25 Reviews for The Hub at Cedar Creek

House Liquor (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
25 The Hub at Cedar Creek Reviews

Rick is super chill. I am not a high maintenance person and he was awesome about letting me know when he needed something and he responded to my emails within 24h when I had questions. This venue made my guests incredibly satisfied and I'm more than satisfied. He's 100% transparent with his fees and more than fair with prices. Support this venue if you can - it's awesome and we wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture Cathrine, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot thank Rick the owner enough. He is very responsive when I asked questions. He is very laid back but professional. I had so many compliments on the venue, the staff and the food. I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding. Thank you so much Rick. You rock!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great venue for a wedding. The day was perfect from start to finish. Food was excellent.

Profile Picture Terry, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hub is a beautiful, rustic venue. We wanted an outdoor ceremony, but unfortunately mother nature had other plans for us. We moved the ceremony indoors and it was just as beautiful. I liked that we had a second option! The food was really good (a lot of guests approached us with food compliments!) and Rick is so accommodating and always responded quickly to any questions/inquiries we had. We were able to get outside after the ceremony to get amazing pictures by Cedar Creek and other areas of the beautifully landscaped grounds. I highly recommend the hub if you're looking for a rustic venue with an attentive/responsive owner!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue The Hub is it! Rick was so great to work with and he was on top of every detail! The food got rave reviews from all of our guests as did the location. The grounds are beautiful and private, just perfect!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Uncovered Outdoor

Our daughter held her wedding at The Hub on 6/23/18. Beautiful venue for outdoor ceremony along the river. Plenty of room for dinner/reception and the pictures don’t do justice to how lovely the interior is decorated. Food was outstanding, bar and wait staff very personable, fun and provided fabulous customer service. My daughter loved working with Rick. Close to downtown Cedarburg, Grafton and Covered Bridge Park. Highly recommend the Hub!

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We held our wedding ceremony and reception at The Hub on 6/23/18 and are so glad we did! From the very beginning, Rick was professional, quick to respond, and flexible to help make our ideas a reality. We were able to completely design the ceremony space and decorate the restaurant to fit our tastes. If you are looking for a beautiful ceremony area, a large space to have a recreation, and a reasonably priced venue, please check out The Hub; I would recommend it to any bride!

Profile Picture User6833330, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our ceremony and reception combined, at The Hub on Cedar Creek. Rick was so unbelievably easy to work with! Any questions we had, he would respond within an hour or two, with a breakdown of the answer. The river and scenery were perfect for our ceremony! The grounds are well maintained and gorgeous. Everything for our big day was luscious and green. The hall was spacious and the food was great! It was also perfect for the girls to get ready! The bartenders and staff were also wonderful, friendly and fast. We couldn’t be happier with our choice!! Everyone says be prepared for things to not go PERFECT, but everything met my expectations, plus!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We planned our wedding in 1 month, and The Hub was amazingly accommodating in that short amount of time. The food was delicious, and we were able to have everything that we wanted.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rick is the best. Everything was perfect! The food was amazing!!!! They really take time with the couple's and make sure everything is perfect. I would definitely recommend this venue! Thank you so much Rick!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rick was amazing from beginning to end. He was helpful and answered every question we had promptly and was able to accommodate any request we had. It was a blessing to work with Rick!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I were beyond happy with this venue!! The owner was extremely accommodating and the place beautiful and well kept!! Staff was very responsive as well! Couldn't have asked for a better place! We recommend to everyone!!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rick and his staff were absolutely amazing! The food was exactly what we wanted and very delicious! The grounds were beautiful and perfect for our fishing themed wedding! I couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding!

Profile Picture Kaidi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our family enjoyed an excellent experience during our recent wedding celebration at The Hub! Rick and his staff provided great service and wonderfully met our guests' needs. Rick responded quickly with all our communications and went out of his way to accommodate our requests. We were fully satisfied in every area!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for a nice venue, great food, an awesome staff; and a proprietor (Rick) who is very accommodating, quick to respond, honest, and a pleasure to work with, then book The Hub at Cedar Creek! We had our wedding and reception there, and it was the best experience. We received many complements on the venue, the food, and Rick himself...and we wouldn't change a thing. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted...pretty...and tons of fun! Thanks Rick!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I had a destination wedding and needed a venue to hold our reception when we got back. This was the PERFECT place!! Everyone raved about the food (delicious!!), staff, and location. We set up tons of lawn games next to the creek and had a bonfire with a s'mores bar at night. It was the perfect day, we could not have been happier! Thank you to everyone at The Hub!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

shop around and make sure you give these people a chance you wont be sorry we had a rehearsal dinner for 38 people we had a buffet everything was on time and wonderful a very clean restaurant and accommodating

Profile Picture marc, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rick was amazing to work with while planning our wedding. Any question I had he answered and was very honest. We had decided to go with The Hub because I was looking for a rustic look. This place was exactly what we wanted. We fell in love after our first visit. Our pictures our beautiful with the creek in the background. The day of our wedding the weather was iffy to have our ceremony outside, I trusted Ricks opinion and everything worked out beautifully and we did have it outside. There was a mishap with our DJ yet Rick was right there to help out as best as possible. He was always right there when I needed him and was always very reassuring. It was such a great experience working with someone who knows exactly what he is doing and has a passion for his venue. I give The Hub 5 out of 5!!

Profile Picture Becky , 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet

Great place to have a wedding; staff was very helpful, kind and flexible with our options. Location along the Cedar Creek was perfect for pictures. I never felt out of the loop; I was always informed of decisions/options. Couldn't have imagined a more perfect day with smooth transitions.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Rick is easy to work with and gives great suggestions. Had complete confidence in all he recommended. Will suggest his venue to anyone planning a wedding or large party.

Profile Picture Diane, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent venue for the entire wedding and reception, excellent food and drink, ample parking, good location, attentive staff and management. Overall a very positive experience.

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rick and his staff did a wonderful job for the wedding reception of our daughter. Everyone commented that the food was delicious. The staff did a great job getting every one served and picking up afterwards.The Hub would be a great place to have a family reunion. They have a wonderful area outside for games and plenty of room indoors for activities. Thank You for a wonderful time!

Profile Picture kathy, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great food, nice location. Rick and his staff were wonderful to work with. We're very happy we chose the Hub for our wedding and would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding at The Hub was everything I've ever dreamed of! Rick is super flexible and responsive. He worked with us to customize our menu for my favorite food. We were worried about rain for a while and he was flexible about having the ceremony inside if needed. The only two issues we encountered were some of our food items were missing: french fries from the fried platter and replaced with eggplant, yuck. And wings which were replaced with chicken tenders, but we had chicken tenders on the fried platter. Too many tenders. The only other issue was the bar tab was closed due to parents leaving early so guests had to unexpectedly pay for soda. Have a plan for this brides! Overall- Rick was so amazing to work with!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens