The Headliners Band Reviews

The Headliners Band 5
The Headliners Band 6
The Headliners Band 7

Lynn · Married on 12/09/2016

BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The Headliners made our wedding incredible! All of our guests are still talking about how amazing they were. Bob was extremely easy to work with and made the entire process stress-free. I would splurge for the extra horns! They were a great addition to the night. My family keeps talking about throwing another party just so we can have the Headliners play! Definitely hire this band! They were worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Thank you so much Lynn!!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Amazing band - worth every penny! They made our wedding truly unforgettable.

Sent on 11/10/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Best Band in Florida!!!!

We had the Headliners for our daughter’s wedding at the Ringling Art Museum courtyard a few weeks ago and I must say, I was impressed from the very first sound that came off the stage!
    They blew our guests away with the best sounds and song choices for everyone! Bob’s group made it a night to remember and our guests can’t stop talking about the entire event, but we all know that the entertainment is always judged the most! The evening was over much too soon! Our party planner from Sarasota, Maria Brady pulled all of our dreams together for an enchanting evening under the stars and the Headliner’s made it a night of perfection! Would hire the Headliner’s again when needed!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    The Headliners Band 8
    The Headliners Band 9
    The Headliners Band 10
    The Headliners Band 11
    The Headliners Band 12

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! This is so much appreciated! We enjoyed performing for your wonderful group of friends and family! Such a unique and beautiful setting as well! Many thanks!

Virginia · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't even know where to begin with how much I love this band. We had high expectations for the Headliners after they had played at a friend's wedding last year, and we heard that they were the ultimate-absolutely-have-to-get band. Let me tell you, I am a very harsh critic of wedding bands...like, reaaaaly harsh, and the Headliners were over the top unreal. Bob is phenomenal to work with, his band was nothing but fun, energetic, and just... AWESOME. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and friends and family are begging us for a one year anniversary party with the Headliners. We live in Boston and got married down in FL, and honestly they're so good I'd fly them back up here just to have them for another party. They're no joke THAT good. Best review came from our minister who said, "I pretty much go to weddings for a living, been to hundreds by now, and your band was BY FAR the best band we have EVER heard". That's saying something. Friends were asking if the radio was on instead of their actual voices because they were just amazing. Also, GET THE HORNS. They are the icing on the cake!!!

Stop reading. You needed to call them yesterday. If you are able to snag them, you are SO unbelievably lucky. Our wedding would never have been what it was (the best!!!) without the Headliners. My husband and I are grateful beyond words.

Sent on 11/02/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! We we're looking forward to this wedding for quite a while. An amazing couple, and an amazing group of friends and family! And at a very cool and unique venue as well, really made for a magical evening.

We had very high expectations for The Headliners after hearing about them from one of our closest friends and let me tell you... they exceeded those expectations to the 10th degree! They were simply amazing! We had the opportunity to see their promo videos before our big day and they were even better (and more high energy) in person! Everyone at our wedding continues to compliment us on selecting such an amazing band - pretty much everyone that was there was blown away and said they were "simply the best wedding band" they have ever seen before. Bob and the entire band went above and beyond to make our special day even more special. They learned additional music that wasn't previously on their playlist (including the Mother & Son dance and couple's first day song) and were in constant communication with us throughout the planning. Bob worked closely with our Disney Weddings Planner to ensure everyone was on the same page and ready to go. There were absolutely no issues or problems with The Headliners and they simply delivered everything we expected and more! My husband and I highly recommend them for your wedding - you will not regret a single penny that you send with this amazing, high energy, HIGHLY entertaining band. You and your partner, and all of your guests will be up, dancing, and having the time of your life with this amazing band. The ONLY sad thing that I have to say, is that I'm sad the wedding is over! Let's do it again!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A++++

Sent on 09/09/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

I cannot thank you enough for your great review, and an evening we will always remember! Many thanks and the best of everything to you both.

Adam · Married on 06/04/2016

We highly recommend The Headliners because they made it the perfect party. Everyone was up dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments on how great the party and music were. They were worth every penny!!
    Before the event, they provided a listing of songs the band knows and we could select 10-15 songs we absolutely wanted to hear, and then another 10 or so songs we definitely did not want to hear. We definitely liked this aspect being able to choose the type of music we wanted to hear throughout the party.
    They were completely fine with taking one 25 minute break during the party, to allow them to eat and relax, while the rest of the party ate and best man and maid of honor speeches were going on.
    Prior to the party, my grandfather asked me if he would need ear plugs for the loud music, and that he planned to go home early if the noise was too loud. My grandfather stayed until the end of the party, without any earplugs and continued to rave about how amazing the band was.
    The Headliners and their music truly made our party amazing!

Sent on 06/14/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much, so much appreciated!!

Jenny · Married on 04/16/2016

I am truly blown away by the talent of this group, they are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and can do any type of music. I have never heard or been to a wedding with more energy, all coming from this amazing band. I wish I could go watch them every night, it really is a performance. We cannot say enough good things because no words explain how talented they are. Thank you again for everything!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! We'll remember this night for some time, what a fun group of family and friends!

Liz · Married on 04/16/2016

The Headliners went well beyond expectations from the moment the doors opened and our wedding guests entered the ballroom!! I have never seen people go directly to the dance floor and not even wait for the bride and groom to be announced. The energy and excitement was infectious; this band is amazing! Because of the number of talented singers and band members, whatever song they played, they truly sounded like the original artists. This band not only sounded phenomenal, they looked fabulous as well--their movements were really entertaining to watch. The Headliners truly helped to create an evening that everyone will be talking about for years to come and our guests came from everywhere, from NYC to LA and many states in between! This band is INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 04/26/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review! We have a lot of pride in what we do, and reviews such as this one are so much appreciated!

Jessica · Married on 04/09/2016

My husband and I can't rave enough about The Headliners. We had only seen them once a few years ago and we knew after that we wanted them for our own wedding. We had no need to look anywhere else. Their song list is endless and they are happy to learn any others you might want to add! They are extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. The singers are incredible and really get into every song they sing. Our guests danced the entire night while The Headliners continued to play and sing each song we requested, one after the other. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom. Thank you again for contributing to the best night of our lives!

Sent on 04/12/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed performing for you and your super fun group of family and friends! What a night!

Robert · Married on 04/02/2016

Bob Schilling and The Headliners are without doubt the best band that you could hire for your event. Bob is so easy to work with, and reliable, and professional. And the band...wow... they had my wedding guests dancing every second of the reception. I had an absolutely gorgeous wedding at Vizcaya, but The Headliners made it spectacular! If you closed your eyes you would think the original singer of every song was actually playing it! Don't hire anyone else. Really.
    I can't say enough good things about The Headliners. I can't wait to come up with an excuse to hire them again!

Sent on 04/18/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Robert! What a party!

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

The Headliners are fantastic: they respond to emails quickly, they do their very best to accommodate requests, and most importantly they're a super fun, extremely talented band. We had multiple guests tell us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen.

Sent on 01/27/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

So nice to hear, and so much appreciated!

Liz · Married on 11/14/2015

This is without a doubt the best wedding band in the industry. They were both professional and responsive with all of our requests leading up to the big day and had all 250 guests on the dance floor the entire night. In fact, many people skipped dessert because they never wanted to leave the dance floor. They knocked every song out of the park and were worth every penny. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still getting calls and messages from our friends and family about how amazing this band was... If you have to cut back on flowers, your guest list or your F&B in order to afford hiring this band - do it. It'll be worth it and will guarantee that your wedding is unforgettable!

Sent on 11/30/2015

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! And I agree that at the end of the day the things that people tend to remember is the band and the food and how much fun they had with their close friends and family! Much appreciated!

heather · Married on 09/12/2015

The Headliners kept the party rocking all night long! They are the absolute best. They are flexible with your music selections during the different parts of the night's events. We had a number of guests comment how awesome The Headliners were, they made our reception SO MUCH FUN!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Paige · Married on 05/24/2015

The Headliners were AMAZING!!! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Florida so most of our guests were from Texas and all of the unmarried ones want to fly the Headliners in to Texas for their weddings now!!! They were so laid back, so talented, and just so fun! Everyone raved about them for days!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Adam · Married on 05/02/2015

The Headliners were absolutely amazing!!!!!! We all couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. We will definitely recommend you guys to all of our friends, family or to anyone that is looking for a unforgettable experience. Thank you again for such a memorable night. My wife and I wish we had more time with you guys and wish we could rewind back to Saturday again. We will never forget you guys as we start the next chapter in our lives.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Jenna · Married on 04/18/2015

The BEST- do yourself a favor and book them now! Not only does their music speak for itself, but Bob was so communicative and helpful as we planned for the event. Everyone raved about the band all night and never left the dance floor. We got multiple compliments on it being the best wedding band anyone has ever heard. They are truly talented professionals who you can trust for your special event. If you are lucky enough to snag them, it'll be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Karen · Married on 04/11/2015

The Headliners Band was incredible!!! The Halliday/Farley wedding had the best time!!!! The dance floor was packed the whole night!!! The band members were so much fun, interacting with the whole crowd! Kerri and Mike ended their amazing wedding reception dancing on stage with the band and all of their guests dancing! Perfect! So amazing!!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Kerri · Married on 04/11/2015

We had the best time of our lives, our wedding was everything and more thanks to the Headliners. Bob was awesome to work with and the dance floor was rocking all night long. The band members were so fun and interactive and put on quite a show. Mike and I were up on stage at the end of the night- it was truly the best night of our lives. Everyone in the Boston area said it was the "best band ever!!!" Thank you Headliners!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Marissa · Married on 03/21/2015

Bob Schilling and The Headliners helped make our wedding the most perfect day imaginable! I could not be happier with their level of professionalism and talent. My guests felt like they were at a concert! I have so many pictures of my guests shouting along to the music with their hands in the air...priceless! They played every single song that my groom and I requested and even learned some special songs for us. Our guests had the greatest time ever and we were proud to show everyone a good time with the best entertainment you can get!!!! Incredible voices and moves... seriously we could not be happier. Go with the Headliners! You will NOT regret it!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Kali · Married on 03/14/2015

The Headliners were the hit of our wedding! I've been to quite a few weddings with live bands and the Headliners have been the best thus far! The music sounded just like the actual bands and they were very enagaged with the crowd. Bob was extremely responsive and we spoke several times before our big day. They played all of our top requests plus many more popular hits. Overall, they exceeded our expectations and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2015

K · Married on 02/08/2015

If you want your wedding or special event to have the greatest dance band
    possible- look no further. Seamless transitions keep the flow of the entire wedding reception perfect and so very upbeat!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Chris · Married on 01/31/2015

The band were simply Brilliant. From the the moment we contacted Bob, the bands manager (and keyboard player) right to the wedding day itself, it was complete professionalism.
    My wife and I were extremely excited for our wedding day for obvious reasons but equally we were excited to get all our family and friends together so investing in the best band in Florida was an easy decision. We wanted a band people would talk about. We watched all the videos and I have to say the band exceeded our expectations. The videos of the band demonstrate the talent (and they really do sound that good) they have but it was the whole interaction with our guests that topped it. It's a little over 2 weeks since our wedding and our friends and family are still talking about our wedding and the band. These guys are total professionals, the play list is thought out and planned, they sing, they dance, they play instruments and they really enjoy what they do. They even have a member making sure the sound is projecting as it should. Complete value for money, this won't be an expense you'll regret. The only downside is once it's all over you walk away wanting to hear more. Great Band!

Sent on 02/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 01/17/2015

The Headliners...where do I start?! They are without a doubt the BEST band that ever existed and if you want to have the party of a lifetime, you need to book them for your wedding ASAP. We didn't see them perform before the wedding but we were 100% sold after watching their official music video and reading their positive reviews. We loved their energy and thought they sounded incredible. Bob Schilling, the band manager and keyboard player, is one of the nicest people I've met and he was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. The band is OUT OF CONTROL good - they have an eclectic blend of singers and musicians and they cover every musical genre. The mind-blowing thing is that they don't just cover popular songs... they actually sound like the original people but even better! At one point I overheard our friend yell "OH MY GOD, PITBULL is HERE?!?!" We gave them loose direction in terms of a few "must play" songs but we mainly let them do their thing (which I would suggest b/c they are really good at it). They learned a Chicago song for my dad which sounded amazing and they even learned our first dance song which was beautiful (Coldplay "Sky Full of Stars). The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone was bummed when the party ended. They closed the night with Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" and everyone went crazy. Our friends and family are still talking about how good The Headliners were and how much fun they had (people literally couldn't believe how awesome they were!). My Dad and I are already talking about planning a party in the near future so we can book them again. This band completely made the party and I am so thankful they were able to play for us. Long story short, don't look any further than The Headliners. End of story.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Grant · Married on 01/03/2015

These guys performed at my wedding in early January and to be perfectly blunt...they rocked the f****** house. They kept the dance floor jumping the entire evening. I have received non-stop praise of their performance from countless guests since the wedding. I'd gladly pay if they were rocking a concert at an arena. They learned multiple songs we requested just for our event. My wife and I spent most of our first dance talking about how the singer sounded just like Blake Shelton. They sounded great regardless of genre (Beach Boys, Country, Hip Hop, Top 40, etc. etc.).

Three thumbs up. Worth every penny. I can't recommend them enough.

Cheers!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Morgan · Married on 12/14/2014

The Headliners made our wedding party fantastic! Bob was so great to work with leading up to the wedding and fulfilled our every request for the evening. They were so high energy and kept the dance floor full all night long. We would use them again in a second!

Sent on 12/18/2014