The Inn at Salem Country Club Reviews

The Inn at Salem Country Club 7
  • Beverly

Beverly Bradbury · Married on 10/12/2019

Roaring 20's themed Wedding

We recently held our Roaring 20's themed wedding at The Inn at Salem Country Club. Yvonne and Jim are such gracious hosts. Yvonne is also a gem at helping a bride with details. She suggested things to me that I never even thought of. Their venue is only a few years old and is absolutely gorgeous. They have quite a few different locations that are perfect for any outdoor or indoor wedding. We chose to have ours facing the Delaware River under an arbor of driftwood which had been gathered right at their beach. All of my guests had a wonderful time and many commented on how nice the Inn was. Yvonne and Jim are there to ensure that every little detail of your special day is perfect.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 8
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 9

Grace · Married on 10/06/2019

Dream come true

It was such an amazing experience working with the Inn. From the day of contact and still to this day, Yvonne has been incredible. Her professionalism and organization kept my wedding day on track and every time a little hiccup came up (like it usually happens at weddings) she was right on top of stuff. I will never forget she how well she cared for my guests and myself, making sure we ate and had very clean and comfortable rooms. I’m forever grateful to her and her husband for making the most special day of my life a day to remember.

Sent on 07/18/2019

Dear Grace,
    Thank you for your 5-star rating and beautiful review. It sure is rewarding to do this work and get to meet couples like you and Joe. Jim and I very much enjoyed working with the both of you. We wish you both a great life together with lots of love and laughter.
    Yvonne & Jim

Sigita · Married on 10/05/2019

A beautiful venue with great staff

Yvonne at The Inn of Salem Country Club was in touch with us throughout the whole wedding planning process, making sure everything is going smoothly. She was very personable, knowledgeable and always there to answer all our questions. She was there for us every step of the way. This help while planning was priceless. On our wedding day Yvonne made sure that we coordinate according to the schedule and made sure that we have a moment to eat and relax.
    The venue itself was very pretty and offered indoor and outdoor ceremony options. Outdoor options ranging from beautiful scenery by the Delaware river to a cherry tree (this was our choice).
    Overall this was a great experience taking a lot of stress out of wedding planning.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Dear Sigita & Ryan,
    Thank you for taking the time to write about your wedding experience with us. I truly enjoyed working with you both and your sweet girl Lua.
    We wish you nothing but the best for years to come! I hope to see you at other future events here at The Inn!
  • Cassie

Cassie Skwirut · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect Summer Wedding

The Inn at the Salem Country Club was the perfect place to have our summer wedding. Everyone was in awe of the beauty of the Inn and the amazing scenery. Not only that but Yvonne was amazing to work with. She truly cares about your experience and wants your big day to run smoothly. Yvonne is professional, organized, and is helpful in every way. My face was hurting because I was smiling so much that day. It was an experience that I will never forget! We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend you book your next event at the Inn or even spend the night in one of their lovely rooms.

Yvonne and Jim, thank you so much for everything

Sent on 08/30/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 10
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 11
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 12
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 13
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 14

Dear Cassie & William,
    Thank you for rating our services with 5 stars and your beautiful review!
    You made me laugh when I read about your face hurting from all
    your smiles on your wedding day! I love that you say that, because I actually saw you only smile throughout the day. It was such a beautiful wedding and it was a great pleasure for us to work with the both of you and your beautiful family.
    Best of luck to you in all the years to come!
    Yvonne & Jim
  • Montrise

Montrise Badson · Married on 06/29/2019

Fairytale come true

Yvonne and her husband worked hard for my wedding to be great. I wouldnt change anything about that day. Everyone worked as a team and made it the fairytale i always wanted. Yvonne is a great person to work with.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 15

The Inn at Salem Country Club's reply:

Montrise, it was truly a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your 5-start rating and for taking the time to write a review about your fairytale wedding! It was definitely a beautiful event!
    Many happy years together with Christopher! Congratulations once again. Yvonne & Jim
  • Alexander

Alexander Shulgach · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Venue, Beautiful Experience

Yvonne made our wedding celebration so wonderful - this is absolutely where you want to have your wedding.

- Our communication over email was so easy - Yvonne is so communicative and easy to work with. She provided suggestions when we were unsure about things and let us go with our own direction on every single aspect of the day.
    - We met in person several times at the Inn and went over details - this was so helpful and removed so much stress every time we did
    - During the event, Yvonne made sure everything went super smoothly (moving bluetooth speakers, checking in with me to make sure all was ok, letting guests know to move outside for the ceremony, etc.)
    - There was never a time when I felt pushed to buy anything extra or pressured for an upsell. She truly just wants your day to go well and offers so much to make that happen.
    - The recommended vendors are excellent.

All our guests were commenting about how nice the venue was and asking how we found it. You can't go wrong with The Inn.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Dear Alex & Misato!
    Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of your wedding experience at The Inn. I'm glad I was able to reduce your stress in the process up to the wedding day. I enjoyed working with the both of you and meeting your very kind family and friends. I wish you both all the luck in the world!
    PS: Thank you for letting me drive that Electric car of yours. Quite the experience!

Jess L · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Venue with a scenic water view for a great price!

Highly recommend Yvonne and her gorgeous venue. Yvonne is very accommodating and will make sure everything is done up to your standards. If you do have your event there take in consideration staying there over night. Bring a nice bottle of champagne for mimosas to compliment delicious brunch/breakfast!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 16

Hello Jess!
    Thank you for taking time out of your ALWAYS busy schedule and your 5-star rating! I love your recommendation to future couples to compliment breakfast with Champagne! I very much enjoyed working with you and Tom and wish you both many years of happiness!
  • Danielle

Danielle Zakielarz Terry · Married on 05/10/2019

Perfect venue!!

A friend of mine stumbled upon information about the Inn on-line and shared it with me. I will be forever grateful to her for doing that, as we could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our intimate wedding. Yvonne was amazing from beginning to end and calmed my 'nerves', walking us step by step through the process as many times as I needed. Her warmth and kindness is reflected in the venue itself and we had the perfect day! No detail was too much and she and her assistant Caroline made the wedding day run flawlessly. We wish we could re-live the entire day all over again!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing venue

Normally on the day after an event you have, you think back on all of the bumps in the road throughout the event in embarrassment or to learn from your mistakes, and it might even keep you awake at night. I can say with 100% certainty that we will sleep soundly through the night. As I try to pick apart the whole day I can't think of a single thing that went wrong. It was a perfect day that couldn't have happened without the help and hospitality of Yvonne, Jim, and wedding coordinator Caroline. They were always ready on their toes to handle anything you throw at them as well as being things to your attention that you wouldn't even think about. We also booked all three rooms overnight. It was wonderful to be able to shut the thing down and go right to bed. Then we woke up to a peaceful quiet Sunday morning to breakfast made by Yvonne for the whole family that I could assume came out of a professional kitchen. I would highly recommend this venue for any type of event or to even just spend a night or two on the river front property in one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever seen. They helped me make my new wife happy which I'm turn makes me happy. I also want to give a specific thank you and recommendation to wedding planner Caroline that is available through The Inn. She came in halfway through planning after the original coordinator quit unexpectedly. Caroline happily stepped up, cleaned up the mess, and had a big part in executing the day perfectly. It was her first wedding as a coordinator, however, if she told me she's been doing it for years it wouldn't have shocked me one bit. She was great at coming to us throughout the night keeping us up to date on alcohol levels, and keeping the schedule on track. I highly recommend her fantastic service. She was genuinely a pleasure to have.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 17
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 18

Dear Samantha & Collin!

Thank you for your raving review! I'm so happy that everything worked out exactly as you had envisioned and that you were able to truly enjoy the day. Thanks also for your recommendation of Caroline's wedding coordination! All three of us enjoyed working with the two of you. Be well, love and laugh much and be happy together! Yvonne, Jim & Caroline

Kara · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding Planning Dream!

Yvonne and The Inn at the Salem Country Club was an absolute dream to work with for our winter wedding! From the quick response-times, abundant amount of information and assistance, and the venue itself, everything was perfect. The venue was a perfect space for our reception, from the cozy-fireplace, beautiful upstairs suites, to the outdoor water scenery. Yvonne was so great to work with, and even allowed us to set-up in advance for our reception, which lifted a ton of stress off of our shoulders for our wedding day. I would recommend The Inn at the Salem Country Club to any couple!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kara & Fran!
    Thank you for your beautiful review. It was a joy to see you getting married here and I'm so happy to read about your experience of working with us. It was our pleasure. Best of luck to the both of you! I hope to see you again at future events here at The Inn!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing experience!

Great place, wonderful staff. Very attentive to all our requests .

Sent on 05/13/2019

The Inn at Salem Country Club's reply:

Good morning Wayne & Jessica!
    Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to see your vision come true. I wish you a life full of happiness together!

Bonnie · Married on 05/26/2018

Our day was absolutely perfect...!!! If you are looking for the perfect place to have your wedding or any other function you should look no further. I wouldn't change a thing. Yvonne Grant of "Inn Of Salem Country Club" help me with every detail and answered all my questions no matter how ever many I had. Also, the other vendors that made my day were
    Dipaolos Catering (Penns Grove, NJ), The Cake Boutique (Mullica Hill, NJ), Branches Floral Studio (Franklinville, NJ), Caitlyn Sparks Photography (Salem, NJ) and Jason Reese Hybrid Mobile Entertainment LLC (Quinton, NJ)
    Thank you all for making it "The Best Day Ever" !!!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 25
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 26
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 27

Hello Bonnie & Dean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your wedding experience at The Inn at Salem Country Club and your 5-star rating. I truly enjoyed working with you both and your vendors. It all came together so beautifully! I wish you both all the happiness in the world and look forward to seeing you at future events here at The Inn! Thank you for recommending us. Yvonne

Teresa · Married on 05/20/2018

The Inn at Salem Country Club is such a beautiful wedding venue with amazing reviews! Yvonne was pleasure to work with from start to finish. The cost was inexpensive and definitely worth it! When my wedding pictures came back, I was very happy with them. We had the river in the background in most of our pictures. The views from the bed and break fast rooms are just as beautiful as it is in the large great room. I would recommend The Inn at Salem Country Club for any event whether it is for a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, even a graduation party.

Sent on 06/14/2018

The Inn at Salem Country Club's reply:

Teresa, thank you so much for your 5-star rating. It was a pleasure to see you and Craig getting married here and to work with you. Thank you for your recommendation for all type of events and choosing The Inn as your wedding venue. We look forward to seeing you both at future events.

lisa · Married on 05/19/2018

Right from the beginning, Inn Keepers, Jim and Yvonne Grant were with us on our wedding journey.
    They were receptive to our needs and wants and accommodated us at every turn. The venue is simply gorgeous. You get a warm feeling when you step into their establishment. It's more like "home" with the fireplace burning and the spectacular views of the Delaware with those great big doors that lead to the river. You won't want to miss an opportunity to visit when Jim and Yvonne hold their many functions throughout the year. The next one is coming up soon.........Give them a call for more details! I could go on and on and on......simply put, you must see for yourself.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Dear Lisa & John,
    Thank you so much for your 5-star review and compliments. It was a joy to see you both shining and smiling at your wedding day here. It was a perfect fit for your vision! I love how your vision came to be and how you enjoyed your big day. We are very happy to call you our friends! Congratulations once again and we will see you soon for sure. Yvonne & Jim

jaime · Married on 05/18/2018

It was just amazing ebery second of it!!!!

Yvonne ans her husband are amazing people!!! What thy have done with the place it's just amazing!!! Yvonne was there for me during a very hard time and I appreciate every minute she was there for us through!!! So happy to have had my reception there!! Next I'd love to have my daughters 18 th birthday there!! I just can't get enough of this place it's truly a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 28
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 29
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 30
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 31
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 32
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 33

Kristin · Married on 05/12/2018

Yvonne was wonderful to work with. The place is beautiful and so many places to take great wedding pictures. Not to mention getting to look out at the river while dancing the night away. I would definitely recommend having your wedding there.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 34
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 35
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 36
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 37
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 38
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 39

Dear Kristin & Ryan,
    Thank you for your review accompanied with beautiful pictures!
    It was my pleasure to work with you and see you getting married here. I look forward to seeing you both and your sweet boy Luke at future events here at The Inn! Congratulations once again on your marriage.

Karen · Married on 03/24/2018

Our experience at the Inn could not have been better. The newly remodeled building had a feel of casual elegance in a beautiful natural setting. There wasn't a seat in the room where the river wasn't visible. The upstairs suites were roomy, comfortable, and convenient for our family, and the Tower suite was the perfect place for the bride and company to dress for the wedding. Yvonne was a wonderful host who took care of every detail and was always friendly and accommodating. She worked seamlessly with our caterer, The Italian Kitchen, and even cooked a delicious breakfast for our family! The Inn offers BYOB so we hired a bartender from the Italian Kitchen and supplied our own beer and wine. We literally would not change a single thing about our experience. Those who attended are still talking about what a beautiful wedding it was and how much they enjoyed being there. Thanks to the Inn for making our wedding day the experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 05/16/2018
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 40
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 41
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 42
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 43
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 44

Dear Karen & Denny,
    Thank you for your beautiful review and kind words about our service. It was such a pleasure to work with you and meet your family during their stay here! The pictures came out so beautiful. Thank you for choosing The Inn at Salem Country Club as your wedding venue. I look forward to seeing you at future events here!

Renee · Married on 02/10/2018

Yvonne and Jim were just wonderful. Always quick to respond when I contacted them either by email or phone with my many questions or ideas. Professional and very easy to work with. They worked with my other vendors and made sure everything flowed perfectly. Their hospitality during my wedding made me and my husband feel like family. Beautiful grounds and scenic view.

Sent on 02/28/2018
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 45

Dear Renee & Chuck,
    Thank you for taking the time to write about your wedding experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. It was great to work with you and to see you two getting married here! I loved how you envisioned your wedding and how you wanted the room set up with the food stations. It felt very intimate.
    Thank you for choosing The Inn at Salem Country Club as your venue. We hope to see you both at future events here! Yvonne & Jim

Tifany · Married on 08/02/2017

If I had picked any other venue my wedding would not have been perfect. Yvonne was amazing! She is such a pleasant & professional woman. The place and the views are gorgeous. We mostly communicated via email, which was my preference, and Yvonne always answered quickly and just as fast as plans were changing she was right on top of it assuring me it would all be okay and she could accommodate whatever i needed. Yvonne helped get all the last second kinks out the day of the wedding and everything was perfect when I made my entrance. We chose to stay our first night there and woke to coffee and a home cooked breakfast. Yvonne's quiche is delicious! From I do inside of the beautiful hall, to pictures on the beach at sunset, to waking up to the views of the river, it was amazing. My wedding day was everything I wanted and so much thanks to Yvonne for helping me all with it and for how beautifully she has restored The Inn at the Salem County Club. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    The Inn at Salem Country Club 46

The Inn at Salem Country Club's reply:

Hello Tifany & Chris! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a raving review about The Inn and your wedding experience with us. Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you and to see you two getting married here!
    Thank you for choosing The Inn at Salem Country Club as your venue. I hope to see you both at future events here!

Monica · Married on 08/31/2015

We had my bridal shower at the Inn at Salem Country Club. The venue was recently renovated and is absolutely beautiful. it had a very modern feel and is located right on the river. The view of the river from the panoramic windows and deck are just beautiful. The owners are very friendly and can help accommodate any need. All my guests couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was. I love the fireplace and wood ceilings. I would highly recommend this place. A wedding here would be perfect especially all this venue has to offer including the use of the outdoors.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Megan · Married on 10/14/2016

Out of the way amazing

Had amazing wedding thanks to The Inn at Salem Country Club.

Sent on 11/12/2018

The Inn at Salem Country Club's reply:

Hi Megan and thank you for your review. It was great to be a part of your wedding day and I wish you and Ethen many happy and healthy years. Thanks for choosing The Inn as your venue.