The Ice Cream Peddler Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Cristian V. Married on 09/05/2020

A Lifesaver!

When my beautiful bride and I ended up determining, on rather short notice, that our late-summer wedding was going to need a little something extra to keep our guests cool, we reached out to Patricia for help. Not only was she able to get a very reasonably-priced wedding package together for us in just a matter of days, she was also incredibly professional and just an absolutely wonderful soul to deal with. The day of the wedding her ice cream bars and frozen bananas were a huge hit, and she even arranged to have the extra items we had left-over set aside after her service hours ended. I will never forget how tasty those ice cream bars were (as yours truly may have gone in for more than a couple that day); more importantly, I won't forget how Patricia was the talk of the wedding, second only to my gorgeous wife. I highly recommend The Ice Cream Peddler, and am desperate to find any excuse to hire her again in the future. Thank you, Patricia!

The Ice Cream Peddler's reply:

Oh my goodness thank you for the beautiful review. You made my job easy you were so organized and so sweet to work with, it was my pleasure to serve you both and your family/friends.
    Carol Married on 06/20/2020

ice Cream Peddler

Professional, responsive and attentive to our guests.
  • Kathrynn
    Kathrynn Married on 01/11/2020

Delicious, adorable, and worth every penny.

Patricia and The Ice Cream Peddler exceeded our expectations in every way! Our wedding guests RAVED about the hand-dipped ice cream bars and floats -- some even went back for not just seconds but thirds! Admittedly, The Ice Cream Peddler was a last-minute addition to our vendor lineup, but we are SO GLAD we did. Patricia was flexible and super responsive given the short timeframe to get everything squared away. We will absolutely hire them again for parties in the future! (My husband keeps asking me if we can hire them just to serve the two of us - ha!)
    Emily N. Married on 07/20/2019

What a Sweet Experience!

The ice cream peddler was a huge hit at our wedding! People lined up for the ice cream bars and still talk about how delicious they were. I loved that we got to choose 4 toppings out of a long list of options. Also, Patricia is so sweet and amazing!! I’m so glad we chose Ice Cream Peddler!

The Ice Cream Peddler's reply:

Emily it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the sweet review 💕. Wishing you and Craig a lifetime of joy!
    Alina Married on 01/26/2019

Perfection from the Peddler

The Ice Cream Peddler was fantastic to work with and the guests loved the product. As an event planner who produces several events, this vendor is a true professional. The product, the set-up, everything was perfect!

Alina,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I look forward to work with you on future events.
    Patricia
    Kelly E. Married on 10/27/2018

LOVED the ice cream! Special touch for any party!

We loved having The Ice Cream Peddler for my Dad's 70th Surprise Birthday party! It was the perfect touch (especially since he loves ice cream) and all of his guests raved about how special it made the party feel. It also made the party planning easy! The presentation of the cute stand and toppings is just as good as the ice cream! We added root beer floats to the menu and those were a hit as well!!

Kelly,

Thank you for the wonderful review, it was my pleasure working with you and your family for your dad’s 70th birthday party it was so much fun! I enjoy seeing the smiles on everyone’s faces when they get one of our ice cream treats.

Thanks again, Patricia
    Christina Married on 08/12/2018

Ms. Christina Martinez

The Ice Cream Peddler was a perfect addition to my event. Everything went smooth and everyone really enjoyed the yummy Ice cream. I highly recommend Patricia and the Ice Cream Peddler. I look forward to my next event so that I can use them again. Thank you Patricia!

Christina,
    Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to being a part of your next client appreciation.

Patricia
    Taryn Married on 06/17/2017

Delicious ice cream and amazing service

Working with Patricia was amazing! As a wedding planner, I'm always looking for new fun things for couples to add to their event, and the ice cream was a hit (even on a cold night!) Their setup is super cute and the ice cream is absolutely delicious! To top it off, Patricia is a true pro both the day of the wedding and prior to in all communication. I highly recommend them!
    Morgan

Caterer and event venue that subcontracts out vendors.

Always a hit. Can’t wait till we work together again.

The Ice Cream Peddler's reply:

Thank you Morgan for your continued support . It’s always a pleasure to work with you and your team.