The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms Reviews

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 5
The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 6
The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 7

Tameka · Getting married on 06/20/2020

This was an awesome venue everything I needed and more was at this venue...my dream wedding came true at The End At Oak Lawn Farms.

Sent on 01/18/2017
  • Ryan

Ryan Clark · Married on 09/28/2019

Book This Venue Now!!!

I am so glad that we chose The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms as our wedding venue. I cannot speak highly enough of this place. The grounds and the house are maintained immaculately and there is so much space for your guests to mingle. Steve was fantastic every step of the way and Marianne went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything in place for our wedding to run smoothly. All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful this place is! Book this venue now—you won’t regret it!!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 8
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 9
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 10
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 11

Trish Bennett · Married on 06/29/2019

Mother of the bride

The venue includes a 3 month coordinator and day of coordinator. Marianne was the best. She helped us prepare an itinerary and communicated with all our vendors so we didn't have to coordinate the details with them. All we did was give her contact information and she handled it. On the day of the wedding she knew what we needed before we did and was on hand to assist with anything.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 12
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 13

Cindy Wilkie · Married on 06/08/2019

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farm

I would highly recommend The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. Everyone that played a part in Heather’s wedding made all of her dreams come true. Beautiful setting come rain or shine.

Heather Ballas · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Wedding!

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of and more! Our guests raved about the venue. My husband and his buddies had the best time in the Groom’s Cabin and the ladies and I enjoyed our day in the beautiful Bridal Suite. The ceremony site was perfect and the reception was the celebration I hoped it would be! I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Dusty Massengill · Married on 05/04/2019

Jeremy and Dusty Massengill

We had a perfect experience with Oak Lawn Farms. The staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. Maryanne made the whole ceremony and reception go down without a single issue. We couldn’t have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Charlotte Franzen · Married on 04/27/2019

Everything was perfect!

The wedding venue was breathtaking and the food was delicious..

John Franzen · Married on 04/27/2019

Father of Bride

It can all be summarized by comments made to us by family and friends: “This was the most beautiful wedding we have ever been to!”

Sent on 08/10/2019

Lyssa Nunn · Married on 04/27/2019

An incredible venue with an even more incredible staff!

I was privileged to be part of my cousins wedding at The Inn at Oak Lawn farms. We searched for her dream venue and what we found exceeded her dreams and expectations! The venue is charming with beautiful photography settings. The staff was extremely accommodating and informative. We couldn’t have asked for
    a better experience or a more beautiful place to host a wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Caroline Daniels · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Reception

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at the Inn at Oak Lawn Farms! It is such a beautiful space. The wedding coordinator is great to work with! She will do anything she can to make you happy! I would highly recommend this venue.

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 14

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Fairytale wedding

It was the perfect place for our wedding It was like a fairytale! Our wedding coordinator Marianne was very helpful and really helped everything run smoothly for our wedding day. If you’re like us and did not want to have a barn wedding, then this is the perfect choice!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Kathy · Married on 03/31/2018

Marianne does a great job of making everything stress free and as easy as possible on the day of the wedding. The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms makes the perfect wedding venue!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Paige · Married on 03/09/2018

Marianne did an outstanding job in making the day stress free for my son and his bride. I cannot express how awesome this venue is and how easy the owners are to work with.

Sent on 03/18/2018
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 15
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 16
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 17
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 18

Megan · Married on 01/26/2018

The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms was a DREAM COME TRUE venue for my husband and I. The staff were all super friendly, professional, and willing to help with anything. When my fiance at the time (now husband) and I drove up to the venue for the first time, both of our hearts dropped and we just knew this was our venue because it was STUNNING. We were able to accommodate all of our guests, comfortably - about 125 people - for the ceremony and the reception. Our guests raved about the venue and its beauty and we could not be more pleased with it. It was the perfect venue and I could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding, nor could I have asked for the amazing people who helped make the day happen and run so smoothly. We loved The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms and the staff and appreciated all of their hard work and effort greatly! Highly recommend this venue - it's breath-taking!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 26
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 27
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 28

Donna · Married on 11/04/2017

oak Lawn not only is a beautiful venue, the staff and Mary Ann the wedding coordinator keep your day stress free, she is on top of every detail. She keeps the day running smoothly to ensure the guest are having a good time and the bride never knows of any all problems that always arise on wedding day. The smiles and laughter of the day says it all! Thank you Maryann and all who helped making my daughters wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 29

Greg · Married on 11/04/2017

I really enjoyed my experience as a vendor working with both Steven and Marianne. As the DJ for a recent wedding on November 4th I loved how the whole venue is operated from start to finish.True professionals! I highly recommend this venue for your next wedding. You won't be disappointed! Congrats to the newlyweds now and in the future!
    My Best,
    Greg Talmadge Picciano

Sent on 11/06/2017

alejandra · Married on 10/14/2017

I am beyond speechless of how my wedding turned out!!! I can not thank Steve and Maryann enough for everything they did to make the wedding of my dreams come true!! They were great I defiantly made right choice!! I recommend them 100% !! Super accesible and easy to work with !!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tina · Married on 07/23/2017

They were so great to work with and everything was awesome!!! The place is beautiful and chairs, tables & linens included in pricing. Highly recommend this venue!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Doris · Married on 06/17/2017

Excellent venue!! We had our daughter's wedding here, and everything was perfect! The staff was extremely helpful and did whatever they could to help make it a wonderful, stress free day! The venue was gorgeous and offered awesome accommodations for the wedding party.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Aleigha

Aleigha · Married on 05/28/2017

If your dream is to have a very romantic, very elegant wedding, this is the venue for you. I cannot speak more highly of Steve and his home that him and his wife open up to let other share their special day with. He is very responsive and very hands on, that is made our day the best day ever. The grounds are always kept in the best shape and they just added a gorgeous black fence which tops off the entire venue. They are very good at what they do and well worth the money spent. We cannot thank Steve and his family enough for all the hard work they did to make our day so special.

Sent on 06/06/2017
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 37
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 38
    The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms 39

Greg · Married on 05/06/2017

We choose the Friday, Saturday package which worked great for us because this was a destination wedding for both sides of the family. We were able to get in on Friday to decorate and have the rehearsal. We were able to finish up with decorating on Saturday, have wedding, reception and still have time to clean up everything. According to the photographer, this was one of the best locations he had worked at because of the beauty, lighting and so many different areas to photograph. The guest were able to congregate or spread out. We had space for ceremony, eating, dancing, lawn games, bar, dj. all of the reception events and that was just outside. The inside was very spacious and beautifully designed. The girls had their own area to hang out and get ready upstairs while the guys could hang out in the grooms house. We received so many compliments from guest that we knew we had made the right choice in venues. The venue had tables and linens ready according to my diagram and all was in place by the time I arrived to decorate. They were very accommodating to my needs and on sight but not seen. It was all very stress free for me. If your looking for a perfect wedding venue, I suggest you check "The Inn @ Oak Lawn Farms" out.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2017

This venue is so quaint and elegant! We loved this venue from the minute we step foot on the grounds! Steve and his wife were wonderful to work with, and Mary Anne was a delight also. Everything so perfect. The bridal suite is so BEAUTIFUL and the ceremony area is simple yet gorgeous. Reception area was spacious and perfect. I could not have found a better spot to make the man of my dreams my husband!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Juanita · Married on 04/29/2017

I liked this venue the first day I saw it with the owner. We were allowed to come by several times before the wedding so we could see exactly how it would be set up. The accommodations for the wedding party and guest were nice. A perfect place for all pictures. We wanted to have the ceremony and reception close and this venue allow you to have it all in one location. My daughter and new son in law was very pleased on their wedding day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Blaze · Married on 04/02/2017

If you have a dream of using vendors that you know personally and making your wedding truly yours by selecting all vendors that you want then this is the perfect venue for you! I was able to pick the caterer, florist, DJ, photographer, etc. that I wanted to truly make it feel like the wedding was personal to me. I loved everything about having my wedding at The Inn at Oak Lawn Farms. It is the perfect blend of an intimate, outdoor wedding ceremony and a classy, elegant reception. I would definitely recommend booking this venue for your wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Shandry · Married on 04/01/2017

I have 5 children and this was my 4th to get married so I have been to this 'rodeo' 3 times before and I have never had it so good!! This venue is THE best value you will find in the outside Atlanta surrounding area. The grounds are gorgeous and well maintained. They have enough crisp white chairs for no additional charge for both the ceremony and the reception. They have all the 60" round and 8' tables you should need including table cloths without additional charge. 2 -20'x20' tents with chandeliers are included. The bridal suite is gorgeous and unmatched as far as I am concerned but better than that is the fact that the guys have their own space! My son loved having the grooms cabin to celebrate with his groomsmen close enough to where his bride was getting ready and far enough away that his Mamma couldn't come check on what they were doing. I could really go on and on about what a great experience we had here but the bottom line is that the owner/operater is so easy to work with and just a great person. He wants to serve his guests but not get in the way, he is helpful and attentive but does not hover over to see if you are breaking some long list of rules that most of us wouldn't think of anyway. One more thing I want to mention that made a huge difference in putting us ahead of schedule was the fact tht we arrived at 8:30 am the day of the wedding and our tables were in place with cloths on them. I was blown away!!! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 04/02/2017