with the wording on my invites, and thought of things I never would have. Really enjoyed! Everything came back super fast too! Exactly what I wanted. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Emma · Married on 09/29/2017

Julie was extremely helpful in assisting me pick out the perfect invitations for my wedding. I got so many compliments from my guest on how unique they were! She knew her products and was wonderful to work with. I will definitely recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 11/21/2017