The Hub at Cedar Creek Reviews

27 | Cedarburg, WI

27 Reviews for The Hub at Cedar Creek

27 The Hub at Cedar Creek Reviews

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

The hub was such a great place to have our wedding! Eveything you need in one spot! Would def recommend this venue!!

Cathrine · Married on 09/01/2018

Rick is super chill. I am not a high maintenance person and he was awesome about letting me know when he needed something and he responded to my emails within 24h when I had questions. This venue made my guests incredibly satisfied and I'm more than satisfied. He's 100% transparent with his fees and more than fair with prices. Support this venue if you can - it's awesome and we wouldn't change a thing.

Maggie · Married on 08/18/2018

We had an excellent experience at the Hub. Everyone loved the food. The outdoor space was wonderful for the kids to run around and play, not to mention was perfect for pictures. The staff was great, especially Rick who was very helpful and responsive to all of our questions. There was plenty of options for guests to hang outside, dance, or hang out at the bar. Definitely a great deal!

The Hub at Cedar Creek 1
    The Hub at Cedar Creek 2
    The Hub at Cedar Creek 3
    The Hub at Cedar Creek 4

Laura · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot thank Rick the owner enough. He is very responsive when I asked questions. He is very laid back but professional. I had so many compliments on the venue, the staff and the food. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. Thank you so much Rick. You rock!!!!

Terry · Married on 07/28/2018

Great venue for a wedding. The day was perfect from start to finish. Food was excellent.

Kristy · Married on 07/21/2018

The Hub is a beautiful, rustic venue. We wanted an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately mother nature had other plans for us. We moved the ceremony indoors and it was just as beautiful. I liked that we had a second option! The food was really good (a lot of guests approached us with food compliments!) and Rick is so accommodating and always responded quickly to any questions/inquiries we had. We were able to get outside after the ceremony to get amazing pictures by Cedar Creek and other areas of the beautifully landscaped grounds. I highly recommend the hub if you're looking for a rustic venue with an attentive/responsive owner!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue The Hub is it! Rick was so great to work with and he was on top of every detail! The food got rave reviews from all of our guests as did the location. The grounds are beautiful and private, just perfect!

Sherry · Married on 06/23/2018

Our daughter held her wedding at The Hub on 6/23/18. Beautiful venue for outdoor ceremony along the river. Plenty of room for dinner/reception and the pictures don’t do justice to how lovely the interior is decorated. Food was outstanding, bar and wait staff very personable, fun and provided fabulous customer service. My daughter loved working with Rick. Close to downtown Cedarburg, Grafton and Covered Bridge Park. Highly recommend the Hub!

• User6833330 · Recently married

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at The Hub on 6/23/18 and are so glad we did! From the very beginning, Rick was professional, quick to respond, and flexible to help make our ideas a reality. We were able to completely design the ceremony space and decorate the restaurant to fit our tastes. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony area, a large space to have a recreation, and a reasonably priced venue, please check out The Hub; I would recommend it to any bride!

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

We had our ceremony and reception combined, at The Hub on Cedar Creek. Rick was so unbelievably easy to work with! Any questions we had, he would respond within an hour or two, with a breakdown of the answer. The river and scenery were perfect for our ceremony! The grounds are well maintained and gorgeous. Everything for our big day was luscious and green. The hall was spacious and the food was great! It was also perfect for the girls to get ready! The bartenders and staff were also wonderful, friendly and fast. We couldn’t be happier with our choice!! Everyone says be prepared for things to not go PERFECT, but everything met my expectations, plus!

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

We planned our wedding in 1 month, and The Hub was amazingly accommodating in that short amount of time. The food was delicious, and we were able to have everything that we wanted.

Lindsay · Married on 09/16/2017

Rick is the best. Everything was perfect! The food was amazing!!!! They really take time with the couple's and make sure everything is perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue! Thank you so much Rick!

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Rick was amazing from beginning to end. He was helpful and answered every question we had promptly and was able to accommodate any request we had. It was a blessing to work with Rick!!

Molly · Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I were beyond happy with this venue!! The owner was extremely accommodating and the place beautiful and well kept!! Staff was very responsive as well! Couldn't have asked for a better place! We recommend to everyone!!

Kaidi · Married on 06/24/2017

Rick and his staff were absolutely amazing! The food was exactly what we wanted and very delicious! The grounds were beautiful and perfect for our fishing themed wedding! I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Tom · Married on 06/03/2017

Our family enjoyed an excellent experience during our recent wedding celebration at The Hub! Rick and his staff provided great service and wonderfully met our guests' needs. Rick responded quickly with all our communications and went out of his way to accommodate our requests. We were fully satisfied in every area!

Tracy · Married on 09/24/2016

If you're looking for a nice venue, great food, an awesome staff; and a proprietor (Rick) who is very accommodating, quick to respond, honest, and a pleasure to work with, then book The Hub at Cedar Creek! We had our wedding and reception there, and it was the best experience. We received many complements on the venue, the food, and Rick himself...and we wouldn't change a thing. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted...pretty...and tons of fun! Thanks Rick!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I had a destination wedding and needed a venue to hold our reception when we got back. This was the PERFECT place!! Everyone raved about the food (delicious!!), staff, and location. We set up tons of lawn games next to the creek and had a bonfire with a s'mores bar at night. It was the perfect day, we could not have been happier! Thank you to everyone at The Hub!

marc · Married on 05/28/2016

shop around and make sure you give these people a chance you wont be sorry we had a rehearsal dinner for 38 people we had a buffet everything was on time and wonderful a very clean restaurant and accommodating

Becky · Married on 05/14/2016

Rick was amazing to work with while planning our wedding. Any question I had he answered and was very honest. We had decided to go with The Hub because I was looking for a rustic look. This place was exactly what we wanted. We fell in love after our first visit. Our pictures our beautiful with the creek in the background. The day of our wedding the weather was iffy to have our ceremony outside, I trusted Ricks opinion and everything worked out beautifully and we did have it outside. There was a mishap with our DJ yet Rick was right there to help out as best as possible. He was always right there when I needed him and was always very reassuring. It was such a great experience working with someone who knows exactly what he is doing and has a passion for his venue. I give The Hub 5 out of 5!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2015

Great place to have a wedding; staff was very helpful, kind and flexible with our options. Location along the Cedar Creek was perfect for pictures. I never felt out of the loop; I was always informed of decisions/options. Couldn't have imagined a more perfect day with smooth transitions.

Diane · Married on 07/31/2015

Rick is easy to work with and gives great suggestions. Had complete confidence in all he recommended. Will suggest his venue to anyone planning a wedding or large party.

Shawn · Married on 07/31/2015

Excellent venue for the entire wedding and reception, excellent food and drink, ample parking, good location, attentive staff and management. Overall a very positive experience.

kathy · Married on 09/23/2017

Rick and his staff did a wonderful job for the wedding reception of our daughter. Everyone commented that the food was delicious. The staff did a great job getting every one served and picking up afterwards.The Hub would be a great place to have a family reunion. They have a wonderful area outside for games and plenty of room indoors for activities. Thank You for a wonderful time!