The Howey Mansion Reviews

8 | Howey in the Hills, FL

8 Reviews for The Howey Mansion

Brandi Phillips · Married on 10/18/2020

Stunning venue

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at this absolutely gorgeous location. Lori and her team were very accommodating to our vision of a micro brunch wedding. Everything was phenomenal..both of our families and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Get married here!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2020

Had my DREAM wedding at The Howey Mansion

I had both my ceremony and reception (Indian wedding, two different days) at The Howey Mansion, and I truly had the most magical wedding weekend I could ever dream of.

Tasha and the mansion staff went above and beyond for my husband and me. They were incredibly accommodating of our cultural needs and were flexible with us.

The shining moment for us is when our reception venue abruptly shut down two weeks before our wedding (Noah's Event Venue, a mess). Tasha saw my Facebook post and immediately started trying to help me before I even contacted her. She offered me use of the mansion for both days, for an extremely reduced fee, let me keep every single vendor I had already booked, and worked with me to reorganize my wedding reception. She absolutely didn't have to do that and the fact that she did just proves the level of commitment they have to their clients. On the day of the wedding, several things went wrong with vendors and I wasn't even aware because they worked so hard with my coordinator to ensure that my husband and I had the perfect wedding.

The mansion is absolutely stunning, and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. Everything from the venue itself, to the staff, to the service... incredible.

Sent on 02/29/2020

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Amanda, it was honestly our delight to not spend just one but two beautiful and amazing days with you and Dustin! From start to finish you were so sweet and amazing to work with, we couldn't have asked for a better planning process with a bride! We've had the pleasure of seeing your sneak peeks and your video and we are so excited to get to relive the day over and over
  • Destiny

Destiny Jimison · Married on 10/25/2019

Beautiful venue

I booked Howey for my wedding venue and I am so excited! The place is so beautiful and elegant. The bridal and grooms suites are amazing and have walk out balcony’s. The mansion is truly gorgeous

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Maertchik · Married on 09/20/2019

Most beautiful venue

Most beautiful venue! My wedding was so beautiful there and had many guests raved about how beautiful of a venue it was. I’m so glad my wedding was there! It was definitely a venue meant for us. I fell in love with it the first visit.
    Let’s not forget how beautiful of a ready room we both had, great for pictures! Honestly, so glad the Howey Mansion opened for weddings when we started looking. Our wedding photos look amazing and that’s thanks to my man vendors but also to this beautiful venue. We were lucky.

Sent on 10/06/2019

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Thank you, Jessica for your kind words! It was honestly our pleasure to host your wedding and getting to see everything come together! Your floral arch above your cake was to die for, it was so gorgeous! Wishing you and your new Husband all the best as Mrs. & Mrs!!!!

Gale Saunders · Married on 02/16/2019

Katie and Mathew Roberts wedding

We fell in love with the beautiful historic Howie Mansion, Alexis and staff were amazing! Would highly recommend to everyone we know!! Lights, decor and setting more than we could ask for, my daughter Katie’s wedding was an outside garden theme and it was breathtaking and no mosquitos! Thank you Howie Mansion for making our dreams come true❤️

Sent on 02/25/2019

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Hi Gale, Thank you so much for the kind words! Working with you and Donia on making Katie and Matthew's wedding was truly an honor. We are so happy that everything went perfectly and can't wait to see what else is in store for newlyweds, Mr&Mrs. Roberts!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 12/31/2018

AMAZING Venue Incredible Staff

This beautiful venue was the perfect backdrop for our NYE wedding. The venue staff has been so kind and helpful throughout the planning process. I really couldn’t have imagined a more beautiful place or a better team for our wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2019

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Thank you Christine! We were honored to be part of your wedding and wish you and Zach a lifetime of happiness!!!
  • Lorraine

Lorraine Diaz · Married on 12/01/2018

Spectacular

Celebrated my wedding at the Howey Mansion and this venue exceeded every expectation. I was told by multiple guests the wedding was the most romantic of all time. This venue is classy and has great character. If you are looking for spectacular, this is it look no further. The staff are very professional, a shout out to Alexis!!

Sent on 03/19/2019

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Thank you, Lorraine, for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure working with you on your special day and we couldn't have imagined it being any more perfect! On behalf of the entire team, congratulations again and all the best wishes to you and your new Husband!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Dye · Married on 01/18/2020

Lovely Venue

We got married at The Howey Mansion January 2020 and it was nothing short of the most romantic, picturesque and perfect day. Tasha was our main contact throughout the planning process and she was wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable. She had no issues answering my many silly questions and multiple phone calls. Tasha and Myrna were on staff during our big day and were extremely helpful with setup, etc. The mansion is available for rent for the entire weekend, we chose this option to give our bridal party a place to sleep both Friday and Saturday nights, which made life and setup/take down extremely easy. We chose to include the prohibition cellar option which includes a whiskey tasting for a few hours during your event, it was a HUGE HIT. I would HIGHLY recommend booking your wedding at this beautiful, historic venue.

Sent on 01/27/2020

The Howey Mansion's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey for this amazing review! We were so honored by you selecting the Mansion for your big day and trusting us with helping to bring your vision to life! I was absolutely in awe of your unique bridal hoop bouquets and could NOT get enough of your seating chart!!! I can't wait to see the photographs from your day so we can relive how truly beautiful and simply perfect your day was! All the best to you and your new Mr!