Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for The Hudson Cake Studio

User Photos
Photos
14 The Hudson Cake Studio Reviews

The cake turned out exactly how I was hoping it would. It tasted amazing and everyone loved it. Kerri was extremely friendly and responded quickly to every email. I will definitely be going back to her for my cakes.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so happy with Hudson Cake Studio. Kerri matched our vision perfectly and the taste of the cake was to die for! Our guests are still talking about the coconut cake! I will use Kerri for any future event.

Profile Picture Emily, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kerri made the cake for our wedding at the Owl's Hoot Barn last weekend, and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and the Hudson Cake Studio. She won us over instantly with her cake samples, no comparison shopping needed - it was simply the most delicious cake we'd ever tasted! She was super friendly and easy to work with when talking about the design, we felt like she had our backs every step of the way, and in the end she gave us the amazing rainbow wedding cake of my dreams. She also provided vegan cupcakes for some of our guests and although I didn't taste them myself, I was told they were delicious!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was so excited that Kerri was able to provide a naked cake for my baby shower. Especially given the fact that I have several dietary restriction. She made a beautiful AND delicious gluten, dairy, soy free cake with very little added sugar. People were raving about it. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 1 Review
4.7

The cake was absolutely delicious! Kerri was responsive and accommodating. We tried so many flavors and it was a tough choice so she let us mix a few together. It turned out beautiful and really yummy. Our guests agreed!

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best Damn Cake I've Ever Had! I had an apple caramel cake for my fall wedding and it was delicious! Wedding cakes usually aren't the best but mine was so good guests were eating it while on the dance floor because they couldn't put it down! We even asked for a very specific birch tree design with our initials scratched in it and I was blown away when i saw it. I wish I lived closer so I could use them for every party i ever had.

Photo for The Hudson Cake Studio Review - exactly how I imagined it.
Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

As a business owner myself I know how important presentation is and Kerri nailed it! But it don't stop there. The texture and taste is actually just as important and in fact a talking point that lasts much longer than how good something looked. Again, Kerri nailed it! Glad we met her and will use her for any and all of our cake/cupcake needs. We will recommend Kerri to anyone who needs a world class cake for any occasion.

Profile Picture User7063020, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Hudson Cake Studio made my wedding dreams come true. My previous baker cancelled on me less than a month before my wedding and Kerri L. Slack swooped in to the rescue. She made me the perfect cake and was the absolute sweetest woman to work with.

3 and a half years later and I got a surprise mason jar replica of my wedding cake in the mail

Choose Kerri and The Hudson Cake Studio and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kerri is wonderful! Her cakes are just fabulous. I remember my husband asking me on the way to our meeting with Kerri whether he should tell her he doesn't like cake, but then he gobbled up all of her samples because they were so amazing. I could barely get a slice!

Her artistry is remarkable. We had no idea what we wanted but just said we were interested in a "mountain" theme, and she came up with an elegant design for us. She was very responsive and really listened to us and what we wanted. Her prices are also very reasonable. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/19/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The Hudson Cake Studio made my 20th anniversary cake. I choose them because I am very picky about ingredients and Kerri is too. The cake Kerri designed was created out of her conversation with me about what was important to my husband and I and what made our relationship special. I was so impressed with her creativity and artistry, and the cake had several different flavors, each one superb. I can't wait for another reason to work with Kerri again and enjoy one of her fabulous creations. It is great to finally have this caliber of cake design in Hudson.

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kerri made one of the best cakes I have ever tasted. Not only that, but it was stunningly decorated. She goes above and beyond to please her customer, yet still being true to executing a quality cake. This is not your average cake...or your average baker. Can't wait to have a taste again!

Profile Picture User3662746, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Without a doubt the Best designer I have ever ha the pleasure of doing business with. A++++ on everything. She is amazing and the best thing.. THE CAKE IS ABSOULTLY delicious, beyond what we ever expected.. Kudos Hudson Cake Studio and Kerri the Owner!!

Profile Picture Mary , 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kerri, the owner, provided an elegant, DELICIOUS wedding cake for our special day. I told her what I was picturing and she gave us just that! Everyone noticed all the little extra details she put on our cake and the taste was amazing, especially without all that added junk that stores put in their cakes. She only used her 3 ingredient frosting and fresh fruit for the filling! Thank you Hudson Cake Studio!!

Profile Picture Kaity, 3/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When my grandaughter got engaged we began our search for a stunning yet tasteful cake to celebrate her special day. Kerri from the Hudson Cake Studio DELIVERED!!!! Her cake was a phenomenal treat for the eye as well as the taste buds. Thank you Hudson Cake Studio!

Profile Picture User3659631, 2+ years ago, 1 Review