The Heights Villa Reviews

The Heights Villa 2
The Heights Villa 3

Lisa Eureste · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Lovely for all events!

I always recommend this venue to friends and family. I've had my daughter's birthday party here multiple times. My sister had her wedding here and my niece had her quince at The Heights Villa. We always have a fabulous time and can't give the venue and their staff enough compliments. Kudos!

Rogelio Miranda · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Must see venue!

If you are looking for a all in one, stress free venue.. look no further! The Heights Villa staff is wonderful! They are very helpful in any questions that I may have and their team is very accommodating on the big day! They have a selection of proffesional vendors in house for us to choose from making the planning process simpler. Kathy, Lesley, Katie and the rest of their team are amazing!

Susan T · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Wonderful ambiance all around!

I've attended several events at The Heights Villa. The venue itself is simply exquisite and the service provided by the owners and staff is second to none. Wonderful ambiance all around! Definitely one of my favorites!

• Elan

Elan Fontenot · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Customer Service

Picture Perfect Venue and Excellent Customer Service! They have 2 beautiful ballrooms to choose from and they include so many things with the rental. Linens, Centerpieces, Cake Stands and Uplighting...Oh My! They even have an in house florist so that you can minimize outside vendors appointments. ❤️

The Heights Villa 4
    The Heights Villa 5
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee Slaughter · Married on 09/19/2018

Quality service with a beautiful venue.

Quality service with a beautiful venue. The owners of this venue go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need to make your event special and memorable. They have such a good eye for detail and will remember all the little things that you might forget about having or doing. I highly recommend this venue whether it’s a quinceanera, costume ball, graduation party, or the most spectacular wedding ever, this is the place to be!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Alexis · Married on 04/14/2018

We absolutely love Cathy and Brendan!!! They are an awesome bunch and will take care of you just like family! If you are looking for a venue that offers great service who personalizes their guests, this is the place for you. Their patios are like none other in the Houston area. The walkway leading towards the back patio will make you feel like you’re in another country. This venue is down right beautiful and they are so accommodating. The day of our wedding was fabulous thanks to Lesley who helped throughout the entire night; she’s simply fabulous!! Jamie is so responsive and won’t let you believe you’re in the planning process alone as she reminds you of things that you might have forgotten. They walk you through the entire planning process. You won’t be sorry with trusting them to hold your event! The Vara’s are a part of THV family for life!

The Heights Villa 6
    Sent on 04/28/2018

Alison · Married on 04/08/2018

The Gowings are a joy to work with and their venue was like a dream! If I could do it all over (which I would because it was the best day of our life) I would chose The Heights Villa every time. Our wedding went SO smoothly and everyone had a blast! All of the staff at the venue were more than helpful, kind and a pleasure to work with. I will always look back with nothing but love and joy. No regrets and not a single problem! It was so fun picking through all of their decoration options and they really made the experience a wonderful memory. Thank you SO much. Oh, I forgot, the photo booth was a blast and we used one of their preferred caterers (Bailey Conner's) and all of our guests were blown away. Everything was on point and clean and beautiful.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Elena · Married on 10/21/2017

The Heights Villa was so amazing!!! My daughters Quinceañera was in the grand ballroom. The event was magical and breath taking. Cathy, Brendan and Jaime were very attentive and went above and beyond. Thank you so much for making my daughters evening unforgettable and one of a kind. We got so many compliments about the event afterwards from our guests. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2017

melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

The Heights Villa was a beautiful venue!! From my initial phone call to the end of the night the entire staff was great. Kathy, Brendan and Leslie were always great points of contact. This venue showed flexibility as this was the weekend before the hurricane. The décor has endless possibilities. The catering from the preferred vendor list, Fajita WIllie's" was amazing. The bar service was top notch and add on's like the photobooth were a hit. If I were to have any other event. This is the place I will be coming too. It's got all the bells and whistles!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Connie Paulino · Married on 07/23/2017

Awesome venue

Would highly recommend this venue!

briana · Married on 07/01/2017

WOW!!!! The Heights Villa was so amazing!!! We got married july 1 and was blown away!! We used the grand ballroom and it was magical!! The whole staff was attentive and nice to all of our guests. They went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier with our wedding day. Thank you to everyone that helps make our day so special and an event that we will never forget. I highly recommend bride's book with them!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

The Heights Villa is a gorgeous venue in an amazing location. My husband and I got married on June 24, 2017 in the ballroom. We had 150 guests. The venue can fit any budget/vision. They have so many options. The venue has EVERYTHING on site. This made planning a breeze. You can add any individual items to your package (we added an extra hour and the photo booth). Leslie is awesome! She's professional and patient and worked hard to ensure every detail of our wedding was perfect. We used the on site florist, Shelley. She's very talented. The flowers were reasonably priced and it was one less thing to worry about. They even saved me money by offering non-floral centerpieces at no cost. Linens are included in rental cost and there is an entire room of choices! Anything you want- they can accommodate! Take advantage of the bridal/groom suite. They are huge and beautiful. It made the hours before the wedding fun and enjoyable. We used their preferred caterer- City View. I highly recommend them! Our guests haven't stopped raving about our wedding. We are so thankful for The Heights Villa. Thank you for the wedding of our dreams! We couldn't be happier with our experience.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/11/2017

The location of the venue was great, as there are many affordable/nice places in The Heights to get married. We used the all inclusive package, which made coordinating the wedding (without a wedding coordinator) a lot easier. It's a good value compared to other wedding venues (though all weddings are expensive!). Everything ran smoothly, the owners and staff were on site and helpful during the ceremony/reception, and our guests had a great time.

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Chels!

Chelsea · Married on 11/05/2016

My wedding is not until November 5, 2016 but so far, The Heights Villa has been a tremendous help! I remember calling them on a such short notice for a tour of the venue and they scheduled me in the next few hours. When I finally arrived, I loved the location and how it's hidden. Once inside, I fell in love with this place! Crazy thing about this is that it really is a one stop shop. This was the only place that I looked at. I JUST KNEW! They have things set up to where when you first walk in, it feels like you are about to attend a wedding when there is not even a wedding planned for that day! It's just the simple fact that they want you to get the feel of how your wedding would be. I also like how they have two ballrooms but each one is secluded from the other, so you won't have conflicts with guests arriving in the wrong section. I would suggest this place to anyone that is looking! Good luck!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Brett · Married on 10/14/2016

The Heights Villa is a phenomenal venue and we are so happy that we chose them for our wedding day. From day one and the tour we attended we felt like we were family - all of the staff and owners are super nice, helpful, and very experienced at helping put together a very classy and elegant wedding. Each and every one of the staff went above and beyond at every step along the way.

They were very responsive to any questions or concerns and were always ahead of the game for getting info to us before upcoming deadlines.

My wife and I could not be happier with our choice and are always going to look back and smile on our special day - and we know that the heights villa staff were instrumental in making it the perfect wedding. Big thank you to Cathy, Brendan, Collin, Leslie, Shelley, Jamie and everyone else in our Heights Villa family.

Look no further if you want to have an amazing wedding in the Houston, TX area - you will not find a better venue with such an amazing team to help you through every step and decision along the way.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Alejandra · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband Brett and I were married at The Heights Villa last month and had both, ceremony and reception there. We had the best experience and the most beautiful evening wedding there!
    From the beginning, the communication with everyone at the venue was great! Jamie and Leslie are extremely thorough and detail oriented. Cathy, Brendan and Collin treated us like family from the beginning. Shelly (who did all the flower arrangements, bouquets, etc) was extremely sweet, helpful, and talented.
    They all saw our vision from the beginning; as we wanted a candle lit, romantic evening wedding and they asked us to trust them to set up for us the day of and...we did! BEST DECISION EVER! The place was just beautifully arranged and they even gifted us huge, beautiful flower arrangements for the stage that evening. The day of the wedding, Cathy, Shelly and Leslie were there helping us keep with the schedule and making sure everything was looking flawless. Collin commuted from Austin that day just to work our wedding and make sure all the last little details were aligned. I have to add - we did not hire a wedding coordinator or a day coordinator for our wedding and it wasn't Heights Villa's team responsibility to do all that they did. They just went out of their way to make sure we had an unforgettable wedding and for that, we are forever grateful. Other places we looked at, will not do more than is specified by the contract and any little bitty extra help would come with an extra charge. The Heights Villa was the complete opposite! This venue is beautiful and Heights Villa's team is the best you we could've ever found for our wedding. If you are looking for a place to have your wedding, I sincerely recommend you to go to one of their open houses and check this place out. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Joan · Married on 06/25/2016

This place is amazing and helped create such an amazing day for me and my now husband!! It's gorgeous. Our reception was in The Ballroom. (the smaller of the two rooms)

The staff is very responsive and very informative. They are always available to help and offer all kinds of suggestions. They really work hard to make your dream event come true. They're easy and fun to work with and are fantastic at giving ideas to make your day unique and feel like your own special day!

The Heights Villa is simply beautiful . . and made for some really great pictures.

We purchased the all-inclusive package which came with our choice of DJ. We just had to meet him/her and make a decision. We chose DJ Roy McQuade who did a phenomenal job picking fun songs that made the crowd get up and dance.

The Bridal Suite and Groom Suite are beautiful! During an open house of the Heights Villa we toured the facility and absolutely fell in love with the Bridal and Groom Suite. That is the moment we decided to have our wedding there. If only the price was in line with our own budget. After considering all extras you get with the all-inclusive package it did.

I was a little worried that the four hour rental would make me and my guests feel rushed. Luckily this was not the case. I had such a great time and enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you to everyone at the Heights Villa!

Sent on 06/29/2016

The Heights Villa's reply:

Joan, It was such a pleasure working with you and Tim. I am so happy that your wedding turned out to be everything you had hoped for! Best of luck to both of you. Thanks, Cathy

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I tied the knot on June 4th, 2016 at the Heights Villa. The Heights Villa exceeded my expectations in every way. I had the pleasure of working with Lesley and Jamie and they were always available to answer any questions I had and made sure I had everything in order prior to my big day. I was really impressed with the selection of decor that the Heights Villa had to offer. The venue had Chavari chairs and a large selection of table linens and centerpieces. The in house Florist was great to work with as well. The Heights Villa was truly an all inclusive venue and the recommended vendors were top of the line! I would also like to mention, I booked the Grand Ballrooom for the ceremony and reception. The staff at the Heights Villa turned the ballroom over so quickly for the reception, during my Cocktail Hour. I even saw the owners working to make sure things were done correctly. I highly recommend the Heights Villa. It is a beautiful venue with the most professional staff!

Sent on 11/28/2016
  • Shieva

Shieva · Married on 05/07/2016

My husband and I discovered The Heights Villa while researching venues within the 610 loop of Houston. Seeing as I am from the area and he is from Missouri but we live in Montrose we wanted a venue that would be within the city but also somewhere we could have both the wedding and reception. We really wanted our out of town guests to experience where we had built our home together without the stress of having to navigate Houston traffic.

After meeting with the staff and touring the facilities we knew that was the perfect venue for our wedding. We booked the all-inclusive package in the small ballroom for our wedding and reception. In my opinion, the Heights Villa all-inclusive packages are perfect designed to streamline the planning process. It led us to choosing an awesome DJ through LG Entertainment. As well as the perfect caterer, City View Catering, and cake vendor, Kelly Q's Cakes.

In addition the dreamy ballroom setting for the wedding and reception. The locations in and around the facilities made for some of the most amazing wedding photos. There are so many little gems within the grounds that our photographer had no trouble getting gorgeous shots. This really capped off our wedding experience with The Heights Villa.

Honestly, we could not have made a better decision by booking The Heights Villa when planning our wedding. Because of them we were able to host our dream wedding in a fabulous location that our guests have not stopped complimenting.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

We LOVED working with the staff at Heights Villa. We only had our reception there, in the Grand Ballroom, but was repeatedly told by guests that the reception venue was gorgeous. The main person we worked with was Lesley and she was great at helping us plan our special day! Heights Villa does not require that you work with any specific vendors, but gives you options if you want to use the ones that they suggest. We ended up going with the caterer, photographer and DJ that they suggested, which was wonderful cause they all work together on multiple weddings and new special things about the reception and timing. Plus, both our photographer and DJ had gotten married at Heights Villa!

We booked the venue about a year in advance. Heights Villa is very good about leaving you on your own to make your own choices, so if you like that sort of thing then this venue is for you!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Deanna · Married on 05/30/2015

It's been nearly 5 months since our wedding day, and I am just getting around to leaving reviews for my wedding vendors. Shame on me. No matter how late, The Heights Villa still deserves that I give them the necessary kudos. To add stress to the wedding planning process, we planned our wedding from Illinois and had no wedding planner. The Heights Villa made this process as easy as possible. I worked with Jamie, Lesley, and Cathy in preparation for the day. Everybody that I worked with was accommodating and very responsive. In the beginning, I was a little upset that there was a fee to use a caterer other than the preferred vendor. Honestly, after the event, I am so glad that we used the preferred caterer. The Heights Villa obviously and rightfully wants to make things as simple as possible for everybody. As the bride, having less to worry about the day of honestly makes the day enjoyable. The only complaint that I have is that the air condition wasn't quite keeping up with combating the heat. I was extremely happy with the venue otherwise. This venue and it's employees know what they are doing and make a beautiful wedding reception happen quite seamlessly.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Heather · Married on 02/14/2015

Beautiful place and sweet owners and staff!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Beautiful venue, excellent staff, attentive to details. Thank you for everything Heights villa!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Carlos · Married on 01/25/2014

The staff did a great job thru out the process and the day of the event. Loved it!!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/21/2013

Kathy, Brenden and Teresa were the best. The Heights Villa was created with everything in mind a bride and groom could ask for. The level of professionalism and great customer service was extremely appreciated. As a realtor and business owner in Houston I felt like I couldn't have created a better venue myself. My guests all agreed that it was a gorgeous and perfect location both aesthetically and geographically. I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 06/04/2014