The House of EL Entertainment Reviews

The House of EL Entertainment 7
  • Griselda

Griselda Flores 路 Married on 09/14/2019

So fun and awesome!

Paul and his team are amazing. I danced the night away!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Magdalena 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding reception & ceremony

PAL HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING DIDN'T NEED TO BE WORRYING ABOUT ANYTHING LOVE MY MUSIC HE PUT TOGETHER FOR MY CEREMONY MADE TIME TO MEET WITH US TO GO OVER DETAILS BEFORE THE WEDDING HE ALSO PLAY PIANO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RECEPTION FOR 1-HOUR WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMENDED HIM I WOULD DEFINITELY HIGHER AGAIN FOR ANOTHER EVENT I ADMIT I WAS A LITTLE BIT NERVOUS TO HIRE HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW HIM I DIDN'T HAD ANY KIND OF RECOMMENDATION FROM HIM FROM ANYONE BUT I'M SO GLAD I DID EVERYTHING CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL 馃憤馃憣馃

Sent on 08/12/2019
    The House of EL Entertainment 18

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Magdalena for trusting me to make your event a great one! I love that I was able to play piano for your guests and keep your wedding both fun and stress free! I also thank you for looking me up on google, Facebook, and wedding wire to make sure I was the right DJ/Musician. Wishing you both a beautiful future!
  • Chelsea 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing DJ!

I spoke to Paul very few times before the wedding but every time he assured me that it would be perfect, and it was! He was flexible and played every song we wanted and more!

Sent on 07/30/2019

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Chelsea, Thank you so much for taking time To review me! And I鈥檓 glad you felt assured I would delivered as promised! Was really fun to do music for your wedding and your family! I wish you both decades of happiness!

Juan Yepez 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Exceptional Service

Catered to my wedding with 500+ people. Excellent customer service, great quality music and will cater to any type of music genre that is requested aside from your playlist. I highly recommend his service to anyone looking for exceptional service!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Rialto Unified Child Nutrition 路 Married on 07/10/2019

We had a wonderful event.

Very professional and had a great selection of music.

Sent on 07/22/2019

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Sarah for booking with me to handle this huge event and entertain both the kids and vendors! I was able to meet so many people and saw they all enjoyed the music. I鈥檓 honored to do your yearly events and also provide support to any and all acts needing sound!

Dayanara 路 Married on 06/09/2019

Natalie鈥檚 Quincea帽era

What an amazing time we had working with Paul! He鈥檚 customer service is excellent and his play list was definitely appreciate for the entire family.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    The House of EL Entertainment 19
    The House of EL Entertainment 20

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Dolly! Thank you for your review! I really enjoyed being able to do so much for your daughter! Everything was beautifully planned and I鈥檓 glad I was able to entertain friends and family and support her dances and keep the music modern but clean as well!
  • Michael

Michael Chacon 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Paul is truly a professional wedding DJ that does it all.

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding. I spoke to him multiple times to set the music choices and work out the day of details. He even edited our first dance song perfectly and quickly. On the wedding day he arrived early and worked with 3 different locations in one large estate without a hitch. He truly got the party started and kept it going. Throughout this he worked great with our event coordinator and all the last minute changes.

Sent on 04/27/2019
    The House of EL Entertainment 21
    The House of EL Entertainment 22

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Michael & Erica! It was a fantastic honor to be of service and provide your event the vision you set out to have from when we first spoke. Congratulations once again and wishing you decades of happiness in your union!

Elizabeth Smiley 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Great DJ That Listened to Our Requests

The services provided were great! We made a last minute change to the ceremony to add some live music, which Paul was totally able to accomodate. Also, the music was great all night and the music kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The wedding party had a lot of requests, but Paul was able to manage all of them and made it a great night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Paulina

Paulina 路 Married on 10/21/2018

Profesionalism and Personalization

We highly recommend Paul for any event, but especially for a wedding. Paul was able to ask the perfect questions in order to understand what we wanted for our wedding and personalize not only our ceremony but also the party. He also asked about the whole event and other performances we had for our wedding. Our guest had a great time at our wedding thanks to Paul. He was very professional, prompt to respond to all our questions, flexible and very patient with us. If you want a reliable, professional and fun DJ for your big day, Paul is the definitely the man. We highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stephen 路 Married on 08/25/2018

A Joy to Work With

An absolute joy to work with from start to finish - professional and efficient, but more than willing to adapt to circumstances and do whatever was needed to keep the party going.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Jose 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Good service and friendly very professional

Sent on 08/24/2018

Andrea 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Paul did an amazing job for our special day. He helped us out a lot. He entertained my guest very well. He was prepared and organized. I'm happy overall that everything went well and played the music that we liked. Thumbs up!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Angela 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Paul with House of El Entertainment is a true entertainer. We first hired him for my oldest son's wedding in October 2017. We were so impressed that we hired him for my youngest son鈥檚 wedding in June 2018. Once again he outdid himself!!! If you need a DJ for your event Paul is your guy! He is friendly, professional and FUN!! Paul knows how to get the party started and keep the party going all night long

Sent on 07/15/2018

JUSTIN 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing!!!

Hands down the best services we could鈥檝e hoped for on our big day

Sent on 01/22/2019

Nashya 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Paul was THE perfect person to DJ for our wedding!!! We had some special requests, because my now-husband has a very particular music taste lol, and wanted each part of the wedding (preceremony, post ceremony, cocktail, dinner, etc) to have certain songs. Paul went above and beyond to do his research on artists/songs based off the list we compiled for him. We also met once to go through the detailed timeline Paul put together, and was SO responsive through text and phone calls. On the day of the wedding, everything went soo smoothly and when it came time to dance during the reception.. Paul knows how to get the party started!! There was never a dull moment throughout the day and especially during the reception. And afterwards, all of our friends and family raved about how much fun the dancing and music was! I would have Paul DJ our future parties any day and any couple would be SO lucky to have Paul DJ their wedding! Thanks Paul for EVERYTHINGGG! You know we couldn't have done it without you! :D

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kaitlin 路 Married on 12/15/2017

House of EL Entertainment = amazing! Paul was incredibly responsive, kind and also flexible with our wedding playlist. There were no 鈥渁wkward moments鈥 among the transitions and everything ran smoothly! Our guests also had a blast! 5 [million] stars!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jenna 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Paul was amazing! Engaged with the party and responded positive to the requests of the guests. Would recommend him to anyone and can't wait to use him again!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Anne 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Paul was very professional and worked very hard to make the wedding and reception audio/music perfect. Paul played music for all young and old. He helped the bride and groom choose their music and plan out their reception. Thanks Paul!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Chanel 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Paul made the whole experience stress free and even helped in other areas of wedding planning. Wonderful.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Aimee 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Paul was THE BEST! Through every step of the way, he made sure that we were happy and that he knew what we wanted. From the initial meeting, we immediately felt comfortable and were very happy with Paul's music knowledge, since we elected to be a little less than traditional. We were completely satisfied and so pleased with every aspect of his service. We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • NM801

Noemy 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Paul was awesome! From the day we met with him he appreciated our attention to detail and how prepared we were (which is always nice) during our initial meeting. He had great ideas an questions and provided feedback to make our day of the wedding timeline flow a lot nicer that we had imagined. He set up the ceremony music and the reception, it was flawless, I didn't even see it happen. He had a pretty big challenge ahead. Our wedding was very small, 17 people total (including us!). Additionally our families had different personalities. Mine (bride) is a lot more reserved and my partner's family is more outgoing and comfortable dancing. He was able to make everyone comfortable in large part because of the flow he established and song selections. Paul is a really wonderful guy and we highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    The House of EL Entertainment 23
    The House of EL Entertainment 24
    The House of EL Entertainment 25
    The House of EL Entertainment 26
    The House of EL Entertainment 27

The House of EL Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Noemy! It was a great pleasure hosting your special day! I wish you and Pablo decades of happiness and your families all the blessings!
  • F

Frankee 路 Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for someone who is professional, reliable, and that can keep your guest on their feet all night long, don't hesitate any longer and contact Paul! I was extremely satisfied with his services and will not think twice to contact him to book my next event!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Nichole 路 event on 07/07/2014

We had house of EL Entertainment DJ for our Family Fun Day for Army unit 304th. Everyone loved the music and the consistency of what music was playing and never once did anyone doubt his ability. I would reccomend The House of El Entertainment to anyone looking for DJ services. He will be our officall DJ for all unit events.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Mayra 路 event on 05/05/2014

Paul and his amazing entertainment had all UEI college crazy in love. Best music n best dj. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to have an amazing time!

Sent on 07/21/2014