4 Reviews for The House at Ellis House and Equestrian Center

4 The House at Ellis House and Equestrian Center Reviews

This is a gorgeous venue that's allows for a very personal feel. Tina the woman that runs the ellis house is so sweet and walked us through everything. She introduced us to some vendors that we ended up using for the wedding. She was so helpful and very straightforward. No hoops and jumps to go through here. I loved the whole experience from beginning to end, so happy we found this beautiful venue.

Profile Picture Candice, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had my ceremony and reception at Ellis House. Sure it's more work because you have to hire all your vendors seperately and coordinate, but it was WORTH it for the beautiful and unique wedding setting. I cannot say enough kind words about Tina and the staff at Ellis, but you know that they truly care and want you day to be perfect. Our wedding was perfect. Guests were coming up to me throughout the wedding telling me how beautiful the setting was and are still talking about it. The grounds are gorgeous. This venue is for a bride on a budget that wants a completely unique and personalized experience, and doesn't mind doing a little work beforehand with a few friends and family. You won't regret choosing this venue.

Profile Picture kristi, 9/7/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pretty place. They like to charge for extra hours though - just to use the house to get dressed etc. 100ish for each extra hour - the base fee is just for 8 hours, and if you do everything their - 8 hours is not enough.

Profile Picture Annette, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing amazing amazing!!!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful because we had the amazing backdrop of the Ellis House and Equestrian center. The location is stunning and the staff makes your feel like family! Tina is a beautiful person through and through, and was great to work with. We were searching and searching for a location were we could have a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony and a gorgeous reception. The the Ellis house was the perfect location. Everything was beautiful and their staff really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Our pictures are stunning because of the lovely scenery that the grounds provide.. I love the Ellis house and their staff and we plan on being long time visitors of all their great events. I can not thank Tina and the Ellis house enough for our beautiful day.

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/22/12, 4 Reviews