The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens Reviews

115 | Catoosa, OK

115 Reviews for The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens

Katie Smith 路 Married on 12/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

From the time that Candace took ownership of The Hidden Porch in January she has been nothing short of amazing. She was always so quick to answer any of my questions. She was so helpful during my entire planning process. I live out of state and was willing to help me find the best vendors so i'd have the best experience so our day would flow effortlessly. She was so helpful when it came to the day from helping set up decorations with family to serving dinner to my guests. She was absolutely phenomenal. The venue itself is so beautiful you don't even need decor. You have the option of an indoor ceremony or outside; both being equally beautiful. I one thousand percent recommend her and her beautiful venue for your very special day!!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Cara

Cara Carney 路 Married on 10/27/2019

Excellent venue

The Hidden Porch was such an amazing venue. I was immediately drawn to it because it鈥檚 already decorated and had so much charm. Candace was amazing to work with and she was always very easy to get ahold of if I had any questions or concerns. She even fit us in last minute to do my engagement pictures at the venue. Would highly recommend this place! 馃憤馃徏

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany 路 Married on 10/15/2019

Wedding at Hidden Porch

The hidden porch was absolutely beautiful! We loved every bit of our wedding there. It鈥檚 definitely a fairy tale wedding type of place with all the sparkling lights. And the owner was amazing to work with. She answered all the questions I had and was flexible with me when I made a mistake.

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Jaylynn

Jaylynn Bird 路 Married on 06/29/2019

JayBird Photography Loves the Hidden Porch

We have photographed weddings here for the past few years, and we love the Hidden Porch! We love that you can do an indoor or outdoor ceremony, they have the option to close off reception area while still enjoying the view and no matter what season, the venue is stunningly gorgeous. both at night (lit up) and during the day! LOTS OF SHADE & BREEZE TOO!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Heather 路 Married on 04/14/2018

We absolutely loved the venue and the price was excellent! The only criticism I have is the catering. We had the potato bar and the guests complained the food was cold.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Heather 路 Married on 04/13/2018

We absolutely loved this venue and the price was excellent! The only complaint I have is the catering. We had the potato bar and the guest complained that the food was cold.

Sent on 05/29/2018

The Hidden Porch Wedding Chapel and Gardens's reply:

I鈥檓 so sorry Heather. I was unable to do the catering. That will not happen again :(

Jeanie 路 Married on 01/18/2018

The Hidden Porch is a gorgeous venue! The thousands of lights, landscaping & chapel will be the perfect backdrop to a beautiful wedding. Susan is also beyond helpful & a sweetheart. This is the nicest venue in my opinion and no one can come close to their price.

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • EverAfter1104

Nicole 路 Married on 11/04/2017

If you are considering the hidden porch - just do it. Seriously, this venue is incredible. Susan was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process! Everyone was just blown away with how beautiful the entire place is, from the chapel to the reception area! All of the beautiful details and upkeep they do to the place make decorating this place a breeze (and affordable!).

It was like stepping into our own little fairy tale. We will always be so thankful for this beautiful place and the wonderful owners.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Andrew 路 Married on 10/08/2017

Fantastic location and was very popular with our guests. We visited many different venues in the area, and are very happy with the responses we received from the owners. Highly recommend this location for its beauty and unique qualities. Perfect for any wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2017

David 路 Married on 10/01/2017

Loved the environment beautiful had a wonderful experience

Sent on 10/03/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Susan and Melinda were amazing to work with! Anytime I wanted to go out to visit the venue all I had to do was email Susan. Melinda was a big help to my family getting everything set up. Everybody talked how beautiful the grounds were and how relaxed the atmosphere was Even got some ideas on how to landscape their own yards. I would recommend this place to anybody looking for a wedding venue. Thank you for a perfect wedding venue to start our forever!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Thank you Stephanie!!!

Samantha 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Great place to have a wedding! They helped make my day greater than my dreams could of ever imagined!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Mariah 路 Married on 09/15/2017

I love Susan and The Hidden Porch team! She went above and beyond making THE day the best. Always quickly responds with help (even to those 10:30pm texts!). The Hidden Porch was gorgeous and was the perfect spot for our wedding day. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT SUSAN'S CATERING. I am STILL hearing people talk about how awesome the food was!! She helped us customize every detail, and even made me my special own mashed potato bowl. She is the sweetest! Pick The Hidden Porch, you will be in love!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Thank you Mariah!

Anita 路 Married on 07/22/2017

Words can't describe how delighted we were with The Hidden Porch Venue and staff. Susan was so helpful and made everything seem so easy. It's a beautiful place and everyone had a wonderful time! The catering was delicious and the atmosphere made my son's wedding even more special. If you are looking for a beautiful venue that will make everyone smile this is the place. It's absolutely fabulous; offering a reasonable venue for a wedding or other special event. I highly recommended the Hidden Porch. I would definitely book with them again.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tony 路 Married on 06/22/2017

Susan was flexible and very accommodating. We live 4 hours from the venue and due to work requirements it was difficult to arrange times to meet with Susan. She made it very clear she was there for us and worked her schedule around ours. She was always available for questions and shared best practices from her experiences. The venue was exceptional and the entire staff was professional and inviting. Thank you for a great experience. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Cindi 路 Married on 05/13/2017

The Hidden Porch helped make my daughter's wedding day perfect! The venue is beautiful beyond compare and the owner's were so nice, helpful, and quick to respond to all of our questions. I highly recommend The Hidden Porch - our experience with this vendor was fantastic!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Amy 路 Married on 05/06/2017

We loved the venue it was simply amazing! And so accommodating!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Brooke 路 Married on 04/08/2017

the venue was beautiful for my wedding

Sent on 04/12/2017

Jan 路 Married on 03/25/2017

My son and daughter in law got married there. The venue was beautiful!!!! The staff were very helpful. It was chilly and they brought out heaters. They were very accommodating with our rehearsal dinner. Would definitely use them again. if another child gets married. :)

Sent on 04/11/2017

Crystal 路 Married on 03/11/2017

Had an amazing wedding here. It is so beautiful. I need to decorate much...it has so much beauty all on its own. Being in Oklahoma and not knowing what weather will do, it is perfect place. Inside or outside weddings. Reception is outside but covered to block wind. We happened to pick the coldest day possible in March but is was still perfect.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Kaley 路 Married on 01/01/2017

This Chapel is just absolutely STUNNING. My wedding was on a cold January afternoon and even with having the pavilion outside, the drapes they provide lock so much heat in and not one cold breeze came through. By the middle of the dancing people actually were going outside to cool off. My point is this venue is for any season, any time, and any couple who is ready to get married at one of the best quaint locations in Oklahoma! Amazing management who are willing to step in at any moment if needed. All of the guests were so amazed by the venue and it truly was a perfect day! Thank you Hidden Porch ??

Sent on 01/13/2017

Daniele 路 Married on 12/31/2016

GREAT PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING ON NEW YEARS EVE! GREAT STAFF TO WORK WITH, THEY MADE OUR DAY STRESS FREE DAY! THANK YOU SUSAN!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Stephanie 路 Married on 12/21/2016

Our wedding at the Hidden Porch was beyond beautiful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! The venue is already beautifully decorated, so I only had to worry about table decorations!
    Susan is so patient & takes the time to make sure you're taken care of. If I had to change anything about my wedding, I wouldn't dare change the venue! 100% satisfied.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • Adrienne

Adrienne 路 Married on 11/12/2016

I can't not wait to get married here! My fiance and I have toured this beautiful location. I was shocked at the simple elegance of the place. This was the perfect place for us. We fell in love with it.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Ethan 路 Married on 10/16/2016

Overall it was the perfect venue for us! All our guests raved about how beautiful it was. The atmosphere of the entire venue created the most magical wedding day setting!! Highly recommend this venue for anyone who is looking at a guest number between 100-320!

Plan on splitting your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner into two days, and you may need to give a short runthrough the day of your wedding - all rehearsals are on thursday nights due to the amount of weddings they schedule. We did this and it turned out great!

Sent on 10/18/2016