The Homestead at Cloudland Station Reviews

17 Reviews for The Homestead at Cloudland Station

• Jade

Jade · Married on 10/27/2018

so freaking beautiful

This place was the first place we toured and we booked by the end of the day. The setting was perfect. The barn was what i wanted. I loved that i could make it however i wanted it. Ramey was a DREAM to work with. The literal best. My day was perfect. It rained up until my ceremony the the wet wood of the barn literally made my pictures pop. IT was the best day ever. Couldnt recommend enough!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Abby · Married on 10/07/2017

I had my dream wedding at The Homestead in early October. First all, the venue is absolutely Gorgeous! It was everything I wanted and more. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the venue was. The mountains, lake and an italianate farm house backdrop were just perfect for our style. The venue itself is so pretty that you hardly have to think much about additional decorations. It had a wide variety of places to take photos and to have the ceremony/reception. John and Ramey were very helpful and made our day run smooth. I highly recommend The Homestead for any occasion. Thank you John and Ramey for being so accommodating and working with me.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Mir · Married on 09/15/2017

My cousin got married here! beautiful location, wonderful people!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Paige · Married on 05/21/2016

Everyone especially Abby and Frankie were wonderful to work with! People are still telling me how beautiful the venue was. You can literally go here and not put down one decoration and it still be the most beautiful Wedding you've ever been too. If I could do it all over again I would absolutely choose this venue, and the people from the venue that helped me 1000 times over.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Allison · Married on 05/07/2016

The Homestead is the most beautiful venue we saw in the Chattanooga area - from the ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner in the barn and a dancing tent on the lawn. Our guests are still talking about how it was the most perfect place that they had ever been for a wedding.

And for us, the team (especially Abby) was warm, welcoming, and so professional. Could not recommend more highly.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/02/2016

The Homestead at Cloudland Station provided us with the perfect scenery for our April 30 wedding. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and responded promptly to any questions or concerns. The crew onsite made sure everything was set up the day of the rehearsal/wedding. Lovely venue!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Maureen · Married on 07/25/2015

Such a great location...very pretty and we used both the barn and the front lawn. The staff is very easy to work with, and they made sure all of our vendors were accommodated as well. There are so many opportunities for great wedding photos both indoors and out.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

LOVE the Homestead! It's so charming and unique, but completely customizable. The staff, location, and style of this venue is truly unmatched. Our wedding day was an absolute fairytale.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

The venue is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The staff was very helpful! Definitely recommend The Homestead!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Trisha · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my wedding and reception here two weeks ago and it was beyond everything I had hoped for!! The place itself is Ridiculously perfect, but the people make just as much of a difference. Everyone at Cloudland was so helpful and delivered on all of the promises made. I would FOR SURE recommend The Homestead at Cloudland Station to anyone looking for the perfect outside wedding venue!! And it makes for some pretty phenomenal pictures too ;)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Trisha · Married on 09/20/2014

It was the most beautiful place for a wedding...I could not have asked for more!!!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/13/2014

A beautiful location for a wedding with multiple location choices for ceremony!! Wonderful people to work with as well.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Allyson · Married on 04/04/2014

We had our wedding at the Homeland at Cloudland Station, and we are so glad we did! Not only was the venue beautiful, but the staff was amazing and so accommodating! Tom and I truly felt at home, making the day even more special. The barn, the main house, and the grounds are stunning, and our pictures turned out beautifully due to the gorgeous backdrop we were lucky enough to have.

I highly recommend the Station as a wedding venue or for anything else.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Savannah · Married on 05/12/2017

I am SO excited to be married here. The grounds are lovely, the staff in amazing, and the environment is all around magical. I cannot wait.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Katie · Married on 04/18/2015

I loved my wedding and this was the perfect venue. I live an hour away so I booked the cottage for my bridesmaids and I to stay in and it was great. There are so many picture perfect places there and the staff is very helpful.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Bethany · Married on 10/04/2014

4.2
      3.5

The venue was beautiful and our wedding was perfect. At times, it was difficult to get in touch with the venue and I often ended up texting the owner with questions (which I hated to do on his personal phone). The price also seemed higher than expected, but we were willing to pay for such a beautiful location that could accommodate our larger group.

Sent on 07/19/2015

3.4
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

The setting for the Homestead at Cloundland Station is spectacular and just what we were looking for. The facilities are wonderful. They were very accommodating when we wanted to come by or bring one of the vendors by. It was a little frustrating when I received a call Thursday before the wedding about where I wanted to tables to be set up in the barn when the setting up the tables had been scheduled for Friday, & I had to run out there with no notice. They had changed the day because it was more convenient for their staff to move tables & chairs on Thursday. I would have appreciated more notice. The parking was an issue for me, and I would have golf carts shuttle guests from their cars to the barn if I were doing another event there. Overall it was a lovely reception!

Sent on 05/12/2016