44 Reviews for The Instant Classics

Willing to Travel (4)
Instrumentals (3)
Sample Music (1)
44 The Instant Classics Reviews

The Instant Classics were a huge hit with our guests at our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception! They played a wide variety of songs, and had the whole crowd involved! We highly recommend them...they are the best!

Profile Picture Teri, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely amazing. Good variety of music played throughout the evening and our guests loved them. Can’t recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Kaci, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

These guys played my sisters wedding at the four seasons at Troon. They were absolutely amazing. They are the best wedding band I’ve ever seen.They had the whole wedding party dancing until one in the morning. I couldn’t recommend them more.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We absolutely loved working with the Instant Classics for our wedding!! They rocked the house for 3+ hours without taking a break and made our celebration a party to remember!! Our guests have not stopped talking about how great the band was since the wedding. From the beginning of the process through the end of the night of our wedding, Brandon and the band were amazing to work with and incredibly accommodating of all of our special requests. Everything throughout the night was perfect - from emceeing, to the memorable grand entrance, to the outdoor band for our first dance songs and dinner music, and of course to the variety of awesome dance songs that kept the party going until the lights came on. Can't recommend the Instant Classics enough! Get the horns - you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Christopher, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals

The Instant Classics were great, everyone loved them. Plus they were able to add songs not on their usual setlist.

Profile Picture Will, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band is fantastic and everyone at our wedding was raving about them. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night, the set list was perfect and overall a huge highlight of the reception. Highly recommend booking them for your special event!

Profile Picture Irina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Gone are the days of the "wedding singer"! While that was an awesome movie, the comparison stops there. This band blew me away! From the beginning planning, through the big night, the quality, professionalism, and all-around awesomeness of the Instant Classics was not to be beat! The bride and groom had enough to deal with, so having the peace of mind knowing that the band would be there on time (early!) and ready to go to welcome the guests was immeasurable. Such a large collection of songs in their repertoire, and they fit everyone's tastes (from the Bride and Groom to Grandpa and Grandma). The Instant Classics are your wedding band. You will be so happy you chose them, and your memories will last a lifetime! (Matron of Honor)

Profile Picture Sara, 10/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Instant Classics were one of the best parts of my wedding! We are a week and a day out from my wedding and we are STILL getting compliments about how great the band was. We had them play an acoustic set during dinner, which had everyone rocking gently in their seats and quietly singing along. Then we moved inside for dancing--where the real party started. They played all of our favorite songs so well and seemed like they were just having the best time doing it. Everyone kept coming up to me in amazement at how great they were. Another thing: for the first dance, father/ daughter and mother/ son dances, they only played about 2 minutes of each--which was the perfect time since everyone else had started dancing and was itching to get back out on the dance floor. They were SO professional, so much fun and if I could give them more stars, I absolutely would. If you're looking for an amazing, fun band to play fabulous classic songs with a mix of modern hits, I seriously could not recommend The Instant Classics more.

Profile Picture Brea, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Instant Classics played my daughters wedding last weekend and were truly amazing. Also played acoustic during the ceremony. From the minute the band started playing, the guests were remarking how incredible they sounded. The band was extremely accessible and cooperative in customizing the song play list and some very unique moments, including learning specific songs for the night. They kept the crowd involved all night long. Best wedding band ever!!!!!!

Profile Picture Rick, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I were ecstatic with the very professional and freaking amazing performance by the Instant Classics at our wedding on April 29 this year! And so was everyone else at our wedding! Our guests are still ranting and raving about how awesome the band was that we hired. All of the members of the band are sooo super nice. They are very personable and down to earth. We literally danced the night away because we couldn't get off the dance floor because every song sounded so good, you just wanted to keep on dancing! They really know how to keep the party going. Raise your stein to the Instant Classics!! We highly recommend them if you want the BEST wedding ever!! Much love to you guys! Sheri and Howie Glaser XOXO

Profile Picture Sheri, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Instant Classics played at our son's wedding. My husband said they were "terrific" and I said they were "joyful" and our guests gave similar accolades. They had talented musicians, excellent singers and the ability to set the tone and mood for our celebration. The crowd was on the dance floor before dinner was served; yet, at dinner they played music that set a great tone but actually allowed you to have conversations. They orchestrated first dances, speeches and special entertainment seamlessly and had a mix of classic and new songs that kept our guests dancing all night.

Profile Picture Eileen, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Love this group. They kept the energy going at our wedding all night, played all the songs we wanted and asked for. No one ever left the dance floor. Thanks for making the best night of our lives even better!

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't say enough good things about this band. I had seen them at other weddings and knew that they were the best, but you're always nervous about your own wedding. We met with the band manager, Brandon, before booking to discuss details. He was excellent, walking us through every aspect of the wedding and what they could provide. Once we hired them, our wedding planner took over from there. They handled the DJ music during their breaks and during the cocktail hour, and we had two of their guitarists play during the ceremony as well. They kept the party going all night and our guests were raving about how great they were.

Profile Picture Laura, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

It was so important to my husband and I that we had live music at our wedding. This band preformed at our wedding in February 2017 and they were nothing short amazing! All of the guests were dancing and we received so many comments on how much they enjoyed the band. Brandon was awesome to work with. We sent a few songs that were not on their list and they learned them just for us! A few members of the band also did the music for our ceremony. I really can't say enough great things about this band - but if you are looking to have an wonderful time, dance all night with great music - hire The Instant Classics!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Music can't get any better !! Music is the most important part of the wedding and they are awesome! So happy we picked them!! The wedding was rocking all night!

Profile Picture Shelley, 12/31/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The Instant Classics were an amazing wedding band. We provided them a list of our favorite songs, which they played during our wedding. They also did an awesome job of keeping all of our wedding guests on the dance floor by playing a mix of classics and new songs (that we chose)! They had a positive and energetic vibe that was captivating for us and our guests! Also, they all have great voices, which is an obvious plus :) ! All wedding guests that I have talked to have mentioned how amazing the band was! I would definitely recommend The Instant Classics!

Profile Picture Kylie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The Instant Classics were by far the best show I have ever been a part of! Not only were they super professional and flexible, but the entertained us through and through. They are the only band you'll ever need, again, and again, and again. When the wedding venues PA system couldn't play songs for our ceremony, they were there. When we wanted special dance song requests, they obliged, and when I wanted to show off for the family with my sweet guitar skills (lol) they were more than happy to accommodate!
Everyone at my wedding could not stop talking about how much they loved this band, and how everyone was exhausted due to the non stop dance music! It was truly a night to remember and one that would not have been possible without the AMAZING talent of TIC. Please, do yourself a favor and BOOK this band! Pound for pound, they are the BEST wedding band in Phoenix, and I couldnt have asked or wanted for more.

Profile Picture Omar, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

The Instant Classics gave an AMAZING performance at our wedding in Sedona. They played for five hours with such energy and enthusiasm, all of guests where up dancing. We got multiple comments from people about how great the band was and how much they enjoyed the music. The band has a really extensive and diverse song list as well, and they know how to read a crowd. They played really nice jazzy and low key music during our cocktail hour, and then got the crowd moving after dinner. They also learned a few great songs for us! I would highly recommend them for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Hands down the BEST BAND!!! The Instant Classics played acoustic guitar during our Cocktail Hour and Dinner, and the full band with horns, played at our After-Party Reception. Every single one of our guests was on the dance floor the entire night. The band is fun, energetic, cool, unique, and ridiculously talented. They played Jump Around and literally everyone at the wedding was jumping on the dance floor. Every single guest has mentioned how amazing the band was and that they helped make our wedding the best wedding ever! We cannot thank Instant Classics enough for making our reception epic!

Special shout out to the members of the band: Todd Middleman, Brian Martin, Ryan Bake, Jason Southard, Jen Taber, Skye Dumont, Kurt Finchum

The band played 'Unforgettable' by Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole and it is the perfect way to describe the band. They were truly unforgettable in every way. Absolute perfection!

Profile Picture Emma, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Lighting & Decor

The Instant Classics played at our wedding in Phoenix and our guests are STILL talking about them!!! Several of our college friends even joked that we'd hired the Black Eyed Peas. :) The dance floor was packed the entire night! Brandon was so easy to work with, which was really important because I didn't hire a wedding planner. They are true professionals and I didn't have to worry about a thing. They even learned several new songs for our first dance and other dances. They truly made the night one we will never forget.

Profile Picture User6639508, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hands down the best wedding band in town! Our guests are still talking about them!

Profile Picture Katie, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The day after our wedding, I asked people what they enjoyed most about the day, and at least half of them said that it was the band. The Instant Classics were fantastic to work with leading up to the wedding, and provided the best atmosphere, level of energy and fun during the wedding! As one guest said, how can they play that many good songs so well?!

Profile Picture User6457499, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The Instant Classics were the BEST part of our wedding. They truly have something for everyone. Endless amounts of compliments keep coming in from our wedding and the first thing they mention is the band. They truly have something for everybody, the teenagers love the band our grandpas and grandmas love the band. It is amazing how diverse they are and how they can capture any crowd. Their playlist is very impressive however we picked some more obscure songs for the special dances and yet they were so generous enough to learn the songs we picked. The Instant Classics will go out of their way to make your day extra special. Not only was the band outstanding but they also offered a wide variety of wedding services, they provided all the PA and music for the ceremony, all the lighting design and room lighting. Their entire team came together to make our wedding very special and we couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out. Thank you Instant Classics!

Profile Picture User5076734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor

This band was absolutely amazing... they created such a fun atmosphere and are so talented that they make any party perfect.

Profile Picture Kati, 3/28/15, 6 Reviews