The Headliners Band Reviews

The Headliners Band 5
The Headliners Band 6
The Headliners Band 7

Lindsay · Married on 11/22/2014

After searching South Florida high and low the perfect band, we came across The Headliners and knew they were the ones. In the months leading up to the event, Bob and his team were extremely responsive - always answering emails within 24 hours and making sure we felt at ease. The Headliners learned a few new songs upon our request including our first dance song. They continually sent through updated song lists for us to preview and took our concerns / questions seriously. Our party planner mentioned they were SUCH a pleasure to work with and she hopes to work with them again in the future.

The night of... oh gosh, what can we say? They know how to party and they know how to fuel a party!! No one sat down for a second - from oldies to new songs (yes... they even played some One Direction for us), they kept every up and dancing for hours. All the guests left that night talking about how amazing they were and how they've never seen / heard such an amazing band.

To The Headliners - thanks for making mine & Charlie's first night as Mr. & Mrs. Goldberg a night to remember. You guys KILLED IT!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Lori · Married on 11/02/2014

My daughter got married this past Sunday in Miami and I must say that the Headliners MADE the party. Their repertoire was varied and both the musicians and vocalists were exceptional. Bob Schilling, the bandleader was professional and super accommodating with special requests and the addition of a horn section and Latin vocalist was perfect for our needs.
    Dance floor was packed all night! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 11/02/2014

The Headliners MADE OUR NIGHT and were seriously the best wedding decision we made. Not only did they sound amazing, but their energy was incredible -- they had everyone dancing the entire night. Amazing song choices, knew exactly what to play when and to top it off, really fun, nice people. They were so great we ended up extending the party by another hour because people weren't ready to end the night. HIGHLY recommend - Bob is a pleasure to work with -- very responsive and professional. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Monica · Married on 10/25/2014

Bob and The Headliners Band is amazing! I can't express how fun our wedding was due to the show they put on. I've never seen a band perform as well as they did. They had the crowd dancing all night long! And when it was time for the party to come to an end the crowd was shouting "one more song" and they played one last dance hit. They are wonderful, do yourself a favor and hire them for your wedding or event. You will not be disappointed. They are worth every single penny! - The Walsh's

Sent on 11/03/2014

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

The Headliners were absolutely amazing! We had them play at our wedding last month in Orlando, and have received numerous compliments about how much our guests loved the band. They were also so helpful with our requests leading up to and the day of the wedding! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking for a really fun band for their wedding!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Shannon · Married on 07/19/2014

Headliners were absolutely amazing!! They played at our wedding, and kept the dance floor packed all night. Before the Bridal Party & Bride/Groom were introduced, they already had people on the dance floor! We have received SO many compliments from everyone saying they were truly the best wedding band they had ever heard. We loved them, and we hope one of our friends has them at their wedding soon so we can hear them again!! We highly recommend The Headliners!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Courtney · Married on 07/12/2014

We recently got married in Key West, Fl on July 12th, 2014 at the Ocean Key Resort and we had the Headliners band perform at our wedding. We are from Hoboken, NJ and we had not seen the band perform before and they absolutely blew us away at our wedding! They made our wedding very memorable as the entire dance floor was packed all night! They were BEYOND outstanding!!! Bob is extremely attentive and was always prompt and very helpful in answering my questions and concerns. He went above and beyond to accommodate us! They learned our first dance song, "I'm on top of the world" by Imagine Dragons and performed it perfectly! They play every single genre of music extremely well! They got the crowd dancing all night long and did it in a way that made the night flow perfectly! At the end of the night not only did my husband and I get on stage with the band and sing but our entire bridal party got up on stage as well to dance and sing to the guests! I cannot begin to explain that they are by far the most amazing band I have ever seen at any wedding. We have attended over 20 weddings in New York city and the surrounding areas and The Headliners did a better job than any other wedding band we have seen. We got so many compliments from all our friends and family about how wonderful the band was, how outstanding and talented they were. Thank you so much! The band members really know how to perform and put on a show! Not only that but they are all really nice people that are there for you! Thank you Headliners! You made our wedding the most spectacular night!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Christina · Married on 06/14/2014

When we started to plan our wedding, we prioritized finding an awesome band. We spent several days researching various bands in the South Florida area and could not be happier with our selection of The Headliners. It was an absolute pleasure working with Bob -- he was incredibly professional and friendly throughout the process of selecting our songs, discussing the timeline, and even learning a few new songs! The day of the wedding my husband and I couldn't wait until the reception to hear the Headliners live and we were blown away! We knew from their first couple songs that we had made a fantastic choice. Our party *did not leave the dance floor* until we closed out the night around midnight. Two weeks later -- our guests are still talking about our band! They were that memorable. Every song they played sounded just like the original. They read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor packed. The energy in the room was unbelievable thanks to their performance. We are so grateful to the Headliners team for making our wedding the most spectacular night!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Elyssa · Married on 05/24/2014

I could not have asked for a better band to perform at our wedding at the Breakers. The Headliners were so easy to coordinate with and I knew going in to the wedding that Bob Shilling knew exactly what I wanted. When we got into the Circle Ballroom, we were blown away. Bob and his team were so animated and had fabulous voices. Throughout the night they had everyone up and dancing! They had to play instrumental songs during dinner just to get people to sit down and eat! There were times during the night that I found myself just watching them as they performed. It was like having a free concert, but they made sure to keep it personal and all about my husband and I. At the end they even brought my husband and I on stage, which was so much fun. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2014

S · Married on 05/17/2014

I have worked with many bands over the years for different events but, after hearing "The Headliners" at a wedding last year I was sold. Bob Schilling and the band are head and shoulders above the rest. As a nervous mother of the bride Bob was very professional, friendly and such a big help. Phone calls and emails were returned promptly. As we got closer to the wedding date Bob was extremely helpful in the planning of the timeline! His experience really paid off, the entire evening flowed flawlessly!

From the moment the doors opened and the guests filled the dining room until the last dance, the dance floor was full! They made the reception! "The Headliners" play list is up to date, energetic and the band members are so inclusive of their audience and beyond talented to say the least. They feed off the energy of the crowd!
    If you have a special request (we wanted our college fight song played!) let Bob know he did his research and made it happen to the excitement of our crowd!

I will only recommend "The Headliners". They have booked several friends weddings and family members weddings all over the state of Florida. My daughter's friends can not stop talking about the wedding especially the band............need I say more!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

The headliners performed at our wedding in Key West at the Casa Marina in April 2014. They were AMAZING! We relied on the band to play a mix of top hits and great wedding music...the playlist they performed was perfect. Everyone danced all night long! It is a month later and we are continuing to get compliments from friends and family. They are professional, energetic, and talented musicians/singers. I would highly recommend this band to anyone!

Sent on 05/25/2014

We absolutely LOVE The Headliners and could not recommend them more! We had decided to hire them as our wedding band before we had even set a wedding date because we have enjoyed them so much at my sister's wedding. Everyone was on their feet dancing all night long at our wedding and all of our guests are still raving about what an incredible band we had. We were thrilled to have them as a part of our big day and would hire them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Mary · Married on 02/21/2014

My husband and I live in NYC but got married in St. Petersburg, FL in February. We knew we wanted a band with many pieces and a diverse song list. We found The Headliners online as we were checking out venues and actually chose our wedding date based on their availability. We never saw them play or even talked to anyone who had seen them play, we just went with our gut that they would be awesome. And awesome they were! The video on their website truly reflects the band so check it out!

We got married on a Friday night and The Headliners were the topic of conversation throughout the rest of the weekend. Everyone raved about them! They learned the first dance songs for us and even agreed to learn a new, popular song that we requested. Their song list is very up to date with lots of recent hits. They kept the party going from start to finish with everything from Stevie Wonder to Michael Jackson to Jay-Z to Kesha. They have a voice in the band to handle just about any song! And all of the songs sound like the real thing, if not better.

Bob, the bandleader, is very easy to work with and responds to questions/concerns in a timely manner. This was especially important to us since we were planning the wedding from a different part of the country. We communicated via email throughout the planning process and chatted on the phone the week of the wedding just to confirm final details. Bands are obviously a big investment but this was honestly the best money we spent on our wedding.

Sent on 03/30/2014

Catherine · Married on 02/08/2014

The Headliners Band was incredible! They had our guests dancing for 4.5 full hours. We had a sit down dinner and most people danced through the almost whole dinner and beyond. My favorite was at the end of the night when our guests started chanting encore and the headliners played don't stop believin' and called the groom and the bride up on the stage. Every song sounded like the real band - from elvis to calvin harris to etta james! Incredible!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Margaret · Married on 12/14/2013

You simply cannot help but hit the dance floor when the Headliners are playing. They are the best dance band I, and many friends, have ever heard. The ONLY reason to sit it out would be to watch their amazing choreography. The Headliners MAKE the Party!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

I recently got married on 11/2/13 and The Headliners made the reception absolutely INCREDIBLE! Yes, they are pricey but well worth it. Trust me, if you are on a tight budget it is worth cutting back on other elements in order to get this band. My guests still won't stop talking about how awesome they were. Our guests danced from start to finish and even rallied for one more song at the end. They are beyond professional and have SO much talent. The Headliners are hands down the best band and I cannot say it enough!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2013

We LOVED The Headliner's Band! They were everything we wanted and more! With a larger wedding and reception room at the Vinoy's Grande Ballroom, they kept the dance floor rockin' and people dancing like crazy! Bob, the manager was super accommodating to our "must plays" and their song selections are current and updated! Our guests from all over were rambling on about this band - super fresh and play every genre very talented! So worth every penny - you won't ever get tired of people commenting how great the band was! Thanks again! - Brooke & Ware, and Gary Davis

Sent on 10/09/2013

jen · Married on 08/10/2013

The headliners were UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! The guests were up dancing the ENTIRE night. And not just dancing, going wild! All because of the headliners. They have a range that I've never seen before from a band. They can do any song and it sounds exactly like the original to the point that you forget its not the original song! They are also so professional. The day of and leading up to the day. Bob was a pleasure to work with and he had the band learn a few songs for us and they were amazing songs! one of them was blurred lines by robin thicke and they ROCKED that song. its basically our wedding anthem it was so good. My friends and family are mostly from New York and all can't stop raving about the band. There is no better band in South Florida. If you are deciding between them and another band- TRUST ME GO WITH THE HEADLINERS!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013
  • MeetingGirl8

Sarah · event on 08/02/2013

I am a Meeting Professional with a financial services firm and I have hired The Headliners twice. They were so well received and entertaining at our awards dinner in 2011, that I hired them for the event in 2013. Both years were outstanding and the attendees (financial advisors and guests) had such a great time they demanded an encore! I cannot tell you how many times I heard, "Where did this band come from?", "It is amazing how much talent they have in one group!", and "The music and voices are so eclectic, you are surprised each time one of them opens their mouth to sing!". Bob Schilling, the band's manager, is so easy to work with and makes great suggestions to fit the theme of your event. Additionally, on-site, the team worked so well with the hotel and my production company on setup and making arrangements with equipment to make sure all of my needs were accommodated. I would bet that your attendees, no matter how shy, will get up and dance the night away, I know mine did. I can't thank them enough for an unforgettable night and I will continue to recommend them to all my friends and peers for all their entertainment needs.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Valerie · Married on 05/17/2013

Bob Schilling and the Headliners Band were one of the best decisions we could have ever made for our wedding. We have gotten countless raving comments made about our band, from young to old, they were loved by everyone! They had the crowd going from beginning to end, and once they started they never stopped! They also allowed two of our guests, who were amazing singers as well, to sing with them. They helped to make our wedding, truly the best day of our lives. Can't thank you enough!! If in doubt book them... you will NOT be disappointed!!

Valerie and Andrew

Sent on 06/02/2013
  • User3270777 · event on 05/16/2013

I have never seen so many people dance at a corporate event! Great job, ladies and gents.!

Sent on 05/21/2013

R. Bob · event on 05/11/2013

This is the second time we have hired the Headliners to perform at an event. And just like last time they were truly incredible. It is difficult to understand how they can perform such a very wide variety of music during the same event. Our people are still talking about "how great that band was; they were amazing". It is hard to imagine any group not enjoying having the headliners perform at their event. I very strongly recommend the Headliners and I assure you we will be having them entertain us again in the future.

Sent on 05/14/2013

Gina · Married on 05/04/2013

The Headliners are AMAZING! We were fortunate enough to see them at a friend's wedding in March 2012 and knew immediately we wanted to book them for our wedding. We actually planned our date around them...that's how great they are. Not only are they talented and entertaining but they are so friendly. We talked to a lot of the band members after our friends wedding (and ours) and they are all so nice and humble.

They are extremely talented and will keep your guests dancing all night long. They of course will work with you on the type of music you want played (or don't want played) but they are great at playing songs that will KEEP people on the dance floor and not just playing the "most popular songs". All of our guests were talking about the band and we continue to get compliments on them a month after the wedding. I can also say everyone was talking about them at our friends wedding the year earlier.

Another reason why you HAVE to go with The Headliners is their band director, Bob Schilling. He is so friendly, helpful and responsive. We researched a few other bands and always talked to their "booking agent". What is unique about The Headliners is that you deal directly with Bob who is part of the band. That was extremely helpful in the hammering out the details the week of the wedding.

Also, you are hiring the band that is shown on their promo video and website. I have heard horror stories from friends of mine that hire a band for their wedding but different people show up the night of their event. The Headliners Band was the same line up that we saw 14 months earlier.

You have to book The Headliners Band! If you want a fun reception/event with a seamless MC for the night, then look no further!

Sent on 06/03/2013
  • User3242612 · event on 05/03/2013

The Headliners Band is OUTSTANDING! When in Florida this is the only band I will contract with for my corporate events due to the quality and variety of their music, professionalism, crowd engagement, and customer service. The Headliners Band will travel out of Florida for events too!

Sent on 05/07/2013

adele · Married on 04/27/2013

The Headliners and Bob Schilling performed at my daughter's wedding on April 27th, 2013 at Ocean Reef Club. They had the most amazing sound and music for the entire evening, the dance floor never emptied. Their selection was filled with energy and fun that all the ages were able to enjoy. The couple's friends from NY were thrilled,they are the best in Florida. Bob Schilling is just wonderful to work with.

Adele Hertz