The Honeymooners Reviews

The Honeymooners 7
  • Jessica

Jessica Wilson · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Band Ever.

Where do I start? My wedding was over a month ago and I still have people telling me about how amazing my band was. I can not thank them enough for helping to make our wedding unforgettable. Scott made the entire process so easy and stress free. I never once worried about people being on the dance floor - because it was packed the entire time! Every song was awesome, and we are so glad we went with the 8 piece because there was not one song that we wanted played, that they couldn't accommodate! If you are thinking about a band - this is THE band to get.

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Jessica! And thank you again for making us part of your special day!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

We could not have picked a better band to play at our wedding! They were amazing! Scott made the whole process so easy with the planning. He checked in with us throughout the whole wedding day to make sure all was to our liking. We had Scott play our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. The ceremony and cocktail hour music was beautiful with the acoustic songs he played and sang. We had the 7 piece band with the saxophone and female vocalist added on and they rocked it out! Everybody had a wonderful time dancing and singing along. So many people came up to us...including the owner of the venue..saying how incredible they thought the band was and how amazing Scott's voice is. It helped complete our magical day!

Sent on 09/25/2018

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Megan! I'm so glad you were happy with everything! - Scott

Liz · Married on 08/25/2018

The Honeymooners did a phenomenal job!!!! Scott was both very professional and easy going which was a perfect balance. The band played all night and got out onto the dance floor. Scott listened to my requests - and did a great job MC-in during toasts. The band played songs everyone knew - even the older folks got their boogey on. i highly recommend the Honeymooners!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Hey Liz!

Thank you so much for the great review! It was an honor to be part of your big day. I wish you and Mark all the best!

- Scott

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding Band in Buffalo Hands Down

Scott and his band members made our wedding a truly memorable night. They were incredibly easy to work with from day 1 and it was honestly the best decision we made. Scott listened to all of my suggestions, made suggestions when I asked and NEVER got frustrated with us. (even when I changed my mind one too many times!) He is so talented and the band complimented his talents perfectly. The dance floor was full the whole night and I lost count of how many people asked us their name and said how great they were. Highly highly recommend the Honeymooners. If you book them it will be the best part of your wedding day. Thanks Scott and crew!!!

The Honeymooners 8

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! What a great review! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day!

Marissa · Married on 08/11/2018

Great addition to our wedding!

People are still talking about how great the band was at our wedding! We heard the honeymooners at one of our friends weddings and knew immediately we wanted to book them for ours as well. To continue the pattern, two other friends booked them following ours! From the very beginning Scott was friendly, responsive and so easy to work with. At our reception, Scott took a leadership role in making sure things were running smoothly the whole time. They even put in extra effort to learn our first dance song, which was not already on their list. The band was so fun and engaging and guests of every age were dancing and having a great time. Hands down one of our best wedding decisions!

Sent on 11/30/2018

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you so much, Marissa! What a great review!! It was an honor to be part of your special day.
  • Z

Zach Stanley · Married on 08/10/2018

The Perfect Wedding Band

The Honeymooners are the ideal wedding band. The band is made up of a fantastic ensemble of talented musicians producing an ideal sound to get a room of people out onto the dance floor. The Honeymooners have a robust catalog of songs that offer something for everybody, and the band flawlessly caters to the various events and ceremonies throughout the evening that necessitate a certain type of sound.

This isn't even what makes The Honeymooners so special, though. Scott Celani will treat your wedding with a duty of care. You will have the opportunity to customize the set list based on the type of music you want focused on. If you give The Honeymooners enough notice, they will even learn a couple songs just for your special day. Have other songs that you want to hear? Scott will have them ready to go during the bands breaks. He is a phenomenal and caring MC that knows exactly how to guide your event through all its important introductions and transitions.

I will be recommending The Honeymooners to friends and family with enthusiasm.

-Zach and Crystal

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you, Zach and Crystal!!! So nice of you. Your wedding was beautiful and we appreciate being a part of it!
  • Tawny

Tawny · Married on 08/04/2018

Absolutely The Best!

When my husband and I started our wedding planning, the only request my future hubby had was that he wanted a band. I started asking family and friends if they knew of any good reputable bands, and The Honeymooners was a name we kept on hearing. After looking into them, I contacted Scott to get a little more information. Scott and the honeymooners are true professionals. They made sure that our night was nothing less than extraordinary, met all our expectations and had little surprises along the way(including dancing and singing in the crowd and playing a song to help celebrate my aunt and uncles 40th wedding anniversary) .The Honeymooners had all of our friends and family on the dance floor all night, and truly kept the party alive, playing music that was enjoyable for all ages. Our family continues to rave about The Honeymooners, and say that they have never experienced a better band at a wedding before. I give my 100% recommendation, to Scott and the Honeymooners, and I would not be able to imagine a more perfect night! With all the gratitude in the world, THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    The Honeymooners 9
    The Honeymooners 10

The Honeymooners's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Tawny! I really appreciate it. It was an honor to be part of your big day. Merry Christmas to you and Mike and I hope you both have a great 2019!

- Scott

Natalie · Married on 07/28/2018

With my husband’s music background, he was looking for a specific sound in a live band for our wedding. When we came across the Honeymooners, we knew that they were the perfect band because my husband and I wanted to create an experience our guests would never forget. We knew we wanted a live band because we wanted the experience of all our friends and family together on the dance floor. And wow did Scott and the Honeymooners deliver! From start to finish Scott was so accommodating and even during the event he wanted it to be our perfect night- he checked in along the way to make sure that the band was meeting our expectations. We got everything we bargained for: Scott to play during our cocktail hour, a polka to commemorate my heritage, a rocking dance floor with everyone laughing and singing along, and Scott was even kind enough to let my husband sing me a surprise song with the band! Scott and the Honeymooners have our absolute highest recommendation. If you want a stress free process, a live band that people will be talking about for years to come, and memories that will last a lifetime— look no further than Scott and the Honeymooners. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day, Scott—you made our reception one amazing party! You rock!

Sent on 08/29/2018

The Honeymooners's reply:

Natalie - thank you so much for the amazing review! It was an honor to be part of your wedding. I wish you and Pat all the best!

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
    The Honeymooners are the best band in Buffalo. We were married on June 16, 2018 and they made our wedding top notch fun and got the entire crowd on their feet dancing the entire night. So much so, we extended our reception until midnight because the dance floor was completely packed and we wanted to keep the fun going! They played all of our favorite songs, worked the crowed by engaging people and coming out on to the dance floor and kept the excitement level at a 10 the entire night. We could not have asked for a better band. They truly made our reception one to remember and we are SO happy that they were such a big part of our special day. We would recommend them hands down to play at your wedding reception if you want a wedding people will talk about for years to come! We still have people complimenting the band and how much fun they were the whole night! We can't thank them enough- they are amazing!

We love The Honeymooners!!!

Katie Dettmer · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I can’t say enough how awesome The Honeymooners Band was! We had a blast and they made our wedding. From the cocktail hour to our first dance to dj’ing after the band finished, everything was so special. People still tell us how much fun you were and how impressed they were! Everything was perfect! You are so talented! If we ever have any party or anything, we def want you guys there again! Thanks again! Scott went above and beyond to make everything was fabulous. Our wedding was everything we wanted and more. We danced the night away and had a blast. To this day, watching our first dance, which Scott sang brings tears to my eyes! We love the band, and are so thankful to have had them at our wedding! I would 100% recommend them over and over again!

Nicholas · Married on 05/12/2018

This is the best band by far I have ever heard at a wedding. Lucky me that this was my wedding! Scott and the members of The Honeymooners were perfection. A large portion of the wedding reception were on their feet the entire time dancing and enjoying the live music. The live acoustic section during cocktail hour was also excellent. Scott was always attentive to our needs, checking in with us throughout the event. Again The Honeymooners are a must for your wedding.

Sam · Married on 01/13/2018

The Honeymooners made our wedding amazing. Right after Scott's first email response we felt like we were in good hands. We had an idea of how we wanted everything and he filled in the missing pieces and guided us. He accommodated all of our requests in the planning process. The day of the event everything went smooth. We received so many compliments about the band from all our guests. The band sounds great and have tons of energy. Our day would not have been the same without the Honeymooners.

Daniel · Married on 10/28/2017

These guys were amazing! Scott was so helpful and easy to work with when planning everything. We had him do an acoustic show during cocktail hour and booked the 8 piece band with the horns/brass, and he also MC'ed everything. The band was amazing and kept the party going all night. They do a great job feeding off of the crowd and needless to say the dance floor was rocking all night. It was the best day of my life and the honeymooners played a major role in that. If you're looking for a band in the Buffalo area look no further.

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

I mean, what can you say about Scott & The Honeymooners except that we'd give them 10 out of 5 stars if we could. We couldn't have found a better band, and actually, would say 'partner' because Scott & co. were great to work with, flexible plans so it worked for us (and them)... and nothing but rave reviews from our guests about their music & talent.

We got married in October and it's taken me so long to write this review because I couldn't quite express the gratitude we feel towards Scott & The Band. People always say that they wish they could re-live their wedding day and we absolutely feel that way... to the tune of The Honeymooners' soundtrack. BIG THUMBS UP!

p.s.They didn't pay me to say this. Promise. They're just totally gush-worthy.

Joy · Married on 09/16/2017

Scott Celani and The Honeymooners did a fantastic job creating a seamless event. He went from acoustic pre-ceremony music to an upbeat hour of cocktail music in an outdoor courtyard to emcee duties and dinner music in the ballroom and back to the outdoor courtyard for full band party music. The music was so fantastic the dancing never stopped. Our guests were totally engaged the whole evening thanks to Scott and The Honeymooners.

jordan · Married on 09/03/2017

The Honeymooners were absolutely amazing! My guests are still talking about our wedding and how awesome the band was. They went above and beyond for us. We highly recommend them!

Alexa · Married on 09/03/2017

Scott and the Honeymooners added a most incredible vibe to our Wedding. From his acoustic set before our ceremony, to great dance hits that had me so glued to the dance floor, I forgot to make my rounds to each table. It’s awful yes, but I had the time of my life, and am so grateful to have had the Honeymooners there to party with us!

The Honeymooners 11
    The Honeymooners 12
    The Honeymooners 13
    The Honeymooners 14

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

The Honeymooners played solo acoustic music during cocktail hour, 7 piece band during our reception and an extra hour of live band karaoke. They exceeded all expectations and added to many great memories of a wonderful evening. We feel so fortunate to have found them and many of our guests are still raving about them months after our wedding. We really enjoyed our time with them at our wedding, our guests were dancing all night long! We highly recommend the Honeymooners without any hesitation! We are from out of town, and Scott and his band made planning so easy and non stressful - Scott will always reply to your emails, phone calls and texts usually within hours. He will work with you endlessly and make sure everything is perfect for your big day. If you are looking for a live band in the Western New York Region, THESE ARE YOUR GUYS!!

((Side note: they play an awesome version of the Bills Shout Song which is pictured below...because in all honestly, we all know that is important if you are from Buffalo))

The Honeymooners 15
    The Honeymooners 16
    The Honeymooners 17
    The Honeymooners 18

Carol · Married on 07/29/2017

The Honeymooners were beyond awesome! People are still telling me days later how much they enjoyed Scott and his band and how they really made the wedding. His energy is infectious and he always seems to know what song to play to keep the dance floor hopping. His voice is incredible too! He answered every email we sent in a timely manner and never made us feel like we were bothering him in any way. A band is really different now a days, everyone seems to go the DJ route. So glad we did not do that and that we chose The Honeymooners for our son's wedding. I really cannot say enough what a great experience we had with Scott and his band.

Lisa · Married on 07/29/2017

The Honeymooners were a beyond wonderful band. Our guests could not stop raving about how great they sounded, the music they played throughout the night and the energy that Scott added to the party was outstanding. If you are looking for something unique this band is the way to go. I truly can't say enough about how great Scott and the band was, every email was quickly responded too, they sounded incredible and the guests had truly the most amazing time! We danced the night away and they made my wedding feel like a fairy tail. Thank you so much to the Honeymooners and Scott!

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

We were recommended The Honeymooners by friends who had them perform at their wedding. We are 150% thrilled with our decision to book them for our wedding. From the very start of the booking process a year ago all the way to the end of the night, Scott was extremely professional, helpful, and a joy to work with. Emails, phone calls, and texts were always answered quickly and the band even learned our first dance and father/daughter dance songs for us. Scott kept the timeline of the night flowing smoothly and the band kept the dance floor packed all night. We are still getting comments from our wedding guests about how much they enjoyed the music! My husband and I cannot say enough about The Honeymooners and can't thank Scott and the guys enough for making our wedding truly a night to remember. Highly, highly recommend this band!!

Jillian · Married on 09/17/2016

This is seriously the best wedding band out there! We saw them perform at 2 other wedding and knew we had to have them at our special day. Scott is wonderful to work with--very accommodating, available, and just overall really excited for you. They keep the party going the whole night, their song list is extensive and so much fun--we are STILL compliments on how much fun our wedding was thanks to these guys! Scott and The Honeymooners are worth every penny!

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

We were lucky enough to have The Honeymooners perform at our August 20, 2016 wedding. Where do I begin to describe how phenomenal Scott and the band were?! First, I can tell you Scott is extremely responsive and personable. He is such a great guy to work with and his number one concern is making sure that everything is exactly the way you want it! We met with Scott in person and listened to him perform solo and were blown away. At our wedding, we had the 6 person band. All of the members of the band were equally amazing. They sounded so good, we had random people stopping us at our wedding asking what the name of the band was. One of the employees at our venue even said to us, that band was so good, they gave me goosebumps. They kept everyone on the dance floor all night long-including my 88 year old grandfather, who can't stop talking about how good the band was!! We had a range of people from age 30 to 88 and everyone equally raved about how amazing the band sounded! At the end of the night when I was thanking Scott, he showed me his FitBit and I think he had around 56,000 steps in for the day!! Need I say more!!! If you are looking for a band that appeals to the masses I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

Richard · Married on 07/03/2016

We can't say enough about how amazing The Honeymooners were at our wedding this summer! The music was awesome and kept the dance floor full throughout the night. We really liked how the band was able to read our crowd and adapt to the type of music they wanted to hear. Our venue was split between indoor and outdoor space and Scott and the band worked with us every step of the way to be sure we were accommodated and happy with everything. Our guests still talk about how special the whole night was and they all mention how the band really MADE the night! These guys have a HUGE library of songs to keep everyone happy. Forget a DJ and hire The Honeymooners!