The Instant Classics Reviews

The Instant Classics 4
The Instant Classics 5
  • Kristin

Kristin Ann 路 Married on 05/11/2019

You won't regret hiring The Instant Classics for your big day!

Hiring The Instant Classics was one of the best decisions we made for our Wedding Day! Our dance floor was packed all night and every guest commented on how much they loved the band. The Instant Classics were easy to work with, some of the nicest people and are an EXTREMELY talented group. They have an extensive list of songs to play and they even learned a few special songs for our big day. I would highly recommend The Instant Classics for any special event. We will definitely be contacting The Instant Classics again 馃槉

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle Dunn 路 Married on 03/03/2019

Outstanding entertainment

The Instant Classics were the best addition to our wedding! They made the day even more special! Everyone had a great time and very much enjoyed listening to them play! We couldn鈥檛 have ask for more! They even provided the music for both bridal parties walk, the bride and father of the bride walk and the mother of the bride escorting to her seat. It was the easiest process and very professional. Huge talent in this band, a great time and have forever fans in us! Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Ali

Ali Jauregui 路 Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding Band!!

The Instant Classics were amazing! We always wanted live music for our wedding and they didn't disappoint! They were great to work with the entire time and played all the songs we wanted and then some. They definitely made our wedding and reception absolutely perfect! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 11/04/2018

If you hire one vendor for your wedding..The Instant Classics should be it!!

The Instant Classics made our wedding the party of the year! Every single guest commented on how much they loved the music and the band. We had seen them perform many times before..but they sounded better and looked better then ever...at our wedding. Every single member of the band is as talented as they come and they couldn't be nicer people to work with. We wish we could relive our wedding every single weekend, just so we could have The Instant Classics front and center. Best part of our wedding without a doubt. Period!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jessica Rau 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Best addition to our wedding!

Loved having the instant classics perform for our wedding! They were able to play so many different genres with a mixture of both male and female vocalists. They were great at entertaining and getting the crowd up and moving! I asked if they could play two specific songs that they did not have on their song list provided and they had no problem doing that at all. All in all, a live band is the way to go and the Instant Classics should be your top choice!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Madison Blue 路 Married on 10/14/2018

The best party guaranteed!

When I got married I knew I wanted to hire this band. Having seen them play for hours on end at a nightclub and keep people in the moment was exactly what any good party needed. So naturally, I spoke with the incredibly accomidating Brandon Lane to coordinate the reception and felt like I could have had him do my whole wedding! Very kind and professional. The band was the real treat though as they played the whole night and NEVER TOOK A BREAK! It was one of the best nights of my our lives in large part because of this band. Book them only if you want to have the best wedding you can!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Michael Woods 路 Married on 10/13/2018

This is THE wedding band!

Our experience with the Instant Classics was absolutely perfect. We saw them at a friend's wedding and knew instantly (no pun intended) that we wanted them to play our wedding. They're flexible with options of instrumentation. We loved the addition of the horns. It allowed them to play some of our favorite funk tunes. Their catalog is quite extensive with a wide range of genres perfect for any type of event. Finally, their execution is extremely tight. I was in a band myself for 8 years and could really appreciate every aspect of their performance. On top of it all, they allowed three of my friends to join them on stage and sing a song. Those three moments were some of my favorite minutes of my entire wedding day. I highly recommend the Instant Classics for any occasion. Thanks, y'all!

Mike and Vanessa

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kacy 路 Married on 10/04/2018

Wow! What an incredible day! We had booked a D.J. and The Instant Classics because music and dancing were VERY important to us at our wedding! Well, after all of our guest went WILD for the Instant Classics.... we dropped the DJ and had the band finish out the wedding!!! And they rocked it!!!! This band is THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Allison Suarez 路 Married on 09/28/2018

The Instant Classics are the absolute best!! Never took a break and rocked the stage all night long! Guests were raving about them all night!

I can't say enough good things about The Instant Classics! Brandon was great to work with, very responsive and had some great ideas about the setup for our dinner and reception. They play a great mix of music and keep the party going all night. They never took a break...rocked the stage for three hours straight after dinner!!! Our guests were raving about The Instant Classics that night and the next day. We could not have been happier with our band choice, The Instant Classics are the best!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Heather 路 Married on 09/15/2018

THIS BAND IS A MUST AT YOUR WEDDING!!!! When I booked The Instant Classics as my band I knew I would not be disappointed. I put all my trust in them and the did not disappoint. I had some special requests for songs that were not on their song list, instead of saying no, they did everything they could to make sure the songs were a part of our wedding. They exceeded our expectations. I will never forget the live music they provided at the ceremony, during dinner and at our after party. Our guest are still raving about them. I Highly recommend this band!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    The Instant Classics 6
    The Instant Classics 7
    The Instant Classics 8

Teri 路 Married on 07/28/2018

The Instant Classics were a huge hit with our guests at our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception! They played a wide variety of songs, and had the whole crowd involved! We highly recommend them...they are the best!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kaci 路 Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely amazing. Good variety of music played throughout the evening and our guests loved them. Can鈥檛 recommend them enough.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Brian 路 Married on 04/28/2018

These guys played my sisters wedding at the four seasons at Troon. They were absolutely amazing. They are the best wedding band I鈥檝e ever seen.They had the whole wedding party dancing until one in the morning. I couldn鈥檛 recommend them more.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Krista 路 Married on 02/18/2018

Our guests still rave about the Instant Classics. Live music makes everything better! Large song list with something for everyone. Brandon and the band were super accommodating and learned the cheesy, but special to us classic 鈥淚slands in the Stream鈥 for our first dance and they were the star of my brother-in-law鈥檚 social stories as this is not a band that鈥檚 afraid to interact with a crowd and get the party going!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Christopher 路 Married on 10/14/2017

We absolutely loved working with the Instant Classics for our wedding!! They rocked the house for 3+ hours without taking a break and made our celebration a party to remember!! Our guests have not stopped talking about how great the band was since the wedding. From the beginning of the process through the end of the night of our wedding, Brandon and the band were amazing to work with and incredibly accommodating of all of our special requests. Everything throughout the night was perfect - from emceeing, to the memorable grand entrance, to the outdoor band for our first dance songs and dinner music, and of course to the variety of awesome dance songs that kept the party going until the lights came on. Can't recommend the Instant Classics enough! Get the horns - you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • W

Will 路 Married on 10/08/2017

The Instant Classics were great, everyone loved them. Plus they were able to add songs not on their usual setlist.

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • I

Irina 路 Married on 10/07/2017

The band is fantastic and everyone at our wedding was raving about them. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night, the set list was perfect and overall a huge highlight of the reception. Highly recommend booking them for your special event!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Sara 路 Married on 10/04/2017

Gone are the days of the "wedding singer"! While that was an awesome movie, the comparison stops there. This band blew me away! From the beginning planning, through the big night, the quality, professionalism, and all-around awesomeness of the Instant Classics was not to be beat! The bride and groom had enough to deal with, so having the peace of mind knowing that the band would be there on time (early!) and ready to go to welcome the guests was immeasurable. Such a large collection of songs in their repertoire, and they fit everyone's tastes (from the Bride and Groom to Grandpa and Grandma). The Instant Classics are your wedding band. You will be so happy you chose them, and your memories will last a lifetime! (Matron of Honor)

Sent on 10/06/2017

Brea 路 Married on 09/30/2017

The Instant Classics were one of the best parts of my wedding! We are a week and a day out from my wedding and we are STILL getting compliments about how great the band was. We had them play an acoustic set during dinner, which had everyone rocking gently in their seats and quietly singing along. Then we moved inside for dancing--where the real party started. They played all of our favorite songs so well and seemed like they were just having the best time doing it. Everyone kept coming up to me in amazement at how great they were. Another thing: for the first dance, father/ daughter and mother/ son dances, they only played about 2 minutes of each--which was the perfect time since everyone else had started dancing and was itching to get back out on the dance floor. They were SO professional, so much fun and if I could give them more stars, I absolutely would. If you're looking for an amazing, fun band to play fabulous classic songs with a mix of modern hits, I seriously could not recommend The Instant Classics more.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rick 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Instant Classics played my daughters wedding last weekend and were truly amazing. Also played acoustic during the ceremony. From the minute the band started playing, the guests were remarking how incredible they sounded. The band was extremely accessible and cooperative in customizing the song play list and some very unique moments, including learning specific songs for the night. They kept the crowd involved all night long. Best wedding band ever!!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Sheri 路 Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were ecstatic with the very professional and freaking amazing performance by the Instant Classics at our wedding on April 29 this year! And so was everyone else at our wedding! Our guests are still ranting and raving about how awesome the band was that we hired. All of the members of the band are sooo super nice. They are very personable and down to earth. We literally danced the night away because we couldn't get off the dance floor because every song sounded so good, you just wanted to keep on dancing! They really know how to keep the party going. Raise your stein to the Instant Classics!! We highly recommend them if you want the BEST wedding ever!! Much love to you guys! Sheri and Howie Glaser XOXO

Sent on 07/22/2017

Eileen 路 Married on 04/07/2017

The Instant Classics played at our son's wedding. My husband said they were "terrific" and I said they were "joyful" and our guests gave similar accolades. They had talented musicians, excellent singers and the ability to set the tone and mood for our celebration. The crowd was on the dance floor before dinner was served; yet, at dinner they played music that set a great tone but actually allowed you to have conversations. They orchestrated first dances, speeches and special entertainment seamlessly and had a mix of classic and new songs that kept our guests dancing all night.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Jackie 路 Married on 03/04/2017

Love this group. They kept the energy going at our wedding all night, played all the songs we wanted and asked for. No one ever left the dance floor. Thanks for making the best night of our lives even better!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Laura 路 Married on 02/25/2017

I can't say enough good things about this band. I had seen them at other weddings and knew that they were the best, but you're always nervous about your own wedding. We met with the band manager, Brandon, before booking to discuss details. He was excellent, walking us through every aspect of the wedding and what they could provide. Once we hired them, our wedding planner took over from there. They handled the DJ music during their breaks and during the cocktail hour, and we had two of their guitarists play during the ceremony as well. They kept the party going all night and our guests were raving about how great they were.

Sent on 03/03/2017