The Headliners Band Reviews

The Headliners Band 6
The Headliners Band 7

Dori Klein · Married on 03/30/2019

Dori & Ron Klein

They were fabulous!! We had 300 people at our son and daughter in law’s wedding last Saturday night, everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Their music, their voices, their energy... above and beyond,, made it the most perfect and fun night!

Sent on 03/30/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Ron and Dori! We had such a great time performing for your group of friends and family! We really appreciate the review as well!
    Warm regards,

Alexa Markoff · Married on 03/23/2019

The best band!

I was a guest at a wedding on 3/23. One of the highlights of the party was this band. They had everyone out on the dance floor. Their energy was captivating. Song voices and vocals were out. I’m from Chicago and we have some great bands but this band topped any ive heard. I am an event planner so I hear lots of bands.

Sent on 03/26/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Alexa!! How nice to receive a review from a guest who also happens to be a planner! We do travel and have performed for a couple of weddings in Chicago, so please do keep us in mind!

Brian Klein · Married on 03/23/2019

Incredible!

The Headliners were terrific! They kept the attendees on the dance floor all night. They were able to play a variety of music across all genres, and worked with us to make sure they played what we wanted to hear. They were also able to learn a couple new songs that we wanted them to play, inclusive of our first dance. They were the absolute best, and I would recommend them time and time again.

Sent on 03/29/2019

We can
    t thank you enough Brian! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family. Such a great venue as well!

Christina Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

Blown away by The Headliners

There is absolutely no band that can compare to The Headliners! They exceeded every expectation we could possibly have and our guests have not stopped talking about how much fun they had. We were lucky enough to have them at our wedding on 2/2/19 and were absolutely blown away by the quality of the performance, how well they were able to read the room and adapt the set list and how perfectly they learned the few songs we had asked for that they didn't already know. Every interaction with Bob prior to the wedding was seamless and every time I had a question or list of things to go over he managed to answer them all before I even asked. I couldn't have dreamed of a better band for the wedding. We actually threw out the timeline because our guests didn't want to stop dancing long enough to eat dinner (which is exactly what we wanted!!) I'm not sure I left the dance floor the whole night and the only issue with them was we are now depressed that it is over!! We are racking our brains for another reason to throw a party including The Headliners! Absolutely made the wedding and I guarantee you will have the time of your lives if they are at your reception!

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! We give you guys 5 stars as well! What a super fun group of friends and family you have! It certainly made for a fun evening that we will remember for a long time as well.

Ryan Smith · Married on 02/02/2019

Everyone was on their feet with The Headliners!

I'm speechless at how incredible the Headliners band was for our wedding! The amount of positive energy this group brought to the entire event ensured that all guests were off there feet, dancing and celebrating with us all up until it was lights out. The band was so great at reading the crowd and tailored their performance accordingly. They were so awesome and heard from numerous guests that not only were they incredible musicians, but truly great performers as well! It really made our night having everyone celebrating and dancing with us and cannot thank the Headliners enough for making that happen!

Sent on 02/06/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Ryan! Reviews from the Groom are somewhat rare and so much appreciated! We had a great time as well, great people, great venue, great planner! Many thanks!

Leeann Maloomian · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Night!

Boca Grande is still talking about the headliners!! Fabulous group and our guests danced all night long and were begging for more.

Sent on 02/08/2019

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! One of our favorite venues for sure! We truly enjoyed performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family!

Lisa Godlasky · Married on 11/16/2018

The BEST Band Ever!!!

The Headliners are the BEST band we have ever experienced and we have been to MANY weddings and other private events. They really know how to get the crowd going!!! Our guests could not stop dancing!! Each member of the Headliners is extremely talented and they actually sound better than the original artists. They are also very perceptive at reading the crowd. Bob Schilling is a real professional and a pleasure to work with. If you want a high energy band that your guests will not stop talking about, hire the Headliners!!! I wish we could do it all over again!,m!

Sent on 12/06/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Lisa, I can't thank you enough! You and your family have been so generous that I really hated to even bother you with a review! We do appreciate it though! Happy Holidays and the best to you all!

Jaimee Ellington · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely awesome!!

We couldn’t have picked a better band than the Headliners!! Just WOW!! We knew they were great from their demo, but when they were actually in action at our wedding it was beyond any expection we could’ve had. Don’t waste time with any other band. Book THEM NOW!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so Much Jaimee! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family! Great venue and staff as well which always makes it more enjoyable for everyone involved! Many thanks!

Lee · Married on 05/19/2018

We can’t even begin to explain how much we loved our band, The Headliners. They rocked the house and our family and friends were blown away!! The Headliners truly exceeded our expectations on all levels. Bob was awesome to work with and everything you see on the website is spot on! We did our homework, and it paid off. This is THE BEST BAND!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Lee! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful group of friends and family! Much appreciated!

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2018

The Headliners were INCREDIBLE!!! They performed at my wedding on April 7th and my friends and family are still raving about them! I was nervous about hiring the band without ever seeing them live, but I'm SO happy I listened to the reviews! They are truly SO talented, energetic, and lively! Bob was also a pleasure to work with and was so responsive and attentive to our needs. I told Bob I wanted high energy party with dancing all night, and wanted to be on stage with the band, and the Headliners did not disappoint! I HIGHLY recommend the Headliners!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! What a blast we had with you, your husband, and your awesome group of friends and family! Love the venue as well, just always wish I could stay for a few days!

Stephanie · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing band! Bob was outstanding about accommodating all of our requests. The band learned 3-4 new songs no problem and he was very responsive whenever I had questions. The band kept the energy up all night and I got so many compliments on their energy and talent during/afterwards. We looked a a couple other bands but nothing compared to their promo video, and their live performance was even better. Hire them!

Sent on 02/27/2018

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was truly our pleasure, and a wedding we will remember for some time!

Leigh · Married on 11/18/2017

Hiring Headliners was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding!!!! From the very start Bob was responsive and accommodating... the performance on the wedding night was far beyond anything we could have imagined. I was a very detail-oriented bride and I can say without a doubt that they made the wedding. We had RAVE reviews from ALL guests and my now-husband stopped half way through the night, looked at me and said..."WOW we really choose the right band...they are spectacular!!!" We had an amazing wedding and I cannot wait to see the video of us on stage with the band. I HIGHLY recommend Headliners to anyone who wants to party the night away with a concert-worthy performance!! We love you guys!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We had such a great time performing for you and your fun group of friends and family. We truly do enjoy seeing a Bride and Groom getting the most out of their wedding day, it really makes it all worthwhile for us! Thank you!!

Howard · Married on 11/18/2017

Bob was such a pleasure to work with! He was a real professional and very responsive and flexible. Bob was able to join two songs together for the father-daughter dance. The band was amazing and all of our guests raved about the music and we had so many people up on the dance floor the entire evening. Even those few that did not dance really enjoyed the music. Well done Bob and group - what a performance! Thank you for making the wedding so special. "Father of the Bride"

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

We cannot thank you enough Howard! It was truly our pleasure.

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

Oh my goodness... where to start with this band!!! THEY ARE AMAZING!!! The groom and I are from Chicago and we decided to get married in Florida. We had the Headliners play at our wedding on October 21, 2017, at the Bonita Bay Club and they brought the party! Every single one of my guests has not stopped raving about them and every person said it was the best band they have heard - period! A lot of my friends (majority from Chicago) hope they will travel north for their weddings in the future!
    Besides just being incredibly talented and keeping our dance floor packed the WHOLE night, Bob was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole planning process. Getting married out of state can be a little difficult as you don't get to go see anything in person except for the few times you can go before the wedding. Bob made me feel so comfortable on our first call and sent me great links so I could really get a feel for the band. From that point on, every interaction with Bob was incredibly pleasant and made me more and more excited for our big day!
    And beyond being extremely nice and responsive, they were also incredibly accommodating! The band was willing to do an abridged version of our favorite song for our first dance because we felt the real version was too long. they even sent us a demo of it shortened so we could hear it before getting on the floor! They also learned a new song for us which is a family favorite, helped me clean up my reception timeline to make sure the night would flow well, and even helped keep me on track the night of so they could start playing and we could get our money's worth of songs (which I truly appreciated!).
    They are not only great at what they do, but you can tell they love it as well and the feeling is contagious! The band is the most important part of the wedding in my opinion, and they absolutely blew me out of the water! I highly recommend them not just weddings, but for ANY event!! You will be so happy you did!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much!! We had such a great time performing for you and your fun group of friends and family! Great venue as well with such a friendly staff, always makes for an amazing event! It was truly our pleasure.

Meg · Married on 09/23/2017

Hands down - BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!! HIRE THEM NOW!!! I can not express enough how unbelievable the Headliners were at our wedding. Every single guest commented on how amazing they were and that they were the best wedding band they had ever seen. They made our wedding the best party ever and every guest was out of their seats all night long, hands in the air, dancing and singing their hearts out. The band has so much energy, makes every song sound better than the original, learned any of the new songs we wanted to be part of our event and are so interactive with the crowd all night long. So many people told me they didn't even want to go get a drink or hit the bathroom because they didn't want to miss a song or anything the band was going to do. On top of how amazing they all are at what they do, they are all the NICEST people ever! The planning ahead of time couldn't have been any smoother or easier with Bob so on top of everything. You should stop looking for a band right now and put down a deposit with the Headliners. (and if your date isn't available, literally change your wedding date to a day they can be there - they are THAT good!) We are already planning a 5 or 10 year anniversary party so we can have them again. Thank you to the Headliners for making our wedding the best night ever and the talk of the town! 5 out of 5 stars is not enough for these guys - they should get 100 out of 5 stars.

Sent on 09/27/2017
    The Headliners Band 8
    The Headliners Band 9
    The Headliners Band 10
    The Headliners Band 11
    The Headliners Band 12

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Meg! We had a great time as well and truly enjoyed performing for you and your fun group of family and friends.

Kirstin · Married on 08/26/2017

The Headliners are amazing!! They nailed every song that they played, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time, and even had choreographed dances to their songs. They were unbelievable and absolutely made our wedding. I had tons of guests comment to me after the wedding, "we had a great time because your band was incredible!". I would highly recommend them to anyone who's first priority at their wedding is the music and fun! Loved them and could not be happier!

Sent on 09/15/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review! We appreciate a Bride and Groom who realize that at the end of the day, it is the fun you have with your friends and family that really makes the reception segment memorable. We were so happy to be a part of it!

Leigh · Married on 07/15/2017

The Headliners band was one of the best parts of our special day! Our wedding was a month ago and we still have guests raving about "how awesome the band was!! " Bob was great to work with, all the band members were so sweet and they definitely knew how to put on a good time! Wish we could party with them every weekend! Bob, thank you and the rest of your team for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/15/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Leigh! We had such a great time performing for you and your wonderful family. The DuPont building was such a unique venue! And great planning by Andi Dyal as well! Many thanks!

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2017

I can say, without a doubt, having the Headliners perform at our wedding reception brought our wedding to another level- from the first song they played, EVERYONE was out on the dance floor and this continued until the very end of the night. The band members are so talented and high energy- it's truly a party!! They even came out onto the floor for a couple songs which was so special and everyone was having a blast!! Bob- the manager of the band- is extremely responsive via email and we even chatted over the phone the week of the wedding to ensure all of the details were correct. I didn't even worry about the music aspect of the wedding because I know the Headliners would deliver- and they did just that!! Thank you so much and I have had MULTIPLE wedding guests ask for the name of the band we used. They were that extraordinary! Thank you again!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Shelby & Cameron! We had a blast performing for you and your amazing group of friends and family!! Much appreciated!!

Rick · Married on 12/09/2016

Music,Vocals, choreography, interaction with the crowd--WOW !! You will not find better. They are a class act. I would highly recommend them. Everyone there said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, because of the Headliners. You will not regret it!

Father of the Bride

Sent on 12/13/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you Rick! We enjoyed performing for your daughters wedding, great job sitting in on the drums too!

Lynn · Married on 12/09/2016

BEST BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!! The Headliners made our wedding incredible! All of our guests are still talking about how amazing they were. Bob was extremely easy to work with and made the entire process stress-free. I would splurge for the extra horns! They were a great addition to the night. My family keeps talking about throwing another party just so we can have the Headliners play! Definitely hire this band! They were worth every penny!!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Thank you so much Lynn!!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2016

Amazing band - worth every penny! They made our wedding truly unforgettable.

Sent on 11/10/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2016

Best Band in Florida!!!!

We had the Headliners for our daughter’s wedding at the Ringling Art Museum courtyard a few weeks ago and I must say, I was impressed from the very first sound that came off the stage!
    They blew our guests away with the best sounds and song choices for everyone! Bob’s group made it a night to remember and our guests can’t stop talking about the entire event, but we all know that the entertainment is always judged the most! The evening was over much too soon! Our party planner from Sarasota, Maria Brady pulled all of our dreams together for an enchanting evening under the stars and the Headliner’s made it a night of perfection! Would hire the Headliner’s again when needed!

Sent on 12/26/2018
    The Headliners Band 13
    The Headliners Band 14
    The Headliners Band 15
    The Headliners Band 16
    The Headliners Band 17

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! This is so much appreciated! We enjoyed performing for your wonderful group of friends and family! Such a unique and beautiful setting as well! Many thanks!

Virginia · Married on 09/24/2016

I don't even know where to begin with how much I love this band. We had high expectations for the Headliners after they had played at a friend's wedding last year, and we heard that they were the ultimate-absolutely-have-to-get band. Let me tell you, I am a very harsh critic of wedding bands...like, reaaaaly harsh, and the Headliners were over the top unreal. Bob is phenomenal to work with, his band was nothing but fun, energetic, and just... AWESOME. The dance floor was packed the entire time, and friends and family are begging us for a one year anniversary party with the Headliners. We live in Boston and got married down in FL, and honestly they're so good I'd fly them back up here just to have them for another party. They're no joke THAT good. Best review came from our minister who said, "I pretty much go to weddings for a living, been to hundreds by now, and your band was BY FAR the best band we have EVER heard". That's saying something. Friends were asking if the radio was on instead of their actual voices because they were just amazing. Also, GET THE HORNS. They are the icing on the cake!!!

Stop reading. You needed to call them yesterday. If you are able to snag them, you are SO unbelievably lucky. Our wedding would never have been what it was (the best!!!) without the Headliners. My husband and I are grateful beyond words.

Sent on 11/02/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

Thank you so much! We we're looking forward to this wedding for quite a while. An amazing couple, and an amazing group of friends and family! And at a very cool and unique venue as well, really made for a magical evening.

We had very high expectations for The Headliners after hearing about them from one of our closest friends and let me tell you... they exceeded those expectations to the 10th degree! They were simply amazing! We had the opportunity to see their promo videos before our big day and they were even better (and more high energy) in person! Everyone at our wedding continues to compliment us on selecting such an amazing band - pretty much everyone that was there was blown away and said they were "simply the best wedding band" they have ever seen before. Bob and the entire band went above and beyond to make our special day even more special. They learned additional music that wasn't previously on their playlist (including the Mother & Son dance and couple's first day song) and were in constant communication with us throughout the planning. Bob worked closely with our Disney Weddings Planner to ensure everyone was on the same page and ready to go. There were absolutely no issues or problems with The Headliners and they simply delivered everything we expected and more! My husband and I highly recommend them for your wedding - you will not regret a single penny that you send with this amazing, high energy, HIGHLY entertaining band. You and your partner, and all of your guests will be up, dancing, and having the time of your life with this amazing band. The ONLY sad thing that I have to say, is that I'm sad the wedding is over! Let's do it again!!!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! A++++

Sent on 09/09/2016

The Headliners Band's reply:

I cannot thank you enough for your great review, and an evening we will always remember! Many thanks and the best of everything to you both.