The Heirloom Company Reviews

6 | Maplesville, AL

6 Reviews for The Heirloom Company

Laura DiBenedetto · Married on 06/09/2018

Great to work with

Brooke and Rikki are wonderful people that really made me laugh and enjoy our wedding when everything was stressful and hard. They not only take beautiful pictures that make you remember the great time you had, but they make lasting impressions and really capture the love in the moment.

• Jessi

Jessi Nystrom · Married on 04/07/2018

Insanely impressed

The representatives at Heirloom were absolutely professional, super responsive even before the event, and helpful in every way. The knew exactly what I was going for with my wedding pics, and I am so insanely impressed with how the photos came out. I highly recommend this company to anyone! You'll not have to worry about a thing on your big day because they will take care of it all!

• Amanda

Amanda Straight · Married on 12/15/2017

Beautiful Work

Brooke and Rikki were absolutely amazing! They gave us amazing direction since this was our very first session. They have great eyes to see the perfect photo opportunities and are extremely fast at getting the photos edited and posted. I cant wait to book more sessions with them!!

• Hannah

Hannah Herrington · Married on 11/04/2017

My new best friend!

Brooke did amazing on my wedding. It was a budget wedding, but it didn’t look like it. Apparently, this kind of thing is her speciality! She also treated me like family from day one, and in the end I️ would like to think we are family like family now. I️ couldn’t of imagined anything better, I️ couldn’t of asked anyone better to plan it, if you’re reading this then you’re in the right place. Don’t second guess yourself... contact Brooke. She will save you money in the long run and tons of unwanted headaches. Plus you end up with a lifelong friend.

• Brittney

Brittney Morrison · Married on 08/26/2017

Great service

Greatly exceeded expectations and did NOT look like a wedding with our small budget. Love her selection of decor and the possibilities are endless!

• Dustin

Dustin Wactor · Married on 01/21/2017

Rock stars

Honestly, Brooke and her team at The Heirloom Co are ROCK STARS!!! BOOK HER!!! Brooke is so easy to work with, from engagement pics to decor to cleanup for the wedding she handled everything for us. Cannot express how perfect our night was and we owe it all to Brooke and her team!