The Head Table Reviews

23 | Stone Mountain, GA

23 Reviews for The Head Table

Candace · Married on 08/30/2014

Sherell Campbell with the Head Table provided excellent services throughout my wedding planning process. We worked together for over 8 months and she also made herself readily available anytime of day or night. Given her vast experiences with weddings she also offered several suggestions for vendors, looks/themes, and wedding planning. Ms. Sherell is very trustworthy, flexible, accommodating, and dependable. I highly recommend her services and any bride to be should know that she is truly a "jewel".

Sent on 09/22/2014

Marilyn · event on 07/18/2014

The Headtable was timely, professional and creative. The array of table toppers and cloths were unique and help to add the finishing touches to the tables at the event that did not look like a cookie cutter presentation. The uniqueness was at the perfect level of sophistication to complement the corporate occasion.

Marilyn,

Thank you for your review. We were happy to assist in making your event a success. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Patricia · event on 06/29/2014

Head Table helped to make our Mad Hatter Tea a Success by discount some sliver chargers for us to use. Everything was love and we really appreciate their assistance. Thanks so much for making the event a wonderful affair!

Patricia,

We have enjoyed working with the Mad Hatter Tea over the years. The certificate of appreciation we get is well received for doing work in the community. We look forward to working with you next year on your event.

Sonja · Married on 09/14/2013

I was very happy with my 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. My table arrangements were beautiful and unique. The staff was very professional. I have used them for several events and have walked away smiling each time. If you use any other vendor you are doing yourself a disservice.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sonja,

We loved working on your wedding. The colors and overall design was elegant and we were happy to bring your vision to life.

Melana · Married on 07/28/2013

OMG first let me start by saying that Sherrell saved our wedding!! Literally 10 days before my wedding my original decorator scared the hell out of me by showing me the most basic table decor and flowers that looked beyond cheap! Thankfully I had gone to a friends wedding in March and the decor was elegant, thoughtful and not overdone. I was told that Sherrell at The Head Table had done the work.

I contacted her on Friday morning and she agreed to meet me the next day. We met in her office to discuss the bouquets, boutenneires, corsages and table decor. She started pulling out different materials and we agreed on a concept then and there. I shared my personal aesthetic with her and gave here lattitude on different things like the head table, which we had in the center of the room.

Sherrell was so professional and responsive. I was simply amazed with what she was able to do in 8 days. I actually forfeited my $250 deposit with my previous decorator, after she asked for another chance, just to move foward with Sherrell. Sherrell understood my predicament and used creativity to stay within my budget while creating the romantic feel that I wanted.

In the end she contacted my venue and forged a positive relationship, got the venue to include chair covers (THANK GOD!!!), came up with a dynamite head table idea that I got tons of compliments on, and she provided many little touches that really enchanced the guest tables. She also provided some light draping that made the altar even more beautiful. Oh and the flowers for the bridal party were lovely. Even though they were silk we had one member of the party put hers in the fridge to keep it fresh. She really thought it was real!

Sherrell and The Head Table are top quality all the way!! Don't waste you time with anyone else, TRUST ME!!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Melana,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Although it was short notice, we got in together and made it a success. You were truly a joy to work with and we are happy to have been a part of your wonderful day.

Samantha · Married on 07/20/2013

My husband and I hired Sherell to do the decor for our wedding. I came to Sherell with a big vision, a flowerless wedding. Our theme was that of the peacock. So, we wanted peacock feathers to be the focal point of our wedding. However, we didn't want the feathers to over power everything. We also wanted a wedding that was very unique. Sherell, was able to execute both of these tasks very well. My guests are still raving about how beautiful everything looked. Thanks Sherell!

Sent on 08/11/2013

The Head Table was very helpful and gave us exactly what we envisioned!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Tonya · Married on 12/28/2012

I was a unconventional DIY bride. I researched a few mail order companies as an option to purchase linen. Although, the prices were reasonable, the product was of poor quality. I found The Head Table while surfing the internet for local vendors. Compared to other local vendors, I was not disappointed. Sherrell, was able to deliver an impeccable product, without breaking the bank! Sherell sews everything and has creative design ideas for table decor as well. Standing ovation for her in helping me create my dream wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2013

Audrienne · Married on 09/29/2012

Sherell worked with my wedding client and provided entire set up for the reception. She was professional, timely, highly responsive and even gave me great suggestions on tableware.
    I appreciated all of her help, as the bride changed venues at the last minute and Sherell helped me to pull it off.
    It was absolutely stunning! I highly recommend her for any events...large or small.

Sent on 12/12/2012

I am truly thankful to the Head Table for making our Family Reunion Banquet a special event. I will definetly recommend the Head Table to all my family and friends.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Cassie · Married on 06/16/2012

To say that 'The Head Table' is Atlanta's BEST kept secret, is truly an understatement. Before meeting the owner Sherell, I thought my ideas and color schemes for my wedding decor were rediculous. She showed me that there were endless possibilies to make my vision reality and helped made my wedding day incredible! My guests seemed to be more entranced with the decorations then the fact that I was gettting married! Never the less I great appreciated Sherell who was very timely in her responses, even staying on the phone with me after hours when I wouldnt stop talking about my wedding. LOL! If you want your wedding, event, or even dinner to be extravagant then do yourself a favor and call The Head Table TODAY

Sent on 06/28/2012

NiShell · Married on 03/31/2012

Sherell at The Head Table is very flexiable and willing to make you happy. She was always available to give advice via email or phone. She is dedicated to the happiness of the client.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Cenina · Married on 01/14/2012

I reached out to The Head Table to provide ideas to bring my vision to life for my mother's 60th birthday celebration. I knew The Head Table would be perfect for my event from my first consultation. Sherell was a pleasure and joy to work with for the past few months. I felt a personal connection as she exuded endless energy and excitement as she shared ideas and helped to create this wonderful occasion. I have recommended The Head Table to several friends who have special occasions in the near future. No matter how big or small my next event may be, I will call The Head Table first!

Sent on 01/16/2012

Janice · event on 05/28/2011

Always very cordial and professional. Great eye for details and ability to make complimentary suggestions.

Janice,

Thank you for your review. We enjoy working with our corporate clients and look forward to working with you in the future.

Tasha · Married on 02/12/2011

This planner goes above and beyond her call, I did not have a wedding but I had a retirement dinner for my grandparents. Her professionalism, suggestions, and her promptness made everything run smoother. As a Matter of fact the most easiest part of the planning was meeting and doing business with her. If you're looking for things to run smoothly and professionally go come here.

Sent on 03/06/2011

latrice · Married on 07/24/2010

Will work with your schedule. She has the best prices, and will make your budget wedding look like a magical event you will never forget.

Sent on 01/13/2011
  • User4420045 · 2+ years ago

I LOVED working with Sherrel! She was very helpful in getting the right type of fabrics and fabric colors to pull my reception together. Also, she was very helpful with money saving tips for decorating and maintaining the vibe that I wanted. She did all this from just looking at a couple of Pinterest photos! Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful the venue was and it really would not have happened without Sherrel!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Briana · event on 02/02/2013

The selection of materials varied..She really was very flexible in working around my schedule and she recommended another excellent vendor that I wound up spending a lot using for the event. Additionally, she was great to bounce ideas off of and to vent to ( I too am an event planner and I was very pleased with her. ) ...very stressful time for me.
    Reviews of the decor was outstanding!!!#

Sent on 07/17/2014

Briana,

We appreciate your review. Thank you for allowing The Head Table to assist you with your event. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rhonda · Married on 01/02/2010

Exceptional service from initial consultation. I was pleased with the process of choosing my linen colors that matched the colors of my wedding exceptionally well.

Sent on 02/10/2010
  • W

Wanda · event on 02/02/2014

It was a joy to work with this team. They presented a great level of professionalism and care.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Wanda,

Thank you for your review. We are happy you were pleased with our service and look forward to working with you in the future.

Dahlia · Married on 09/08/2013

Great service and quality of items provided. Our Wedding was elegant with all the items we ordered. Very clean and we were happy with the friendly service that was rendered. Thank you!
    Dahlia & Charles Rivera

Dahlia,

It was a pleasure working with you as well. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Patricia · Married on 11/09/2012

Wow is all I can say Ms. Sherrell of Head Table provided top qualiy lienen for event. The table cloths were freshly iron and hung on hangers for our use. We were so please with quality of the table cloths, even though this was donation for a Special Olympic event, she gave top quality service as if we had rented them. I would recommend Head Table to anyone, I believe they'll be pleased with the service and quality. P. Williams, Decatur, GA

Sent on 11/26/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/16/2011

4.2
      3.5

The Head Table will provide you with the exact linens you ask for and at GREAT price. Being specific is important but once you narrow that down the results are fantastic.

Sent on 04/04/2011