The Honeymoon Planner Reviews

The Honeymoon Planner 3
The Honeymoon Planner 4
The Honeymoon Planner 5

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

Donna from The Honeymoon Planner helped plan our honeymoon to the small island of Moorea in the South Pacific in November 2016. The trip was everything we dreamed it would be and so, so much more. She sent us a packet several weeks before with a detailed itinerary, details about the island & culture and directions for our many transfers. It was incredibly helpful with the multiple transfers that we had to make from planes to ferries to buses, everything flowed so well! The accommodations at the Hilton resort were excellent. Such a beautiful setting, not too crowded and we really enjoyed the extra privacy of having our own bungalow. Donna also helped us up with several top notch excursions to enjoy on our time on the island. The trip was truly fantastic and we only have her to thank as she was so patient with us during the planning process, she pieced everything together that we needed. She gave us the the honeymoon of our dreams and we would highly recommend her to our closest friends or family members!

Sent on 03/08/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your honeymoon plans! I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you plan your vacation. Although, I think this one will be hard to top! :-)

c.a. · Married on 11/06/2016

Excellent service, timely responses, considerate of economy and budget,

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you! We love to hear that you were happy with our services and look forward to helping you with all of your travel needs! :-)

Troy · Married on 10/28/2016

Cynthia,
    Troy and I can not thank you enough for helping us navigate our Honeymoon trip!!! Our Honeymoon was literally the most magical week of my life <3 After speaking to others at the resort we also realized what an amazing deal you were able to get for us so thank you for that as well! We will be using you in the future and passing your information along :) Thank you for everything!!

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you!!! The pleasure was all mine, I loved working with you both and look forward to working with you again! :-)

Brent · Married on 10/22/2016

Donna is great - as an event planner myself, I understand the complexities of planning events (honeymoons) for other people. Donna is first class all the way and recommended a variety of places/experiences that were truly great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time. I really enjoyed working with you both and would love the opportunity to plan your next vacation! :-)

Matt · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna is essential if you have ever wanted your dream vacation to come true! We never thought planning a week long honeymoon could be so easy and fun at the same time. From listening to the crashing waves on our porch to creating postcard worthy pictures, Donna helped us achieve our dreams while staying under budget. She makes the planning process stress free from the first phone call till the moment you get back home! She is highly recommended.

Sent on 01/16/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Matt! Loved working with you and Sarah and I'm happy you love St. Lucia as much as I do! I look forward to helping you with your travel plans in the future! :-)

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna was excellent in helping us plan our honeymoon. She was flexible with changing plans, and was always speedy returning emails. She gave great advice on excursions, helped save us money when she could (even if the advice was better for us to book on our own). She then gave us a printed itinerary in book format, paper format, and a little gift bag with travel goodies. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Shannon! I loved working with you and Sam on such a cool destination! I look forward to helping you with your future travels. :-)

Cynthia · Married on 04/22/2016

The Honeymoon Planner is the best and only vendor to use for planning your honeymoon! Using the Honeymoon Planner puts the fun and assurance while removing the stress out of planning the honeymoon. Donna and Cynthia are the best! Thank you for everything!

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!! We look forward to helping you with any future travel plans! :-)

Donna was so supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of planning a destination wedding. Our guests were satisfied with all of her support and loved working with her as well. Everyone felt very prepared for their trip, including those who had never traveled outside of the US. We will definitely be using Donna again for future travels abroad and highly recommend her if you're considering a destination wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2016

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved working with every one of your family and friends, the pleasure was all mine! I look forward to working with you again! :-)
  • F

Fallon · Married on 04/02/2016

Donna with The Honeymoon Planner is amazing! My husband and I really don't travel much and she really helped ease our minds planning our honeymoon to Cancun. Wedding planning itself can be very stressful so it was nice to have someone looking out for us planning our honeymoon. She was also quick to respond (we had a lot of questions). It was also very nice to talk to someone who knew so much about all the places we were interested in. Thanks Donna!

Sent on 04/20/2016

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Fallon and Clay! I really enjoyed working with you both and I'm so happy we found the perfect place! :-)

Kathleen · Married on 12/19/2015

ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP!!
    Donna planned us the perfect 17 day Mediterranean Honeymoon! She made everything so easy on us by taking care of ALL the details (greatly appreciated as we were busy planning our wedding at the time). All we had to do was give her a general idea of what we wanted out of our trip and she took care of the rest. After she helped plan our whole trip and booked hotels/transportation/excursions I found out I was pregnant (that's us in the babymoon pic!) I was so worried that we wouldn't be able to rearrange everything. Donna took care of this for us and rebooked the whole trip and i didn't have to do a thing. We had the most amazing time and it was made even better knowing all we had to do was show up and everything was already taken care of. Every hotel she booked was excellent and in a great location based on what we told her we were interested in doing. It really was the time of our lives and we will definitely use her again in the future!
    ** Also worth noting that Donna’s services are free of charge! 

Sent on 11/11/2016

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks so much for your very kind words!!! It was fun working with you and so happy you had such a great time. I look forward to helping you plan a family trip to Disney next! ;-)

Ray · Married on 07/25/2015

The service that Donna provided us was second to none. She provided us with every document needed in regards to the stay at our resort, air reservations, and the transfer to/from the resort. She even provided very useful extras such as the do's and don'ts when traveling to Mexico, a shopping guide to Cancun, and an assortment of additional tours and attractions that were available for us to book before departing for our honeymoon.

Donna was always available for us either via phone or email at any time of the day. We ran into a small hiccup with the transfer company, and Donna responded to our email from Mexico within the hour and was able to get our issue resolved.

We advised Donna of our budget during the initial meeting and she was able to provide outstanding packages that fit well within our budget. We chose we personal favorite out of the options that she provided us and it was absolutely perfect. I would recommend Donna to any newly weds out their looking to book the honeymoon that they will never forget!

Sent on 08/05/2015

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Ray and Marianna! I enjoyed working with you to find a wonderful place to spend your honeymoon and I'm so happy you were pleased. Thank you for including me in your honeymoon plans and I look forward to helping you with any travel needs in the future. :)

Shaina · Married on 05/30/2015

Donna was great! Very helpful and made sure we had everything we needed. This was my fiance's first trip out of the country and Donna made sure that it went smoothly! If you are nervous about booking your own trip Donna is the best person to go to for advice and booking!

Sent on 06/23/2015

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! I loved working with you and Jonathon and would love to help you plan a trip in the future! :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/11/2015

Cynthia Jackson is the BEST! Our sister and brother in law used Cynthia to plan their honeymoon a few years back and recommended her to us. We never met Cynthia in person and worked together over the phone to plan our trip. She went above and beyond! We weren't exactly sure where we wanted to go, Cynthia took a lot of time to talk with us about things we would like and would not like for a honeymoon. She helped us narrow it down to a few different resorts and locations. We ended up choosing the Excellence Resort in Playa Mujeres Mexico. Once we planned the trip Cynthia helped us to book our excursions, flights, and everything else imaginable. She made sure we got the best of the best with special treatments and the best room style the resort had to offer. She even sent us a keepsake booklet for our honeymoon, an adorable photo frame, and every single important travel document we would need for the trip. Any question we had, she would answer us promptly. Cynthia went out of her way to help us over the phone, sometimes taking up an hour of her time. She suggested for us to create a honeymoon registry and we are so happy because it worked out wonderfully for gifts. We had the most AMAZING time at our resort. It was definitely one of the best all inclusive resorts ever!!!! Thank you so much Cynthia for helping us book the best honeymoon ever. We will definitely contact Cynthia again for anniversary trips in the future :)

Sent on 04/19/2015

Donna is a gem! We dreamed of going to St Lucia but didn't know how the finances would work out. She plans the whole trip and gives you an outline of where to be and when to check in, what to pack and what to expect! She is so well-traveled and knew about all three resorts we were choosing from on the island personally. She found great prices and it doesn't cost anything extra to go through her! Donna, we are thankful for you. Thanks for supporting us and helping plan the best vacation of our lives so far.

Sent on 02/22/2015

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

That's sweet, thanks! I'm so happy that you were able to get to the most beautiful island in the Caribbean and appreciated all of it's beauty like I did. I really enjoyed working with you and I look forward to helping you in the future. My best to you always! :-)

April · Married on 06/07/2014

We were so pleased with our Honeymoon! The resort was amazing and the staff there couldn't have been any nicer. Donna was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted. Best of all, the rates were phenomenal and we got so much more for our money going through her then we could have on our own. I would use her for every vacation I plan if I could.

Sent on 06/24/2014

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

I just saw this! Thanks April! I'm so happy you and Gary enjoyed your honeymoon and I wish you the very best for a happy future. :-)

Leslie · Married on 05/03/2014

We found Donna at one of the Charlotte Bridal shows and I am SOOO glad we did! I had never considered using a travel agent to plan our honeymoon and what a huge mistake that would have been. Donna was amazing. She set up a conference call with my now husband and I found out what sort of vacation we had envisioned and what budget we were working with. From there, she literally took care of every last detail for us; everything from booking the resort, ensuring we had transportation to and from the airport, booking our flights, and even booking our excursions. She even made sure we had travel insurance so we were covered in case of any emergency. She was also so thorough and quick to respond to any of our questions or concerns. I reached out many times with questions via and/or phone and she was so kind and quick to respond. She has years of experience knew exactly where to refer us. And the best part, she is 100% commision based so we did not have to pay her a single dime. We explained our dream honeymoon and Donna made it a reality. It was a wonderful trip and lived up to all of the expectations Donna had promised us. I HIGHLY recommend utilizing a travel agent, especially Donna. You will love working with her and when you're relaxing on your dream vacation you'll know you made the right choice!

Sent on 05/22/2014

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for such kind words! I really enjoyed working with you and I'm so happy your honeymoon was wonderful. :-) I look forward to helping you in the future! Warmest regards, Donna

litsa · Married on 10/19/2013

The review is long overdue! Donna is the BEST! My husband and I LOVED our honeymoon in Mexico! We stayed at The Royal at Playa Del Carmen and it was incredible! Donna guided us throughout our entire trip! From booking our flights, comparing prices, telling where to go and where not to go, booking our transportation to and from the airport, helped me pack my medi- kit over the phone just in case we got sick (which we didn't ), off resort shopping, telling us who to trust when it came to booking excursions--the list goes on!! We will NEVER book a trip without her! We still talk about our honeymoon and it was almost a year ago!!! We highly recommend Donna!! I'm such a snob about so many things when it comes to travelling and she made it so easy! Thanks again!! Can't wait for the next trip!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you Litza! I'm so thrilled that you were happy with the resort and your honeymoon. I loved working with you guys and look forward to hearing from you in the future!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/11/2013

When my husband, John, and I were planning our destination wedding in FL this past spring we discovered we had absolutely no free time to also plan our honeymoon. A friend of a friend recommended Donna from The Honeymoon Planner and gave us her contact information. The first night we called her we told her we were interested in going to St. Lucia for our honeymoon but didn't have any details worked out yet.We were so excited when she told us she JUST gotten back from St. Lucia the DAY BEFORE! It was great to talk to her about the destination since every thing was fresh in her mind & she had all of the updated information. After going through a short questioneer to find out our likes & dislikes Donna was able to narrow down our hotel search to two hotels. After reviewing the information on each hotel we were able to select the one that fit us best.

After that Donna did all of the work. She made all of our reservations (spa, airport pick up & drop off, and hotel reservations). She also offered to book our flights for us, but we ended up booking our own since we had points to use. About 2 weeks before our wedding we received a package in the mail from Donna with all of our trip details (packing lists, flight confirmations, airport info, & our hotel booking info). She also included a couple of nice little surprises for us. It was so nice!

Our honeymoon was everything we had hoped it would be thanks to Donna's planning & recommendations. The Resort was PERFECT for us & EXACTLY what we were looking for. Thank you Donna SO MUCH for all of your help! We will definitely be calling you for our next trip! (Maybe a Baby Moon in a year or two!? :))

Sent on 06/02/2013

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you for this review Chelsea and John! I loved working with you and appreciate you including me in your honeymoon planning. :)

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Our honeymoon was INCREDIBLE thanks to Cynthia from The Honeymoon Planner! From the very beginning, Cynthia worked with us to determine the best location for our honeymoon based on our travel style, budget, availability, etc. She helped us plan out the perfect itinerary -- including transportation, excursions, hotels and even restaurant recommendations. We were hesitant to use a planner for such a big trip, but this was the perfect way to ease a *little* bit of wedding planning stress! The end result was an unforgettable adventure through Spain & France! Highly recommend Cynthia & team!!

The Honeymoon Planner 6
    The Honeymoon Planner 7
    Sent on 02/26/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Jesse and Melissa, Thank you for the kind words. It was a dear pleasure to work with you . I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thanks so much!!

Todd · Married on 06/04/2016

Donna took care of the items that made me most nervous when traveling to a place I've never been & thats the transfers. we had bus, car, boat & air transfers throughout our international trip and everything was flawless. She was able to answer any questions about local attractions, currency exchange, etc. if she didnt know, she reserached for us and was prompt in doing so. She also gave us ideas to stay within budget that turned out well. we saved money and saw an island in the south pacific we didnt plan on visiting.

Sent on 06/23/2016

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

I loved working with you and am so happy this was that once in a lifetime trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!