The Housemixer Leo D Reviews

The Housemixer Leo D 4
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Leo is the absolute best! My (now) husband and I absolutely love to dance. Having the perfect music at our wedding was critical to us, and Leo delivered above and beyond our expectations! First of all, planning the music with Leo was a dream. He was incredibly prompt in responding to our emails, and really took the time to appreciate our wants and needs. Leo is so incredibly kind - he was such a pleasure to work with. The day of the wedding Leo was fantastic. All of his announcements were perfect, and the lighting he set up made our venue look like a fairytale. Leo's mix of music was incredible and met every one of our wishes. My husband and I, and all of our guests, were out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! The music really made it a night we'll never forget! We cannot thank Leo enough!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • I

Ivette Williford · Married on 05/17/2019

Best DJ Choice

I originally was not going to hire a DJ for my daughter's wedding, but a few weeks before the wedding, we decided to make inquiries. The Housemixer Leo was able to work with our budget, he did an amazing job getting all the details and requests ready with the little time we gave him, and performed wonderfully the day of the wedding. All the guests enjoyed the music and the Bride and Groom were delighted in seeing them have fun! I highly recommend The Housemixer Leo because of his professionalism and competence.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    The Housemixer Leo D 5
    The Housemixer Leo D 6

Ana · Married on 05/03/2019

Wonderful Experience! Definitely set the fun atmosphere for our wedding

We hired Leo for our wedding, we were having a multicultural wedding where we had very specific types of music. Leo was so amazing at making sure both of our cultures were represented and made sure that both types of music were played during the party ! He also did a great job providing MC services in both Spanish and English for our guests. He was always very professional during our planning and party, we appreciated his calm demeanor throughout our whole evening, it was much needed with all the craziness that tends to happen during a wedding. Overall , I would say his services are a great value for everything he provides! His professionalism, flexibility , and ability to showcase our cultures at the wedding were amazing. All of our guests were dancing most of the night , and kept saying how much fun they had, and many did not want to go home! He definitely set the atmosphere for the party!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Manny · Married on 04/26/2019

THAT was a party!!!

Leo did an amazing job as an MC and DJ at our wedding. He provided a great variety of music in the genres we requested. He also was great in mixing things up on the spot. He accommodated us with special songs and kept the party alive all night! Definitely recommend Leo for your next party!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Fiorella

Fiorella · Married on 03/30/2019

Great DJ and MC

Leo was wonderful at our wedding. He included all the music we asked for and kept everyone dancing all night, both my Venezuelan family and my husband’s Ecuadorian family. In addition to that, he was extremely professional in every aspect. He made sure to check in with me if there were any changes to the timeline. He was flexible enough to stay an extra hour as well and I simply paid him through Zelle right then and there when the party was over. He made the party flow seamlessly. I truly could not be happier with our choice. Thanks again Leo!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2019

Great DJ!!!

I hired Leo for my wedding and he was great from beginning to end! Extremely quick responses and such a fair price. Whenever I had a question he would respond within a couple hours. He showed up early and stayed till the very end. He played exactly what I wanted (Spanish music) and was very respectful of my "no requests or open mic" rule LOL. I definitely recommend him!!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • I

Ian Turner · Married on 02/25/2019

We couldn't be happier with Leo. Thank you!

I'm taking the time to write this review as Leo deserves it.

We reached out via email after seeing both his reviews and taking a look at his YouTube channel (a good onsite into gigs he has done and some of the equipment he uses).

In all correspondence, Leo was polite, prompt and concise. Exactly the qualities that inspire confidence in a service. This level of service continued all the way through to the end of the event.

He had many options for equipment and lighting and he was able to tailor a prefect setup for our venue.

A small deposit was required to secure his services with the balance paid on the night. Again, a quality that inspires confidence.

Leo is bilingual which was ideal for our needs. He does any announcements you need and the details are all discussed beforehand and he even clarified on the night. We had to make some adjustments as the wedding proceeded but Leo handled it all with ease. He even suggested a couple of things we hadn't thought of which made our reception smoother.

Now, the important bit... The music! We and our guests loved the music choice! The party flowed all night with no lulls or poor choices of song. He kept a great vibe going and our dance floor was buzzing all evening. He played all our requests and filled in the rest with great American and Latin songs , the style of which we had requested. He really excelled and we are very happy with out choice.

Leo, thank you. You really helped make our wedding day memorable. It was a honour having you as our DJ.

For anyone looking for a wedding DJ, don't hesitate, just reach out to Leo. Make the call or send the email. He is worth it, we promise.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Noa

Noa · Married on 01/12/2019

Leo is so great!

Not only was Leo easy to work with both before the wedding and the day of, but we got SO MANY compliments about him from guests! He was super nice and helpful in choosing songs, he played everything we asked him to and songs that were requested by guests on the spot, and was so easy going. We had several guests tell us they loved the music and playlist! We would highly recommend hiring Leo for your wedding or other events!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

chris · Married on 10/20/2018

Outstanding very professional reasonable price

DJ Leo was awesome. He was very professional arrived early and set everything up perfect he uses nothing but the best equptment. I've never been to a wedding where everyone danced all night long then didn't want to leave! You won't be disappointed best DJ in Miami

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 09/02/2018

The best DJ!!! We had Leo as the DJ/MC for our wedding! No regrets at all, Leo was just Amazing since from the beginning always replying my emails super quick, very professional, nice and a really great person! Also his price is also the best! I highly recommend his services! He made our wedding day fun and even more special! Thank you very much for your dedication Leo! 5 starts!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Michele · Married on 07/01/2018

Leo did a fantastic job. He truly made my daughter's wedding day special. Every song that we requested he played, and some songs requested at the last minute he obliged. A true professional he arrived on time and took care of everything. Thank you so much for your contribution to this memorable event.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Maria · Married on 05/18/2018

Leo was awesome! We spoke on the phone initially, then he took the time to meet at the venue so he could give recommendations about the sound system and other stuff. He had a really comprehensive list for our requests and was very responsive to our comments and edits. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly thanks to his MC skills and the music was great! Would definitely recommend Leo! - Maria and Ale

Sent on 06/04/2018

esther · Married on 04/29/2018

DJ Leo was perfect for my wedding. He played the music I requested, was so down to earth, very responsive and worked with my budget. I would hire him again if I could! He also helped line people up for the reception entrance which was helpful and not even requested. You would not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    The Housemixer Leo D 7

Jennifer · Married on 04/22/2018

Leo was awesome ! We sent him our wedding music 4 days before the wedding and he still got everything right ! Our guests has so much fun- we all literally danced the night away ! Thank you so much ! Indefinitely recommend him !

Sent on 04/30/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 04/14/2018

What a class act Leo is. He went above and beyond our expectations. Not only did he play every song we needed for the ceremonial and first dances, he also had the majority of the songs in our exclusive playlist (even though there wasnt enough time in the event haha) and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. Leo, made our wedding fun and every one was shaking their butts on the dance floor. His setup is very technical and his equipment is top notch quality.

PS Uplighting was awesome too

THANKS LEO!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ana · Married on 03/24/2018

We hired Leo after reading his reviews and watching his videos on YouTube and we made the best decision. He was very professional and approachable before and during our wedding. We had guests from different cultures and languages and they loved his music selection and danced all night. Thanks Leo

Sent on 03/25/2018

Miriam · Married on 03/10/2018

I didn't know him, nor his work, have not checked on reviews, and can assure now that our choice was the best, he did a really good job, followed our specific music requests, went over the expectations when announcing events, and was flexible enough at invitees' requests and when we asked him to extend his stay.
    Great Job, we absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

Leo was very professional. The music was very good and our guests had a blast! The ceremony and reception went smoothly. We were very pleased with his services.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Martine · Married on 11/26/2017

January Wedding

Housemixer Leo D did an amazing job with the music and the lighting for our wedding! He was very personable, professional and punctual, so we couldn’t have asked for more! He made sure he had all the details and information he needed leading up to the wedding to personalize it and made sure the night went off without a hitch. Thanks Leo!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Daniel · Married on 11/25/2017

The most professional DJ I have ever encountered. Very responsive and overall a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Leo to anyone looking for an amazing DJ. A good DJ is a critical element for any event, especially our wedding and Leo was fantastic. Thanks Leo, your friends Danny and Ana.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    The Housemixer Leo D 8

Madeline · Married on 09/16/2017

DJ Leo D was great!!!! He played all the top hits and had people dancing the whole night. Definitely will use again!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Amy · Married on 08/12/2017

Leo gave excellent service at our wedding ceremony and reception!! Definitely recommend booking him for any event you are having. He was very quick to respond to any changes or questions we had leading up to our event. Very reasonable price for such a great experience. He arrived early to our wedding and was very reliable. Thank you Leo!! :)

Sent on 10/21/2017

Karelia · Married on 06/03/2017

We had the pleasure of having Leo as the DJ and MC for our wedding. Leo was very organized and had great communication. The day of the wedding he took control and we did not have to worry about a thing. The music was great and had my guest dancing all night. We definitely recommend him!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Joshua · Married on 06/03/2017

Leo was incredibly kind from the start. We met with Leo a couple months before the wedding at our venue so he could get a feel for how he would setup. As soon as we met him, we knew he was the one for us. He was caring and VERY professional. To call Leo a DJ, would be very unfair. He wasn't just a DJ, he was a true MC. The music he played was perfect and he entertained our guests and kept them calm as well. He has a way with people that just can't be taught. We had an issue with the caterers delaying our food. When Leo noticed people were getting hungry, he slowed the music and started playing games with our guests. It was like magic! He really made everyone forget that they were hungry. Everyone was entertained throughout the whole night! I really don't think our wedding would have been the same if Leo wasn't there. We even had several friends tell us days after the wedding how great he was. If you're reading this and you're on the fence about choosing Leo for your event, do it!

Sent on 09/02/2017