the Image Maker Reviews

the Image Maker 4
the Image Maker 5
the Image Maker 6
the Image Maker 7

Edwin was wonderful. We love that he put everything we asked into our wedding. Love how he made us a book of the outline of the wedding. We looked around a lot to find an officiant. And Edwin was our favorite. I will recomed him to anyone. Thank you so much Edwin for doing our wedding

Sent on 10/28/2013

Scott · Married on 08/18/2013

Edwin is a master at performing his services. He won us over with his vision of the ceremony, and organization. He kept us updated through out the process and was very responsive with any changes that we requested. The outline that he provided was in great detail. Edwin then greatly exceeded our expectations during the ceremony, as it was even more beautiful and organized than we could have hoped, even through having to move from outdoors to indoors in the middle of the ceremony, as the rain didn't hold off as we had hoped, without missing a beat. Edwin is great at giving each person the little cues that are needed through out. His ceremony and rituals were amazing and we got so many compliments from all of our guests on the job that he did. We highly recommend Edwin.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

Ed helped make my wedding ceremony the fun, but very touching, event I hoped it would be! Ed mixes in humor at the just right moment, but also has a serious and passionate demeanor when it is most appropriate. His keepsake books are also fantastic!!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Ed did such a wonderful job on our ceremony. It was unique and beautiful and we got so many compliments from our guests. We couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 08/12/2013

erik · Married on 07/06/2013

Ed was great! We received many compliments about Ed from our guests. We enjoyed him officiating our ceremony as he kept it fun and kept the guests engaged.

Sent on 07/14/2013

Lily · Married on 06/30/2013

When I saw all the reviews of how great Edwin is, I was a little skeptical that an officiant could be that great. Boy was I surprised! He provides high quality service! He was very organized from day one and he followed up with all the details a couple of weeks before the wedding just to make sure everything was in order. In fact, he actually reminded me to apply for the marriage license as we had gotten so wrapped up in all the other details that we forgot to apply for it.

The day of the wedding everything turned out great! We didn't have a rehearsal as we weren't really having any bridesmaids or groomsman and Edwin took it upon himself to make sure that the few people that were helping here and there during the ceremony knew what their responsibilities were and what they had to do before hand.

After the ceremony, we had various guest come up to us and comment on how much they loved the ceremony and how beautiful it was. The ceremony was very memorable and everyone loved it! It has been a month since the wedding and people are still commenting on how great it was.

I would highly recommend Edwin to any bride that is looking for a great officiant that provides quality service that people will love and enjoy.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Edwin was fabulous! He really made our ceremony so special and the best part about him is that he is extremely animated and really captures your guests attention. He also had so many original ideas that made our ceremony unique and different than any ceremony I have seen.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Kristel · Married on 06/29/2013

Edwin made our day fabulous! I would highly recommend him for everyone out there. I received many compliments on the service from many of our guests. Oh did I mention it was a double wedding and he worked it out very very well!

Sent on 07/17/2013

George · Married on 06/29/2013

You can not find a better man to conduct the ceremony of your wedding! Edwin is everything you want in someone who will be marrying you. He is funny, personal, emotional, has amazing prayers, and captivates his audience. Being the groom in the wedding, I was so captivated by his presence, I listened to every word he said. He has great ideas that will personally fit the feel of the wedding you wish to conduct. He even pushed my wife and I to write "love letters" (we said them to each other at the ceremony), which at first we were a little hesitant to do, but after the fact, it was an amazing touch to an amazing wedding. Thank you again Edwin!!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Laura · Married on 06/14/2013

Edwin was a perfect addition to the wedding day. I couldn't have asked for a more meaningful ceremony. I had so many compliments on the ceremony and the way he conducted it. I would recommend him to anyone and am so glad that we listened to other reviewers when we were picking our officiant.

I'm grateful to Edwin for making our wedding ceremony so memorable!!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

We worked with Ed to create a beautiful ceremony that was actually memorable! The ceremony reflected both of our personalities and was enjoyable to us and our guests too. After two months guests still talk about it. It was personal, humorous, beautiful and most importantly different from the standard wedding. We could not have asked for better! We would definitely recommend Ed! Thank you!

Sent on 08/01/2013

kellie · Married on 04/28/2013

Marcia and Edwin were the more professional vendors i have ever worked with i could have asked for anything more affordable or outstanding thank you again image maker you really made my day come true

Sent on 03/30/2014

Lisa · Married on 04/27/2013

We are so lucky we found Edwin to officiate our wedding. Not only was he amazing at officiating a meaningful and unique ceremony, but he facilitated communication from the very beginning of the process and made sure everything was clear for both of us. He is a talented public speaker, and also a good listener able to transform the couple's views into a memorable ceremony for everyone in attendance.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Kimmy · Married on 03/25/2013

The Image Maker was an awesome officiant/photography team for my wedding! They kept in touch through emails before my wedding, they reserved my wedding date on their calendar, and they reviewed over what would happen at the wedding to prepare us. The officiant was very profession and friendly to the entire family. The photographer was very professional and came up with interesting and fun poses for us to do as a family and as a couple. She sure knew what she was doing and she did it in a very caring and professional manner. She also kept in touch through email and answered all of my questions. She remembered what poses I wanted and made sure they were all done on the wedding day. I even got my wedding cd returned in a very quick manner and the photos came out wonderful! I plan on having this same photographer do a future shoot with me and my husband and our dogs. The Image Maker are a wonderful team to have for a wedding, I highly recommend them to everyone! They did an awesome job with our wedding and I will always be truly thankful that I found them!-Kim and Andrew.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Edwin was wonderful! He performed such a beautiful ceremony for our special day :). I had so many comments after the wedding about how fun and unique our ceremony was. What was so nice is that we could design it for us, it was not just the standard stuff they normally throw into the ceremony. Another very nice thing is that he put together a book of the prayers, poems, and our letters to each other that we get to keep forever so we can always remember those special moments. He was always very prompt, professional, fun to work with, and made the day run SO smooth. I would highly recommend him to anyone :)

Sent on 04/12/2013

Melisa · Married on 02/15/2013

Words can not explain how terrific and beautiful my husband and I wedding were, thanks to Ed and Marisha. The "Image Marker" made it possible for us to display our love for each other. Our wedding was simple but it was captivating. The Ward Family made it possible for my husband and I to get married under short notice. The quality of service was great. They were true professionals. Ed provide us with a wonderful wedding, while Marisha took beautiful pictures. (WHICH WE GOT THE NEXT DAY)

Sent on 02/16/2013

Ernie · Married on 01/02/2013

I am so glad that Edwin and Marcia did our wedding.

The day we first met with Edwin, Monica and I hadn't even decided on where to get married. Our wedding was on a budget and Edwin suggested what turned out to a perfect place. Edwin did a wonderful job as officiant and did a lot to ease both of our stress levels that day. Thank you Edwin

Marcia's pictures were better than expected. What a great team they make!

Ernie, Aurora CO

Sent on 03/24/2013

Kelly · Married on 12/12/2012

This was by far, the most amazing officiant any bride or groom could possibly wish for. Edwin Ward was helpful, creative and a master of ceremonies! He found a way to get everyone in the wedding party to participate in a special way. Looking back, we cannot imagine our wedding without Edwin at the helm!

Siggi & Kelly - Palm Harbor, FL

Married in Breckenridge, CO

Sent on 02/01/2013

Kelsey · Married on 10/07/2012

It was a pleasure to have Edwin Ward offciate our wedding. He was able to incorporate our religion into the ceremony as we saw fit. He made the ceremony engaging, humorous, and heartfelt. Our guests felt like they were involved in our ceremony instead of just watching it from the outside.

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2012

During our first meeting with Edwin he was funny, unique, kind and an absolute professional. I liked him right away and was comforted by the fact that he quite obviously knew what he was doing. It was an easy decision to move forward with booking his services. I'm not sure that I can convey with words how much I am thankful for that decision now. Edwin arrived early to chat with our guests and make sure everyone involved in the ceremony knew where they needed to be and what they should be doing. He encouraged appropriate humor and gentle moments. When our musicians didn't show Edwin and my Uncle pulled all the guests together and everyone hummed the wedding march as I walked down the aisle! What could of been an upset is now my favorite story to tell. Just like Edwin our ceremony was funny, unique, and kind. Our families still talk about how much they enjoyed him and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 09/20/2012

munkhzul · Married on 08/19/2012

Edwin Ward was very pleasant to work with.

Sent on 08/31/2012

Sean · Married on 08/18/2012

Ed was an outstanding officiant at our wedding. He delivered a Five-star performance! Ed had excellent, creative ideas to show our love and commitment to each other as we stood in front of our friends and family. His delivery was enthusiastic and energizing and he did an awesome job of keeping the focus on us. Ed has theatre background and he knows how to speak in a way that the crowd will enjoy. And he was so delightfully interactive with our guests before and after the ceremony. We had many people tell us afterwards how fantastic the ceremony was, and wanted to know how we found Ed. We met with 3 officiants that we found on-line before finding Ed and we chose him immediately after our first meeting. Hands down Ed will deliver a fantastic wedding ceremony if you choose him!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Krista · Married on 08/04/2012

Ed made our day so special. He knows what he is doing and speaks clearly and beautifully. I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks for everything,Ed!

Nick and Krista Borrego

Sent on 09/06/2012

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2012

The service of the officiant was awesome! Gave us everything that we asked for in the ceremony, even smiles and laughter, also we had several people came up to my husband and I to ask about Ed! Great job. I would 100% reccomend him. The price was not too expensive and he was very helpful and even without a rehersal everything went perfectly! We had 5 small kids in the wedding party and he had them knowing exactly what to do!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Chris · Married on 07/14/2012

Edwin was the officiant for my wedding, and i was very very satisfied and impressed. He did a fantastic job customizing the ceremony to all the ideas that myself and my wife had come up with. He was very courteous and professional and made us feel very at ease the whole time. We didn't want a ceremony that referenced "god" or "religion", so he chose a few prayers and blessings that fit the mood perfectly -- Apache and Cherokee wedding prayers, along with his readings of a few poems as well. He always had the crowd engaged in the ceremony, so much so that several people came up to me afterwards and said that was the most entertaining wedding ceremony they had ever seen, and that it was genuinely fun and they felt like they were a part of something, instead of mearely watching something take place. Edwin's ideas for some non-traditional events during the ceremony (hand binding, the fillilng of water glasses) was really cool and i thought everything fit together seamlessly. I honestly had no idea what to expect, but he exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a wedding officiant, then you should pick Edwin, he did a fantastic job and he truly helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!
    --Chris and Tracy Dendel--