The House of EL Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Nancy
    Nancy G. Married on 08/26/2022

Best of the best

You guys were great! The performers arrived super early and were ready and prepared. Great energy and made all of my guest dance and have a great time. Will re-hire and bring them to Dallas Tx. My wedding in California was exciting and hiring you guys was the icing to the cake.
  • Kyle
    Kyle D. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Paul from House of El was the perfect DJ for our wedding.

Paul is an amazing DJ and MC for a wedding. He is very professional and takes the time to learn about exactly what you want for your wedding to make it a perfect day for you. Discussions with Paul felt more like talking with a friend instead of a vendor.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Richard B. Married on 05/21/2022

Outstanding

Paul is great at song transitions and audience involvement.
    Nolan Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Short notice wedding, high value entertainment

Paul worked with my wife and I to give us the wedding we dreamed of! We had a short notice of our wedding and Paul helped craft it to perfection! We also needed a translator and Paul was able to translate throughout the whole wedding reception which made both sides of the wedding feel comfortable! We even threw in a last minute celebration event and Paul adapted well to it and it turned out amazing! Hands down, the best entertainer, DJ, translator, a human there is. Shown a lot of professionalism through it all and walked us through every moment to decrease all our stress. Well pleased.
  • Nancy
    Nancy Married on 03/19/2022

Great Wedding DJ

Paul was very professional, he communicated with us throughout the entire process. We had a few meetings with him prior to our event to go through our song choices and timeline. All of our guest enjoyed all the music and did not leave the dance floor.
  • Juanita
    Juanita R. Married on 02/20/2022

Professional and helpful

Weddings are always stressful, but Paul was super helpful, professional and communicative. I knew right from the start exactly what to expect. Pricing was clear and very reasonable. He was able to work with the venue directly to handle insurance assurances and I didn’t have to worry about it. All the equipment was set up and available on time. During the reception he was able to read the crowd and play songs that were enjoyable for everyone. The paperwork that he asked us to fill out really helped us visual the whole day. We provided him a list of songs to play but he was able to flex from the list when necessary so the event flowed. I would very confidently recommend The House of El and Paul to anyone that was interested for a DJ for their important event.
  • Jobi
    Jobi E. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Paul was the absolute best! Our guests enjoyed the music he played. Def got everyone to dance!

Had a great experience with DJ Paul. Highly recommend! Super professional and did a really great job at our wedding.

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for choosing me as well in curating Kompa (Haitian Music) for your husbands side of the family! I really loved and dug the vibes beats and happiness out of it!
    Rachel S. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing service

We had the best experience with Paul and The House of EL Entertainment. They did a wonderful job at setting up our ceremony music and sound. I didn't think twice about what was being played, the transitions, or the set up which was wonderful. They did a fantastic job at moving the night along with cocktail hour, speeches, and getting the dance party started. We had multiple guests come up and tell us how wonderful the music selection was and how much fun they had dancing. On top of that Paul was easy to work with, thought through everything well, and was very detailed in the information he asked from us which made the experience that much better. We highly recommend The House of EL Entertainment!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 12/03/2021

Best dj hands down!

Paul was such an incredible dj! The planning process with him was personal and organized and he was extremely on top of things. He did a flawless job MCing our wedding and the music was AMAZING. Every guest was on the dance floor dancing the night away. We had a long reception with over 4 hours of dancing and Paul kept the party going. He played our favorite songs, guest requests, and the best dance songs. Every guest went on and on about how much fun they had. He also had great timing and feel when it came to first dances and ceremony. I would recommend Paul to every family and friend hosting an event!
  • Kassie
    Kassie P. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end for our wedding (ceremony and reception) in Coachella, CA in November 2021. He was very a accommodating with scheduling, payments and song selections. He definitely knows his stuff and made me feel confident in his ability to kill it the day of the wedding. He was probably the easiest vendor we worked with that day! Our guests were dancing the whole night and a lot of them told us the DJ made the night. Not only was he great as a DJ, he was a kind and highly professional vendor that worked well with everyone. Highly recommend Paul if you want your event to be a success.
    Rachel K. Married on 11/06/2021

Kraut Wedding

Paul was an excellent DJ and would highly recommend his services. He was very professional, organized, flexible and met all of expectations and more! He worked with us to create the perfect timeline of our special day and was in constant communication to make sure it flowed perfectly. He has a great vibe and definitely gets the crowd going! Thanks again for an unforgettable day!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing service and music

He was one of the most responsive vendors out of all the ones i had for my wedding. Always answered his phone, helped customize our wedding music and found ways to tie things together that were out of the norm that we wanted specially done. He was so friendly it felt like talking with a friend. He was prompt and followed through with every little detail. Everything was so seamless and easy. Music can make or break your wedding vibe - you will love him! Highly recommend!
  • Megan
    Megan P. Married on 10/09/2021

DJ Paul is the best!

Paul was the best DJ we have had the pleasure of working with! He is so organized and had the whole wedding mapped out start to finish which made it so much less stress because I knew things were going to go smooth and it did! I was able to text him all my requests and questions and he always responded quickly. He personalized the music to our taste and even the portions that were DJs choice were awesome. Everyone at our wedding was commenting on how awesome and fun our DJ was. Thank you Paul for making our wedding a hit!
  • Amanda
    Amanda A. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing DJ!!!!!

Paul gave us the most amazing experience. He was professional and did an incredible job. From the start he listen to all of our requests and nailed it!
  • Diego
    Diego Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing and fun!

Paul was fantastic! He helped all night keep a great flow! The music and sound were excellent. We highly recommend him and his team.
  • Jamie
    Jamie T. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision you will make for your big day!

Hands down excellent entertainment and service! We are so happy we were referred to Paul! From the exceptional communication, to the music choice recommendations to fit your wedding style, down to the perfect second to start your walk down the isle, and to the details surrounding the timeline of your wedding, Paul made sure to keep our wedding flowing smoothly without any blemishes! My dad even communicated with Paul to arrange a special “remixed” song for our father daughter dance, which goes to show you Paul’s heart for his business is genuine and caring. I was always told to make sure you get a great DJ because it will make or break your wedding vibe, and I’m so pleased to say we had the best for our wedding. So thank you Paul for being such a big blessing, you truly have a gift!
    Jessica C. Married on 09/10/2021

Best DJ Ever

DJ Paul was one of our vendors I was most excited about. I heard great things about him and he did not disappoint. He was very detailed and listened to all our requests. He played all our songs on our playlist, and all the DJ choice songs were fire! Our friends said the music was so good! At the end of the night Paul was so LIT we had to get him to jump in the pool! Paul Paul Paul!!! Thanks for an awesome night!
    Elida L. Married on 08/28/2021

Keep the party going

Paul did a fantastic job of keeping our small celebration going, the music was on point, mixes were refreshing and lively even on the slow songs. He was also able to pick up all last minute song request with ease given our guest a great positive experience! Every one rave about the good time they had at the end of the night and we know that wouldn't of been possible without the team of House of El.
    Carolina A. Married on 08/14/2021

He's the best Dj

Thank you so much Paul & Amy ! I do not know where my wedding day would of been with out you guys ,from 2 weeks before the wedding to the day of ! you guys were on top of everything and the music questionnaire was so easy and helpful i loved that it had different options to choose from . Everyone loved the music ! & the energy that you brought made everyone have a great time your the best !
    & Amy was so helpful she did an amazing job coordinating the wedding , finding vendors for my big day and also helped me calm down and not burst out in tears before i walked out down the aisle. That day went so smooth thanks to both of you .
    I would highly recommend you guys book him you wont be disappointed !
    Thank you guys once again !
    Betzy D. Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent Service!!!

Paul was an amazing, super friendly, very professional, easy guy to work with. He was also a great MC, He had everyone on the dance floor with all his musical selection everyone at my daughter's Quince/Sweet16 party had an amazing time, can't wait to have another party so I can hire him 🤗🥰 #ArinnasSweetsixteen
    Heather W. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing dj experience ever!

I was not really sure what to look for when hiring a DJ...but this surpassed all expectations that I could have possibly ever had!! Paul was the most fun and in the moment DJ and he truly made this wedding the very best it could be. He tailored all the music to our tastes...which happens to be punk music...and everyone had the most wonderful experience!! I will use Paul in the future for parties and would highly recommend him and his services to anyone that is looking to have the most fun and make the most memories they ever will!!
    Hayley L. Married on 06/12/2021

Great DJ!!!

I previously booked a DJ canceled on me two days before my event, luckily my venue coordinator had a relationship with house of El entertainment., And I’m so grateful that it happened. Paul was beyond accommodating and did exactly what I asked him to because I had a unique event. Highly recommend
    Hermilo A. Married on 05/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, a job well done!

Paul did a great job for our wedding party. Well prepared with games and a diverse music selection. Our guests really enjoyed themselves. Definitely booking for our next event!
    Maria B. Married on 04/03/2021

Fun & Attentive

Paul is an incredible DJ, he bring up the energy and makes the event alive! You will get much more then just music playing! He is also extremely professional and reliable!
illustration stars