151 Reviews for the Image Maker

No Denomination (2)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
151 the Image Maker Reviews

The Image Maker helped to provide a great wedding day for us!

Profile Picture J, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Funny yet serious, aproachable and lightens the mood easily. Has great ideas for the vow ceremony. Made my wedding that much bettet

Profile Picture Winnie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Ed was wonderful at our wedding . We are really glad that we choose Ed. If you are looking for someone who isn’t just there to do their job chose Ed because he defy atelier bring more to the wedding ceremony .

Profile Picture Ivana, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have been happier with Edwin as our Officiant. We will forever appreciate the book he created for us to remember our special day. Edwin added creativity to our ceremony and made it more memorable than we ever thought possible. We are so grateful that we chose Edwin to marry us!

Profile Picture Britney, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edwin made our wedding a special event! His style and humor make it fun and relaxing for both the guest and us. We cold not have asked for anyone better. We highly recommend Edwin.

Profile Picture Paulette, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had the most perfect ceremony with Edwin and Marcia. Our original reason to hire them was that they were highly rated and coincidentally neighbors of ours, and once we met them in person--they were so kind and full of life, with lots of great ideas and nice touches to incorporate--it was a no brainer to use them! We had great communication through and through, and enjoyed the two meetings with had with them to prepare for the big day. They even gave us a wonderful keepsake book we will forever treasure. Thanks Edwin and Marcia!

Profile Picture User7899392, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Edwin was simply fantastic to work with! My wife and I had an officiant booked, who then cancelled on us three weeks before our wedding. Edwin stepped in and eased our stress leading up to the wedding. He is a master of his craft and created an extremely fun and energetic ceremony that we will remember for ever. thank you, Edwin!

Profile Picture Zach , 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Edwin was great! As a rather shy/introverted bride & groom, we turned down numerous suggestions for our ceremony and opted-for a more "traditional" (boring?) ceremony. While at first I felt bad, Edwin assured us this was OUR day. Nothing is worse than being paranoid that your ceremony isn't going to go as planned or desired, but after meeting and speaking with Edwin twice before, in addition to our rehearsal, we knew exactly what to expect. Edwin adds a perfect amount of special touches to make it entertaining, while not making it too off-the-wall (unless you're into that). He also made us a special keepsake to remember our ceremony.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/25/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Single Religion

Ed was such an amazing officiant! The day of the wedding and the time leading up to it went perfectly smooth with Ed. He was very punctual and professional and provides such a unique experience. So many guests commented on how much they loved the officiant and how real it was rather than a scripted and stuffy ceremony. He made our ceremony perfect. I can't stress enough how highly I'd recommend Ed. He did such a wonderful job! Thank you Ed for being such a great part of our day!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edwin was absolutely wonderful to work with and was all that we could have hoped for in an officiant on our wedding day. Leading up to our big day, he was very gracious and helpful, answering any questions and making a lot of effort to make sure that our day would be perfect and that he would really represent who we are as individuals and as a couple. He was very professional and friendly with our guests and the wedding party, and made sure that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The ceremony was great, and we loved the small details that Ed included to really make it unique. We will treasure the booklet he made us a keepsake, and will never forget what a great day we had!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/5/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ed was great! We thought the ceremony was one of the parts of the wedding, he was very professional and whispered to us when we forgot to do something! Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Yifan, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Ed and Marcia online amongst several wedding services available. We can with certainty say, after the conclusion of our wedding, that it was a very worthwhile choice.
The wedding was done with the utmost professionalism. The initial consultation and interview which we conducted through the phone was unique. It allows a couple to cater vows and poetic excerpts to form to the style of your wedding. From beginning to end the communication was always open. Ed and Marcia were responsive to all the ideas and concepts we introduced and had great insight and suggestions of their own through the the process. Both were incredibly cordial and provided a very personable and warm countenance throughout.

The photographs taken by Marcia, another service offered in addition to the officiating was also second to none. The price was very fair and the outcome far exceeded our hopes. Each and every family member involved in the picture speaks a thousand words and will be an eternal memory framed and hung on the walls of our house. The angles, exposure, lighting, body positions were orchestrated very meticulously and the final result is beyond satisfying. We could not be pleased more!

We would do nothing but highly recommend and urge any prospective soon to be newly weds to explore Ed and Marcia as an exceptional choice to facilitate a wedding event.

Profile Picture Jeff and Gina, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

I'd like to thank Edwin for officiating a wonderful ceremony for my wife and I earlier this month. Edwin's ability to facilitate guest engagement during the ceremony was top-notch. I am grateful for the thoughtful poems and special prayers spoken during our ceremony. Our wedding guest echoed my sentiments regarding the ceremony. Edwin you are a professional and we thank you for your skillful execution.

-Steve

Profile Picture Steve, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing! one word to describe our wedding ceremony! Edwin was everything we wanted and more! Thank you for making our ceremony one of the most memorable moments of our lives!

Profile Picture christine, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edwin was incredible and put on the best officiant show! He was sweet, heartfelt and entertaining all at the same time. He allowed us to incorporate our own mix by also playing off our style and adding original poems and blessings. Afterwards, him and his wife gifted us with our own ceremony booklet that we get to keep for forever!
Excellent officiant at a reasonable price!

Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I met Edwin at a wedding show shortly after I got engaged and knew even then he was someone special. I loved his confidence, enthusiasm, and charisma! A few months later when we started planning our wedding, we called him up to check his availability. We feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with Edwin! He made our ceremony so unique. I loved the poems, how he incorporated our guests into the ceremony, and had the idea of us reading personally-written sentiments to each other. We received so many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I also loved the printed program he gave us of everything that was said during our ceremony. This will be something we treasure for the rest of our marriage!

Profile Picture Jiovanna, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Edwin and his wife were wonderful to work with. The ceremony that Ed provided for us was nothing short of amazing. He is very poetic and has such a sweet demeanor. I highly recommend using him as your officiant. He spoke with me on the phone for an hour to ensure that everything was exactly what we had envisioned; We are from Texas and didn't meet Ed until the day of our wedding. We had no rehearsal at all and everything went perfectly. It was beautiful, something we will never forget!

Profile Picture Haley, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edwin was amazing! He helped me plan everything and was always available if I had questions. Him and his wife were both really helpful on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Just made our special day perfect.

Profile Picture Devon, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Edwin was absolutely perfect! I really love the little book he made us of our ceremony. It's really special & something we'll treasure forever.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ed was fantastic. He definitely put on a show and made our ceremony something different and memorable.

Profile Picture Miranda, 1/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ed is super passionate about what he does and he will put his whole heart and soul into your ceremony. The only downside to that is that he isn't too perceptive to others' ideas or opinions because he has been officiating for so long and does things a certain way. He was nevertheless willing to adjust things per our requests. Ed delivered a really unique ceremony for us and everyone seemed to enjoy it. He read 3 surprise poems that were his gift to us, and that might be the only thing I would change if I could have. It was a nice gesture, but they just seemed a little odd. Overall, however, we were happy with Ed.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/6/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Edwin was simply perfect, he arrived early, met with the wedding party, discussed roles etc. He spent an hour on the phone with me discussing the ceremony and our wishes. The ceremony was full of beautiful poetry and kept everyone entertained. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture User7490983, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ed and Marcia were fabulous to do business with. They went above and beyond by helping us to our venue for our wedding and then even to the courthouse to file our Marriage License. They were friendly, helpful and professional and made our day memorable. I will be forever grateful.

Profile Picture Kory, 10/28/16, 1 Review