The Inn at Villa Bianca Reviews

59 | Seymour, CT

59 Reviews for The Inn at Villa Bianca

59 The Inn at Villa Bianca Reviews

Sara · Married on 05/31/2018

Villa Bianca was more than accommodating!!! I just got married on May 31st 2018 actually. They made my whole process so much easier, they were so willing and happy to work with me!!! I will definitely recommend them to others. And the food was amazing & the price is super amazing !!! I loved, loved , loved everything about that place. And the coordinator Greta was such a sweetheart and made sure I got exactly what I wanted and more !!!
    Sara Civil❤️

Madeline · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank You, so much for everything that you did for us on Saturday September 16,2017! We truly appreciate it from the bottom of our hearts. You were very patient and understanding with us during this process. It wasn't an easy process planning an entire wedding in 3 months but with your help it made it a breeze. We can't Thank Greta and Carla enough for the beautiful blessing that you wonderful ladies had done for us. Our wedding was something magical, I never imagined that my wedding day would be that beautiful. The Villa Bianca and your team were/are truly amazing, we are so happy that we got married there. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful everything was. The weather was perfect for our wedding outside in the pavilion!Everything was truly amazing and exceeded our expectations! Your team truly went above and beyond and for that we are forever grateful.
    Greta, Thank You again for everything.

Sent on 09/19/2017

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

Hi Madeline and Manny, it was such a pleasure working with you in a short period of time! Thank you for the kind words. Best wishes from all of us!

Crystal · Married on 07/29/2017

I am so glad that we picked this venue. From the moment I saw the outside ceremony space, I knew this was the place were I wanted to have my wedding. Greta is an amazing person she is ALWAYS available and very attentive to all your needs. She helped us every step of the way and answered every single question that we had. This venue is definitely the bang for your buck. The food is very good, better thank your typical wedding food. Villa Bianca puts together packages with everything you need so that you don't have to shop around for vendors. I felt that we got everything we needed with the package that we picked. The staff is amazing as well and very knowledgeable and professional. I have to give a big thank you to Tina, Carla and Debbie for their amazing customer service. Villa Bianca provides you with everything you need, there is no need to look further for a venue. You will not be disappointed!

April · Married on 06/22/2017

They Villa Bianca is all around amazing! We got married on Thursday (6.22.17) outside on the estate and had our reception in the Regency Ballroom--and it was beautiful!!! Greta was so sweet and so helpful. She made the whole process of planning a wedding stress free (yes! It's possible.) Tina and Carla had everything set up for rehearsal night so we went to sleep with ease knowing everything was perfect!!! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to the amazing team at The Villa Bianca!!

Dianna · Married on 12/31/2016

It's taken me a while to get to my review of Villa Bianca, because they were absolutely amazing to work with! I had to find the right words to express how wonderful and relaxing it was to work with Greta. From the moment my husband and I met with Greta, we felt right at home at Villa Bianca. Greta, was flexible, responsive, and an absolute dream. Anything I had a question on, she had an answer. Anything my husband and I asked for she made it happen. We live in New York and could only make it to the venue a few times before the big day. Every single time, we fell more in love with the venue.

Our wedding weekend feels like a blur, but Greta and her team executed every single detail we asked for flawlessly. Our guests felt happy, comfortable, and at home in the venue. We could not have been happier with our venue choice and our guests were enchanted with the wonderful holiday decor, the delicious food, and helpful staff.

Thank you Greta and Villa Bianca for making our New Year's Eve Wedding memorable and perfect. You all were a dream to work with!!

Sent on 03/06/2017

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

Hi Dianna and Jared, thank you so much for the wonderful words! We truly enjoyed working with both of you! You made our job easier. We will miss you! :)))) ~Greta
  • NANCY

NANCY · Married on 12/04/2016

We decided to use Villa Bianca since we were having a winter wedding and they gave us a great winter price. Greta took care of us and was AMAZING. She responded to every email within hours. Every detail was figured out in a very non stressful way. To be honest The Villa Bianca was the least stressful part of wedding planning. Everything was spot on and the food was delicious. The day of our December wedding it was very cold and they accommodated that myself (bride) and my bridesmaids take several pictures in their suite upstairs. It was lovely and heated so we loved having that option. The chapel was perfect as well since we had a handicapped family member and having everything there was exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend them if you are looking to have a beautiful wedding at a wonderful price.

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

I had looked at many venues to book my wedding, including the venues that overlooked the river nearby. I'm so happy I made the right choice in booking this venue for several reasons. I have been to other weddings and the food was always cold and not very tasty. This venue had warm delicious meals and I received many complements. I also had many nieces/nephews at my wedding and the location (Crystal room) was extremely accommodating. By the end of the night the kids (about 25 all under age of 7) got a bit out of control and were running/dancing around the room, but the staff was very patient and never said a word. The room was the perfect size. At the end of the night, many of my guests said this was the best wedding they had ever been to as it was family friendly, a beautiful location, great food, and a very welcoming/accommodating environment. I would recommend this venue to family and friends. A huge bonus, the venue takes care of so many little things and you don't have to worry about all the a la cart. What else can you ask for??!!

Leshel · Married on 10/16/2015

The staff was great!! Especially our Maitre'D, Ryan!! He relaxed us All and went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/16/2016

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time at your wedding reception.

Ernest · Married on 10/09/2015

great location. staff did a great job

Sent on 10/14/2015

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

Hi Ernest! Thank you so much for the 5 Stars!

Job · Married on 04/18/2015

Food was great. Service was awesome. Staff was Very helpful. Highly recommended....

Sent on 04/20/2015

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

Hi Job! Thank you for the 5 Stars!

The Inn and Villa Bianca is the place to get married in CT! Karen was so helpful in answering all of our questions and scheduling times to meet with us throughout the whole wedding planning process. Carla and Jessica were the ladies that were on hand during the wedding day and words do not express how thankful I am for them. They went above and beyond to ensure the day went off perfectly. Carla was calming and got anything my family and I possibly needed while getting ready on the day of the wedding. She made sure that everything was done on time and was there whenever I needed anything. She is the best! The ceremony was at Villa's Chapel which is absolutely gorgeous with the exposed wood beam ceilings. We had our reception in the Regency room, which has a separate bar area which is fun for guests to mingle in during the wedding. My guests cannot say enough good things about the service or the food. Villa Bianca takes care of all the small details for you, so that you are able to enjoy your wedding. I would highly recommend Villa Bianca to anyone getting married. It is the perfect place!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/17/2014

I just had my wedding reception at The Villa Bianca this past weekend and I can’t say enough nice things about the Villa Bianca and their staff. I can truly say the bartenders, my maître dee Leostina, and the owner Tony could not have been more hospitable, thorough, patient and on point for Everything. I gave the staff detailed instructions with my head counts, menu selection, seating chart, signature cocktail and pictures of how I wanted my centerpieces and minor decorations set up and they made it all happen. It helps if you are organized and provide them with this information and they give you a packet to write this all in but I also included a typed list hitting the highlights and they appreciated it. Our guests loved the venue (we had the outdoor pavilion) and everyone commented how amazing the food was. Comparatively we spent much less than several other venues we checked out and the Silver Package at the Villa came with 6 horderves, a cheese vegetable tray, wine at the tables, bread, salad, soup, pasta and guests got to choose from 1 of three fine course entrée selections that came with our choice of vegetable and starch, a 5 hour open bar and 3 hours of limo service! We ran late at our ceremony which pushed everything back and everyone at the Villa was very accommodating to this, especially our maitredee Leostina, who kept everything on point and flowing as it needed to be. They cleaned up all our decorations nicely and communicated with us to make sure we had what we wanted to take with us at the end of the night, and what we would like to pick up the following day. When we picked up all the leftover decorations the following day it was all there, packed nicely and neatly. I’m so happy I chose this venue for my special day, thanks to everyone there for making it a phenomenal experience.

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2014

Villa Bianca was absolutely amazing during our wedding process! Jessica, the maitre' D was so attentive to all of our needs and even made sure we ate during our reception. The whole staff made the wedding planning a great experience, and the bridal suite is simply amazing!

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2014

Beautiful venue for our wedding. They worked with us the whole way to help us reach our vision. Food was amazing... Exactly what we were looking for. Maître d service was very helpful throughout our whole wedding. Ceremony outside was amazing... We got some really great photos. Reception was so much fun!
    I would highly recommend this venue for future weddings!

• User3195584 · 2+ years ago

The service was great and everybody could not stop talking about how beautiful the grounds and pavilion were for the wedding venue. It was very affordable as well.

Sent on 02/11/2015

The Inn at Villa Bianca's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so glad that we were able to make your special day one to remember. We wish you both many years of happiness!!!!!

Ada · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding. The entire staff were SO professional and extremely helpful. They made sure everything went smoothly (from beginning to end) and that our guests (and us) were taken care of. I literally did not have to worry about anything. I really cannot say enough great things, and highly recommend the venue to anyone interested in finding their special place!! Food and prices were AMAZING ! Thank you Villa Bianca and STAFF for a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!

Beth · Married on 02/15/2014

The food was remarkable our guest said it was the best Prime Rib Ever! The matradee (Jess) we had was the best ever. Everything was perfect including the rooms at the INN. The chocolate fountain was a beautiful touch. The bridal party was catered to the chapel was beautiful. I don't have one complaint and that is unusual for me.

Ariffashima · Married on 09/29/2013

We just had our wedding here on 9/29/13 and we loved it! We got married outside at the Estate and had our reception in the crystal room and everything was beautiful! . All our family and friends said they had a wonderful time. I would definitely recommend the Villa!

MAYRA · Married on 09/13/2013

COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER!!! AMAZING STAFF AND FOOD!!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2013

Jessica and her staff made Alex and I feel so relaxed on our special day. The chapel and the reception room were set up exactly as we had previously discussed. The staff was very attentive from start to finish always checking in with us to make sure things were going well. The food was great as well. Couldn't have asked for a better day. Thanks for making it a memorable one!!!

Amy · Married on 08/10/2013

Villa Bianca was wonderful! Our day went off without a hitch due in part to the terrific staff at Villa Bianca. Our Matire D was Jessica and she was more than I could have ever asked for! So helpful, accomadating, and just sweet! I would reccommend Villa Bianca to all!

I loved the service that the Inn at Villa Bianca provided me to me, my husband, and guest in general... Everybody had a great time and enjoyed the food. The wedding coordinator made sure that everything was at its place. Thanks Inn at Villa Bianca for making my day mega ultra special.

melissa · Married on 09/07/2012

Everything about our wedding was beautiful. Tina was amazing she really helped and made our wedding day even more memorable. Thank you!

Jenny · Married on 06/01/2012

This is an amazing place to get married, especially for the price!