The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms Reviews

40 | Carrollton, GA

40 Reviews for The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms

Mariah Plieseis · Married on 11/07/2020

Venue of our dreams

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms was nothing short of perfection for our beautiful wedding day. From the beginning, Steve made sure our vision came alive. It’s a GORGEOUS venue with the best vibes, but it was truly the people that made it worth every penny. Marianne, the in-house wedding coordinator, truly stuck by our side the entire process and took everything into her own hands. She made it a completely stress free day for us, but also made us feel like we were family. I can’t imagine having our wedding at any other location and have any other wedding coordinator do make the big day literally perfection. We would do it all over 100 times again with this venue and these people behind the magic.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Laney

Laney Alora Tidwell · Married on 09/16/2020

We loved Marianne!!!

Our wedding was far beyond what we ever expected. Originally, we considered just doing a backyard wedding but with the price that this venue gave us and everything it included, there was no way we would turn it down. I was a pampered and calm bride all day thanks to the amazing work done by Marianne. She really made our day perfect. Even when it began raining, she was calm and already had a plan and she made sure my husband and I were happy no matter what. The property was absolutely gorgeous! Steve does an amazing job keeping it looking amazing. The girls had two bridal suites to get ready in the morning (we set up a brunch buffet in one room and still had plenty of space) and the guys had an entire groom’s house to hang out and watch tv and play corn hole. We really found a gem in this place and couldn’t have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Shanelle

Shanelle Shante · Married on 09/06/2020

Absolutely amazing !!

This venue is beyond gorgeous!.. My husband and I are sooo happy to have had the pleasure to having our Special day at The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. It was perfect for the brunch theme wedding we planned for. It has great scenery for pictures. Our guest raved about how beautiful the facility was. The owners The McAllister's were very nice and welcoming. They were very helpful and accomdating. We had a great time and I definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/17/2020

Tameka · Married on 06/20/2020

This was an awesome venue everything I needed and more was at this venue...my dream wedding came true at The End At Oak Lawn Farms.

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan Young · Married on 05/23/2020

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms

They made everything amazing! Marianne was a god sent and helped me from planning all the way to making sure my day was perfect. I couldn’t recommend them more if I wanted!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/22/2019

Perfect Venue

Our wedding was perfect Thanks to Steve and Leanne at The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms! All communication was so easy and our guests loved the gorgeous house! Can’t say enough good things about them or the venue!

Adrienne Duke North · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue with Wonderful Staff

Everything was made perfect with Steve, LeAnn, & Marianne!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/12/2019

More Than Just a Venue

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms was a dream wedding venue! I knew from the minute I toured the venue that I wanted to get married there. Leading up to the wedding, communication was a bit slow but once I talked to Marianne, the coordinator, things fell into place and quickly picked up. She covered everything and made me feel very comfortable. Unfortunately, she had to have a surgery before my wedding and LeAnne, the owner's wife became my day of coordinator. The transition was smooth and no mishaps occurred. LeAnne came to the rehearsal dinner and kicked it into high-gear. Her and Stephen were both there the day of my wedding and made sure everything went smoothly. They are a great team and wonderful venue operators. Our families really enjoyed getting to know them. LeAnne was so sweet and the day went perfectly. It did rain on my wedding day, but LeAnne and Stephen stayed ahead of it and we acted accordingly. My wedding had almost 200 people and fit everyone easily. My guests had the best time. I also appreciate being able to book Friday and Saturday, it made the rehearsal that much easier and set-up easier too. Do not hesitate to book this venue!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Ryan

Ryan Clark · Married on 09/28/2019

Book This Venue Now!!!

I am so glad that we chose The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms as our wedding venue. I cannot speak highly enough of this place. The grounds and the house are maintained immaculately and there is so much space for your guests to mingle. Steve was fantastic every step of the way and Marianne went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything in place for our wedding to run smoothly. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful this place is! Book this venue now—you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Hulsey · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing venue

I loved having our wedding at The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. It was beautiful and all of my guests made sure to let me know. The owners and coordinator are also extremely friendly. Highly recommend!

Ansley Vineyard · Married on 09/07/2019

The Inn at Oak Lawn

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms was the perfect venue for our special day! Marianne took care of everything and Steve made sure the grounds were perfect. Besides that wonderful landscape and hospitality, my favorite trait about The Inn is that we showed up that morning and did not have to leave until we were getting in the limo to leave for our honeymoon. There was a gorgeous bridal suite, big enough to fit my bridal party of 10 bridesmaids and the grooms house was a perfect spot for the boys to watch the football games. The whole process, beginning to end was fabulous and I would recommend The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms to anyone looking to have a wedding in Carrollton, GA.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Samantha Roberts · Married on 09/05/2019

The Best Day Ever!

Marianne, Stephen & Leann were absolutely wonderful! They went above & beyond to make sure our day was so special. The venue is beautiful! We had the perfect day at the perfect venue. Our wedding day is was a dream come true. We could not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Trish Bennett · Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the bride

The venue includes a 3 month coordinator and day of coordinator. Marianne was the best. She helped us prepare an itinerary and communicated with all our vendors so we didn't have to coordinate the details with them. All we did was give her contact information and she handled it. On the day of the wedding she knew what we needed before we did and was on hand to assist with anything.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Cindy Wilkie · Married on 06/08/2019

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farm

I would highly recommend The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. Everyone that played a part in Heather’s wedding made all of her dreams come true. Beautiful setting come rain or shine.

Heather Ballas · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding!

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more! Our guests raved about the venue. My husband and his buddies had the best time in the Groom’s Cabin and the ladies and I enjoyed our day in the beautiful Bridal Suite. The ceremony site was perfect and the reception was the celebration I hoped it would be! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Dusty Massengill · Married on 05/04/2019

Jeremy and Dusty Massengill

We had a perfect experience with Oak Lawn Farms. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Maryanne made the whole ceremony and reception go down without a single issue. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Charlotte Franzen · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything was perfect!

The wedding venue was breathtaking and the food was delicious..

John Franzen · Married on 04/27/2019

Father of Bride

It can all be summarized by comments made to us by family and friends: “This was the most beautiful wedding we have ever been to!”

Sent on 08/10/2019

Lyssa Nunn · Married on 04/27/2019

An incredible venue with an even more incredible staff!

I was privileged to be part of my cousins wedding at The Inn at Oak Lawn farms. We searched for her dream venue and what we found exceeded her dreams and expectations! The venue is charming with beautiful photography settings. The staff was extremely accommodating and informative. We couldn’t have asked for
    a better experience or a more beautiful place to host a wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Caroline Daniels · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Reception

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at the Inn at Oak Lawn Farms! It is such a beautiful space. The wedding coordinator is great to work with! She will do anything she can to make you happy! I would highly recommend this venue.

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Fairytale wedding

It was the perfect place for our wedding It was like a fairytale! Our wedding coordinator Marianne was very helpful and really helped everything run smoothly for our wedding day. If you’re like us and did not want to have a barn wedding, then this is the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kathy · Married on 03/31/2018

Marianne does a great job of making everything stress free and as easy as possible on the day of the wedding. The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms makes the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Paige · Married on 03/09/2018

Marianne did an outstanding job in making the day stress free for my son and his bride. I cannot express how awesome this venue is and how easy the owners are to work with.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Megan · Married on 01/26/2018

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms was a DREAM COME TRUE venue for my husband and I. The staff were all super friendly, professional, and willing to help with anything. When my fiance at the time (now husband) and I drove up to the venue for the first time, both of our hearts dropped and we just knew this was our venue because it was STUNNING. We were able to accommodate all of our guests, comfortably - about 125 people - for the ceremony and the reception. Our guests raved about the venue and its beauty and we could not be more pleased with it. It was the perfect venue and I could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding, nor could I have asked for the amazing people who helped make the day happen and run so smoothly. We loved The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms and the staff and appreciated all of their hard work and effort greatly! Highly recommend this venue - it's breath-taking!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Donna · Married on 11/04/2017

oak Lawn not only is a beautiful venue, the staff and Mary Ann the wedding coordinator keep your day stress free, she is on top of every detail. She keeps the day running smoothly to ensure the guest are having a good time and the bride never knows of any all problems that always arise on wedding day. The smiles and laughter of the day says it all! Thank you Maryann and all who helped making my daughters wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/05/2017