The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel Reviews

The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel 1
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience overall

Super fast response time! Very flexible and easy to work with. Fantastic venue that provides everything- and has multiple bathrooms, both inside and outside. Guests located it easily. Everything went so well!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Jeff & Mona · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly recommend

This venue is gorgeous inside and has so much history. Jessica is a dedicated professional who genuinely loves event planning, and each couple's unique story. She is reliably available and has excellent suggestions. Her chapel music for weddings is great too! Our experience was smoothly planned & executed with zero stress -- she even reminds family where to stand and what to do if needed. What an amazing venue & coordinator! Everyone loved this venue, from our non-denominational guests to our Lutheran & Catholic & Methodist guests! Very highly recommend this venue & Jessica too.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • AMANDA

AMANDA · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Day

Jessica went above and beyond to ensure everything was perfect.
    This location is so beautiful and honestly, everyone is still talking about how stunning our ceremony was.. Priced reasonably, and just a beautiful place to get married

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jillian · Married on 02/16/2019

I may be biased...

So, full disclosure, I am the sister of the coordinator on staff at Andrews, Jessica. That said, the chapel was gorgeous, the rehearsal was easy peasy, and my day went flawlessly! Can't recommend enough.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Madge · Married on 02/09/2019

Unbelievable Experience

My daughter and now son-in-law wanted to have their wedding and reception all at the hotel in Dunedin, but we stumbled upon Andrews Chapel and we all fell in love with it . . . as did our guests on the wedding day. The Chapel is absolutely beautiful and has so much history. After the wedding our guests could not stop talking about the chapel and how it made the day! We rented the Jolley Trolley to transport guests to and from the hotel and we were able to purchase a brick for the chapel walkway commemorating the marriage. It was such a unique and wonderful experience. The chapel was enchanting and so was the coordinator, Jessica Nelson. When we wandered into the chapel almost a year before the wedding, she gave us the history of the church, played some music options, and walked us through a ceremony. She had all of us in tears. We booked that day! After that, Jessica handled everything to perfection. I never worried once about the ceremony or music because I knew she was a professional and would get everything right . . .and she did. Jessica was a delight to work with. She was always responsive and helped with any special requests. Among many other things, she provided our program designer with an illustration of the church and the programs turned out great. She coordinated the rehearsal the night before the wedding and walked everyone through their roles with such ease. Because of the way she treated us and her propensity to go above and beyond, by the end of the wedding, we considered Jessica a friend. It was all perfect and memorable.

Sent on 02/20/2019

Mary Jane · Married on 01/25/2019

Magical Marriage

We just celebrated my daughter's wedding ceremony this past Friday, January 25, and I cannot say enough about what a wonderful venue this is and Jessica Nelson's undivided attention to detail, care, support, and the comfort level she provides to make you feel all is going to be fine. When she played a bit of the music my daughter had chosen for her entry into the chapel walking down the aisle, I got goosebumps; not just because of the piece itself but the acoustics surrounded you. She had so many choices for decor, pew arrangements, etc., it was truly a one stop planning experience. Everyone who came to the wedding was in awe and the chapel I might say, even complimented my daughter's gown. When my daughter chose this place after a unfortunate encounter with my parish church, she found the chapel online and visited on the only day she was off which happened to be a day Jessica would be on the grounds, which by the way has pavers with the names of couples who have married there. The rest is history - my daughter is married and has nothing but a wonderful memory to run through her mind over and over again, and so will we, her parents, and all the guests who attended.

Sent on 01/27/2019
    The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel 2

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect place

I had my wedding here November 2019. Jessica was amazing to work with and helped every step of the way. Everything was perfect! The inside ans outside of this venue is the cutest and pictures very well. Loved it!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Shannon · Married on 03/10/2018

I’ve wanted to get married at the chapel since I was in elementary school. We booked it nearly two years in advance! The most compliments we received from our wedding was about the chapel. It was everything I ever wanted for my wedding ceremony. I went back and forth with people about the décor because I couldn’t imagine wanting to cover up the natural beauty in the chapel. Jessica is the coordinator there and I felt 100% comfortable turning my wedding over to her. She is so sweet and just the absolute best! She helped with telling everyone where they needed and when and even had our guests shut off their phones during the ceremony which was a surprise to both my husband and I since we hadn’t planned on doing an unplugged ceremony, but we are so happy she did! I wish I could have had Jessica with me throughout my entire wedding planning process because she made me feel so calm and comfortable with every detail!

Sent on 05/20/2018

The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel's reply:

Awww! So glad your BIG day was all you had hoped it would be Shannon! I would love to add your favorite wedding day photo to our FB couples page, just e it over to me when you get a chance. Many Thanks & Congrats Mrs Gerber!! : )

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

The chapel, and especially Jessica.. are absolutely amazing!!! It was the most beautiful, intimate and personal ceremony.. just what I wanted. Jessica is so amazing, easygoing, professional and kind coordinator. She didn’t allow me to worry about a thing! I wish I could do it all over..thank you!

Sent on 02/23/2018

dalene · Married on 12/03/2017

If you have been searching for the perfect wedding venue; someplace less solemn than a regular church but more serious than a hotel or the beach; you can stop looking, this is it. Andrews Memorial Chapel is absolutely perfect in its imperfection – it is a slightly quirky hidden gem of a chapel with a ton of history behind it, and is the most gorgeous setting in which to exchange vows – it looks just like a church is supposed to look! We were searching for something more “spiritual” than the hotel we had booked, but were at a loss since we don’t belong to a church. Our officiant (Michael DeArruda – look him up!) suggested the chapel, and we fell in love with it the moment we stepped inside. While the building itself is beautiful, it is the chapel coordinator Jessica that is the heart of the place. She is efficient and helpful and so fun – be sure to ask about her DJ persona! :-) Just put yourself in her hands, and everything will work out perfectly.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Joelle · Married on 04/08/2017

If you are looking for a romantic, classy venue to be married look no further. And as an added bonus you get the amazing services of Jessica Nelson, who is truly the most amazing wedding coordinator. She was a rock when a few weeks before the wedding we had a minor snafu, but she swooped in and saved the day. The chapel is so amazing you really don't have to decorate much. Our guests were in awe of this place and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Vivian · Married on 02/18/2017

We absolutely LOVED this chapel. It is absolutely gorgeous and we got some of the most amazing pictures for our wedding. We had a small group and rented it for 2 hours. I can not say enough about Jessica and how wonderful she was to work with. I would suggest this chapel to anyone looking for a beautiful location and some unique character and charm.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Cait · Married on 02/04/2017

Very easy people to work with and the venue was beautiful.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Carla · Married on 11/25/2016

This is the best! The chapel is beautiful and provides amazing photo ops. Jessica was very helpful and accommodating. I was a little nervous since this was a destination wedding, but everything worked out perfectly! The pictures for the chapel do not do it justice. I am very pleased with how my wedding turned out.

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Sara822

Sara · Married on 10/20/2016

My husband and I are so happy we picked Andrews Chapel. Not only was it the perfect size for our small, intimate wedding, it was wonderful to have Jessica (chapel coordinator) help with our details and make sure things ran smoothly. She is truly professional and is so experienced you can trust her to help with the details that are easily overlooked, especially by a first time bride. Also, the photo opportunities are really varied for a relatively small building. Our pictures are awesome!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

Jessica with Andrews Memorial Chapel was amazing! She did a wonderful job coordinating everything and helping us plan the ceremony. I even had a back drop for the altar that she helped us hang (it was a bit cumbersome!). She did a fantastic job with the music and let us know the plan every step of the way. I can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Lonna · Married on 05/20/2016

This is the most charming and beautiful chapel! Our guests loved the venue! Parking is not an issue, although when you first go to look at the chapel you will wonder. All of the guests did not mind the parking arrangement at all. Everything was easy! Jessica is super fun and easy going. She works hard to make your day exactly what you want! She even had body tape and safety pins! Jessica is incredible! Our officiant, family, friends, and us... The new mr and Mrs couldn't have found a better more charming place! Pictures are incredible here!

Sent on 05/27/2016

The chapel was amazing! It had the perfect vibe that meshed with our personalities perfectly! Jessica made sure that everything went off on time and that we were happy. She was amazing! jessica helped in making our day memorable, we will be returning every year on our anniversary to relive the magic.

Sent on 03/20/2016

One magical gal made all our ceremony dreams come true !!!!!! JESSICA !!!!!!! she was so amazing to us :) Jessica went above and beyond to secure our wedding date with us. The chapel is incredibly beautiful and full of history. My husband and I were so excited about our wedding , but above all our marriage. The first time we walked in the chapel , we knew this is where we would start our marriage. Thank you so much Jessica :)
    - Deanna and Roque McMaugh

Sent on 02/24/2016

What a beautiful little Chapel. This place was built in the 1880's and has a definite historic feel. I could not be happier with the way my Wedding turned out! Thank you all soo much!

Sent on 01/18/2016

meghan · Married on 10/31/2015

St. Andrew's Memorial Chapel in delightful Dunedin is the perfect spot for weddings big and small! Being my husband and I's second weddings, we wanted a very small intimate wedding, with a very small guest list. They were able to accommodate us for exactly what we wanted. Jessica Nelson was extremely helpful, prompt, and professional. The chapel has so much history and feels so quaint. Everything was perfect, and I highly recommend this chapel.

Sent on 03/06/2015
  • MrsRizzle620

Shannon · Married on 10/23/2015

Jessica was phenomenal. She helped us out a lot with vendor recommendations and flexibility with our date especially when our old venue dipped out and stole our money. Beautiful chapel didn't need much decor; the architecture alone was the beauty. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who asks.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

The Historic Andrews Memorial Chapel was absolutely perfect for our wedding! It's so beautiful and such a special and unique building - fantastic for photos. The Chapel Coordinator, Jessica Nelson, was helpful throughout the entire process and made both the rehearsal and the ceremony run smoothly and go off without a hitch. Jessica is extremely detailed and is so experienced with coordinating ceremonies within the chapel that everything just flows perfectly - no stress at all. Plus she's a joy to be around and you can tell that each wedding means something to her. There's something special about getting married in a historic chapel (127+ years old), and it's an absolutely gorgeous building. So glad that we were able to have our wedding there!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Debbie · Married on 10/17/2015

A great location for a wedding! The chapel is absolutely beautiful and the grounds provide a perfect backdrop for pictures. Jessica Nelson did a wonderful job as coordinator for the historic chapel. She was so helpful with the rehearsal and the ceremony.

Sent on 11/10/2015

I always dreamed of getting married in a small chapel and Andrews Memorial Chapel did not disappoint! The architecture is stunning. When my (now) husband and I walked in for our tour we just knew right away that this was where we wanted to get married. Jessica (the chapel coordinator) was always very responsive and helpful when I would email her. I loved that we were able to upload our own music playlist to play before and during the ceremony.

Sent on 10/02/2015