The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms Reviews

40 | Carrollton, GA

40 Reviews for The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms

Greg · Married on 11/04/2017

I really enjoyed my experience as a vendor working with both Steven and Marianne. As the DJ for a recent wedding on November 4th I loved how the whole venue is operated from start to finish.True professionals! I highly recommend this venue for your next wedding. You won't be disappointed! Congrats to the newlyweds now and in the future!
    My Best,
    Greg Talmadge Picciano

Sent on 11/06/2017

alejandra · Married on 10/14/2017

I am beyond speechless of how my wedding turned out!!! I can not thank Steve and Maryann enough for everything they did to make the wedding of my dreams come true!! They were great I defiantly made right choice!! I recommend them 100% !! Super accesible and easy to work with !!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tina · Married on 07/23/2017

They were so great to work with and everything was awesome!!! The place is beautiful and chairs, tables & linens included in pricing. Highly recommend this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Doris · Married on 06/17/2017

Excellent venue!! We had our daughter's wedding here, and everything was perfect! The staff was extremely helpful and did whatever they could to help make it a wonderful, stress free day! The venue was gorgeous and offered awesome accommodations for the wedding party.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Aleigha

Aleigha · Married on 05/28/2017

If your dream is to have a very romantic, very elegant wedding, this is the venue for you. I cannot speak more highly of Steve and his home that him and his wife open up to let other share their special day with. He is very responsive and very hands on, that is made our day the best day ever. The grounds are always kept in the best shape and they just added a gorgeous black fence which tops off the entire venue. They are very good at what they do and well worth the money spent. We cannot thank Steve and his family enough for all the hard work they did to make our day so special.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Greg · Married on 05/06/2017

We choose the Friday, Saturday package which worked great for us because this was a destination wedding for both sides of the family. We were able to get in on Friday to decorate and have the rehearsal. We were able to finish up with decorating on Saturday, have wedding, reception and still have time to clean up everything. According to the photographer, this was one of the best locations he had worked at because of the beauty, lighting and so many different areas to photograph. The guest were able to congregate or spread out. We had space for ceremony, eating, dancing, lawn games, bar, dj. all of the reception events and that was just outside. The inside was very spacious and beautifully designed. The girls had their own area to hang out and get ready upstairs while the guys could hang out in the grooms house. We received so many compliments from guest that we knew we had made the right choice in venues. The venue had tables and linens ready according to my diagram and all was in place by the time I arrived to decorate. They were very accommodating to my needs and on sight but not seen. It was all very stress free for me. If your looking for a perfect wedding venue, I suggest you check "The Inn @ Oak Lawn Farms" out.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2017

This venue is so quaint and elegant! We loved this venue from the minute we step foot on the grounds! Steve and his wife were wonderful to work with, and Mary Anne was a delight also. Everything so perfect. The bridal suite is so BEAUTIFUL and the ceremony area is simple yet gorgeous. Reception area was spacious and perfect. I could not have found a better spot to make the man of my dreams my husband!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Juanita · Married on 04/29/2017

I liked this venue the first day I saw it with the owner. We were allowed to come by several times before the wedding so we could see exactly how it would be set up. The accommodations for the wedding party and guest were nice. A perfect place for all pictures. We wanted to have the ceremony and reception close and this venue allow you to have it all in one location. My daughter and new son in law was very pleased on their wedding day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Blaze · Married on 04/02/2017

If you have a dream of using vendors that you know personally and making your wedding truly yours by selecting all vendors that you want then this is the perfect venue for you! I was able to pick the caterer, florist, DJ, photographer, etc. that I wanted to truly make it feel like the wedding was personal to me. I loved everything about having my wedding at The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. It is the perfect blend of an intimate, outdoor wedding ceremony and a classy, elegant reception. I would definitely recommend booking this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Shandry · Married on 04/01/2017

I have 5 children and this was my 4th to get married so I have been to this 'rodeo' 3 times before and I have never had it so good!! This venue is THE best value you will find in the outside Atlanta surrounding area. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained. They have enough crisp white chairs for no additional charge for both the ceremony and the reception. They have all the 60" round and 8' tables you should need including table cloths without additional charge. 2 -20'x20' tents with chandeliers are included. The bridal suite is gorgeous and unmatched as far as I am concerned but better than that is the fact that the guys have their own space! My son loved having the grooms cabin to celebrate with his groomsmen close enough to where his bride was getting ready and far enough away that his Mamma couldn't come check on what they were doing. I could really go on and on about what a great experience we had here but the bottom line is that the owner/operater is so easy to work with and just a great person. He wants to serve his guests but not get in the way, he is helpful and attentive but does not hover over to see if you are breaking some long list of rules that most of us wouldn't think of anyway. One more thing I want to mention that made a huge difference in putting us ahead of schedule was the fact tht we arrived at 8:30 am the day of the wedding and our tables were in place with cloths on them. I was blown away!!! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Richard · Married on 09/02/2016

DJ For Wedding

I had the pleasure of DJ'ing a wedding here on the 10th of October and would highly recommend the venue to anyone looking for a place that oozes Southern charm and is in an idyllic setting. In addition the coordinator, Marianne Gebhardt, is everything a couple could ask for, attentive, responsive and, above all, focused on ensuring everyone has the best possible time (there was a Tornado Alert during the reception!! but I know from feedback from the Bride and Groom and guests that it was soon forgotten and the wedding will be remembered for only positive and enjoyable reasons in large part thanks to Marianne's calm and assured professionalism.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Catherine · Married on 11/21/2015

Beautiful Venue with amazing Staff

As a photographer, we see a lot of different venues through the southeast. Some venues are ran exceptionally well, and others not so much. The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms is not only a gorgeous venue with the most beautifully preserved house, but the staff was incredible. Marianne made sure the day was running smoothly along with checking on everyone’s needs (including ours!) throughout the day too which meant a lot to us! We hope to shoot many more wedding at Oak Lawn Farms!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

This venue was breathtaking. And Steve went above and beyond for everything. This is a great choice for an outdoor wedding. And Steve has recently added tents above all the reception area which makes it much cooler. I couldn't have made a better choice for my venue.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Joy · Married on 03/14/2015

Steve went above and beyond all that we asked. My wedding day was perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Lyndsey · Married on 12/14/2014

My sister-in-law got married at Oak Lawn Farms recently and the place was perfect! The Inn is tastefully and romantically decorated, designed to make people truly feel at home. The bridal suite is large, yet intimate and was a perfect place to prepare for the day. The expansion of the outdoor patio, and the large amount of outdoor space that can also be covered is ideal for a good-size wedding reception. With the ceremony being held under the gazebo just across the lawn, the whole day was fun without being exhausting. Loved this place!

Sent on 03/20/2015