The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants Reviews

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 4
The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 5

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutley Amazing!

My husband and I decided to do something super simple at last minute and Bill was there to make it perfect! He showed up extra early and accomadated my crazy kids interrupting every 3 seconds. Couldnt have asked for anyone better!

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 6
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Milena · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Bill was great! He made our ceremony so special!! It was everything we could of asked for. He made us laugh and cry during the ceremony. I would highly recommend him. Such a sweet person and so responsive to emails an Calls! Thank you so much for making our day so special and perfect!

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 7
    The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 8
    The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 9
    Sent on 05/08/2019

Amy · Married on 09/18/2018

Bill was amazing at communicating with us. He knew what to say and it fit perfect for us. Awesome for his accommodations for our rainy wedding day. Would recommend.

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 10
    Sent on 10/09/2018

Al · Married on 08/18/2018

Bill was wonderful! Everything we expected and so much more!

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants 11
    Sent on 10/10/2018

Alyssa & Marcellus · Married on 08/05/2017

Bill was fantastic as an officiant for our untraditional wedding! He was always reachable and very prompt. He was very pleasurable to speak with, and was so friendly to my family and friends during my ceremony. Bill was so accomodating for our location choice and was very flexible in scheduling. We greatly appreciate his services for this special time in our lives! Thank you so much Bill!

Sent on 04/26/2017

James · Married on 08/05/2017

Absolutely outstanding! We wanted a simple backyard wedding with friends and family. Bill listened to what we were looking for and the ceremony turned far better than we could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/19/2016

Bill was great to work with and got exactly what we were going for, for our ceremony. So nice to work with and very responsive. Added a fun personality to our ceremony to help relax my husband.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/25/2015

Pamela made our day extra special and really incorporated all the things that were really important to us. She sees to it that you are comfortable and at ease on your big day.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/23/2015

Pamela is the absolute best wedding officiant. She went out of her way to make sure we had the ceremony we wanted. She even came to the house to help us design the perfect ceremony. By the time our wedding day came we felt as if Pamela and her husband were family. I also suggest her husband, Bill, for ceremony music. They are just an amazing couple and will do whatever they have to to make sure you have the perfect day!

Sent on 11/09/2015

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you... we loved being a part of your wedding, We wish you many years of joy and happiness.

Miatta · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I had a non tradional wedding. We told our guests it was an engagement party and we later surprised them with a wedding. Pamela, our officiant was a huge part of making our wedding a success. We were able to design our wedding based upon our love story. Pamela walked us through various options in terms of her speech and we were able to come up with the perfect words that reflected who we are. She was able to tell our story, bring our families together and create something so special for us. We are deeply greatly for her willingness to participate in our wedding and even remained inconspicuous so our guests wouldn't catch on to what we were doing until the very last moment. Thank you Pamela for everything. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. My husband and I are forever greatful.

Sent on 09/10/2015

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure and an honor to know you and Jorddy and be a part of your wonderful wedding. I wish you a lifetime of blessings and joy!

I have to say, the best part of my wedding was definitely the ceremony. It was exactly how we pictured it. It wouldn't have been so wonderful if I didn't have Pam marry us. She was simply terrific! Not only did she listen to our wants and needs, but she came up with amazing ideas herself. She was able to take our ideas of our love story and nature references and put together an inspiring, touching, just simply amazing ceremony. She was a delight to work with and made herself available as we had crazy work schedules. She was very attentive and produced such a touching speech that got everyone teary-eyed but had lighter, laughing moments as well. I barely use the word perfect, but Pam's services were close to perfection. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a kind, caring, attentive, professional officiant. She really made my ceremony one of a kind!

Sent on 09/10/2015

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants's reply:

I truly enjoyed every minute of working with you both. It was an honor and a pleasure and your theme really did inspire me. I wish you a lifetime of joy and beauty. Please stay in touch and let me know how things are going.

Going into my wedding, I had only attended one wedding so I was very uninformed. When my wife and I approached Pam to officiate our wedding, it was, by far, one of the best decisions we made. We had a great in-person meeting and it gave us the chance to see who she was. We were thinking of just talking to her over the phone but we were very happy that we choose to meet her in person. She was so understanding of our wishes and asked details that, honestly, I had no idea were involved in a wedding. She would always ask if we wanted certain things and If I didn't know what it was, she was so understanding and told me what it was. She never made me feel unprepared but rather was very informative. She never pushed ideas on us and really wanted it to be our day. During our meeting, I told Pam that I am very bad at memorizing words and told her that she would, most likely, have to either repeat or speak slower when asking me to repeat my vows. When it came to that time on the wedding day, she spoke clear and slow and I did ask her to repeat herself and she did and it made me feel so relaxed that she didn't make a big deal out of it. Also, on the day of the wedding, I just thought I would just see her at the alter but she made it so much more personal, which I loved. She came to visit me and asked me how was I doing and asked if I needed anything, which was just amazing. I later found out that she actually spoke to my family and got to know everyone. I had no idea that she would go out of her way to do that. During our wedding, my wife and I were so nervous at points that we actually messed up our 'Blending Of The Sands' ceremony. We were supposed to wait for Pam to read a passage and we just poured the sand. Pam didn't even flinch and naturally guided us through the rest of our ceremony with such ease that our guests had no idea that it even happened. She has this unbelievable knack to make that moment so relaxing and comfortable. We had a vision for how our w

Sent on 09/12/2015

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review... you were so nice to write that. We wish you all things good in the year to come!

Donna · Married on 10/14/2014

Pam brings to a wedding a unique and very special blend of personal gifts that she is happy and excited to share with couples in love. She is not just an "officiant" by title, she is an officiant by calling in my eyes. She worked with us to provide exactly what we wanted and tailored the ceremony according to our wishes while at the same time adding her own surprisingly perfect touches. It was an amazing day and Pam was a huge part of that.

Sent on 09/17/2015

The Heart of the Matter - Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding remains special in our hearts.