The Headliners Band Reviews

125 | Palm City, FL

125 Reviews for The Headliners Band

• Serena

Serena · Getting married on 07/28/2021

Greetings from Thailand! I have taken the time out of our honeymoon to send some feedback, just in case there was a destination bride as lost as I was in search for a wedding band at this very moment.. Living in New Jersey and planning a Florida wedding was difficult in all areas, because all the research in the world cannot assure you the day of your dreams. I have to say that choosing The Headliners Band was the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process! The demos they show online do not do them justice, trust me! Your guests will be up and out of their seats before you can say apple bottom jeans. A little pricy if you're looking for a wedding band, because they're not a wedding band. They are a professional group musicians who are all insanely talented. My only advice, BOOK THEM NOW. You will not be disappointed! Love you guys!! Thanks for a night we will never forget!
    Serena & Dan 4/28/13

Sent on 05/06/2013

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! We love our Northeastern clients! We are actually booked for a wedding at the Legacy Castle in New Jersey this September! Really looking forward to it!
  • I

Ilyse Rohlman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Absolutely incredible!

I cannot even begin to explain how unbelievable the Headliners were. From start to finish, the energy they brought was so remarkable and contagious, all our guests NEVER left the dance floor. We are both from NYC and have seen a ton of amazing bands, but never one like the Headliners. The next day all our guests also couldn’t stop raving about how it was the best band they’ve ever seen. Book them now! They will make your wedding better than you ever thought possible. Everyone’s legs were so sore the next day from dancing all night long! In addition, Bob was such a pleasure to work with and was extremely responsive, helpful, and accommodating. THE BEST BAND!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much!! We truly do enjoy our New York crowds, and yours was especially energetic and fun! We truly do appreciate the great review and can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave this for us!

J&j · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Best Band Ever!

The Headliners helped make our wedding the greatest celebration we ever could've asked for. Working with Bob & the rest of the group throughout the process was awesome - they're professional, responsive, and all in all just get it. If you're looking to have the best time, The Headliners are your answer. Cannot emphasize enough how highly I would recommend! Greatest band ever!

Sent on 05/20/2020

The Headliners Band's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for the nice review! We had such a great time performing for you and your fun group of friends and family!
  • Fabiola

Fabiola Villar Dvorkin · Getting married on 10/09/2020

MARVELOUS! The Palms Hotel- Miami Beach 9/22/2019

The Headlines playes for our wedding this past september 22nd.
    While we put a lot of thought into the venue and decor, the music and entertainment was just amazing.
    The band played a marvelous Hava Nagila which got everyone excited and in the mood to party.
    Robert, the head of the band, kept in touch with us throughout the process of planning our playlist. They played a fabulous set of the music we picked out. It was just perfect!
    They kept everyone engaged and i, myself danced to every song!
    Hands down a well worth investment for a great party and amazing memories!
    We shopped around before deciding on this band. They are the best in Florida!

Sent on 10/14/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much!! We had a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family. Beautiful venue and great planning as well! Much appreciated!
  • Daniel

Daniel Feder · Getting married on 09/02/2020

This band is perfection.

Bob and his entire ensemble band were truly one of a kind, and that is coming from a very picky critic.

When we first reached out to Bob to ask questions about his band for our wedding, he patiently and eagerly chatted with us for over an hour. In the weeks and months that would follow, Bob would ALWAYS answer his email promptly and make himself available for a phone call if need be. I mention this because it's important to know the kind of service you'll get from the Headliners before they even play a single note.

Now for the wedding. WOW. Just WOW. Our family and friends (and of course my wife and I) were in awe at just how supremely talented, energetic, and incredible this band was. People are STILL raving about their performance a month after the event. They effortlessly toe the line between putting on a fantastic show all while making sure the spotlight is on the bride / groom and their guests as opposed to the band themselves. Most other bands and performers we have seen at weddings hog all the attention and force this idea of having a live concert at your wedding - but Bob and the Headliners are there to make sure the vibe is UP and the music is PERFECTION.

I clearly cannot say enough good things about our experience with the Headliners and if we could do it all over again I would change absolutely nothing.

Sent on 03/04/2020

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel! It was truly our pleasure! We love seeing a couple make the most out of their special day, and you guys didn't disappoint! We enjoyed our performance with the Brides father as well, what a great guy!
  • Deanna

Deanna Marzillo · Married on 01/24/2020

Look no further- You've found your wedding band!

The Headliners are an all around class act of a band! From the minute I found them online and watching a YouTube video of them I knew they were the right wedding band for our special day. We are from Chicago and had our wedding in Marco Island, FL - they traveled no questions asked and we were beyond amazed by their talent. We were SO impressed with the detail that Bob put into making sure he understood what music we wanted to hear as well as learned a couple new songs for our mother/son and father/daughter dances! No one left the dance floor, they are so entertaining and interactive! We had a blast with them and I could not recommend them enough! Do yourself a favor and hire the headliners!!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Hi Deanna and Joe,
    Thank you so much! We had the best time performing for you and your fun guests! We always have fun with our Chicago people! We have actually performed in Chicago a few times at the JW Marriott downtown and had such a memorable time in the city as tourists! You chose a great venue and what a location! I really need to take a week off and spend some time there! Best to you both!

Cali · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing, incredible, phemonenal, etc

The Headliners were an absolute dream. From working with them in planning to seeing them perform, they were a major highlight of our day. We couldn't be happier and only hope we are lucky enough to see them again!

Sent on 10/28/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Cali! We had such a great time performing for you and your fun group of friends and family. Thank you so much for the review!
  • F

Faryn Altschuler · Married on 06/15/2019

Omg so good

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!! Everyone was dancing the entire time. Bob was so easy to communicate with and made the process seamless. They MADE the wedding. I couldn't recommend them more strongly - worth every penny.

Sent on 07/02/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Faryn! We had such a great time performing for you and your amazing group of friends and family! We really enjoyed our little road trip and performing in New York, what a unique venue!

Dori Klein · Married on 03/30/2019

Dori & Ron Klein

They were fabulous!! We had 300 people at our son and daughter in law’s wedding last Saturday night, everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Their music, their voices, their energy... above and beyond,, made it the most perfect and fun night!

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Ron and Dori! We had such a great time performing for your group of friends and family! We really appreciate the review as well!
    Warm regards,

Alexa Markoff · Married on 03/23/2019

The best band!

I was a guest at a wedding on 3/23. One of the highlights of the party was this band. They had everyone out on the dance floor. Their energy was captivating. Song voices and vocals were out. I’m from Chicago and we have some great bands but this band topped any ive heard. I am an event planner so I hear lots of bands.

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Alexa!! How nice to receive a review from a guest who also happens to be a planner! We do travel and have performed for a couple of weddings in Chicago, so please do keep us in mind!

Brian Klein · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible!

The Headliners were terrific! They kept the attendees on the dance floor all night. They were able to play a variety of music across all genres, and worked with us to make sure they played what we wanted to hear. They were also able to learn a couple new songs that we wanted them to play, inclusive of our first dance. They were the absolute best, and I would recommend them time and time again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

We can
    t thank you enough Brian! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family. Such a great venue as well!

Christina Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

Blown away by The Headliners

There is absolutely no band that can compare to The Headliners! They exceeded every expectation we could possibly have and our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had. We were lucky enough to have them at our wedding on 2/2/19 and were absolutely blown away by the quality of the performance, how well they were able to read the room and adapt the set list and how perfectly they learned the few songs we had asked for that they didn't already know. Every interaction with Bob prior to the wedding was seamless and every time I had a question or list of things to go over he managed to answer them all before I even asked. I couldn't have dreamed of a better band for the wedding. We actually threw out the timeline because our guests didn't want to stop dancing long enough to eat dinner (which is exactly what we wanted!!) I'm not sure I left the dance floor the whole night and the only issue with them was we are now depressed that it is over!! We are racking our brains for another reason to throw a party including The Headliners! Absolutely made the wedding and I guarantee you will have the time of your lives if they are at your reception!

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We give you guys 5 stars as well! What a super fun group of friends and family you have! It certainly made for a fun evening that we will remember for a long time as well.

Ryan Smith · Married on 02/02/2019

Everyone was on their feet with The Headliners!

I'm speechless at how incredible the Headliners band was for our wedding! The amount of positive energy this group brought to the entire event ensured that all guests were off there feet, dancing and celebrating with us all up until it was lights out. The band was so great at reading the crowd and tailored their performance accordingly. They were so awesome and heard from numerous guests that not only were they incredible musicians, but truly great performers as well! It really made our night having everyone celebrating and dancing with us and cannot thank the Headliners enough for making that happen!

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Ryan! Reviews from the Groom are somewhat rare and so much appreciated! We had a great time as well, great people, great venue, great planner! Many thanks!

Leeann Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Night!

Boca Grande is still talking about the headliners!! Fabulous group and our guests danced all night long and were begging for more.

Sent on 02/08/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! One of our favorite venues for sure! We truly enjoyed performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family!

Kevin Doyle · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Band Around!

This band is incredible. The singers and band members are incredible. Their voices and music are amazing, and on top of it, they dance the whole time. They made my wedding memorable and got everyone dancing for 4 hours straight!

Sent on 11/06/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Kevin! This was our first time at the Pelican Club in Jupiter and we will always remember it because of your fun group of friends and family! Thank you so much for the review!
  • Marty

Marty Mannion · Married on 01/11/2019

The most awesome band ever!

I am the father of the bride. This band performance was more than I could ever have expected. The music started and so did the dancing! The headliners kept the party going till the end. I only knew the band from the Youtube videos, so talking to Bob ( the leader of the band) via email and phone made me very comfortable and made the process painless. The entire staff from The Pelican Club raved over the band as well as all of our guests. I am confident if anyone ever uses the Headliners in the future they will be thrilled!

Sent on 11/07/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Marty! We had the best time performing for your daughter's wedding! Everyone in the band certainly enjoyed meeting you in person as well as your fun group of friends and family. It was our first time performing at the Pelican Club and we will always remember it because of your fun group and the friendly and helpful staff at the venue!

Marla Pinsker · Married on 01/06/2019

best wedding band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Headliners Band is the best band, wedding or otherwise. The dance floor was filled from the time the party started until the band stopped playing. Bob is great to deal with, accessible and knowledgable, and supremely talented. We couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Marla!! We had such a great time performing for your daughter's wedding! Such a highly energized group of friends and family, and we feel very luck to have been a part of it.

Paula Minnes · Married on 01/05/2019

Outstanding. This band is 10 stars. Amazing. !!!

We will find another occasion for them. More than worth every penny. Easy to work with. Incredible fun. Our wedding guests can’t stop talking about them

Sent on 05/22/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Paula! We had such a fun time with this amazing couple and their super fun group of friends and family! This is a wedding we will remember for many years!

Lisa Godlasky · Married on 11/16/2018

The BEST Band Ever!!!

The Headliners are the BEST band we have ever experienced and we have been to MANY weddings and other private events. They really know how to get the crowd going!!! Our guests could not stop dancing!! Each member of the Headliners is extremely talented and they actually sound better than the original artists. They are also very perceptive at reading the crowd. Bob Schilling is a real professional and a pleasure to work with. If you want a high energy band that your guests will not stop talking about, hire the Headliners!!! I wish we could do it all over again!,m!

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Lisa, I can't thank you enough! You and your family have been so generous that I really hated to even bother you with a review! We do appreciate it though! Happy Holidays and the best to you all!

Jaimee Ellington · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely awesome!!

We couldn’t have picked a better band than the Headliners!! Just WOW!! We knew they were great from their demo, but when they were actually in action at our wedding it was beyond any expection we could’ve had. Don’t waste time with any other band. Book THEM NOW!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so Much Jaimee! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family! Great venue and staff as well which always makes it more enjoyable for everyone involved! Many thanks!

Lee · Married on 05/19/2018

We can’t even begin to explain how much we loved our band, The Headliners. They rocked the house and our family and friends were blown away!! The Headliners truly exceeded our expectations on all levels. Bob was awesome to work with and everything you see on the website is spot on! We did our homework, and it paid off. This is THE BEST BAND!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Lee! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family! Much appreciated!

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2018

The Headliners were INCREDIBLE!!! They performed at my wedding on April 7th and my friends and family are still raving about them! I was nervous about hiring the band without ever seeing them live, but I'm SO happy I listened to the reviews! They are truly SO talented, energetic, and lively! Bob was also a pleasure to work with and was so responsive and attentive to our needs. I told Bob I wanted high energy party with dancing all night, and wanted to be on stage with the band, and the Headliners did not disappoint! I HIGHLY recommend the Headliners!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! What a blast we had with you, your husband, and your awesome group of friends and family! Love the venue as well, just always wish I could stay for a few days!

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing band! Bob was outstanding about accommodating all of our requests. The band learned 3-4 new songs no problem and he was very responsive whenever I had questions. The band kept the energy up all night and I got so many compliments on their energy and talent during/afterwards. We looked a a couple other bands but nothing compared to their promo video, and their live performance was even better. Hire them!

Sent on 02/27/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was truly our pleasure, and a wedding we will remember for some time!

Leigh · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Headliners was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding!!!! From the very start Bob was responsive and accommodating... the performance on the wedding night was far beyond anything we could have imagined. I was a very detail-oriented bride and I can say without a doubt that they made the wedding. We had RAVE reviews from ALL guests and my now-husband stopped half way through the night, looked at me and said..."WOW we really choose the right band...they are spectacular!!!" We had an amazing wedding and I cannot wait to see the video of us on stage with the band. I HIGHLY recommend Headliners to anyone who wants to party the night away with a concert-worthy performance!! We love you guys!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We had such a great time performing for you and your fun group of friends and family. We truly do enjoy seeing a Bride and Groom getting the most out of their wedding day, it really makes it all worthwhile for us! Thank you!!

Howard · Married on 11/18/2017

Bob was such a pleasure to work with! He was a real professional and very responsive and flexible. Bob was able to join two songs together for the father-daughter dance. The band was amazing and all of our guests raved about the music and we had so many people up on the dance floor the entire evening. Even those few that did not dance really enjoyed the music. Well done Bob and group - what a performance! Thank you for making the wedding so special. "Father of the Bride"

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

We cannot thank you enough Howard! It was truly our pleasure.