The Hayes Photography Reviews

Lexington, SC
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Sierra J. Married on 06/05/2021

Captured our day perfectly!

Haley was so sweet! We got her for engagement, bridals, and wedding pictures! She did such an amazing job and edits the photos beautifully
    Allison C. Married on 12/07/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Haley did such an amazing job capturing our wedding day day and was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process! Could not recommend her enough!!
    Hannah Married on 08/17/2019

Made our big day so perfect!

Haley was so fun to work with and so unbelievably helpful on our wedding day! She was so easy to work with and flexible scheduling our engagement shoot, bridal portraits, and day of photography, and our pictures are STUNNING. She captured all the best moments perfectly!
    Lexie Married on 06/22/2019
    Haley did an amazing job and I couldnt be happier with how my photos turned out! I would recommend her to anyone looking to get photos done! She is wonderful!
    Kaela Married on 12/16/2017
    I absolutely loved having Haley photograph mine and my husbands special day! She was constantly in contact with me before hand, set up a private Pinterest so we could post ideas, and made sure I had every she got every single photo I wanted on my wedding day, and had the photos back to us very soon after the wedding. Haley did a beyond excellent job capturing our wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with how the photos turned out. I love being able to go back, see the photos and relive the best day of my life.
    Kelly Married on 10/21/2017
    Haley was absolutely wonderful to work with during my bridal portraits! She not only is a talented photographer, but she did an excellent job on my hair and makeup too! I seriously felt so beautiful this day! She made me feel so comfortable and was so complimentary throughout the entire session. She organized the time and location with exactly what I told her my vision was. I seriously cannot thank her enough. To let you know the quality of her work, the designer of my wedding dress, Stella York, featured one of the photos Haley took of me on their social media! Do ukjrsekf a favor and pick Haley for any and all photography needs!