The Honeymoon Planner Reviews

The Honeymoon Planner 3
The Honeymoon Planner 4

Holly · Married on 11/17/2018

Best week ever!

We traveled to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon in November and it was absolutely perfect! Donna was so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to all the fine details of the trip! She even provided us with a folder containing all important documents and information/tips on the country we were traveling to. With the stress of planning a wedding, Donna took a huge load off my shoulders in doing everything for our honeymoon and made our week in the DR unforgettable! We had the best time and will always use Donna when we travel!

Sent on 01/08/2019

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Hi Holly! Thank you so much for taking the time to review me and your sweet words! I loved working with you and Jordan and I look forward to working with you again in the future! :-)

Eric · Married on 11/03/2018

We would use Donna again again in a heartbeat. So great at her craft.

Sent on 04/17/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Eric! I'm looking forward to your next trip! :=)

Callie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Honeymoon

Donna will give you the most amazing and personalized honeymoon experience! She was with us every step of the way and listened to everything we wanted. We couldn’t have planned such an amazing trip on our own and I will be using her for any trip coming up!

Sent on 10/17/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Callie! I absolutely loved working with you on your AMAZING honeymoon in Italy and London! :-)
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Honeymoon!

We had a great experience with Donna helping to plan our honeymoon. She had amazing insight into the different places to go and helped us pick the perfect place for us. It was a new resort we never would have found without her and we had the best time!

Sent on 11/11/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your marriage! I really enjoyed working with you and I hope to work with you again in the future! :-)
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/11/2018

Donna was amazing from the start! She asked questions to find out what we valued most in a honeymoon destination, and more importantly, she provided wonderful options within our budget. She also showed us a couple of upgrades that weren't far from our budget but really made a difference in our reservation. She walked us through the process, took calls with us when it was most convenient for me and my husband, and she even sent a really sweet package before departure with some SUPER helpful information and travel pieces. On top of all of that, the resort we stayed in was hands down the best customer service experience I have ever witnessed (and I work in hotels, so I would say that my standards might be higher than most). I would highly recommend her for any and all couples looking to travel, especially for a one-of-a-kind and super special honeymoon trip! Thank you Donna!!! <3

Sent on 08/21/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Awwww, thank you for your kind words Brianna! I'm so happy you enjoyed yourselves and I look forward to working with you again! You were such a pleasure to work with! :-)

Michellesoutier · Married on 08/04/2018

over all perfect experience

This was the easiest part of getting married! She was so quick to find me the perfect fit and was organized with the information. When I left she gave me a packet to help keep me organized! Love this service.

Sent on 11/14/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Michelle! I loved helping you guys plan your honeymoon and knowing you had the amazing week you both deserved! :-)

Sara · Married on 06/17/2018

Donna was super helpful in finding the perfect place for me and my husband to go on our honeymoon. She originally worked with just my husband, because it was a surprise to me where we were going. She incorporated all the things I requested to mu husband and she was very helpful in answering all our questions! We will definitely be using her again in the future!

Sent on 07/11/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Sara! This by far was the sweetest honeymoon I've planned. Nick and I were determined to keep everything a surprise and I'm so pleased you were happy with his choice. Best wishes and congratulations on your marriage! I look forward to hearing from you in the future!! :-)

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Donna was so great to work with! We were extremely indecisive about where we wanted to go and she was so patient with us - I never felt pressured to make any decisions and she has multiple conference calls with us to help us decide. We ended up going to the Secrets resort of Costa Rica and the entire trip wasn’t perfect! She has everything planned for us the second we got off the plane and it made our honeymoon so much more relaxing knowing she has it under control.

Sent on 07/09/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lauren! I loved working with you and I'm so happy you had a great time in Costa Rica. I would love to work with you again in the future! :-)

Jerusha · Married on 04/07/2018

Donna was a joy to work with from beginning to end! She is a class act and there to answer any questions and/or concerns you have. We have told all our friends about her and can’t wait to book another trip with her!! Thank you a million times over Donna for everything!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Aww, thank you for such kind words! I can't wait to help you plan the next one! :-)
  • MaryAnn

MaryAnn · Married on 12/09/2017

Donna is the best! She helped up plan a great honeymoon. It was the first time my husband and I ever traveled internationally and she planned everything for us . And it went so smoothly, I didn't have to worry about anything. Donna made sure we understood all the info and had everything we needed. Definitely recommend using The Honeymoon Planner!

Sent on 06/18/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks MaryAnn! I'm so happy you had a great time, I would love to work with you again! :=)

Alex · Married on 11/11/2017

Donna was wonderful to work with. She walked us through everything we needed to know prior to our trip. She was even available while we were at the resort. We’ll definitely be using her for any and all future vacations. We’ve already referred her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 01/13/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Alex! You guys were a pleasure to work with and I really appreciate your kind words. I look forward to working with you again! :-)

Lorelei · Married on 09/28/2017

I had such a great experience working with Donna! She was mindful of our budget at all times and made some great suggestions along the way. She ended up planning such an amazing trip and suggested some really fun excursions for us. If left to do this on our own, we would have missed out on such a beautiful place, and we truly had the best time!

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you Lorelei, I loved working with you and DJ! And your pictures said it all! I wish you both the best! :=)

Cerina · Married on 09/16/2017

Donna was great! She played a large role in the awesomeness of our honeymoon. She was pivotal in helping us narrow down the place, staying within budget, and making our honeymoon experience just incredible. We even chatted the night prior just to make sure we were prepared and ready for our adventure. I highly recommend! We plan on using her assistance for future trips as well!

Sent on 02/04/2018

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Cerina! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to helping you plan your next trip!!! :-)

Dina · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna was fantastic to work with! She helped us plan our perfect honeymoon from start to finish, and we had the best time of our lives for sure. She found us a great deal to be able to enjoy a balcony room on our Mediterranean cruise and had some great suggestions for seeing Rome. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    The Honeymoon Planner 5
    The Honeymoon Planner 6

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you Dina! I loved working with you and Tyler. Your pictures are amazing, and I'm sure they didn't do it justice. Congratulations!! :-)

Kara · Married on 07/08/2017

Our trip was amazing!!! We had such an awesome time at the Couple's Resort and couldn't have been more pleased. The resort is absolutely beautiful and the staff was such a pleasure and super helpful. It was the perfect trip to relax from the busyness of wedding planning! The food, drinks, pools, scenery made our trip. It was also nice being at the smaller resort because it never felt crowded. We could always find a desired spot at the pool or beach, which was really nice. Club Mobay was worth every penny. It made everything at the airport such a breeze and painless. We loved being fast tracked through security and customs :). Donna did such an amazing job preparing everything for us and making sure we had everything we needed. It was not stressful at all and the perfect end to planning our wedding! Donna took care of everything from our documents and paperwork to talking us through everything over the phone. She gave us multiple options within our budget and took into consideration our priorities. She answered all our questions and went above and beyond to make sure we were pleased. Thank you for an amazing honeymoon Donna!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for this Kara! I really appreciate you taking the time to post this! I loved working with you guys and would love to work with you again in the future. Have a great day! :=)

Meredith · Married on 06/10/2017

Donna is a must, whether it's honeymoon, anniversary, or vacation. She is on top of everything, extremely responsive, and knows what she is doing! She will be used in the future again!

Sent on 06/28/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you Meredith!!! I loved working with you guys and look forward to speaking to you in the future! :-)

Melanie · Married on 04/22/2017

Donna laid out our perfect honeymoon from start to finish, leaving no stone unturned for our travels. She quoted us options for 3 different locations, but ultimately my wife and I decided to go all in on a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Tahiti, and island hop Morea and Bora Bora. Donna took care of all our accommodations, transfers, transportation and even set us up with the island's best excursion service. She also had the ability to get us the best prices while utilizing great deals that she can gain from the hotels and local vendors. She really had our interests at hand when planning our dream honeymoon. She even sent us a honeymoon guide before leaving that outlined our itinerary and included amazing resources about the islands, and a beautiful silver picture frame!!

We can't thank Donna enough for all her hard work putting together our honeymoon that we will always remember. The pictures speak for themselves! We look forward to working with Donna in the future and hope that you decide to do the same. Put your mind at ease when working with Donna and know that she will plan you an unforgettable vacation.

Melanie and Max

Sent on 05/13/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words and taking the time to write this review! I loved working with you both and would love the opportunity to help with your future travels. Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2016

Donna is awesome! She helped us so much with our honeymoon!

Sent on 12/07/2016

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Jennifer! I look forward to helping you plan another great trip!

Samantha · Married on 11/12/2016

Donna from The Honeymoon Planner helped plan our honeymoon to the small island of Moorea in the South Pacific in November 2016. The trip was everything we dreamed it would be and so, so much more. She sent us a packet several weeks before with a detailed itinerary, details about the island & culture and directions for our many transfers. It was incredibly helpful with the multiple transfers that we had to make from planes to ferries to buses, everything flowed so well! The accommodations at the Hilton resort were excellent. Such a beautiful setting, not too crowded and we really enjoyed the extra privacy of having our own bungalow. Donna also helped us up with several top notch excursions to enjoy on our time on the island. The trip was truly fantastic and we only have her to thank as she was so patient with us during the planning process, she pieced everything together that we needed. She gave us the the honeymoon of our dreams and we would highly recommend her to our closest friends or family members!

Sent on 03/08/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your honeymoon plans! I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping you plan your vacation. Although, I think this one will be hard to top! :-)

c.a. · Married on 11/06/2016

Excellent service, timely responses, considerate of economy and budget,

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you! We love to hear that you were happy with our services and look forward to helping you with all of your travel needs! :-)

Troy · Married on 10/28/2016

Cynthia,
    Troy and I can not thank you enough for helping us navigate our Honeymoon trip!!! Our Honeymoon was literally the most magical week of my life <3 After speaking to others at the resort we also realized what an amazing deal you were able to get for us so thank you for that as well! We will be using you in the future and passing your information along :) Thank you for everything!!

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you!!! The pleasure was all mine, I loved working with you both and look forward to working with you again! :-)

Brent · Married on 10/22/2016

Donna is great - as an event planner myself, I understand the complexities of planning events (honeymoons) for other people. Donna is first class all the way and recommended a variety of places/experiences that were truly great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time. I really enjoyed working with you both and would love the opportunity to plan your next vacation! :-)

Matt · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna is essential if you have ever wanted your dream vacation to come true! We never thought planning a week long honeymoon could be so easy and fun at the same time. From listening to the crashing waves on our porch to creating postcard worthy pictures, Donna helped us achieve our dreams while staying under budget. She makes the planning process stress free from the first phone call till the moment you get back home! She is highly recommended.

Sent on 01/16/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Matt! Loved working with you and Sarah and I'm happy you love St. Lucia as much as I do! I look forward to helping you with your travel plans in the future! :-)

Shannon · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna was excellent in helping us plan our honeymoon. She was flexible with changing plans, and was always speedy returning emails. She gave great advice on excursions, helped save us money when she could (even if the advice was better for us to book on our own). She then gave us a printed itinerary in book format, paper format, and a little gift bag with travel goodies. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/26/2017

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thanks Shannon! I loved working with you and Sam on such a cool destination! I look forward to helping you with your future travels. :-)

Cynthia · Married on 04/22/2016

The Honeymoon Planner is the best and only vendor to use for planning your honeymoon! Using the Honeymoon Planner puts the fun and assurance while removing the stress out of planning the honeymoon. Donna and Cynthia are the best! Thank you for everything!

The Honeymoon Planner's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!!! We look forward to helping you with any future travel plans! :-)