102 Reviews for The Headliners Band

Willing to Travel (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
97 The Headliners Band Reviews

Amazing band! Bob was outstanding about accommodating all of our requests. The band learned 3-4 new songs no problem and he was very responsive whenever I had questions. The band kept the energy up all night and I got so many compliments on their energy and talent during/afterwards. We looked a a couple other bands but nothing compared to their promo video, and their live performance was even better. Hire them!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Headliners was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding!!!! From the very start Bob was responsive and accommodating... the performance on the wedding night was far beyond anything we could have imagined. I was a very detail-oriented bride and I can say without a doubt that they made the wedding. We had RAVE reviews from ALL guests and my now-husband stopped half way through the night, looked at me and said..."WOW we really choose the right band...they are spectacular!!!" We had an amazing wedding and I cannot wait to see the video of us on stage with the band. I HIGHLY recommend Headliners to anyone who wants to party the night away with a concert-worthy performance!! We love you guys!!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Bob was such a pleasure to work with! He was a real professional and very responsive and flexible. Bob was able to join two songs together for the father-daughter dance. The band was amazing and all of our guests raved about the music and we had so many people up on the dance floor the entire evening. Even those few that did not dance really enjoyed the music. Well done Bob and group - what a performance! Thank you for making the wedding so special. "Father of the Bride"

Profile Picture Howard, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Oh my goodness... where to start with this band!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! The groom and I are from Chicago and we decided to get married in Florida. We had the Headliners play at our wedding on October 21, 2017, at the Bonita Bay Club and they brought the party! Every single one of my guests has not stopped raving about them and every person said it was the best band they have heard - period! A lot of my friends (majority from Chicago) hope they will travel north for their weddings in the future!
Besides just being incredibly talented and keeping our dance floor packed the WHOLE night, Bob was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. Getting married out of state can be a little difficult as you don't get to go see anything in person except for the few times you can go before the wedding. Bob made me feel so comfortable on our first call and sent me great links so I could really get a feel for the band. From that point on, every interaction with Bob was incredibly pleasant and made me more and more excited for our big day!
And beyond being extremely nice and responsive, they were also incredibly accommodating! The band was willing to do an abridged version of our favorite song for our first dance because we felt the real version was too long. they even sent us a demo of it shortened so we could hear it before getting on the floor! They also learned a new song for us which is a family favorite, helped me clean up my reception timeline to make sure the night would flow well, and even helped keep me on track the night of so they could start playing and we could get our money's worth of songs (which I truly appreciated!).
They are not only great at what they do, but you can tell they love it as well and the feeling is contagious! The band is the most important part of the wedding in my opinion, and they absolutely blew me out of the water! I highly recommend them not just weddings, but for ANY event!! You will be so happy you did!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down - BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!! HIRE THEM NOW!!! I can not express enough how unbelievable the Headliners were at our wedding. Every single guest commented on how amazing they were and that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen. They made our wedding the best party ever and every guest was out of their seats all night long, hands in the air, dancing and singing their hearts out. The band has so much energy, makes every song sound better than the original, learned any of the new songs we wanted to be part of our event and are so interactive with the crowd all night long. So many people told me they didn't even want to go get a drink or hit the bathroom because they didn't want to miss a song or anything the band was going to do. On top of how amazing they all are at what they do, they are all the NICEST people ever! The planning ahead of time couldn't have been any smoother or easier with Bob so on top of everything. You should stop looking for a band right now and put down a deposit with the Headliners. (and if your date isn't available, literally change your wedding date to a day they can be there - they are THAT good!) We are already planning a 5 or 10 year anniversary party so we can have them again. Thank you to the Headliners for making our wedding the best night ever and the talk of the town! 5 out of 5 stars is not enough for these guys - they should get 100 out of 5 stars.

Profile Picture Meg, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Headliners are amazing!! They nailed every song that they played, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time, and even had choreographed dances to their songs. They were unbelievable and absolutely made our wedding. I had tons of guests comment to me after the wedding, "we had a great time because your band was incredible!". I would highly recommend them to anyone who's first priority at their wedding is the music and fun! Loved them and could not be happier!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Headliners band was one of the best parts of our special day! Our wedding was a month ago and we still have guests raving about "how awesome the band was!! " Bob was great to work with, all the band members were so sweet and they definitely knew how to put on a good time! Wish we could party with them every weekend! Bob, thank you and the rest of your team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Leigh, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I can say, without a doubt, having the Headliners perform at our wedding reception brought our wedding to another level- from the first song they played, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor and this continued until the very end of the night. The band members are so talented and high energy- it's truly a party!! They even came out onto the floor for a couple songs which was so special and everyone was having a blast!! Bob- the manager of the band- is extremely responsive via email and we even chatted over the phone the week of the wedding to ensure all of the details were correct. I didn't even worry about the music aspect of the wedding because I know the Headliners would deliver- and they did just that!! Thank you so much and I have had MULTIPLE wedding guests ask for the name of the band we used. They were that extraordinary! Thank you again!!!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Music,Vocals, choreography, interaction with the crowd--WOW !! You will not find better. They are a class act. I would highly recommend them. Everyone there said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, because of the Headliners. You will not regret it!

Father of the Bride

Profile Picture Rick, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The Headliners made our wedding incredible! All of our guests are still talking about how amazing they were. Bob was extremely easy to work with and made the entire process stress-free. I would splurge for the extra horns! They were a great addition to the night. My family keeps talking about throwing another party just so we can have the Headliners play! Definitely hire this band! They were worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 12/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing band - worth every penny! They made our wedding truly unforgettable.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I don't even know where to begin with how much I love this band. We had high expectations for the Headliners after they had played at a friend's wedding last year, and we heard that they were the ultimate-absolutely-have-to-get band. Let me tell you, I am a very harsh critic of wedding bands...like, reaaaaly harsh, and the Headliners were over the top unreal. Bob is phenomenal to work with, his band was nothing but fun, energetic, and just... AWESOME. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and friends and family are begging us for a one year anniversary party with the Headliners. We live in Boston and got married down in FL, and honestly they're so good I'd fly them back up here just to have them for another party. They're no joke THAT good. Best review came from our minister who said, "I pretty much go to weddings for a living, been to hundreds by now, and your band was BY FAR the best band we have EVER heard". That's saying something. Friends were asking if the radio was on instead of their actual voices because they were just amazing. Also, GET THE HORNS. They are the icing on the cake!!!

Stop reading. You needed to call them yesterday. If you are able to snag them, you are SO unbelievably lucky. Our wedding would never have been what it was (the best!!!) without the Headliners. My husband and I are grateful beyond words.

Profile Picture Virginia, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We had very high expectations for The Headliners after hearing about them from one of our closest friends and let me tell you... they exceeded those expectations to the 10th degree! They were simply amazing! We had the opportunity to see their promo videos before our big day and they were even better (and more high energy) in person! Everyone at our wedding continues to compliment us on selecting such an amazing band - pretty much everyone that was there was blown away and said they were "simply the best wedding band" they have ever seen before. Bob and the entire band went above and beyond to make our special day even more special. They learned additional music that wasn't previously on their playlist (including the Mother & Son dance and couple's first day song) and were in constant communication with us throughout the planning. Bob worked closely with our Disney Weddings Planner to ensure everyone was on the same page and ready to go. There were absolutely no issues or problems with The Headliners and they simply delivered everything we expected and more! My husband and I highly recommend them for your wedding - you will not regret a single penny that you send with this amazing, high energy, HIGHLY entertaining band. You and your partner, and all of your guests will be up, dancing, and having the time of your life with this amazing band. The ONLY sad thing that I have to say, is that I'm sad the wedding is over! Let's do it again!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A++++

Profile Picture Nate, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We highly recommend The Headliners because they made it the perfect party. Everyone was up dancing the entire night and we continue to get compliments on how great the party and music were. They were worth every penny!!
Before the event, they provided a listing of songs the band knows and we could select 10-15 songs we absolutely wanted to hear, and then another 10 or so songs we definitely did not want to hear. We definitely liked this aspect being able to choose the type of music we wanted to hear throughout the party.
They were completely fine with taking one 25 minute break during the party, to allow them to eat and relax, while the rest of the party ate and best man and maid of honor speeches were going on.
Prior to the party, my grandfather asked me if he would need ear plugs for the loud music, and that he planned to go home early if the noise was too loud. My grandfather stayed until the end of the party, without any earplugs and continued to rave about how amazing the band was.
The Headliners and their music truly made our party amazing!

Profile Picture Adam, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I am truly blown away by the talent of this group, they are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE and can do any type of music. I have never heard or been to a wedding with more energy, all coming from this amazing band. I wish I could go watch them every night, it really is a performance. We cannot say enough good things because no words explain how talented they are. Thank you again for everything!!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

The Headliners went well beyond expectations from the moment the doors opened and our wedding guests entered the ballroom!! I have never seen people go directly to the dance floor and not even wait for the bride and groom to be announced. The energy and excitement was infectious; this band is amazing! Because of the number of talented singers and band members, whatever song they played, they truly sounded like the original artists. This band not only sounded phenomenal, they looked fabulous as well--their movements were really entertaining to watch. The Headliners truly helped to create an evening that everyone will be talking about for years to come and our guests came from everywhere, from NYC to LA and many states in between! This band is INCREDIBLE!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I can't rave enough about The Headliners. We had only seen them once a few years ago and we knew after that we wanted them for our own wedding. We had no need to look anywhere else. Their song list is endless and they are happy to learn any others you might want to add! They are extremely easy to work with and very accommodating. The singers are incredible and really get into every song they sing. Our guests danced the entire night while The Headliners continued to play and sing each song we requested, one after the other. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom. Thank you again for contributing to the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Bob Schilling and The Headliners are without doubt the best band that you could hire for your event. Bob is so easy to work with, and reliable, and professional. And the band...wow... they had my wedding guests dancing every second of the reception. I had an absolutely gorgeous wedding at Vizcaya, but The Headliners made it spectacular! If you closed your eyes you would think the original singer of every song was actually playing it! Don't hire anyone else. Really.
I can't say enough good things about The Headliners. I can't wait to come up with an excuse to hire them again!

Profile Picture Robert, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Headliners are fantastic: they respond to emails quickly, they do their very best to accommodate requests, and most importantly they're a super fun, extremely talented band. We had multiple guests tell us they were the best wedding band they've ever seen.

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This is without a doubt the best wedding band in the industry. They were both professional and responsive with all of our requests leading up to the big day and had all 250 guests on the dance floor the entire night. In fact, many people skipped dessert because they never wanted to leave the dance floor. They knocked every song out of the park and were worth every penny. Our wedding was two weeks ago and we are still getting calls and messages from our friends and family about how amazing this band was... If you have to cut back on flowers, your guest list or your F&B in order to afford hiring this band - do it. It'll be worth it and will guarantee that your wedding is unforgettable!

Profile Picture Liz, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

The Headliners kept the party rocking all night long! They are the absolute best. They are flexible with your music selections during the different parts of the night's events. We had a number of guests comment how awesome The Headliners were, they made our reception SO MUCH FUN!

Profile Picture heather, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The Headliners were AMAZING!!! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Florida so most of our guests were from Texas and all of the unmarried ones want to fly the Headliners in to Texas for their weddings now!!! They were so laid back, so talented, and just so fun! Everyone raved about them for days!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Headliners were absolutely amazing!!!!!! We all couldn't stop talking about how great the music was. We will definitely recommend you guys to all of our friends, family or to anyone that is looking for a unforgettable experience. Thank you again for such a memorable night. My wife and I wish we had more time with you guys and wish we could rewind back to Saturday again. We will never forget you guys as we start the next chapter in our lives.

Profile Picture Adam, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

The BEST- do yourself a favor and book them now! Not only does their music speak for itself, but Bob was so communicative and helpful as we planned for the event. Everyone raved about the band all night and never left the dance floor. We got multiple compliments on it being the best wedding band anyone has ever heard. They are truly talented professionals who you can trust for your special event. If you are lucky enough to snag them, it'll be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews