The Holly Vault Reviews

5 Reviews for The Holly Vault

• Alisha

Alisha Sidebottom · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Finding the Vault was a dream, Adam and I could not be more thrilled! Working with Cari has be so smooth and delightful every step of the planning process! Thank you!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect venue!!

My fiance and I knew instantly we wanted to book this venue! We have loved working with Cari and she is so genuine and quick to respond!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jeannie · Married on 09/16/2017

We utilized the Vault for a bridal shower. The team were professional, but kind and approachable. They helped us with all of the details. It was a beautiful and enjoyable experience.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Karlee · Married on 06/10/2017

Cari, Beth, Vince and the rest of the staff at The Holly Vault are amazing. Not only is their venue one of a kind, they are amazing people to work with. Beyond helpful, kind and a lot of fun. They helped make my wedding day one of the best days of my life. I wish I had more events that I could book with them because of how great they're to work with.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Amy · Married on 10/13/2018

Something Different and Unique

I stumbled upon The Holly Vault on a wedding website. It was a totally random location but well worth it. On our first visit, we were greeted by the owner Cari with a cup of coffee. She was very easy to talk to and you often work with her a lot. The venue was unique with all of the antiques collected by Cari throughout the years. I thought it was really nice that you could use pretty much whatever was in the venue as your own decor including their farm tables. As we continued to work with the Holly Vault, more opportunities came up. The Holly Vault offers wedding ceremonies to take place in the alley across the street, at their Air BNB garden, or inside the venue. My husband and I got married in Battle Alley. It was so different but risky considering it was in October, We had a perfect fall day and to top it off a train rolled through as we said I DO. Another nice feature is that the reception area has a garage door that we used to for our food truck as our late night snack. Overall, we were very happy with our decision and received many compliments.

Sent on 11/14/2018