The Hotel at Oberlin Reviews

The Hotel at Oberlin 4
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful experience!!

We had such a wonderful experience having our wedding reception at the Hotel at Oberlin. The venue is absolutely beautiful and completely spotless! Service was exceptional, and the food was UNBELIEVABLE 🤤 We couldn’t be happier with our experience.

The Hotel at Oberlin 5
    The Hotel at Oberlin 6
    The Hotel at Oberlin 7
    The Hotel at Oberlin 8
    Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian Mcdonnell · Married on 08/17/2019

No Detail Overlooked

Absolutely the best experience I could have imagined. A hidden gem in a quaint town.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Sara Zambo · Married on 07/27/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

My husband and I were married 7/27/2019 and had an excellent experience with The Hotel at Oberlin. Stephanie wasn’t wonderful from the beginning, helped us through the whole planning process, and answered every question we had. The reception could not have gone better! Guests raved about the food and the reception space all night. I planned the majority of my wedding myself so it was extremely satisfying to see everything come together so perfectly in the end. If I would highly recommend The Hotel at Oberlin to anyone in the area looking for a venue to hold their reception at.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

I had a very good experience hosting my wedding at The Hotel at Oberlin! Guests traveling from out of town absolutely loved staying in the hotel and reportedly felt “pampered.” Both Stephanie and Terri did a fabulous job organizing and setting up the reception - everything was so beautiful! That day was extremely busy for all involved, but Terri even came over to the head table to offer Chris and I a drink which was very sweet (and much appreciated!). The hotel staff were all willing to work with the needs and timeline of our wedding day, being very gracious and kind throughout. If I could do it all over, I would choose this venue in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

Was a beautiful night. Everything was perfect. Staff was great. Coordinator was wonderfully helpful and responsive!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Corri · Married on 10/01/2017

Beautiful and really neat venue. The food was delicious and the staff took incredible care of us.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sara · Married on 07/01/2017

I loved my wedding at The Hotel at Oberlin. Stephanie was absolutely wonderful to work with. She answered all of my questions (and there were many!) and met all of my needs. The day-of decorating, catering and wait staff did a wonderful job. The day floated along perfectly and as a bride, I could just sit back and relax. The space is beautiful and encouraged lots of mingling among guests. The only issue during the entire process was that some of our guests had a hard timing getting the front desk to answer the phone for booking rooms.
    I was very pleased and would recommend the hotel to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Tyler · Married on 07/08/2017

3.5

We love the hotel! We thought we might get a little bigger room for the honeymoon suite based on the price but it was still a very nice room.

Sent on 07/17/2017